Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,502 members, 7,823,170 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them (79090 Views)

Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? / Why Foreign Women Love Nigerian Guys / Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by khiaa(f): 6:48am On Mar 27, 2015
benni:
How would this translate to votes for GEJ.

Is the topc about votes for GEJ?

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by iPopAlomo(m): 7:19am On Mar 27, 2015
khiaa:

Are you Nigerian? Isn't having babies out of wedlock and shacking up against the African culture?

That's peculiar to Christians... and ladies so obsessed about white weddings... and women concerned about legitimate children... etc etc...

oh... and yes I'm Nigerian...
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by khiaa(f): 7:43am On Mar 27, 2015
all4naija:
You can never challenge me to anything intelligent here, c r a c k a s s!

You're gonna burn in hell, you demon!

You have never said anything intelligent. Anyone who responds to you should do so with degradation and humiliation because that is the only way you can understand, because you don't have common sense.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by khiaa(f): 8:04am On Mar 27, 2015
iPopAlomo:

That's peculiar to Christians... and ladies so obsessed about white weddings... and women concerned about legitimate children... etc etc...

oh... and yes I'm Nigerian...

I'm sure you will change your mind in the future, or maybe you are waiting for that foreign lady to come into your life. smiley

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by iPopAlomo(m): 8:10am On Mar 27, 2015
khiaa:

I'm sure you will change your mind in the future, or maybe you are waiting for that foreign lady to come into your life. smiley

Nah... not so...

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Alezy(m): 8:12am On Mar 27, 2015
khiaa:

You have never said anything intelligent. Anyone who responds to you should do so with degradation and humiliation because that is the only way you can understand, because you don't have common sense.
ahww...dats too much
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by iPopAlomo(m): 8:12am On Mar 27, 2015
khiaa:

Marriage would bore me...
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by iPopAlomo(m): 8:17am On Mar 27, 2015
khiaa:

Two people happy together... then they spoil it by getting married... it's a needles elaboration...
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by khiaa(f): 8:28am On Mar 27, 2015
Alezy:
ahww...dats too much

No it's not enough, click on her name and see how much she hates Africans, she refers to Africans as primitive savages.
She is half Nigerian and half white but she hates the African blood in her.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by khiaa(f): 8:34am On Mar 27, 2015
iPopAlomo:

Two people happy together... then they spoil it by getting married... it's a needles elaboration...

Awww! Don't be so negative, some people have been happily married for years. My grandparents were happily married for 50 years, I miss them so.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by khiaa(f): 8:44am On Mar 27, 2015
iPopAlomo:

Marriage would bore me...

It can be exciting if you find an exciting person to share your life with you, but if you are one of those men that need multiple women to be happy, by all means DO NOT GET MARRIED. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by iPopAlomo(m): 8:47am On Mar 27, 2015
khiaa:

It can be exciting if you find an exciting person to share your life with you, but if you are one of those men that need multiple women to be happy, by all means DO NOT GET MARRIED. grin grin

Err... if it's so exciting... then why get married...?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by iPopAlomo(m): 8:48am On Mar 27, 2015
khiaa:

Awww! Don't be so negative, some people have been happily married for years. My grandparents were happily married for 50 years, I miss them so.

Lol... it worked back in the day(s)...
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by khiaa(f): 9:02am On Mar 27, 2015
iPopAlomo:

Err... if it's so exciting... then why get married...?

To have God bless your union, wouldn't it be a wonderful feeling to know that God has blessed the love between you and the woman that you love so much?
Ok, I'm romanticising a bit grin grin
but you are going to want to have kids one day, atleast let them be legal, don't take that away from them. Isn't there a stigma against children born of unwed parents in Nigeria?

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by iPopAlomo(m): 9:13am On Mar 27, 2015
khiaa:

To have God bless your union, wouldn't it be a wonderful feeling to know that God has blessed the love between you and the woman that you love so much?
but you are going to want to have kids one day, atleast let them be legal, don't take that away from them. Isn't there a stigma against children born of unwed parents in Nigeria?

Nope... there's no stigma... are you a Nigerian...? you seem to be getting a lot of things wrong... about the culture... plus... I'm just going to have one kid... just one... boy or girl... I don't mind...
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by iPopAlomo(m): 9:21am On Mar 27, 2015
khiaa:

You honestly believe you need to get married before you get blessings from G...? wow...
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by khiaa(f): 9:21am On Mar 27, 2015
iPopAlomo:

Nope... there's no stigma... are you a Nigerian...? you seem to be getting a lot of things wrong... about the culture... plus... I'm just going to have one kid... just one... boy or girl... I don't mind...

No I'm not Nigerian, I thought you knew that I was American, but there are so many threads about how Nigerian women don't get pregnant or have babies out of wedlock, that is an American thing, so they say. They call these children bas.tards.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by khiaa(f): 9:24am On Mar 27, 2015
iPopAlomo:

You honestly believe you need to get married before you get blessings from G...? wow...

Well wouldn't that be fornication, sex before marriage?

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by iPopAlomo(m): 9:31am On Mar 27, 2015
khiaa:

No I'm not Nigerian, I thought you knew that I was American, but there are so many threads about how Nigerian women don't get pregnant or have babies out of wedlock, that is an American thing, so they say. They call these children bas.tards.

