Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,377 members, 7,836,535 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them (79332 Views)

Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? / Why Foreign Women Love Nigerian Guys / Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by PunkyOh(f): 8:58am On Mar 25, 2015
luigiajah:

What of SA Rapists

They smell better for one.

What's with the ràpist thing anyway? There are no rápists in your country

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by luigiajah(m): 9:14am On Mar 25, 2015
PunkyOh:

They smell better for one

SA Rapists smell better.... You must be a product of rape..

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by PunkyOh(f): 9:17am On Mar 25, 2015
luigiajah:

Yes they do. 100%

If you call a man having consensual sex with his wife, rápe, then I guess I am a product of "rape".
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by GinaKing: 9:19am On Mar 25, 2015
PunkyOh:

is he even worth yo responce honey?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by PunkyOh(f): 9:19am On Mar 25, 2015
GinaKing:

is he even worth yo responce honey?

No, he isn't but I'm bored at work cheesy
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by GinaKing: 9:25am On Mar 25, 2015
PunkyOh:

Yes they do. 100%

If you call a man having consensual sex with his wife, rápe, then I guess I am a product of "rape".

honey stop entertaining these fools who fail to accept the truth.they r nt worth yo time n energy. Let fools b my love.u n i n the rest of the world know de truth.n even if dey wer to b honest wit demselves dey wud.so my love go focus on better things n forget these idiots.dey r realy nt worth de to n fro.we have said our piece n if dey choose to ignor it n nt fix deir own country its up to dem
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by GinaKing: 9:27am On Mar 25, 2015
PunkyOh:

No, he isn't but I'm bored at work cheesy

hehehe okay baby
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by PunkyOh(f): 9:28am On Mar 25, 2015
GinaKing:

honey stop entertaining these fools who fail to accept the truth.they r nt worth yo time n energy. Let fools b my love.u n i n the rest of the world know de truth.n even if dey wer to b honest wit demselves dey wud.so my love go focus on better things n forget these idiots.dey r realy nt worth de to n fro.we have said our piece n if dey choose to ignor it n nt fix deir own country its up to dem

You're right. Moving on..
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by GinaKing: 9:33am On Mar 25, 2015
PunkyOh:

You're right. Moving on..

mcwaaaah my darling. Let dem dwell on yesterday's news, while some of us focus on today and tomorow
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by nembudziya(m): 1:45pm On Mar 25, 2015
luigiajah:

hahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Nobody: 3:46pm On Mar 25, 2015
GinaKing:

u sound like a frustrated little girl.do yo friends even respect u?i doubt it.u sound like those noisy guys who will forever be making noise arguing abt nothing. The loudest one wins de argument. Does it sound familiar? Yeahh it does.coz its our little miss all4naija ooo.u dnt sound like a man at all.u shud join my twins at school.u behave like deir agemate anyway. U realy sound like nw,someone just needs to give u juice so dat u keep quet coz u r busy just making senseless noise.if u wana argue talk sense guy,not this which u r busy saying.since u seem to wana answer all my questions,let me give u a job coz u really seem like u need one.go thru all my posts above and answer all the issues i have brought up there.kikiki everyone watch, u will see dis little fool is realy gona do wat m asking him to do?kikiki hehehhe guy abeg have brains oooo
Shut your smelling Zulu mouth, you dirty thing. You call me a girl and at the same time a guy. What is wrong with you?! You keep going about my personality for no good reason, you i d i o t! Why don't you face the discussion of the thread, you twerp?!

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by GinaKing: 3:57pm On Mar 25, 2015
all4naija:

Shut your smelling Zulu mouth, you dirty thing. You call me a girl and at the same time a guy. What is wrong with you?! You keep going about my personality for no good reason, you i d i o t! Why don't you face the discussion of the thread, you twerp?!

*yawniiiiinnnggg* undecided
all4naija:

