Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,690 members, 7,823,945 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them - Romance (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them (79103 Views)

Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? / Why Foreign Women Love Nigerian Guys / Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by khiaa(f): 10:47am On Mar 27, 2015
iPopAlomo:

Yup... it is... double standards of a lot of us...

A whole lot of double standards and hypocrisy grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by iPopAlomo(m): 10:50am On Mar 27, 2015
khiaa:

A whole lot of double standards and hypocrisy grin grin

I know... the hypocrisy... lol... my ultimate aim is to be happy... very happy... that means I do what I love... most of the time...
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by khiaa(f): 10:53am On Mar 27, 2015
iPopAlomo:

Oh nice... see... you are in a relationship... it's going all good... keep it that way... I believe both of you can be together without really getting married...

I believe in marriage at the right time, I will not be pushed into it.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by khiaa(f): 11:00am On Mar 27, 2015
iPopAlomo:

I know... the hypocrisy... lol... my ultimate aim is to be happy... very happy... that means I do what I love... most of the time...

Ok now we are getting somewhere. LOVE grin grin
As we use to say when we were kids.....
First comes love
Then comes marriage
Then comes the baby
In the baby carriage grin

Betcha fall in love and get married.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by iPopAlomo(m): 11:01am On Mar 27, 2015
khiaa:

I believe in marriage at the right time, I will not be pushed into it.

We've derailed the thread... lol... I got banned for asking a girl if she was drunk... on this same thread... lol...
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by khiaa(f): 11:07am On Mar 27, 2015
iPopAlomo:

We've derailed the thread... lol... I got banned for asking a girl if she was drunk... on this same thread... lol...

You have got to be kidding me, for asking a question, that's ridiculous. Yeah we have hi-jacked this thread, sorry op.
I'm going to move on and I will check you later. Goodnite.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by iPopAlomo(m): 11:13am On Mar 27, 2015
khiaa:

You have got to be kidding me, for asking a question, that's ridiculous. Yeah we have hi-jacked this thread, sorry op.
I'm going to move on and I will check you later. Goodnite.

Lol... it's 11:11 here... it should be 4a.m there... Goodnight...

I mailed the mods... and not a single reply... :e

But it's all good...

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by khiaa(f): 11:22am On Mar 27, 2015
iPopAlomo:

Lol... it's 11:11 here... it should be 4a.m there... Goodnight...

I mailed the mods... and not a single reply... :e

But it's all good...

lol grin 3am

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by iPopAlomo(m): 11:28am On Mar 27, 2015
khiaa:

lol grin 3am

Go to bed... lol... stop replying...

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by iPopAlomo(m): 11:30am On Mar 27, 2015
khiaa:

Ok now we are getting somewhere. LOVE grin grin
As we use to say when we were kids.....
First comes love
Then comes marriage
Then comes the baby
In the baby carriage grin

Betcha fall in love and get married.

Just saw this... Love... that's what I have for my football team...

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by iPopAlomo(m): 11:33am On Mar 27, 2015
khiaa:

lol grin 3am

That's 8 hours... lol... I've got some friend in Illinois... she's 7 away... haven't talked with her in a while...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Monicasque(f): 12:16pm On Mar 27, 2015
iPopAlomo:

derailing this thread the way both of you did is better than what that stupid all4naija does. does he not get tired? gosh some people

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Monicasque(f): 12:17pm On Mar 27, 2015
khiaa:

I'm talking about some of the men also, they will front that Nigerian men don't have babies out of wedlock, if they get a girl pregnant they will marry her before the child is born, they also say that all Nigerian men provide for their children which is a lie, all4naija is a testimonial to that. grin grin grin
If I ask them are they a virgin the answer will always be yes, I'm talking about the women here.

heheheheh I can't stop laughing atthis. heheheh you are right, all4naija is a testimonial, that is why she is soooo bitter grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Monicasque(f): 12:19pm On Mar 27, 2015
all4naija:

I am too good for you because I am civilized and intelligent. I can not be one of you because you are all primitive human beings who can not get organized and develop the African society. There is nothing you have contributed to humanity than diseases and poverty. Jeez! Why should I want to associate myself with savages?! angry angry sad

lol so much anger and hatred from one person only. I now do believe that you have issues. It's okay that your dad did not take care of you, you will be fine, you do not need to hate yourself like this. just start loving yourself and you will see that everyone is so easy to love also. The you will stop having such a dark heart tongue kiss grin cool undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by EvyE: 12:21pm On Mar 27, 2015
all4naija:

You need to correct yourself not me, you dumb! Possibly you didn't read and comprehend my post. African hole! angry

I really really hate the person who taught you the word "primitive". you are such a bore. This whole thread we have been just reading you talking shi.t. Ohhh my word can't you just stop. You are really annoying

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by EvyE: 12:23pm On Mar 27, 2015
khiaa:

Your dumb trashy butt said you were saying it like the Americans so I corrected your skanky behind.

we thank you so much, for putting this trash in his place. It keeps saying it's a man, but really behaves like a homeless di.ck sucking dirty LovePeddler. all4naija should just be banned. Where are the mods when we need them. I have also read all his other posts on other threads and he is sick. This trash is crazy, and his language is just so abusive.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by ezemoses(m): 12:27pm On Mar 27, 2015
all4naija:
Shut the f**k up, b i t c h!