No... no... aggrieved wives call children of other women fathered by her husband bastard... people do get pregnant out of wedlock... for example... me... my parents got married after six years of my existence... prior to... they've been living together... and both parents of my parents knew each other... a term called introduction...

I'm just knowing you're American... I was thinking you're a Nigerian living in America...
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by iPopAlomo(m): 9:34am On Mar 27, 2015
khiaa:

Well wouldn't that be fornication, sex before marriage?

Lol... I'm not a virgin... thank you very much... and I'm not married... I've had sex... I don't think I fornicate... lol...
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by khiaa(f): 9:42am On Mar 27, 2015
iPopAlomo:

No... no... aggrieved wives call children of other women fathered by her husband bastard... people do get pregnant out of wedlock... for example... me... my parents got married after six years of my existence... prior to... they've been living together... and both parents of my parents knew each other... a term called introduction...

I'm just knowing you're American... I was thinking you're a Nigerian living in America...

Well you should read some of these threads and see how they put themselves on this high throne of morality and they will say that africans don't do what your parents did and that only happens in the west. I know that it is a load of crap but I don't understand the fronting/forming.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by khiaa(f): 9:53am On Mar 27, 2015
iPopAlomo:

Lol... I'm not a virgin... thank you very much... and I'm not married... I've had sex... I don't think I fornicate... lol...

If you are a Christian, Muslim, or jewish, wouldn't that be considered fornication?

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by iPopAlomo(m): 9:54am On Mar 27, 2015
khiaa:

Well you should read some of these threads and see how they put themselves on this high throne of morality and they will say that africans don't do what your parents did and that only happens in the west. I know that it is a load of crap but I don't understand the fronting/forming.

Lmao... I know right.... next time someone fronts morality to you... shut them up by asking if they're virgins...

that's their typical holier than thou attitude... only few prior keep it real...
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by iPopAlomo(m): 10:00am On Mar 27, 2015
khiaa:

If you are a Christian, Muslim, or jewish, wouldn't that be considered fornication?

I'm a Muslim... I'm a social drinker... I'm a flirt... I don't smoke because it's not my thing... and I believe my only judge is God...
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by khiaa(f): 10:04am On Mar 27, 2015
iPopAlomo:

Lmao... I know right.... next time someone fronts morality to you... shut them up by asking if they're virgins...

that's their typical holier than thou attitude... only few prior keep it real...

I'm talking about some of the men also, they will front that Nigerian men don't have babies out of wedlock, if they get a girl pregnant they will marry her before the child is born, they also say that all Nigerian men provide for their children which is a lie, all4naija is a testimonial to that. grin grin grin
If I ask them are they a virgin the answer will always be yes, I'm talking about the women here.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by iPopAlomo(m): 10:17am On Mar 27, 2015
khiaa:

I'm talking about some of the men also, they will front that Nigerian men don't have babies out of wedlock, if they get a girl pregnant they will marry her before the child is born, they also say that all Nigerian men provide for their children which is a lie, all4naija is a testimonial to that. grin grin grin
If I ask them are they a virgin the answer will always be yes, I'm talking about the women here.

And you believe their asses..?

I was born out of wedlock... Most men are family oriented...65% to be fair... not all... but most... I've been lucky... I've got a great parent... don't believe everything you read from those trolls...
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by iPopAlomo(m): 10:19am On Mar 27, 2015
khiaa:

As for the women... I'm zipping my lips... lol... don't want to start world war 3 on nairaland...
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by khiaa(f): 10:30am On Mar 27, 2015
iPopAlomo:

As for the women... I'm zipping my lips... lol... don't want to start world war 3 on nairaland...

OK!! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by khiaa(f): 10:35am On Mar 27, 2015
iPopAlomo:

And you believe their asses..?

I was born out of wedlock... Most men are family oriented...65% to be fair... not all... but most... I've been lucky... I've got a great parent... don't believe everything you read from those trolls...

Of course I don't believe it, I know it's hogwash.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by khiaa(f): 10:41am On Mar 27, 2015
iPopAlomo:

I'm a Muslim... I'm a social drinker... I'm a flirt... I don't smoke because it's not my thing... and I believe my only judge is God...

I'm a Christian, I'm a social drinker, I like my chocolate brownies grin I don't flirt because I'm in a relationship, and I too believe that God is my only judge. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by iPopAlomo(m): 10:42am On Mar 27, 2015
khiaa:

Of course I don't believe it, I know it's hogwash.

Yup... it is... double standards of a lot of us...
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by iPopAlomo(m): 10:46am On Mar 27, 2015
khiaa:

I'm a Christian, I'm a social drinker, I like my chocolate brownies grin I don't flirt because I'm in a relationship, and I too believe that God is my only judge. grin grin

Oh nice... see... you are in a relationship... it's going all good... keep it that way... I believe both of you can be together without really getting married...

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (38) (Reply)

Ladies, At What Stage Of A Relationship Will You Do This? (see Photo) / Can Someone Explain The Feeling Of Disgust, Remorse And Disdain After Sex.? / One Word For This Weird Kind Of Kissing (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.