Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,112 members, 7,814,900 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them (78855 Views)

Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? / Why Foreign Women Love Nigerian Guys / Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Nobody: 12:44am On Mar 27, 2015
MrPSA:

Tell them clever boy," but your a$$ is smelling badly. " How is your life in almight sh*t.
I am good! Always looking fresh unlike you dirty Zulu master. You xenophobe!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Nobody: 12:45am On Mar 27, 2015
Monicasque:

lol I did not know that so many people had had it with this guy. Were you guys waiting for me to say it first? grin
Shut the f**k up, b i t c h!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by khiaa(f): 12:48am On Mar 27, 2015
all4naija:
F**k off! The Brits say 'bugger off' not bug off, you i d i o t! Wannabee and wannabe are the same thing. It is usually wannabee in urban area.

Your dumb trashy butt said you were saying it like the Americans so I corrected your skanky behind.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Nobody: 12:50am On Mar 27, 2015
ezemoses:

M embarrassed to call him one of us. I have been reading all his posts and not even one sounded mature or intelligent. He really leaves a lot to be desired. All4naija dude, please stop embarrassing us like this
I am too good for you because I am civilized and intelligent. I can not be one of you because you are all primitive human beings who can not get organized and develop the African society. There is nothing you have contributed to humanity than diseases and poverty. Jeez! Why should I want to associate myself with savages?! angry angry sad
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Nobody: 12:52am On Mar 27, 2015
khiaa:

Your dumb trashy butt said you were saying it like the Americans so I corrected you skanky behind.
You need to correct yourself not me, you dumb! Possibly you didn't read and comprehend my post. African hole! angry
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by khiaa(f): 12:56am On Mar 27, 2015
drnoel:
@ OP, ur question is not 4 nigerian men to answer but rather 4 those foreign women to answer. Don't hate the player, rather hate the game

Look, I have seen very pretty white ladies walk over to my naija brother's and ask to have his baby just cos she loved his swag. This naija broda is uglier than OBJ. So pls u foreign women, it's not the Nigerian man that u should hate but the system that made him nigerian in the first place.

LMAO @ Wanting to have an ugly man's baby just because he has swag, you got jokes tho. grin grin grin
If Nigerian men THINK that we foreign women are strung out over them then the question should be addressed to them.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by khiaa(f): 1:00am On Mar 27, 2015
all4naija:

You need to correct yourself not me, you dumb! Possibly you didn't read and comprehend my post. African hole! angry

I'm not African, but aren't you half, by means of a green card? grin grin grin
Aren't you a green card baby?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Nobody: 1:00am On Mar 27, 2015
khiaa:

LMAO @ Wanting to have an ugly man's baby just because he has swag, you got jokes tho. grin grin grin
If Nigerian men THINK that we foreign women are strung out over them then the question should be addressed to them.
Shut your trump, fool. You're one hell of an ugly b i t c h!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Nobody: 1:04am On Mar 27, 2015
khiaa:

I'm not African, but aren't you, by means of green card? grin grin grin
I don't care what you think you are.! But, you are black biatch and as such you are an African hole! You smelling ghetto-d i c k sucker! angry
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by khiaa(f): 1:06am On Mar 27, 2015
all4naija:
Shut your trump, fool. You're one hell of an ugly b i t c h!

Have you seen my picture you trifling half breed, conceived in exchange for a green card slut. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Nobody: 1:08am On Mar 27, 2015
khiaa:

Have you seen my picture you trifling half breed, conceived in exchange for a green card slut.
No, I haven't! People who write like you are usually ugly! Jeez! I think you are one hell of an ugly mutant! Flat face! angry
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by khiaa(f): 1:11am On Mar 27, 2015
all4naija:
I don't care what you think you are.! But, you are black biatch and as such you are an African hole! You smelling ghetto-d i c k sucker! angry

Dang girl, what is your obsession with sucking dyk? How many times have I told you to not post to me about your sexcapades. You need a man of your own so that you can stop paying for dyk. SMH

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Nobody: 1:13am On Mar 27, 2015
khiaa:

Dang girl, what is your obsession with sucking dyk? How many times have I told you to not post to me about your sexcapades. You need a man of your own so that you can stop paying for dyk. SMH
Huh! You ugly i d i o t! angry
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by khiaa(f): 1:20am On Mar 27, 2015
all4naija:
No, I haven't! People who write like you are usually ugly! Jeez! I think you are one hell of an ugly mutant! Flat face! angry

LMAO grin grin grin
You just described yourself.
Besides being a professional dyk gobbler, you must be a sadist also because you know that anytime that you post to me I am going to bring you down to the pits of hell where you belong, I have no respect, or any desire to be civil to you.
You are the one person on this site that should rot in hell.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by khiaa(f): 1:25am On Mar 27, 2015
all4naija:
Huh! You ugly i d i o t! angry

Kiss my big fat booty!!

