Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,919 members, 7,814,091 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It (34587 Views)

Woman Who Cooks With Menstrual Blood Says "No Regrets" / He Hit Her Few Weeks To Their Wedding? Should She Go On With The Wedding? / I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Go Down)

Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by Nobody: 12:17pm On Mar 16, 2015
dinachi:

And you didn't read that she has been beating him before now. She even admitted it here. She is the beast! The guy is 1 million times better than her.
Seriously can you recommend this kind of girl for your brother to marry. Say the truth.

No ooo she did not say she hits him oo, she disputed that. To be honest she has a lot of growing up to do. I hope she has started the process.

Hmm I have noticed a lot of your woman hating posts and I've avoided you. I hope it's just an act

1 Like

Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by Nobody: 12:17pm On Mar 16, 2015
dinachi:

Tell me would you beat or verbally abuse a man under ANY circumstance?

Relationships are difficult . . . yes we women tend to push men to the wall. Me, I can try the patience of a saint . . . embarassed It's not something I am proud of ooh. embarassed embarassed

But the day my husband lays his hands on me is the day I walk . . . we go share the kids 50/50 . . . Every man to himself. angry angry

Abeg I want to live long to enjoy my children jor . . cool cool

1 Like

Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by Owliver(m): 12:18pm On Mar 16, 2015
Rose2014:

Honey I would've preferred us (me n u) to live in America cheesy
so you can do anyhow and I won't be able to beat you for your rudeness abi NO WAY. In naija we must live tongue
Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by Nobody: 12:18pm On Mar 16, 2015
Owliver:
I think you need more education to understand that abusive words have more negetive effect that physical. But as usual you don't care, its normal, "you know we women talk a lot" that's ur mentality. We shall meet wink

Hmm yes they are painful but if someone is always verbally abusing me I would leave them just like I would leave a physically abusive person. I wouldn't beat them up.
Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by Rose2014: 12:19pm On Mar 16, 2015
dinachi:

Tell me would you beat or verbally abuse a man under ANY circumstance?
Why not call it quits instead of murder, that's the part I can never wrap my head around(pardon my slow understanding of domestic violence)

And I mean both male n female
Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by Rose2014: 12:20pm On Mar 16, 2015
fem29:

No ooo she did not say she hits him oo, she disputed that. To be honest she has a lot of growing up to do. I hope she has started the process.

Hmm I have noticed a lot of your woman hating posts and I've avoided you. I hope it's just an act
I equally hope he's not as violent as his online personality depicts

And to think he's judging this lady by her post not knowing how he projects himself on nl consistently

2 Likes

Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by Owliver(m): 12:21pm On Mar 16, 2015
fem29:

Hmm yes they are painful but if someone is always verbally abusing me I would leave them just like I would leave a physically abusive person. I wouldn't beat them up.
and when the person locks you up nkor? See I saw a gentle guy who always say he wouldn't touch a lady, I saw him beat his GF for the first time cos she locked him in and refused him to cool down even inside the room after almost an hour of begging from him and we the flat mates. I can't even imagine myself in that position. Oya imagine urself wink
Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by dinachi(m): 12:21pm On Mar 16, 2015
Wedon:

Leave matter jor . . .
I have seen men who can control the anger in the face of the greatest provocation . . . I married one of such men and he earned my respect.
I call him a REAL GENTLEMAN . . tested and trusted! cool cool
Oh you actually mean you intentionally provoke him..The day he will snap and beat seven shades of shit outta you will learn wisdom. Meanwhile, can you post his blood pressure results for all to see his state of health? No be when he is at the verge of death with high blood pressure issues then you will be here calling him a gentleman for dying at your hands without making a single fused. No wonder many nice men die suddenly from HBP and STROKE.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by Nobody: 12:22pm On Mar 16, 2015
dinachi:

Yet I have not seen you condemn her for beating him prior to this incidence.
Don't be a hypochrite!

'beating' him?

Abeg what harm will her weak/boneless hands do to a big muscular man like him. undecided
Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by Nobody: 12:23pm On Mar 16, 2015
I strongly believe this lady would still TOLERATE the dude if he hadn't gone bankrupt....