*yawniiiiinnnggg* u know yo way out when u have decided to stop boring us, and focus on life
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Nobody: 4:00pm On Mar 25, 2015
GinaKing:

will never entertain yo stupidity again,bt i wana open yo eyes and make u aware dat yo above statement gives the impresion dat u r a xhenophobe, yet u claim dat south africans r xhenophobic. Do u see how stupid and irritating u r? U dnt make sense at all. If for real u r one of those who claim dat south african girls love, i doubt it coz south african girls r attracted to intelligence and u my friend lack even 1 louzy percentage of it.its even suprising dat u keep vomiting all dis bt u claim to have never been in the south.so i can never blv anything u say coz u speak of hear say.gosh i dnt even know y m wasting my time with such a brainless imbacile such as u.gosh guy u r realy nt worth my internet.u r nt a man at all.i pitty those who soround such a soul. U realy r a sore losser.u call yoself a debator and yet u fail to address de issues which i spoke about in dis forum.like the state of yo country etc.m even tired hey.i wonder wat u do for a living coz u sound like someone who sells electronics on the streets.if i were to hire u,i wud never even make u a manager coz u wud bring my company down with yo stupidity and failure to let go wen u see dat something is nt worth it anymore.so bcoz winners know wen to quit.m quiting entertaining a losser like u coz u r nt worth it.gosh if dis is even the kind of strategy u use to propose to girls on the streets or to yo current spouse,u need to change it bro coz u r a pure irritation

You are repugnant, you i d i o t! Who dare date a South African Zulu or Xhosa girl in Township must be ready to be blackmailed. Jeez! Stop talking about love when all we hear about your people on television is r a p e, crimes, XENOPHOBIA, etc. Please, stop being silly here because I am not going to entertain that, peanuts-and-bosoms-exposing primitive human. Filthy Township dweller in your bucket poo system.

You need to pity your peasant soul in the squalor where you commit crimes routinely. That is a big shame on you and the country you represent. I am not going to see you as a civilized person here because you haven't been able to make a single sense in this heated argument. Only to your imbecilic nature you think you are reasonable. Buzz off! angry angry angry
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Mandu94: 4:02pm On Mar 25, 2015
all4naija:

Everyone sensible discredit this self loathing man. He obviously has self hatred and wishes he weren't black. I can understand but stop
throwing abuse at every woman here.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Nobody: 4:05pm On Mar 25, 2015
PunkyOh:

South African blacks in Townships are the epitomes of r a p e! There is no way you can talk about it in the world without mentioning SA as worst in Africa. That is a big disgrace on that nation. The earlier your leaders see it as a big problem to the society the better for them to find proper solution.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Nobody: 4:11pm On Mar 25, 2015
Mandu94:

Everyone sensible discredit this self loathing man. He obviously has self hatred and wishes he weren't black. I can understand but stop
throwing abuse at every woman here.

What has skin color got to do with my post? You are really a primitive human being. I wonder why the world sees you as primitive person. I am just trying to give you a hint and perhaps you might want to change from your primitiveness, which, I doubt because you are allergic to change. Change is the best way to experience progress and development. I am not going to tie myself down with bunch of archaic humans who refused to change from their savagery that is not useful to the society. What have you contributed to humanity in your primitiveness? You barbarian!

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by luigiajah(m): 4:11pm On Mar 25, 2015
PunkyOh:

Yes they do. 100%

You no well
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Mandu94: 4:15pm On Mar 25, 2015
all4naija:

What has skin color got to o with my post? You are really a primitive human being. I wonder why the world sees you as primitive person. I am just trying to give you a hint and perhaps you might want to change from your primitiveness, which, I doubt because you are allergic to change. Change is the best way to experience progress and development. I am not going to tie myself down with bunch of archaic humans who refused to change from their savagery that is not useful to the society. What have you contributed to humanity in your primitiveness? You barbarian!

OMG why are you doing REVERSE PSYCHOLOGY, YOU JUST DESCRIBED YOURSELF, IVE SEEN YOUR POSTS.

Im extremely open minded and you should stop attacking women on here. Embrace your culture. I would tell you more about yourself but I want
love no hate. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Mandu94: 4:27pm On Mar 25, 2015
all4naija:

What has skin color got to do with my post? You are really a primitive human being. I wonder why the world sees you as primitive person. I am just trying to give you a hint and perhaps you might want to change from your primitiveness, which, I doubt because you are allergic to change. Change is the best way to experience progress and development. I am not going to tie myself down with bunch of archaic humans who refused to change from their savagery that is not useful to the society. What have you contributed to humanity in your primitiveness? You barbarian!

The world sees a black woman as primitive?, but here in UK, they talk about African men beating their wives. And Nigerian culture needing to change. You speak with negative emotion rather than with sensibilities.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Nobody: 4:30pm On Mar 25, 2015
Mandu94:

OMG why are you doing REVERSE PSYCHOLOGY, YOU JUST DESCRIBED YOURSELF, IVE SEEN YOUR POSTS.

