Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,492 members, 7,812,526 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:45 PM

Boko Haram Has Legitimate Grievances-obasanjo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Has Legitimate Grievances-obasanjo (37737 Views)

I’m Being Prosecuted For Old Grievances – Dasuki / Boko Haram Has Legitimate Grievances - Obasanjo / Obasanjo On Boko Haram: They Have Legitimate Grievances (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Has Legitimate Grievances-obasanjo by golddeejay(m): 7:16am On Mar 17, 2015
it is lyk dis man don dey grow weed for his farm. He now talk too much dis days. If talk too much, pesin go dey miss yan.

BTW, hw d fvck did i miss d 1st page. Anywayz na me b the ftc on dis page, so d glass is half full

5 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Has Legitimate Grievances-obasanjo by tociano009(m): 7:17am On Mar 17, 2015
angry
Re: Boko Haram Has Legitimate Grievances-obasanjo by thaoriginator: 7:17am On Mar 17, 2015
experimentist:
PDP is Boko Haram, OBJ is the father of PDP..
.. And GEJ is Shekau's representative in Aso Rock..
Re: Boko Haram Has Legitimate Grievances-obasanjo by o42austino(m): 7:18am On Mar 17, 2015
This obj is mad.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Has Legitimate Grievances-obasanjo by luvinhubby(m): 7:18am On Mar 17, 2015
cyril83:

Cut the man some slack joor, bokoharam didn't really start during his tenure, the whole scenario started during yaradua but not that worse, jonathan administration is just too weak to handle bokoharam.
Boko haram started in 2002, make your findings.

6 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Has Legitimate Grievances-obasanjo by SergeAlain: 7:18am On Mar 17, 2015
The man craves attention, so once he seems to be out of the limelight he has to say something to attract the limelight back.

Sad to see what he has become.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Has Legitimate Grievances-obasanjo by Obinoscopy(m): 7:18am On Mar 17, 2015
Boko Haram's grievance isn't that of disparity or marginalisation. Their grievance is that Nigeria is a democratic state instead of an Islamic state. Their other grievance is that our children are going to western oriented schools instead of Islamic schools.

Now the question is this: Are we ready to grant them this request? Are we ready to dissolve our democracy and be governed under caliphates? Are we ready to abolish all conventional schools and promote only arabic schools? Certainly not!

19 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Has Legitimate Grievances-obasanjo by Anapuao(f): 7:19am On Mar 17, 2015
What grievances do they have that will warrant the mayhem they have caused? undecidedBaba your opening statement has spoilt whatever sense you made next.

7 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Has Legitimate Grievances-obasanjo by Nobody: 7:19am On Mar 17, 2015
Obasanjo added, “When we were dealing with the carrot aspect, the stick aspect should have been firm. I hope with that, we will now go the carrot; the carrot is those things rightly or wrongly perceived as injustice or grievances that can now be dealt with.

Well, the problem is that these people...the Bokoists .....are not really interested in carrots anymore. And....it is a cult. That makes things harder.

Still....a lot of work needs to be done in the North....and it starts with Northerners giving up the Nigerian disease of voting for leaders who dash one money to vote.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Has Legitimate Grievances-obasanjo by sapientia(m): 7:20am On Mar 17, 2015
Marginalisation by who?.. Their own brothers that have ruled the country for how many years?.. Nyways.. Baba lost my respect a longtime ago

8 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Has Legitimate Grievances-obasanjo by Vado(m): 7:20am On Mar 17, 2015
OBJ talking like a fool here.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Has Legitimate Grievances-obasanjo by appini: 7:21am On Mar 17, 2015
It seems he is totally confused, as GEJ is disorganizing all his negative plans against his own country Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Has Legitimate Grievances-obasanjo by danielmichael(m): 7:21am On Mar 17, 2015
All of yu here re claptrapping balderdash and vomiting bunches of rigmaroles at will and profusely dafting on proclivities,ad-infinitum.

Non of yu cud decipher what de grand theft(obj) said.

Government asinine and puirile ratiocinnations..

Nonsense
Re: Boko Haram Has Legitimate Grievances-obasanjo by anibestlala(m): 7:21am On Mar 17, 2015
vjsmiles:
http://www.punchng.com/news/boko-haram-has-legitimate-grievances-obasanjo-says/
I suppose all terrorist groups have genuine grievances.we could all direct them to ota farm to meet express their grievances.I hope Al qaeda,isil, isis and bh are hearing. smh

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Has Legitimate Grievances-obasanjo by lovat(m): 7:21am On Mar 17, 2015
SmartChoices:
Words of wisdom

Meanwhile GEJ is rearing other insurgents like OPC MASsOB n Mend all anti Nigeria groups now wine n dine with GEJ!
I ll have to talk down on you in memory of those who were killed by BH. You are the most foolish person roaming this earth though you can contest it with OBJ, how can you align with a group that wants everyone to follow their radical doctrine. May God help your soul

7 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Has Legitimate Grievances-obasanjo by splashbaby(m): 7:22am On Mar 17, 2015
blackbee:
What's wrong with obj? Age
Did you read the article at all. Honestly Nigerians don't read.

In other news ...see below

Re: Boko Haram Has Legitimate Grievances-obasanjo by GBTYO: 7:22am On Mar 17, 2015
This is the same man that sent troops to sack a community in the Niger Delta because they stood in the way of their oyel loot.

