Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,256 members, 7,815,395 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? (68820 Views)

List Of Things A Guy First Sees In A Lady Before He Walks Up To Woo Her / Men! Stop Offering Your Joystick To Any Stranger You Meet For Mouth Action. / How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 1:39pm On Mar 25, 2015
daviyjones:
I will love to show all the ladies in the world my joystick.

Cc falconey
please can I see grin
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by Nobody: 1:39pm On Mar 25, 2015
Ladies won't care, if I lie, ask Don Jazzy
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by okotv(m): 1:42pm On Mar 25, 2015
hensben:
How come you have one like but 97 shares
something is faulty with the Nairaland share button. Its becoming rampant I guess.
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by BERNHARDT(m): 1:42pm On Mar 25, 2015
Three ladies has seen mine and guess what? at the same day and time each has begged me to Bleep her and i did,the size of my joystick i believe is what moves them to taste me and lo and behold till date i still Bleep these accidental ladies, so is good make you feel wanted by ladies and the fucking is free of course,except drinks over the weekend
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by Frankbaro(m): 1:42pm On Mar 25, 2015
[i][/i]
It makes no difference to me, neither do I bother about who sees it.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by Nobody: 1:43pm On Mar 25, 2015
okotv:
girlfriend self . If am not married to you, you won't see a thing.
I trust you on that. wink
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by tosyne2much(m): 1:43pm On Mar 25, 2015
Mr Falconey and Daviyjones please help me with some shares on the first page cool
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by ayusco85(m): 1:45pm On Mar 25, 2015
mirexxx:
guys dont care! some might grab the babe and bleep her smiley

is that ur baptism pics? @ur dp
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by prinzedy(m): 1:45pm On Mar 25, 2015
mirexxx:
guys dont care! some might grab the babe and bleep her smiley

the only lady that mistakenly saw my joystick got bleeped by me instantly
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by nosmassam(m): 1:46pm On Mar 25, 2015
i must see her own tooooo
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by hensben(m): 1:47pm On Mar 25, 2015
okotv:
something is faulty with the Nairaland share button. Its becoming rampant I guess.
Oh! I see
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by idinc(m): 1:48pm On Mar 25, 2015
If only she touches it,then I wudnt mind
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by tosyne2much(m): 1:49pm On Mar 25, 2015
nairabetguru:

just passing by wink
Baba you must say something oooo

This ur monkier ehn !!! Shey you go send me weekend games ? cheesy
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by tosyne2much(m): 1:51pm On Mar 25, 2015
njays24:
The same way you feel when you see a nursing mother breastfeeding her baby in puplic. What is there that we've not seen. Na today yanch don dey back..?
The time I checked, there's a difference between a joystick and bosoms cool

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by nairabetguru(m): 1:51pm On Mar 25, 2015
tosyne2much:
Baba you must say something oooo

This ur monkier ehn !!! Shey you go send me weekend games ? cheesy

e go cost you ooooOOOOooooooo
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by okotv(m): 1:51pm On Mar 25, 2015
Herzumpther:
I trust you on that. wink
Thank you.
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by okotv(m): 1:52pm On Mar 25, 2015
hensben:
Oh! I see
yes. First noticed it with tallesty1, thought it was just a joke now since its spreading, I hope to enjoy from it soon.
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by tosyne2much(m): 1:53pm On Mar 25, 2015
Kingsasian:
Exactly wat I experienced two days ago, mehn I felt like the ground should open and swallow me up. Funny enough the lady has been kind of getting more attached since then.
Egbon was it in the bathroom or she actually bumped into your room without prior notification ? cheesy
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by tosyne2much(m): 1:54pm On Mar 25, 2015
okotv:
No Lady can see me unclad .

#fact
Bros are you sure ?
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by MKO4ever(m): 1:55pm On Mar 25, 2015
If you see it, you must feel it
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by okotv(m): 1:55pm On Mar 25, 2015
tosyne2much:
Bros are you sure ?
Super sure.
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by Tallesty1(m): 1:55pm On Mar 25, 2015
okotv:
yes. First noticed it with tallesty1, thought it was just a joke now since its spreading, I hope to enjoy from it soon.
I still don't know how it happened but I think I know who did it.
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by Edusouls(m): 1:56pm On Mar 25, 2015
bia ehhh these useless,clueless and very childish posts that these teenagers with very immature and small brains come here daily and post total rubbish, what is the meaning of this post, i think nairaland should increase eligibility age of people allowed to register in nl to 25years, am tired of these very idle guys always posting jagons here...
tosyne2much:
It's no news that many dudes (and so are the ladies) become chronically embarrassed and shy about being seen unclothed, especially by a lady who is not your girlfriend

No matter how you pretend, there would definitely be a feeling of shyness when that neighbour bump into your room and sees you unclad

I'm just that type of guy that is over-cautious when peeing or getting dressed.. Even if you use a microscope, you will never see it tongue

The very first time a lady bumped into my room and saw my unclothedness, I was so embarrassed and I felt the ground should open and swallow me up

Over to you guys
cool

6 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by Vyntra(m): 1:56pm On Mar 25, 2015
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by MadCow1: 1:56pm On Mar 25, 2015
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by chekasforchekas: 1:56pm On Mar 25, 2015
daviyjones:
I will love to show all the ladies in the world my joystick.

Cc falconey
me way be say as you enter room I don comot cloth stand gidigba.
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by okotv(m): 1:57pm On Mar 25, 2015
Tallesty1:
I still don't know how it happened but I think I know who did it.
shed more light then maybe I could benefit.
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by stephenqueen: 1:58pm On Mar 25, 2015
tosyne2much:
Roflwkmd lwkmd cheesy

I swear u get serious psycho for head oooo cheesy
Lol grin grin grin
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by Nobody: 1:59pm On Mar 25, 2015
I feel manly,let her feast her eyes all she want.....

She aint getting these nuts though
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by tosyne2much(m): 1:59pm On Mar 25, 2015
prinzedy:

the only lady that mistakenly saw my joystick got bleeped by me instantly
Roflwkmd.. Baba calm down now cheesy
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by Aaaaarghmed(m): 2:01pm On Mar 25, 2015
Lol,me I no dey send @ all.even if am unclad upside down ,I dnt mind.wen I was still in campus,I stayed in d hostel and I most times go to the bathroom unclad without a towel and d ladies wud start shouting ma name#Ahhhhhmmmmmeeeeeeeddddddooooo.Am blessed with a big rod,Am well hunged#Good old days
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by Kingsasian(m): 2:01pm On Mar 25, 2015
tosyne2much:
Egbon was it in the bathroom or she actually bumped into your room without prior notification ? cheesy
Oga mi no be small thing o. I just finished taking my bath on monday afternoon and was applying cream on my body without my door properly locked when she burst in unannounced just because she needed to check the internet with my phone.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Zimbabwe Man Accuses Girlfriend Of Giving Him HIV, Leaks Her Sex Video & Pics / 8 People Who Died During Sex / Ladies, What Would You Do If A Guy Did This To You On Valentine's Day? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.