Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,150 members, 7,815,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? (68807 Views)

List Of Things A Guy First Sees In A Lady Before He Walks Up To Woo Her / Men! Stop Offering Your Joystick To Any Stranger You Meet For Mouth Action. / How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by Vyntra(m): 2:02pm On Mar 25, 2015
Edusouls:
bia ehhh these useless,clueless and very childish posts that these teenagers with very immature and small brains come here daily and post total rubbish, what is the meaning of this post, i think nairaland should increase eligibility age of people allowed to register in nl to 25years, am tired of these very idle guys always posting jagons here...
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by boujaye: 2:02pm On Mar 25, 2015
[size=16pt]Nigerians decide wisely...[/size]

Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by sampsondeen(m): 2:03pm On Mar 25, 2015
mirexxx:
grin grin grin its true na!

a girl will be shy and be like this guy has seen my future hubby's property.
buh i think you guys dont really care! smiley
Ehn? dnt care keh?
Personally, I dislike it..evn whn ma gf sees it, I feel shy nd try to off d lgt, cover up or tke off her face
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by tosyne2much(m): 2:03pm On Mar 25, 2015
Edusouls:
bia ehhh these useless,clueless and very childish posts that these teenagers with very immature and small brains come here daily and post total rubbish, what is the meaning of this post, i think nairaland should increase eligibility age of people allowed to register in nl to 25years, am tired of these very idle guys always posting jagons here...
Clap for yourself

So now kindly remove the post from the FP

I dnt trade words wit acclaimed matured fools who display their stupidity characterized by aggravating words, ignorance & rudeness jst 2 shw superiority.

Please kindly view my profile, check my personal text and swerve into the BRT lane

Mi o raye osi jawe

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by Jeffy1206(m): 2:03pm On Mar 25, 2015
I feel awkward if it's a relation.... any other girl fine but will feel uncomfortable somehow. grin
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by sampsondeen(m): 2:05pm On Mar 25, 2015
akinsadeez:
It is her subsequent action after seeing it that will determine how I will feel. The next step she takes will determine if I will feel really really gooooood or not.grin embarassed It's all in her hands.
if she smiles afta seeing it..den it shall b given unto her ahbi
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by Hawlahscho(m): 2:06pm On Mar 25, 2015
mirexxx:
grin grin grin its true na!

a girl will be shy and be like this guy has seen my future hubby's property.
buh i think [size=25pt]you guys dont really care![size] smiley

cheesy cheesy Exactly, especially when it's semi-erect as one guy said up there. grin

***runs out b4 mom catches me here***
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by tosyne2much(m): 2:07pm On Mar 25, 2015
sampsondeen:

Sowi I don't get you.. Could you please elucidate ? cool
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by akinsadeez(m): 2:08pm On Mar 25, 2015
sampsondeen:

Bro, you are in the spirit. You know dat kind slow smile. choi grin

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by olatricia(m): 2:09pm On Mar 25, 2015
To me o, hmmm, haaa, nothing spoil o. no b today na. Afterall the fact sey she see no me sey my thing go miss. Infact, i ve lived with ladies i dont know from Adam in the same room before, after some days we got along, dey dress in my presence and i also dont care. See, i remembered one of them, who say, please help me pass my pant from that window frame grin. I answered: Wc one. she replied: the black hole, wey get hole. grin grin grin. So forget o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by tosyne2much(m): 2:09pm On Mar 25, 2015
Kingsasian:
Oga mi no be small thing o. I just finished taking my bath on monday afternoon and was applying cream on my body without my door properly locked when she burst in unannounced just because she needed to check the internet with my phone.
Hahahaha cheesy

I guess she started avoiding you afterwards ? cheesy
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by Hawlahscho(m): 2:10pm On Mar 25, 2015
mirexxx:
lol i had an experience too tho i wasn't unclad
cheesy

grin Am here, don't tell them ... I luv that day though cheesy
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by olatricia(m): 2:10pm On Mar 25, 2015
Yoruba say: oju ti o ti ri okun, ti o ti ri osa .... you know na. Those girls don see joystick so teeee, when they see your own e just b like "dhhoooor, wats dis!!!"
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by Nobody: 2:13pm On Mar 25, 2015
tosyne2much:
So now clap for yourself

So now kindly remove the post from the FP

I don't trade words acclaimed matured eeediots on the forum.. Please kindly view my profile, check my personal text and swerve into the BRT lane

Don't mind him OP as if he has not found himself in such act before.

These are d kind of people that point finger @ ur slighest mistake and claim innocence when they are involved in a huge mess.