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Nobody: 1:27am On Mar 27, 2015
khiaa:

Kiss my big fat booty!!
I hate fat a s s e s! They smell horribly bad like yours.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Nobody: 1:29am On Mar 27, 2015
khiaa:

LMAO grin grin grin
You just described yourself.
Besides being a professional dyk gobbler, you must be a sadist also because you know that anytime that you post to me I am going to bring you down to the pits of hell where you belong, I have no respect, or any desire to be civil to you.
You are the one person on this site that should rot in hell.
You can never challenge me to anything intelligent here, c r a c k a s s!

You're gonna burn in hell, you demon!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by khiaa(f): 1:30am On Mar 27, 2015
all4naija:

I am too good for you because I am civilized and intelligent. I can not be one of you because you are all primitive human beings who can not get organized and develop the African society. There is nothing you have contributed to humanity than diseases and poverty. Jeez! Why should I want to associate myself with savages?! angry angry sad

Then take naija out of your moniker and change it to all4thegreencardgiver.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Nobody: 1:33am On Mar 27, 2015
khiaa:

Then take naija out of your moniker and change it to all4thegreencardgiver.
Shut the f**k up for once! It is none of your business how I address my handle in this forum or anywhere else!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by khiaa(f): 1:37am On Mar 27, 2015
all4naija:
I hate fat a s s! It smells horribly bad like yours.

Oh I forgot you love funky smelly sticks to gobble on, sorry I don't have one of those for you, but you can always check the drug addicts living in the gutter they can use a good washing from your mouth. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by khiaa(f): 1:40am On Mar 27, 2015
all4naija:
Shut the f**k up for once! It is none of your business how I address my handle in this forum or anywhere else!

So why do you want to continue to identify with the savages that you loathe.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Nobody: 1:43am On Mar 27, 2015
khiaa:

So why do you want to continue to idenify with the savages that you so much loathe.
You can cry me a river. Savages! I repeat savages!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Nobody: 1:47am On Mar 27, 2015
khiaa:

Oh I forgot you love funky smelly sticks to gobble on, sorry I don't have one of those for you, but you can always check the drug addicts living in the cutter they can use a good washing from your mouth. grin grin
Dirty a s s!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by khiaa(f): 1:55am On Mar 27, 2015
all4naija:

You can cry me a rive. Savages! I repeat savages!

You are definitely mentally challenged, or one of Satan's children, I'll go with the demon child.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Nobody: 1:56am On Mar 27, 2015
khiaa:

You are definitely mentally challenged, or one of Satan children, I'll go with the demon child.
I said it before, you're gonna burn in hell!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by khiaa(f): 2:09am On Mar 27, 2015
all4naija:
Dirty a s s!

lol You are the one who has pen.is gobbling on her mind all the time.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Nobody: 2:14am On Mar 27, 2015
khiaa:

lol You are the one who has pen.is gobbling on his mind all the time.
I'm planning to get a Tesla by coming Autumn or Winter and I will not allow smelling big a s s like yours to seat in it. cool
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by khiaa(f): 2:30am On Mar 27, 2015
all4naija:

I'm planning to get a Tesla by coming Autumn or Winter and I will not allow smelling big a s s like yours to seat in it. cool

Dang you really love my abuse and attention. Sorry I don't do girls.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Nobody: 2:34am On Mar 27, 2015
khiaa:

Dang you really love my abuse and attention. Sorry I don't do girls.
Shut up, ghetto b i t c h!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Truckpusher(m): 3:10am On Mar 27, 2015
When I see a lady fighting another lady that has gender identity crisis, I can only come to a simple conclusion and it's all about one diick.

Quote me anywhere . grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by khiaa(f): 5:36am On Mar 27, 2015
iPopAlomo:

Do you see the logic... do I really need to get married before I can get a woman pregnant...?!

When you're happy with your boyfriend... living together... eating together... sleeping together... why Bleep it up with marriage...? what does getting married prove....? that the girl is mine...? *scoffs*

Are you Nigerian? Isn't having babies out of wedlock and shacking up against the African culture?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by khiaa(f): 6:03am On Mar 27, 2015
Mandu94:

Everyone sensible discredit this self loathing man. He obviously has self hatred and wishes he weren't black. I can understand but stop
throwing abuse at every woman here.

She is a biracial female, a product of a green card marriage and hates her Nigerian side because her Nigerian father dumped her and her big fat grossed out white mother after receiving his green card. grin I can say that I can't blame him considering this little monster he created. grin Nigerian men let this be a lesson to you to always be aware of what happens to the green card babies you leave behind. grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (38) (Reply)

I Slept With My Boyfriend's Brother, And His Father Too" / Slay Queen Cooks & Twerks In Kitchen, 'daddy' Eats On Her Backside As She Twerks / Oyinbo Man & His 13 Groomsmen Rock Agbada As He Weds Yoruba Bride (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.