Is that all you can say? then you want to call people primitive, but when I look at things, that is the description of who you are
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by ezemoses(m): 12:28pm On Mar 27, 2015
EvyE:

we thank you so much, for putting this trash in his place. It keeps saying it's a man, but really behaves like a homeless di.ck sucking dirty LovePeddler. all4naija should just be banned. Where are the mods when we need them. I have also read all his other posts on other threads and he is sick. This trash is crazy, and his language is just so abusive.

Yeah we thank her, but I think she should just let this assh*ole be because he is not worth it, and I also agree with her when she says that when people talk to him they should address him with degradation
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by ezemoses(m): 12:30pm On Mar 27, 2015
khiaa:

Have you seen my picture you trifling half breed, conceived in exchange for a green card slut. grin grin

Yeah you are right. he is a green card slut product, and he want's us all to see how much he hates himself
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by ezemoses(m): 12:32pm On Mar 27, 2015
all4naija:
I am good! Always looking fresh unlike you dirty Zulu master. You xenophobe!

between you and this guy, who is the real xenophobe according to this your statement and all the other things you have said on this forum?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by ezemoses(m): 12:35pm On Mar 27, 2015
all4naija:

I am too good for you because I am civilized and intelligent. I can not be one of you because you are all primitive human beings who can not get organized and develop the African society. There is nothing you have contributed to humanity than diseases and poverty. Jeez! Why should I want to associate myself with savages?! angry angry sad

Are you sure you are civilized and intelligent? are you sure that you are not the one who is primitive here? Why don't you tell us exactly what you yourself have contributed? because we all know that you are talking about yourself when you speak of disease and poverty? I saw on the other thread MrPSA mentioned that you sell apples and bananas. how is bznz by the way? is your ass still stinking? you green card wh.ore prodcut
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Monicasque(f): 12:42pm On Mar 27, 2015
khiaa:

She is a biracial female, a product of a green card marriage and hates her Nigerian side because her Nigerian father dumped her and her big fat grossed out white mother after receiving his green card. grin I can say that I can't blame him considering this little monster he created. grin Nigerian men let this be a lesson to you to always be aware of what happens to the green card babies you leave behind. grin grin

word
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Monicasque(f): 12:49pm On Mar 27, 2015
Mandu94:
This thread is ridiculous. You are perpetuating your inferiority complex.

especially because of all4naija
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Monicasque(f): 12:51pm On Mar 27, 2015
MrPSA:

I wish you can clean up your smelling a$$ hole everyday, You a$$ smells very bad. I hope your bananas and apples business is doing well in america, that is why you talk sh*t like this, You talk too much when you are happy.

I think he has tried to clean himself up but it very hard for him, because his hard is as filthy as his body
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by ezemoses(m): 12:54pm On Mar 27, 2015
MrPSA:

Tell them clever boy," but your a$$ is smelling badly. " How is your life in almight sh*t.

lol, his life is truly in the almighty sh.it because even himself he is sh.t
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by ezemoses(m): 12:55pm On Mar 27, 2015
MrPSA:

I wish you can clean up your smelling a$$ hole everyday, You a$$ smells very bad. I hope your bananas and apples business is doing well in america, that is why you talk sh*t like this, You talk too much when you are happy.

grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by ezemoses(m): 12:56pm On Mar 27, 2015
all4naija:
Shut the f**k up, b i t c h!

I am 100% sure that is how you refer to your mother
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by ezemoses(m): 12:57pm On Mar 27, 2015
all4naija:
Whatever! As if I give a f**k about your opinion, you liar! Have you stopped claiming that I am female and you have seen me before? You filthy i d i o t.

nigga between you and her, you are the filthy idiot. She has every right to think you are female because you don't behave like a man, a civilized one for that matter. Mr primitive
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Mandu94: 2:46pm On Mar 27, 2015
khiaa:

She is a biracial female, a product of a green card marriage and hates her Nigerian side because her Nigerian father dumped her and her big fat grossed out white mother after receiving his green card. grin I can say that I can't blame him considering this little monster he created. grin Nigerian men let this be a lesson to you to always be aware of what happens to the green card babies you leave behind. grin grin
Im confused..

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Mandu94: 2:47pm On Mar 27, 2015
ezemoses:

nigga between you and her, you are the filthy idiot. She has every right to think you are female because you don't behave like a man, a civilized one for that matter. Mr primitive

Don't associate HIM with any gender, I will be ashamed if he was a female.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by EvyE: 4:04pm On Mar 27, 2015
Mandu94:

Don't associate with any gender, I will be ashamed if he was a female.

Me too. no lady is like this dumb rude noisy shit ass

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Alezy(m): 4:20pm On Mar 27, 2015
khiaa:

No it's not enough, click on her name and see how much she hates Africans, she refers to Africans as primitive savages.
She is half Nigerian and half white but she hates the African blood in her.
hnmm...av seen it but I don't just want u to say such words to her pls. OK?

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (38) (Reply)

One Word For This Weird Kind Of Kissing (Photo) / Can Someone Explain The Feeling Of Disgust, Remorse And Disdain After Sex.? / Slay Queens Show Their Smoking Skills Inside Club (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.