My submission...

Lady, we wish you the best in life, there's really no point in mending a cut slipper, it'd cut again... you cannot live with someone you clearly disdain...

In your next marriage, I hope you don't attempt to physically assault your husband, he might retaliate..
I also hope you ain't this foul mouthed and insultive in real life, change oh, it may still count in your next marriage..

I pray, you husband doesn't try to seduce your friend, he shouldn't bring in any lady to sleep over, if out of happenstance, he does, he shouldn't have the effrontery to tell you, he should hide it... it's less harmful that way..

Finally, I pray you learn to take your friends' opinions less seriously, I also hope you learn to keep certain details about ur marriage from them...

Mcdokwe, when you open another thread I go give you your own advice... but you fit take some from here, as it applies to you...

2 Likes

Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by Owliver(m): 12:24pm On Mar 16, 2015
Wedon:

'beating' him?

Abeg what harm will her weak/boneless hands do to a big muscular man like him. undecided
hahahahaha so you know you are weaker vessles loooolz grin I no fit laugh. But, Have you not been seeing threads on FP where women kill their husbands? Comooooon undecided

1 Like

Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by Rose2014: 12:25pm On Mar 16, 2015
Wedon:

'beating' him?

Don't mind them
Did u by any chance see the blow the guy was shamelessly describing that he gave the mother of his child embarassed
What happens to breaking up with her if she was so bad?There is god indeed
Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by remsonik(f): 12:25pm On Mar 16, 2015
May you guys cheering mcdokwe not end up like kolade arowolo o

There's nothing I wouldnt see on nairaland. You guys are quick to judge her online charater, Do you know how many times he has abused her? Even the condescending words he used to describe her? shey he agreed he insulted her family abi, all of you are blind to see that part? the part where he gleefully recounted how he beat her up and showed no remorse for it you people applauded it?

mcdokwe, may all this boys on here(yes i said boys because there are no men on this thread,just some overbloated chauvinistic lots claiming to be alpha male) not push you to the hangman's noose

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by Nobody: 12:25pm On Mar 16, 2015
dinachi:

Oh you actually mean you intentionally provoke him..The day he will snap and beat seven shades of shit outta you will learn wisdom. Meanwhile, can you post his blood pressure results for all to see his state of health? No be when he is at the verge of death with high blood pressure issues then you will be here calling him a gentleman for dying at your hands without making a single fused. No wonder many nice men die suddenly from HBP and STROKE.

Stroke? HBP I reject it IJN! angry angry

Women are given to petty quarrels and cat-fight, but not MEN biko. You guys expect us to see you as the superior sex and yet can't act it. undecided
Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by MizMyColi(f): 12:26pm On Mar 16, 2015
iykedare:

Most women would rather cry in a 2015 range rover than smile on a bike...
There are exceptions to the above and mizmycoli is that exception. grin grin

tongue tongue Don't be too sure.
Me sef like better thing o.

Well....like I always say to myself.....
If a guy's physicalities (looks and money) hampers a lady's will to go ahead with him.......
No Judgement o, but the fact is that she just doesn't love him enough to wanna make a life with him....das all.

Well, easier said than done.

iykedare:
There is no perfect human being. The guy admitted that he was wrong to have hit her,this I love about him.

Which is why I maintain that he is a good person who just missed his way. (who doesn't sef) undecided
There is a root problem which she must be bold enough to talk about.
Perhaps, someone has gotten into her head.

iykedare:
Most guys I know don't admit to their mistakes.

Nevveerrrrr.
They will be forming one yeyerish version of heifer alpha male gringringrin

iykedare:
They can work things out but then the guy is broke. undecided undecided lipsrsealed
That to me,is the main problem.

I will be factual here.
We all love the good life.

No girl sets out on this journey of love looking for a guy she will feed or one that will be dependent on her.
But it happens. And some of us graciously accept it.....believing that things'll get better someday.

While that may seem like an issue to her......if other things are/were equal...save the broke part....
Trust me...the babe will darn ALL consequences and go ahead.

