Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? (68800 Views)

List Of Things A Guy First Sees In A Lady Before He Walks Up To Woo Her / Men! Stop Offering Your Joystick To Any Stranger You Meet For Mouth Action. / How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by tosyne2much(m): 3:08pm On Mar 25, 2015
Boyooosa:

So, let her go to the corner of her room and giv herself a 750mb selfie. wink
I have no idea of what you are talking about sir cheesy
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by boluyongp(m): 3:09pm On Mar 25, 2015
I feel like telling her "Oya sare wa gba sisi Shalewa" cool
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by FKO1(m): 3:11pm On Mar 25, 2015
3coins:
I feel more embarrassed when I see a girls unclothedness than when she sees mine...strange..I know
dafuq. . Me i go carry chair siddon dey look grin cheesy
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by adahgold(m): 3:13pm On Mar 25, 2015
It has happen to me,I told her to come in and I dressed in front of her mean while we were discussing since then it became a normal thing to me,u no y my thing they ok... Lol.
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by tosyne2much(m): 3:13pm On Mar 25, 2015
Kingsasian:
lwkmd,,, that word "virgin" is meant for the female folks.
Lemme ask a lady here

Mirexxx, is the word "virgin" only used for the female folks ? cool
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by Boyooosa(m): 3:13pm On Mar 25, 2015
tosyne2much:
I have no idea of what you are talking about sir cheesy
I mean she peeping tru your heavyweight joystick will be the one to go back home (in her room) and record a 75 mins self service using the image of ur sighted THRILLER. Or do u want me to be more Xplicit? grin
Note: each minute = 10 mega byte. r u a learner?
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by Onliie(m): 3:14pm On Mar 25, 2015
tosyne2much:
... Even if you use a microscope, you will never see it cool
Na so e small reach?

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by Kingsasian(m): 3:14pm On Mar 25, 2015
tosyne2much:
Lemme ask a lady here

Mirexxx, is the word "virgin" only used for the female folks ? cool
let me answer for her "in naija, yes"
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by tunaguy(m): 3:17pm On Mar 25, 2015
wat apens wen a girl who aint ur gf sees ur ps4 pad
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by Boyooosa(m): 3:18pm On Mar 25, 2015
adahgold:
It has happen to me,I told her to come in and I dressed in front of her mean while we were discussing since then it became a normal thing to me,u no y my thing they ok... Lol.
do you also visit her when she dresses too
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by simdam500(m): 3:18pm On Mar 25, 2015
Romance section with their funny topic..... oga kiss undecided
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by tosyne2much(m): 3:22pm On Mar 25, 2015
Boyooosa:

I mean she peeping tru your heavyweight joystick will be the one to go back home (in her room) and record a 75 mins self service using the image of ur sighted THRILLER. Or do u want me to be more Xplicit? grin
Note: each minute = 10 mega byte. r u a learner?
Roflwkmd cheesy

Do ladies still self service in this generation ?
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by olareed(m): 3:23pm On Mar 25, 2015
See my joystick and see joy...holla if u need joy anyway!
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by Nobody: 3:30pm On Mar 25, 2015
Seriously she's gonna take it before she leaves..
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by blakky97(m): 3:30pm On Mar 25, 2015
mirexxx:
i dunno oooo
grin grin grin
it might not be his fault sha
some girls dont knock at doors
like my neighbour.
worse of all.... shes fat, older, and looks like a witch.
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by toseenore(m): 3:31pm On Mar 25, 2015
My towel suddenly go un-wrapped in the presence of the most beautiful Lady in my Compound recently and she felt like.......wa-oh.....when she saw my downstairs, I personally didn't feel shy anyway and we eventually discussed diff issues after then and we both pretended nothing of such happened.

To me, it's nothing.

Only the immature Ones shy
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by Boyooosa(m): 3:32pm On Mar 25, 2015
tosyne2much:
Roflwkmd cheesy

Do ladies still self service in this generation ?
ah.. ah. stop kidding me. stop pretending as if you don't know that there are a lot of s*x toy shops in Naija, who are they opened for? all these leaked pix u c online, how r dey detected? 4get dat tin.... ok, try Phone s*x with your GF and find out her reaction when next u c her, u ll come and thank me l8a.
i can giv u guidelines on how to do this if u wish wink safe bro!
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by tosyne2much(m): 3:35pm On Mar 25, 2015
Boyooosa:

ah.. ah. stop kidding me. stop pretending as if you don't know that there are a lot of s*x toy shops in Naija, who are they opened for? all these leaked pix u c online, how r dey detected? 4get dat tin.... ok, try Phone s*x with your GF and find out her reaction when next u c her, u ll come and thank me l8a.
i can giv u guidelines on how to do this if u wish wink safe bro!
Hahaha cheesy

Boyooosa leading young niqqas into sexual immorality since the time of Lord Lugard.. Rwkmd cheesy
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by tosyne2much(m): 3:37pm On Mar 25, 2015
toseenore:
My towel suddenly go un-wrapped in the presence of the most beautiful Lady in my Compound recently and she felt like.......wa-oh.....when she saw my downstairs, I personally didn't feel shy anyway and we eventually discussed diff issues after then and we both pretended nothing of such happened.

To me, it's nothing.