Continue my guy.
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by Esdb3: 2:14pm On Mar 25, 2015
How do I feel? The question is how will she be feeling after I d*ick the f**uck* out of her? Satisfied or will she not be satisfied? Because boy o boy she will not be the seer alone but the doer too.
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by Nobody: 2:14pm On Mar 25, 2015
tosyne2much:
Mr Falconey and Daviyjones please help me with some shares on the first page cool
boss only mr falconey can do that. That's why I always cc him to use shares promote my threads.
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by Lapesky(m): 2:16pm On Mar 25, 2015
It depends on de pson dat sees it. I will nt feel anybad bcus if any gal sees my junior boy. She would want to hav it by all means.
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by Kingsasian(m): 2:16pm On Mar 25, 2015
tosyne2much:
Hahahaha cheesy

I guess she started avoiding you afterwards ? cheesy
avoid ke. She's been becoming more attached than b4 always staring at me in a funny way. Even this morning she came while I was still in bed requesting for #50 to pay one keke dat brought her. She is the sales rep in one of the cosmetic shops in my compound.
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by Perceptor(m): 2:19pm On Mar 25, 2015
xynerise:
When I was your age, I usually lock my door when I am nake'd.
lol...hw old ar u now?
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by tosyne2much(m): 2:26pm On Mar 25, 2015
wristwatch:

Don't mind him OP as if he has not found himself in such act before.

These are d kind of people that point finger @ ur slighest mistake and claim innocence when they are involved in a huge mess.

Continue my guy.
Me I no send them at all ooooo

Nothing ever make sense to some of them
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by xynerise: 2:26pm On Mar 25, 2015
Perceptor:

lol...hw old ar u now?
You don't wanna know cool
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by Perceptor(m): 2:26pm On Mar 25, 2015
tosyne2much:
It's no news that many dudes (and so are the ladies) become chronically embarrassed and shy about being seen unclothed, especially by a lady who is not your girlfriend

No matter how you pretend, there would definitely be a feeling of shyness when that neighbour bump into your room and sees you unclad

I'm just that type of guy that is over-cautious when peeing or getting dressed.. Even if you use a microscope, you will never see it tongue

The very first time a lady bumped into my room and saw my unclothedness, I was so embarrassed and I felt the ground should open and swallow me up

Over to you guys
cool
No big deal about that bro., men and women have been seeing each other's unclothedness since the time of Adam and Eve!
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by Nobody: 2:28pm On Mar 25, 2015
lolz...wit an Electron Microscope I will b able to visualize ya micro-phallus(ur joystick). ur lower body isn't endowed datz y.
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by tosyne2much(m): 2:28pm On Mar 25, 2015
Kingsasian:
avoid ke. She's been becoming more attached than b4 always staring at me in a funny way. Even this morning she came while I was still in bed requesting for #50 to pay one keke dat brought her. She is the sales rep in one of the cosmetic shops in my compound.
She dey give you close marking but you dey practice celibacy ?
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by masqot(m): 2:28pm On Mar 25, 2015
Wot's there nah. After seeing it, I carry my JT put for inside my boxer and case closed. However, if I've been nursing an interest b4, it would be another story.
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by mutazeez(m): 2:30pm On Mar 25, 2015
"Come and suck it biatch". That's how i feel
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by AdexOmoby(f): 2:30pm On Mar 25, 2015
tosyne2much:
It's no news that many dudes (and so are the ladies) become chronically embarrassed and shy about being seen unclothed, especially by a lady who is not your girlfriend

No matter how you pretend, there would definitely be a feeling of shyness when that neighbour bump into your room and sees you unclad

I'm just that type of guy that is over-cautious when peeing or getting dressed.. Even if you use a microscope, you will never see it tongue

The very first time a lady bumped into my room and saw my unclothedness, I was so embarrassed and I felt the ground should open and swallow me up

Over to you guys
cool

I am a lady Though.
No guy had ever seen me unclad... I am really always extra careful. But if anyone does, I would feel really shy and get the thought off my mind... Life goes on, doesn't it?
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by tosyne2much(m): 2:31pm On Mar 25, 2015
Perceptor:

No big deal about that bro., men and women have been seeing each other's unclothedness since the time of Adam and Eve!
That unclothedness is nothing does not mean you shouldn't be over-cautious of your unclothedness cheesy
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by tosyne2much(m): 2:32pm On Mar 25, 2015
AdexOmoby:

I am a lady Though.
No guy had ever seen me unclad ... I am really always extra careful. But if anyone does, I would feel really shy and get the thought off my mind... Life goes on, doesn't it?
Not even your bf ? wink

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by Boyooosa(m): 2:33pm On Mar 25, 2015
tosyne2much:

Over to you guys
cool
Is it dat small?

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by tosyne2much(m): 2:33pm On Mar 25, 2015
masqot:
Wot's there nah. After seeing it, I carry my JT put for inside my boxer and case closed. However, if I've been nursing an interest b4, it would be another story.
Story like ? tongue
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by tosyne2much(m): 2:35pm On Mar 25, 2015
Boyooosa:

Is it dat small?
Small ke ? My joystick weighs 25pounds cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Married Zimbabwean Man And His Lover's Sextape Leaked (photos) / Zimbabwe Man Accuses Girlfriend Of Giving Him HIV, Leaks Her Sex Video & Pics / 8 People Who Died During Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.