Last I checked undecided No condition is permanent.
Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by Nobody: 12:26pm On Mar 16, 2015
MarvellousGod:
Op, this guy seems to miss you, he has talked you severally and opened threads... "You don't know the value of what you have until you lose it".. tongue tongue

https://www.nairaland.com/1936816/please-me-win-back

https://www.nairaland.com/2172077/hit-regret-it-she-deserved

https://www.nairaland.com/1929139/guys-how-deal-ladies-mood

Many of his comments are about you too... cheesy tongue

No
The kind of love he has towards her is a dangerous one

That is what abusers do in the name of love, they think they genuinely love their victims

Maybe he had realised that she is the only woman that can tolerate his bullshit

He needs help
Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by Nobody: 12:26pm On Mar 16, 2015
MarvellousGod:
Op, this guy seems to miss you, he has talked you severally and opened threads... "You don't know the value of what you have until you lose it".. tongue tongue

https://www.nairaland.com/1936816/please-me-win-back

https://www.nairaland.com/2172077/hit-regret-it-she-deserved

https://www.nairaland.com/1929139/guys-how-deal-ladies-mood

Many of his comments are about you too... cheesy tongue
E get as e be

4 Likes

Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by Nobody: 12:27pm On Mar 16, 2015
Owliver:
hahahahaha so you know you are weaker vessles loooolz grin I no fit laugh. But, Have you not been seeing threads on FP where women kill their husbands? Comooooon undecided

Before nko?

I am an African woman . . . women empowerment or not, my husband is my LORD and MASTER and I serve him as such. He is also the MAN . . . So I expect him to act it. cool cool
Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by coogar: 12:29pm On Mar 16, 2015
Wedon:

Before nko?

I am an African woman . . . women empowerment or not, my husband is my LORD and MASTER and I serve him as such. He is also the MAN . . . So I expect him to act it. cool cool

and by acting it, you mean he should stay calm whenever you provoke & push him to the wall? why not just polish your own behaviour and stop acting like a tomato seller that you indeed are? grin

2 Likes

Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by Nobody: 12:29pm On Mar 16, 2015
Rose2014:

Don't mind them
Did u by any chance see the blow the guy was shamelessly describing that he gave the mother of his child embarassed
What happens to breaking up with her if she was so bad?There is god indeed

I did ooh . . . I was too angry to respond to that his useless post.

Choi, if na me, I for arrange area boys to re-arrange im face. Anu mpama!
Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by Rose2014: 12:29pm On Mar 16, 2015
Owliver:
How are we sure their men haven't been abusing them before and they eventually retaliate. No gender has the monopoly of violence
D lady may be taking it until the devil advise her one day n she listens

Pls don't beat ur woman sweetheart. Just drop her ass if she's giving u high bp. Same advise for women
Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by Owliver(m): 12:29pm On Mar 16, 2015
Justfollowit:

No
The kind of love he had towards her is a dangerous one

That is what abusers do in the name of love

Maybe he had raised that she is the only woman that can tolerate his bullshit

He needs help
you don come here again... They both need help not just hime... At least he admitted to some of his faults. The lady needs the more help. Its obvious undecided
Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by dre11(m): 12:30pm On Mar 16, 2015
Rose2014:

The guy too is abusive o

He should tell us what he said of her family

*sips my fanta*

And you want to tell me that a guy can win a lady in that.......

Let the lady tell us what she said before the guy decide to abuse her family too

Taking my red wine as I keep reading

2 Likes

Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by Owliver(m): 12:31pm On Mar 16, 2015
Wedon:

Before nko?

oh yh he will. And you as an african woman don't be provoking someone and expect him to be a gentle man. F^ck gentle manliness jare. Everybody behave normal and live peacefully that's how it should be. Control urself undecided
Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by Rose2014: 12:31pm On Mar 16, 2015
remsonik:
May you guys cheering mcdokwe not end up like kolade arowolo o