Only the immature Ones shy
You shouldn't call that immaturity.. You might get shy and another person might not

It has to do with individual's discretion

Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by edorhe14(m): 3:38pm On Mar 25, 2015
Hmm...Interesting topic ..Happened to me once ...My Elders sister's best friend saw me nude coincidentally I was just coming out from the bath room abt applying creme to my body.
By the way I've got some 6packs and I am naturally Endowed.
From that day she started acting weird around me and stuff
Till the day she finally opened up that she couldn't get my pic off her mind..
Lonq story short we ended up chilling but if u can avoid it pls do cos things dey spoil most times
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by Nobody: 3:39pm On Mar 25, 2015
nagoma:
3 DAYS TO PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION PLEASE IGNORE ALL
THE INSULTS FROM THE PDP THUGS ON NL
and CONSIDER THESE FACTORS BEFORE VOTING;

1. The Chibok Girls
2. NNPC Scam
3. Police pension fund
4. Missing 20Billion
5. $9million Arms deal
6. Bomb Blasts
7. Immigration job scam
8. Petroleum pump price
9. Devaluation of Naira
10. Oil theft
11. Perpetual Power outage
12. Selling of NEPA to cronies and no
results.
13. Selling of Refineries
14. Skyrocketed NEPA Bills
15. ASUU & Poly Strike
16. Doctors Strike
17. National Assembly tragedy
19. Stella Oduah Aviation Scam
20. Kerosene subsidy
21. Insurgency.
22. Pardon granted to treasury looters
22. Asked to declare assets... Response ..'I
dont give a damn'!
23. Asked questions on Economy..
Response.. 'I am not in charge'
24. Refusal to meet Chibok girls parents
until a small girl forced him
25. Foreign reserve depleted to zero
26. Nigeria debt paid by Obasanjo. Now
Nigeria is back into debt!
27. Not a single criminal in govt has been
apprehended or prosecuted
28. Quote of the year: Stealing is not
Corruption! (That from a PhD holder Pres.
GEJ)
29. Commander in Chief of Armed Force
who couldn't visit Borno, Yobe and Adamawa
to commiserate wt d people but plans to go
there to campaign!
30. Dollars loaded in Private jet to buy arms illegally in SA. ( for what purpose?)
PLEASE VOTE WISELY!

Vote APC
Vote GMB. VOTE for CHANGE.
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by tosyne2much(m): 3:40pm On Mar 25, 2015
edorhe14:
Hmm...Interesting topic ..Happened to me once ...My Elders sister's best friend saw me nude coincidentally I was just coming out from the bath room abt applying creme to my body.
From that day she started acting weird around me and stuff
Till the day she finally opened up that she couldn't get my pic off her mind..
Lonq story short we ended up chilling but if u can avoid it pls do cos things dey spoil most times
Bros don't put us in suspense

The question is, what later happened ? cheesy
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by edorhe14(m): 3:45pm On Mar 25, 2015
tosyne2much:
Bros don't put us in suspense

The question is, what later happened ? cheesy
Bros u like Gist o...lol
We chilled....smh
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by IYANGBALI: 3:45pm On Mar 25, 2015
If your oko is long and big,you no go mind,you go even like to show it off,but if it is small like that of a 5 year old boy,shame go catch you and the thing go dey pain you

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by Boyooosa(m): 3:49pm On Mar 25, 2015
tosyne2much:
Hahaha cheesy

Boyooosa leading young niqqas into sexual immorality since the time of Lord Lugard.. Rwkmd cheesy
Am shying sad for your accolade
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by IYANGBALI: 3:49pm On Mar 25, 2015
edorhe14:
picture of your preek or adonbelieve you
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by Yehman(m): 3:52pm On Mar 25, 2015
wristwatch:
I felt embarrassed too but somehow I have mistakenly seen an naked lady before. So I took it as consolation with respect to the situation.

I smell small joystick embarassed
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by stephenqueen: 3:54pm On Mar 25, 2015
Edusouls:
bia ehhh these useless,clueless and very childish posts that these teenagers with very immature and small brains come here daily and post total rubbish, what is the meaning of this post, i think nairaland should increase eligibility age of people allowed to register in nl to 25years, am tired of these very idle guys always posting jagons here...

Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by Yehman(m): 3:54pm On Mar 25, 2015
tosyne2much:
It's no news that many dudes (and so are the ladies) become chronically embarrassed and shy about being seen unclothed, especially by a lady who is not your girlfriend

No matter how you pretend, there would definitely be a feeling of shyness when that neighbour bump into your room and sees you unclad

I'm just that type of guy that is over-cautious when peeing or getting dressed.. Even if you use a microscope, you will never see it tongue

The very first time a lady bumped into my room and saw my unclothedness, I was so embarrassed and I felt the ground should open and swallow me up

Over to you guys
cool

Opinion: its guys with small joystick that feels embarrassed when a lady stumbles on their joystick
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by Boyooosa(m): 3:59pm On Mar 25, 2015
stephenqueen:

Why hin de rant now, vote never start he de rant lyk.... am very sure dat he is GMB compliant cry
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by tosyne2much(m): 3:59pm On Mar 25, 2015
Yehman:

Opinion: its guys with small joystick that feels embarrassed when a lady stumbles on their joystick
True but not so true

If you think I have a small joystick then you must be sleeping on a moving bicycle

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by Yehman(m): 4:02pm On Mar 25, 2015
tosyne2much:
True but not so true

If you think I have a small joystick then you must be sleeping on a moving bicycle
Badt guy

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Married Zimbabwean Man And His Lover's Sextape Leaked (photos) / Zimbabwe Man Accuses Girlfriend Of Giving Him HIV, Leaks Her Sex Video & Pics / 8 People Who Died During Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.