Im extremely open minded and you should stop attacking women on here. Embrace your culture. I would tell you more about yourself but I want
love no hate. smiley

What do you mean by REVERSE PSYCHOLOGY without explanation? I am a little perturbed by your understanding of the word psychology. Do you know what the word mean? It means the study of human minds and its functions(online definition). There is no where I am trying to describe you with something you are not. Your reply to my prior post explicitly proves whom you are in your prehistoric nature and I am not going to embrace human being like that in anyway.

I don't see anything that talks about open-mindedness in any of your posts. All I see is somebody who is trying hard to present some primitive culture to me using it to define everything regarding humanity moving forward. That is simply preposterous and gross ineptitude to show how much you want to remain a primitive person. Jeez! It is very annoying to say the least.

I love people but I hate those who are destroying humanity with their primitive ways and expected to be tap on the should as exemplary. Not when you haven't been able to prove what you have contributed to humanity with it. Stop showing your backward life to me here. It is not going to change anything. The only thing I can do for you is to make you see the real world, the modern world that is moving forward so that you can be a part of it not this your brutish nature you expect people to follow. Get organized and live a civilized life for once and that is the only way you can be useful to the society. You would thank me later if you made change to get organized and live a civilized life.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Mandu94: 4:37pm On Mar 25, 2015
all4naija:

What do you mean by REVERSE PSYCHOLOGY without explanation? I am a little perturbed by your understanding of the word psychology. Do you know what the word mean? It means the study of human minds and its functions(online definition). There is no where I am trying to describe you with something you are not. Your reply to my prior post explicitly proves whom you are in your prehistoric nature and I am not going to embrace human being like that in anyway.

I don't see anything that talks about open-mindedness in any of your posts. All I see is somebody who is trying hard to present some primitive culture to me using it to define everything regarding humanity moving forward. That is simply preposterous and gross ineptitude to show how much you want to remain a primitive person. Jeez! It is very annoying to say the least.

I love people but I hate those who are destroying humanity with their primitive ways and expected to be tap on the should as exemplary. Not when you haven't been able to prove what you have contributed to humanity with it. Stop showing your backward life to me here. It is not going to change anything. The only thing I can do for you is to make you see the real world, the modern world that is moving forward so that you can be a part of it not this your brutish nature you expect people to follow. Get organized and live a civilized life for once and that is the only way you can be useful to the society. You would thank me later if you made change to get organized and live a civilized life.
You are the most pretentious and Neanderthal guy on here, who hides behind language.
"Reverse psychology is a technique involving the advocacy of a belief or behavior that is opposite to the one desired, with the expectation that this approach will encourage the subject of the persuasion to do what actually is desired: the opposite of what is suggested.' My friend you described yourself when you tried to describe me, you are projecting your inner insecurities. I can judge you but you cannot do the same, because I am aware of people who think like you.

One minute pretending to be civilised then displaying your true self by being extremely rude and condescending to others and your own culture, especially your skin colour.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by GinaKing: 4:40pm On Mar 25, 2015
all4naija:

owamfunida ilizwi elithi primitive yena angimazi. Kodwa wawumosha umhlaba. U need help dude. U have just proven dat yu r mentally not okay. All4naija dude u r crazy.plain and simple.hehhe i pitty u shem. Arame skepsil
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by GinaKing: 4:42pm On Mar 25, 2015
all4naija:

owamfunida ilizwi elithi primitive yena angimazi. Kodwa wawumosha umhlaba. U need help dude. U have just proven dat yu r mentally not okay. All4naija dude u r crazy.plain and simple.hehhe i pitty u shem. Arame skepsil. So much anger from one individual? Dnt u get tired?u do realise dat everyone is tired of this thread and of u right?bt u keep going on and on and on abt silly nothings.lol guy,u r realy nt worthour energy for real.wen u r ready, tell me, i will get a pyschologist for u, coz u need help brother. U do know dat it is possible dat u will recover right?kweeeks

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Nobody: 4:47pm On Mar 25, 2015
Mandu94:

The world sees a black woman as primitive?, but here in UK, they talk about African men beating their wives. And Nigerian culture needing to change. You speak with negative emotion rather than with sensibilities.
Bwahaha... This is always the problem with Africans. Whenever they are told the truth they always look for excuses to exonerate their barbaric ways. There is nothing emotional in my post but reality which you fail to see. How are you going to see the need for change when you cannot accept it in the first place? The reason you are denying the inability of Africans to progress, subliminally, is trying to praise the failure to progress and it's very disheartening. I am not going to stand and watch why most of you continue to dwindle in your primitiveness. That is why I am doing my best to explain why there is need for change. Change for the better!

