Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,795 members, 7,820,792 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

Dating In London Can Be Difficult - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating In London Can Be Difficult (16759 Views)

Why Is It Difficult For Ladies To Keep Their Virginity Till Marriage These Days? / Bimbo Ayelabola Gives Birth To Quintuplets In London, Gets Let Off £145k Bill / My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating In London Can Be Difficult by coogar: 10:14pm On Mar 24, 2015
SAMBARRY:
your opinion. But I still stand on mine . either of you two are up to this thread. Maybe just trying to be funny or something undecided

why are you so sure?
why would dating in london be a problem to me? sambarry, i hope you aren't drunk-typing. before i continue with you, are you sober?
Re: Dating In London Can Be Difficult by pickabeau1: 10:19pm On Mar 24, 2015
SAMBARRY:
of course it matters. My opinion does matter. WHICH I AM ENTITLED TO undecided

except yours is irrelevant. Dry clown undecided

You are the clueless clown

Why don't u avoid calling my name

Every small thing...u call peoples name

When they respond to you, u start whining

R u a sucker for punishment

4 Likes

Re: Dating In London Can Be Difficult by SAMBARRY: 10:20pm On Mar 24, 2015
coogar:

why are you so sure?
why would dating in london be a problem to me? sambarry, i hope you aren't drunk-typing. before i continue with you, are you sober?
I see you have nothing important to say. This discussion is OVER
Re: Dating In London Can Be Difficult by SAMBARRY: 10:22pm On Mar 24, 2015
Since I strongly sense either of you two created the thread, my question is why did you create the thread with another moniker. If you can't answer, scram undecided

is not by force undecided
pickabeau1:

You are the clueless clown

Why don't u avoid calling my name

Every small thing...u call peoples name

When they respond to you, u start whining

R u a sucker for punishment
Re: Dating In London Can Be Difficult by coogar: 10:23pm On Mar 24, 2015
SAMBARRY:
I see you have nothing important to say. This discussion is OVER

who invited you into it in the first place?
the kpomo you ate @ the owambe party is making you hallucinate.

1 Like

Re: Dating In London Can Be Difficult by pickabeau1: 10:24pm On Mar 24, 2015
SAMBARRY:
Since I strongly sense either of you two created the thread, my question is why did you create the thread with another moniker. If you can't answer, scram undecided

Which sense do you have to be making deductions?

Why dignify your non-sense with an answer

When u give yourself sense.at night school..come back

1 Like

Re: Dating In London Can Be Difficult by SAMBARRY: 10:24pm On Mar 24, 2015
coogar:

who invited you into it in the first place?
the kpomo you ate @ the owambe party is making you hallucinate.
are you done? undecided
Re: Dating In London Can Be Difficult by SAMBARRY: 10:25pm On Mar 24, 2015
pickabeau1:

Which sense do you have to be making deductions?

Why dignify your non-sense with an answer

When u give yourself sense.at night school..come back
have you finished ranting? undecided
Re: Dating In London Can Be Difficult by freecocoa(f): 10:28pm On Mar 24, 2015
SAMBARRY just tell these men you are in love with them and get it over with, 3some is allowed you know.cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Dating In London Can Be Difficult by SAMBARRY: 10:29pm On Mar 24, 2015
freecocoa:
SAMBARRY just tell these men you are in love with them and get it over with, 3some is allowed you know.cheesy
father, son and holy spirit smiley
Re: Dating In London Can Be Difficult by freecocoa(f): 10:32pm On Mar 24, 2015
SAMBARRY:
father, son and holy spirit smiley
Tell them jor, especially coogar and he seems to have a thing for you too, the both of you are just waiting for who will come out first.

Be the bigger person.

1 Like

Re: Dating In London Can Be Difficult by JahzaraAde(f): 10:34pm On Mar 24, 2015
nzeBiddle:
Haah ...@JahzaraAde you should help a brother with suggestions on how to get around this

Loool Nze, I'm not a dating guru o, however I'll try wink

Mr Delai. I find it very difficult to believe you only see a Nigerian girl once every 20-30 social encounters. Where within London do you reside in - Nigerian girls are not that scarce at all!!!