Obasanjo is a bastard!

8 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Has Legitimate Grievances-obasanjo by Anapuao(f): 7:22am On Mar 17, 2015
NOTHING can ever justify the killing of innocent people... NOTHING

8 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Has Legitimate Grievances-obasanjo by richidinho(m): 7:23am On Mar 17, 2015
OBJ is an Expired Nigeria Citizen

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Has Legitimate Grievances-obasanjo by pallybrown(m): 7:23am On Mar 17, 2015
You have said ur own.
Re: Boko Haram Has Legitimate Grievances-obasanjo by XBLadez: 7:24am On Mar 17, 2015
tunshe:
Kids are too many on front pages these days with immature comments.Some will just pick the headline without digesting the content.

Gen. Obasanjo has not justified the killings by boko haram nor did he condemn the military actions on the sect.

He stated that the carrot stick approach will bring a lasting solution and prevent pyrrhic victory.

Dear kids above, read the sentence below 10 times for effective comprehension and modify your comments.

Thank you.
Exactly! grin they just read headlines and pull a fast one, mostly because they wanna be first to comment. But, seriously, Obj was right. The Fed govt underestimated and didn't take them with seriousness initially. It's a bit too late now for the carrot and stick approach. They've crossed borders and are too blood-tasty. They only need the stick!

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Has Legitimate Grievances-obasanjo by dvee2: 7:25am On Mar 17, 2015
Weather their grievances are legitimate or not, the fact that they took up arms against their country and killed innocent citizens makes our action against them legitimate too. The same way we will decimate some niger delta militants when they take up arms after this election. No terrorist weather Boko or militants will be allowed to take Nigeria for granted

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Has Legitimate Grievances-obasanjo by Ikwokrikwo: 7:27am On Mar 17, 2015
So says someone who ruled Nigeria for 12 years as military and civillian.
Re: Boko Haram Has Legitimate Grievances-obasanjo by splashbaby(m): 7:27am On Mar 17, 2015
lonelydora:
Is that why he went to Open University? To talk anyhow?
Shame you don't read.
Re: Boko Haram Has Legitimate Grievances-obasanjo by bleufaucon: 7:27am On Mar 17, 2015
asadike:
With due respect sir,I have some questions for u. I heard the insurgency actually started during your tenure sir or even as an elderly state man, kindly tell us how u nipped it in d bud that got it escalated to this level? Secondly,how did you know that boko haram have legitimate grievances,are u one of the sponsors sir? Finally, if boko haram have legitimate grievances, what do we call that of their victims and every nigerian whose life have been adversely affected by d menace caused by the ins urgency?

This capricious old devil,has not answer to these sound questions of yours. He is an agent of the group and the system designed to perpetually keep Africa in the stone age..profoundly evil and wicked. The just recompense will be meted upon him very soon.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Has Legitimate Grievances-obasanjo by Nobody: 7:28am On Mar 17, 2015
SmartChoices:
Words of wisdom

Meanwhile GEJ is rearing other insurgents like OPC MASsOB n Mend all anti Nigeria groups now wine n dine with GEJ!
seee ur black mind like chacoal, d peopl u mentiond dt GEJ is rearn are they riotious lik ur brothers who are sucidal....anyday these ones becomes insurgent Jonathan will deal wt them. Mumu, nah una blame am say e no fit tarckl boko, now una don de cry bcs e wan finish una nxt generation.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Has Legitimate Grievances-obasanjo by Ate247(m): 7:28am On Mar 17, 2015
I think dis man is really high on weed. if he had improve education during his tenure as a president and head of state as he claims is part of their grievances then mayb all dis wouldn't have started. elder state man ma foot.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Has Legitimate Grievances-obasanjo by kristisking(m): 7:30am On Mar 17, 2015
Obasanjo is a coward.He is sick and he needs serious help.What sort of grieviances those beasts have that warrant the destruction of lives and property.Comments from Obasanjo and Buhari have clearly shown that those old fools have a hand in the insurgence in the north.I recall vividly when Buhari once said Bokoharams are freedom fighters.These men have questions to answer.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Has Legitimate Grievances-obasanjo by antontech(m): 7:30am On Mar 17, 2015
Controversial Man. what did u do for them in ur regime.
Re: Boko Haram Has Legitimate Grievances-obasanjo by wangdu: 7:30am On Mar 17, 2015
when you were on power, what have you done to the education system? critics.
Re: Boko Haram Has Legitimate Grievances-obasanjo by nerodenero: 7:30am On Mar 17, 2015
All I know is that if GEJ was like OBJ, Bokoharam would have been history.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Has Legitimate Grievances-obasanjo by Nobody: 7:30am On Mar 17, 2015
I'm yet to read where OBJ is called a terrorist. I can't find any. Well, he is a Christian and Yoruba. If it was a northerner, this thread wouldn't be just full but it wld be full of bigotry comments. Nigerians are hypocrites

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Anxiety Across Nigeria As Cases Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification Hold Today / Abducted Rann Nurse Becomes Boko Haram Member, Sends Warning Whatsapp Message / Fani-Kayode: Dog Emefiele, Witch Najaatu, Prepare For Battle, I Will Bury You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.