Why is seeing black women by the world as primitive being the issue here? But, the issue should be how to make a change to what the world sees in them that makes them actually primitive. If they cannot change their primitive way lies the most disturbing part of the issue. This applies to the refusal to do something meaningful and stop giving flimsy excuses all the time when you are told the truth as you've done in your post. You aren't saying something new here. All that matters is making the change- that is,by getting organize and live a civilized life.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Mandu94: 4:47pm On Mar 25, 2015
I love change BUT when I SAY YOU ARE RUDE ABOUT YOUR CULTURE, I MEAN STATING THINGS that are rude about african culture, women with darker skin, south africans living in townships and other 1000s of rude things you've stated. (ANYONE CLICK ON HIS NAME TO SEE THE RUDE THINGS)

I want greater equality and higher quality education in Africa. In fact within 10 years I want to open schools in Nigeria (my lovely country),
that advocates new thinking, change, less corruption, empowerment of girls. Here in UK, there is already a lot of development and despite being born there, I will never forget where my roots are. Maybe we can collaborate to help others in the future. So please stop wasting your negative energy and turn it into something positive.

Thanks smiley

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Mandu94: 4:53pm On Mar 25, 2015
all4naija:
Bwahaha... This is always the problem with Africans. Whenever they are told the truth they always look for excuses to exonerate their barbaric ways. There is nothing emotional in my post but reality which you fail to see. How are you going to see the need for change when you cannot accept it in the first place? The reason you are denying the inability of Africans to progress, subliminally, is trying to praise the failure to progress and it's very disheartening. I am not going to stand and watch why most of you continue to dwindle in your primitiveness. That is why I am doing my best to explain why there is need for change. Change for the better!

Why is seeing black women by the world as primitive being the issue here? But, the issue should be how to make a change to what the world sees in them that makes them actually primitive. If they cannot change their primitive way lies the most disturbing part of the issue. This applies to the refusal to do something meaningful and stop giving flimsy excuses all the time when you are told the truth as you've done in your post. You aren't saying something new here. All that matters is making the change- that is,by getting organize and live a civilized life.

I don't know if you know what I think about Nigeria/ Africa. There is a lot of change that is needed we have some mutual agreement on that. But you aren't credible to speak because Ive seen your other posts on other threads. You don't love yourself. Start with that then change can truly happen from your heart.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Nobody: 5:09pm On Mar 25, 2015
Mandu94:

You are the most pretentious and Neanderthal guy on here, who hides behind language.
"Reverse psychology is a technique involving the advocacy of a belief or behavior that is opposite to the one desired, with the expectation that this approach will encourage the subject of the persuasion to do what actually is desired: the opposite of what is suggested.' My friend you described yourself when you tried to describe me, you are projecting your inner insecurities. I can judge you but you cannot do the same, because I am aware of people who think like you.

One minute pretending to be civilised then displaying your true self by being extremely rude and condescending to others and your own culture, especially your skin colour.
Mind you, the pretentious part doesn't hold water why I let you see the reason the word psychology systematically has to do with study of minds and their functions. I am really interested in the term to be defined and explained in your prior post- what you mean by REVERSE PSYCHOLOGY in a nutshell, which, you never did before for clarity sake. Now that you have done that I would completely make you see why you look very uncivilized and uncompromisingly deter to face modernity by your biased view to my previous post. Indeed, it exposes the very nature you use to describe my post. That doesn't augur well for what you want the forum users to see. However, there is nothing wrong in advocating for progress as I did only primitive human beings would see it as challenge to their backward life they live and that I am not going to be a part of. This exposes you to the reason why you need to make the change I have argued for in the light of the truth of this debate. My stand is clear and it is to make sure Africans are seen equally on the same civilized foot as the West to contribute to moving humanity forward. I don't see what is so difficult to understand in that. I don't know why you see it as a big challenge to the painful savagery Africans are known for. The refusal is the worst and that is what you hold on to in this very discussion.

You don't pretend to be civilized as you presumptuously want me to believe. A civilized human being shuns all forms of barbarism like I am doing here. It is very revealing I am way too civilized to come down to your primitive level that is not helping the dark continent to progress. You really hate to hear the truth. That is your problem not mine. I would do my best to let you see that in my subsequent posts.