If I'm very honest with you, I cannot offer you a long list of places to try in order to meet serious Nigerian girls - these encounters usually happen by chance. So my top advice to you sir is take your desires to God, and whilst waiting, lead an active single life. Better yourself (your education, finances, social standing), get closer to God and become a worthy man for that future worthy woman. Marriage is never something you should rush into because of external or social pressures - pls take this into consideration.

If you still want a suggestion for where to meet the type of ladies you described..

Church. Especially large churches with an active Singles' Ministry. My church is a great example, we have numerous weddings between our single bethren each year, and at times two ceremonies on the same day. And as for babies... it averages to two births a week - God be praised. South London is crammed with RCCG churches and the like, just find one.

When you eventually meet an amazing lady, don't forget you yourself must be a man of substance. As an ambitious Nigerian lady myself, I don't entertain advances from all men... you've got to bring something substantial to the table.

Wishing you all the best smiley

1 Like

Re: Dating In London Can Be Difficult by JahzaraAde(f): 10:37pm On Mar 24, 2015
NzeBiddle, hope you're using your time wisely too?

I trust you sha wink

1 Like

Re: Dating In London Can Be Difficult by SAMBARRY: 10:38pm On Mar 24, 2015
freecocoa:
Tell them jor, especially coogar and he seems to have a thing for you too, the both of you are just waiting for who will come out first.

Be the bigger person.
like I said earlier its God the father, God the son and God the holy ghost. No more interviews. Office has closed smiley
Re: Dating In London Can Be Difficult by freecocoa(f): 10:40pm On Mar 24, 2015
SAMBARRY:
like I said earlier its God the father, God the son and God the holy ghost. No more interviews. Office has closed smiley
You are dating 3 of them abi wetin? Anyways dey there dey front, person go collect sleep from your eyes sleep.cheesy
Re: Dating In London Can Be Difficult by JahzaraAde(f): 10:44pm On Mar 24, 2015
Re: Dating In London Can Be Difficult by Idowuogbo(f): 10:47pm On Mar 24, 2015
SAMBARRY:

hian!;iya wuraaaaaa!!!
Re: Dating In London Can Be Difficult by SAMBARRY: 10:47pm On Mar 24, 2015
freecocoa:
You are dating 3 of them abi wetin? Anyways dey there dey front, person go collect sleep from your eyes sleep.cheesy
who is competing with them. Good luck to all of them na smiley
Re: Dating In London Can Be Difficult by SAMBARRY: 10:50pm On Mar 24, 2015
Idowuogbo:

hian!;iya wuraaaaaa!!!
What apoon beta pikin smiley
Re: Dating In London Can Be Difficult by freecocoa(f): 11:09pm On Mar 24, 2015
SAMBARRY:
who is competing with them. Good luck to all of them na smiley
Okay o.
Re: Dating In London Can Be Difficult by kandiikane(m): 11:21pm On Mar 24, 2015
bookface:

Nigerian girls hardly socialize in the UK, so I am not surprised at all by your dilemma. Like someone said, networking is your best bet. If you are a christian, attend local RCCG churches, you should also consider the bi-annual festival of life event. That said, you may need to lower your expectations a little.
Re: Dating In London Can Be Difficult by lepasharon(f): 1:28am On Mar 27, 2015
Re: Dating In London Can Be Difficult by lepasharon(f): 1:29am On Mar 27, 2015
OP there are lots of us in the UK nah tongue
Re: Dating In London Can Be Difficult by zendy: 9:35am On Mar 27, 2015
Dalai:
I am a 27 year old male living and working in London. Many of my friends back home in Nigeria are now married. I desire something as such as well, but the issue is that, it is pretty difficult - if not near impossible - to meet the type of person I will love to date and probably go on to settle down with, here in London. The type of person - career focused, family aware, strong Nigerian roots- but not stereotyped, religious- but not crazy about it, desires the basic fun things in life like travelling, salsa, adventure - is almost non-existing here in London. I do socialize a lot, and it drives me nuts that you only ever meet a Nigerian lady once in every 20 or 30 social outings. I know in the UK, there is a tendency for people to withdraw and live a convenient but antisocial 9-5 lifestyle. Which brings me to the crux of my entire rant, two questions for UK folks:

1) What is your experience with meeting and dating other Nigerians in the UK
2)How best does one improve his chances of meeting and dating other Nigerians in the UK