There's nothing I wouldnt see on nairaland. You guys are quick to judge her online charater, Do you know how many times he has abused her? Even the condescending words he used to describe her? shey he agreed he insulted her family abi, all of you are blind to see that part? the part where he gleefully recounted how he beat her up and showed no remorse for it you people applauded it?

mcdokwe, may all this boys on here(yes i said boys because there are no men on this thread,just some overbloated chauvinistic lots claiming to be alpha male) not push you to the hangman's noose

You're even advising the McDokwe guy
Let him continue battering women until they cut off his JT one day cheesy
Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by Nobody: 12:32pm On Mar 16, 2015
Owliver:
you don come here again... They both need help not just hime... At least he admitted to some of his faults. The lady needs the more help. Its obvious undecided

Of course. She also needs help
Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by Nobody: 12:32pm On Mar 16, 2015
coogar:

and by acting it, you mean he should stay calm whenever you provoke & push him to the wall? why not just polish your own behaviour and stop acting like a tomato seller that you indeed are? grin

I will still treat your Bleep-up Coogar . . cool cool

An yes, he needs to maintain his calm and cool . . . When tempers are flying up and down, I expect him to remain calm and collected. I will act like a Tomato seller if I want to, I have earned that right.

Carry pregnancy for 9moths and see what that does to your hormones. Untill you can do that oga Coogar, STFU! tongue

4 Likes

Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by dre11(m): 12:34pm On Mar 16, 2015
fem29:

Believe me I have already chastised her about her actions. I can NEVER in my life hold a man's shirt or hit him. I will only use my words and I will not use nasty abuses I may shout but I stay on topic and I'm able to express myself clearly.

It's easy to kill someone in anger without intending to. Imagine hitting her, she falls backward hitting her head into the edge of a table bam, dead.

Fair enough he hit her to get out of the house, then he went to be pounding her in someone else's house again, why? Cos he is angry, can he not calm down and control himself. Which kind of anger is that.

We cannot control what others do but we can endeavour control our own actions and behaviour

Its his second time of hitting the lady that I condemned but other than that........ I won't cast any blame on the guy

They both need to work hard on themselves to bexome a better individual........especially the lady.
Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by remsonik(f): 12:34pm On Mar 16, 2015
Justfollowit:

No
The kind of love he had towards her is a dangerous one

That is what abusers do in the name of love

Maybe he had raised that she is the only woman that can tolerate his bullshit

He needs help
That was how one man stabbed his wife 72 times all in a fit of rage
Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by Owliver(m): 12:35pm On Mar 16, 2015
Rose2014:

How are we sure their men haven't been abusing them before and they eventually retaliate. No gender has the monopoly of violence
D lady may be taking it until the devil advise her one day n she listens

Pls don't beat ur woman sweetheart. Just drop her ass if she's giving u high bp. Same advise for women
why must she listen to the devil. Tfk is that... And oh yh I'll drop her as soon as she let's me go outside, failure to do that I'll term it "restriction" which I think its a punishable crime under the nigerian constitution and I wll resist at all cost. I repeat. AT ALL COSTS wink
Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by dinachi(m): 12:36pm On Mar 16, 2015
Wedon:

Stroke? HBP I reject it IJN! angry angry
Women are given to petty quarrels and cat-fight, but not MEN biko. You guys expect us to see you as the superior sex and yet can't act it. undecided
My advice to you go on your knees and beg your husband for forgiveness for all those years you made life hell for him. He deserves better and should be given a national merit award for putting up with you. No wonder, you have been defending this lady with all your power. You can see yourself in her? From now on my prayers is for your husband not to die an untimely and pain full death at your hands . So you are an abuser? If I call you a beast now, you go say I dey insult you.

2 Likes

Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by remsonik(f): 12:36pm On Mar 16, 2015
Rose2014:

You're even advising the McDokwe guy
Let him continue battering women until they cut off his JT one day cheesy
yes I am advising him before he will kill someone in annoyance o......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21)

Woman Births Triplets In Lagos, Dies After (Photos) / Pretty Bride Cries As She Kneels Before Her Mother In Adorable Wedding Photo / Help! My Crush Is A Ritualist And His Family Are Aware

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.