On the final note, culture evolves and you don't have to use it as an excuse to embrace barbarism all in the name of having an identity. That is the most silly way to view culture and it is very shameful of you though.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Mandu94: 5:29pm On Mar 25, 2015
all4naija:

Mind you, the pretentious part doesn't hold water why I let you see the reason the word psychology systematically has to do with study of minds and their functions. I am really interested in the term to be defined and explained in your prior post- what you mean by REVERSE PSYCHOLOGY in a nutshell, which, you never did before for clarity sake. Now that you have done that I would completely make you see why you look very uncivilized and uncompromisingly deter to face modernity by your biased view to my previous post. Indeed, it exposes the very nature you use to describe my post. That doesn't augur well for what you want the forum users to see. However, there is nothing wrong in advocating for progress as did only primitive human beings would see it as challenge to their backward life they live and that I am not going to be a part of. This exposes you to the reason why you need to make the change I have argued for in the light of the truth of this debate. My stand is clear and it is to make sure Africans are seen equally on the same civilized foot as the West to contribute to moving humanity forward. I don't see what is so difficult to understand in that. I don't know why you see it as a big challenge to the painful savagery Africans are known for. The refusal is the worst and that is what you hold on to in this very discussion.

You don't pretend to be civilized as you presumptuously want me to believe. A civilized human being shuns all forms of barbarism like I am doing here. It is very revealing I am way too civilized to come down to your primitive level that is not helping the dark continent to progress. You really hate to hear the truth. That is your problem not mine. I would do my best to let you see that in my subsequent posts.

On the final note, culture evolves and you don't have to use it as an excuse to embrace barbarism all in the name of having an identity. That is the most silly way to view culture and it is very shameful of you though.

If you have seen my previous posts you will be more self aware of what you choose to delve on. You dismiss the integral parts of my argument, and choose to emphasise on trivial matters. The fact remains, I am not Primitive, which seems to be your favourite word.
In fact you are deflecting the attention off yourself. You stated
"That doesn't augur well for what you want the forum users to see. However, there is nothing wrong in advocating for progress as did only primitive human beings would see it as challenge to their backward life they live and that I am not going to be a part of. This exposes you to the reason why you need to make the change I have argued for in the light of the truth of this debate. My stand is clear and it is to make sure Africans are seen equally on the same civilized foot as the West to contribute to moving humanity forward. I don't see what is so difficult to understand in that. I don't know why you see it as a big challenge to the painful savagery Africans are known for. The refusal is the worst and that is what you hold on to in this very discussion."

Dont you get it, you are assuming something about me that is the opposite. I don't need to explain myself. Fair enough I said reverse psychology, because Im not Primitive but you are saying I am, to try and manipulate me into defending something that I do not believe in ( saying that I don't want change and some people are not 'backwards') so that you can have an argument to fight . Plus also you projected your inner insecurities. (You are the type who tries ever so hard to distance yourself from your race, because of self hatred, thats my argument, I never said everything is fine in Africa, nor is it anywhere). I don't know what your argument is. Can you state, what I am defending, what we disagree on?. Because you are lost in all your pretentious facade.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by benni(m): 5:32pm On Mar 25, 2015
How would this translate to votes for GEJ.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Nobody: 5:34pm On Mar 25, 2015
Mandu94:

I don't know if you know what I think about Nigeria/ Africa. There is a lot of change that is needed we have some mutual agreement on that. But you aren't credible to speak because Ive seen your other posts on other threads. You don't love yourself. Start with that then change can truly happen from your heart.

This is not about my personality it is about moving forward. This is one of the reason Africans aren't seen as smart. You keep going about irrelevant thing in this discussion rather than to address what have been tabled before us as the problems. In this case, the primitiveness that is hindering Africans from progressing, their attitude toward culture and what it entails in the real sense of it.

To be passionate about change wouldn't mean anything until you are able to turn it(passion) into something meaningful as I am trying to make you see so that the change can come. The problem is that your primitive nature is talking hold of your ability to do that and be useful to humanity which is now a problem from the way you want us to have it accepted here. If you want to do something for Nigeria in particular and save Africa in general you would have to admit there are problems which need to be addressed - not from a barbaric standpoint as you are trying to do in your posts. I don't know why you are refusing to accept what I advocate for is the right way to go. It is not a good thing in a civilized society to shun important change. I am dumbstruck you like in UK(a civilized society) with such brutish mentality.