Let me give you one piece of advice. If I were you, I wouldn't focus too much on if the girl is Nigerian or not,this not the important consideration if you're thinking about a life long venture like marriage. The important thing is if the Lady is long term material. London is a "Dog eat Dog" place where cynism reigns supreme and if you fall for the wrong Nigerian girl in London,you will feel like hanging your self. I have date all kinds of girls,now I'm in my 30's,Im with a Polish woman who cooks Jollof rice better than any Nigerian girl I know. Go for character rather than where they are from,this is the difference between you ending up divorced or not

2 Likes

Re: Dating In London Can Be Difficult by heo88(m): 10:44am On Mar 27, 2015
Dalai:
I am a 27 year old male living and working in London. Many of my friends back home in Nigeria are now married. I desire something as such as well, but the issue is that, it is pretty difficult - if not near impossible - to meet the type of person I will love to date and probably go on to settle down with, here in London. The type of person - career focused, family aware, strong Nigerian roots- but not stereotyped, religious- but not crazy about it, desires the basic fun things in life like travelling, salsa, adventure - is almost non-existing here in London. I do socialize a lot, and it drives me nuts that you only ever meet a Nigerian lady once in every 20 or 30 social outings. I know in the UK, there is a tendency for people to withdraw and live a convenient but antisocial 9-5 lifestyle. Which brings me to the crux of my entire rant, two questions for UK folks:

1) What is your experience with meeting and dating other Nigerians in the UK
2)How best does one improve his chances of meeting and dating other Nigerians in the UK

Bro I feel your pain, although I'm not looking to get married. I am also a 27 year old nigerian man, but born and raised here and I know how difficult it can be... If you're not super religious then some Nigerian girls here will view that as sacrilege and run from you. Nawa for them o!

Anyway I may be able to help. There are networks like www.movebacktoNigeria.com which organise events where you'll find babes die! Also there is NCity which also do similar networking events with plenty of eligible babes.

There are other options too such as the igbo cultural society network otherwise known as ICSN and there's the Nigeria youth professional network: nypforum.org.

If you need anymore tips just get back at me and all the best!

Ps if it's not short notice there's an event on tonight organised by movebacktonigeria.com. It starts at 5.30 GMT, finishes at midnight and the address details are:

The Anthologist
58 Gresham Street
EC2V 7BB City of London
Re: Dating In London Can Be Difficult by kaboninc(m): 7:46pm On Mar 27, 2015
Is sambarry a woman, lady, young lady, young adult, a girl or a young girl? Someone help me.

I think am falling massively in....

*will complete it when a get an answer to my question!*
Re: Dating In London Can Be Difficult by coogar: 7:57pm On Mar 27, 2015
kaboninc:
Is sambarry a woman, lady, young lady, young adult, a girl or a young girl? Someone help me.

she's a lady....
all you have to do is vote for APC tomorrow and i will give you her number & BB PIN. by monday, i'll make all your dreams come true by arranging your romantic date with her. grin

2 Likes

Re: Dating In London Can Be Difficult by Ewuro4: 8:08pm On Mar 27, 2015
kaboninc:

I need her ( first clue wink ) permission to answer your questions. grin
Re: Dating In London Can Be Difficult by Ewuro4: 8:08pm On Mar 27, 2015
coogar:

she's a lady....
all you have to do is vote for APC tomorrow and i will give you her number & BB PIN. by monday, i'll make all your dreams come true by arranging your romantic date with her. grin

COOGAR angry

There you have it Kabonic
Re: Dating In London Can Be Difficult by kaboninc(m): 8:14pm On Mar 27, 2015
coogar:

she's a lady....

Oh...a lady... She's just my kind!

Sorry bro, I am for continuity!
Re: Dating In London Can Be Difficult by kaboninc(m): 8:16pm On Mar 27, 2015
Ewuro4:

COOGAR angry

There you have it Kabonic

Coogar will only give me her digits only if I vote for APC.

I trust you do not have a price...
Re: Dating In London Can Be Difficult by SAMBARRY: 8:20pm On Mar 27, 2015
kaboninc:

shocked shocked shocked orisirisi. So you don't know your mates anymore abi?

Aye matibaje ke grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Remote Village In Nigeria Where Ladies Dance Unclad 20+ / "I Must Die Ontop Big Yansh" - Nigerian Man Vows After Spotting A Curvy Lady / How Will The World Be Without White People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.