If you are going to make a change(not just by building schools where savagery is taught) but practically involving the people to get organized and live a civilized life. Over 60% of Nigerians are literate but their cultural beliefs are driving most of their reasoning. Can you imagine a situation where the white man is still seen as the enemy who holds the nation from progressing by most of them? You still haven't come to term with what I am trying to let you see about what makes the West to progress and advance while contributing much to the development of humanity. It's has to do with getting organized and living a civilized life. The few are really involve with inventions, innovations and creativity that run the modern world but the former recipes I mentioned earlier is what helped to carry others along. It is like a four wheeler shuttling a cracked road(society is not always perfect). That you will have to address first before doing anything else. African culture is too archaic for my liking and must be left to where it belong in the museum or cultural festivals!

If you must know, I love myself more than anything else. You don't have to use my other posts to judge my views on this matter. It is very unintelligent of you to do that!

Thank you.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Mandu94: 5:42pm On Mar 25, 2015
all4naija:

This is not about my personality it is about moving forward. This is one of the reason Africans aren't seen as smart. You keep going about irrelevant thing in this discussion rather than to address what have been tabled before us as the problems. In this case, the primitiveness that is hindering Africans from progressing, their attitude toward culture and what it entails in the real sense of it.

To be passionate about change wouldn't mean anything until you are able to turn it(passion) into something meaningful as I am trying to make you see so that the change can come. The problem is that your primitive nature is talking hold of your ability to do that and be useful to humanity which is now a problem from the way you want as to have it accepted here. If you want to do something for Nigeria in particular and save Africa in general you would have to admit there are problems which need to be addresses - not from a barbaric standpoint as you are trying to do in your posts. I don't know why you are refusing to accept that is the right way to go. It is not a good thing in a civilized society to shun important change. I am dumbstruck you like in UK(a civilized society) with such brutish mentality.

If you are going to make a change(not just by building schools where savagery is taught) but practically involving the people to get organized and live a civilized life. Over 60% of Nigerians are literate but their cultural beliefs are driving most of their reasoning. Can you imagine a situation where the white man is still seen as the enemy who holds the nation from progressing by most of them? You still haven't come to term with what I am trying to let you see about what makes the West to progress and advance while contributing much to the development of humanity. It's has to do with getting organized and living a civilized life. The few are really involve with inventions, innovations and creativity that run the modern world but the former recipes I mentioned earlier is what helped to carry others along. It is like a four wheeler shuttling a cracked road(society is not always perfect). That you will have to address first before doing anything else. African culture is too archaic for my liking and must be left to where it belong in the museum or cultural festivals!

If you must know, I love myself more than anything else. You don't have to use my other posts to judge my views on this matter. It is very unintelligent of you to do that!

Thank you.

Can I clap, finally. If you were as intelligent as you believe you are. Why didn't you ask for my view. You instinctively assumed my opinion. I agree with many of the things you say.
Religion, culture, traditional ideologies are hard things to change as they have been indoctrinated into society for centuries. However the way you go about it will deter many from even listen to you. Funnily myself I am not even religious. But I know that when you want change you cannot just change it overnight, you have to go about it in a way, familiar to that of the culture. With which then, we can build on. (I am 20 btw, and the way I used to think (about 17 yrs old), was like you).

Thankyou

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by GinaKing: 5:52pm On Mar 25, 2015
all4naija:

To be passionate about change wouldn't mean anything until you are able to turn it(passion) into something meaningful as I am trying to make you see so that the change can come. The problem is that your primitive nature is talking hold of your ability to do that and be useful to humanity which is now a problem from the way you want us to have it accepted here. If you want to do something for Nigeria in particular and save Africa in general you would have to admit there are problems which need to be addressed - not from a barbaric standpoint as you are trying to do in your posts. I don't know why you are refusing to accept what I advocate for is the right way to go. It is not a good thing in a civilized society to shun important change. I am dumbstruck you like in UK(a civilized society) with such brutish mentality.

Thank you.

i rest my case. Guy u have literally lost it. U r crazy.i have done as mandu had suggested and i read all yo posts. They r so angry and negative. U r realy not worth anyone's time and energy on this forum. U r CRAZY.u need help.how can one person be so angry,rude and negative.not even 1 of yo comments on all the threads has sense.plz go check yoself in to a med house and come back a better person.as for me, i dnt need to waste my time on u anymore.i just pitty u

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (38) (Reply)

2 Ghanaian Lesbians Wed In Holland, Share A Kiss At Wedding (Photos) / Club Exposes Girl Who Went Partying Without Her Fiance's Knowledge / Don't Make The Mistake Of Marrying Women In These Categories

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 159
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.