Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,505 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

Aisha Buhari,the Teenager That Married A 48 Year Old - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari,the Teenager That Married A 48 Year Old (25779 Views)

How Aisha Buhari Welcomed Husband From UK Medical Leave (Video) / Shiek Ismail Mangu: Arrest Aisha Buhari Immediately Over Her BBC Interview / Abdulmumin Jibrin's First Wife, Laila Who Dumped Him After He Married A 2nd Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari,the Teenager That Married A 48 Year Old by jidestar: 11:31am On Mar 27, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
Shut up you bleached biitch!! I won't get off your mentions till you stop being a bigot. You got your own disgrace,it is the turn of your fellow bigot babyosisi. Both of you should be ashamed of yourself.
You're a disgrace to womanhood for mocking a fellow woman who married at the age of 18.

Anu ofia!!

But u suppose be Igbo abi not?

I think ur problem is dat those girls are comfortable with who they are and u want to be yoruba.

Oma ga o!
Re: Aisha Buhari,the Teenager That Married A 48 Year Old by reborn1: 11:42am On Mar 27, 2015
This thread must not die. We will finally pop champagne here on Sunday when Buhari is declared winner. No time!!!

God bless Nigeria.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari,the Teenager That Married A 48 Year Old by wirinet(m): 11:49am On Mar 27, 2015
OneNaira6:

Nobody is justifying child marriage? You obviously didn't read this thread at all. Majority of people are justifying a 40 year old leaving his wife to marry an 18 years olf, which in my book is child marriage, by implying the fact 18 years old and women younger than her are more likely less "promiscuous" than those in their 20s or 30s or 40's or more therefore, it's justifiable and logically for a old man to go after a teenager. Incase you weren't aware, reread each replies especially those attacking Babyosisi. Remove the attack and read the meaning of each their post.
Only a small handful actually justified this "culture" by implying an 18 years old is old enough to choose her path since she's an adult. Even then it is is still frowned upon worldwide.
Let's use America for example. Currently tyga, a 30 year d rapper, was verbally abused insulted simply for choosing to date a 19 years old. Him and another rapper are currently labeled "pedophile" by the social media and ppl due to their girlfriends. One is 19 and the other 20 while the rappers are in their 30s. Mind you, USA is more open minded than Nigeria and the official "adult" is 18 and up. He eventually denied his relationship to her and claim "friendship" in order to reduce the labeling and mockery.
Just because "18" is classified as an "adult" by the law does not mean the entire world are still not aware an 18 years old is still child and their mind is still developing. I took psychology of adolescent and I can tell you right now an 18 mind is no different than a 16 years. Their mind is still being controlled by their "id" side hence are more prone to choose anything "fun" than logical thus, most psychologist as well as many medical professionals still considered them "adolescence" or as my professor calls it "developing mind". The law does not remove biology in my opinion.

Likewise you are making assumptions. For both her children to be in their mid and early 20s, it is highly possible she had her first child prior to her 20s. Plus, one person on here mentioned on this thread that she married buhari when she was 20 and supposedly met when she was 18 years old. Idk which side of the story is accurate but either way, it destroys the concept of her being "virgin flower". She's slept with him prior to their marriage like most women nowadays either which stories you choose.

Likewise neither you, or any of those that bashed babyosisi for opening this topic can justify babyosisi was a sexual pervert prior to her marriage. If you all can believe she is and create that assumptions in order to justify y'all myopic mind therefore, I'm entitled to hold assumption as well for aisha. What goes around, comes back around. None of you all can prove aisha was a virgin prior to meeting buhari. Rumor is she was Buhari's daughter's friend. Idk if that's true but I'm going to assume it is; considering she went after her friend's father that to me is a sexual pervert child, a home wrecker and much more.
Btw: spare me the story she's a muslim hence a virgin. I've slept with arab girls especially Moroccans girls that were 100% Muslims and one thing I can tell you, being muslim does not automatically prove "virginity" nowadays. They actually created surgery to revirgin women nowadays.

I am sorry to say, you do not talk like someone in the medical profession much less someone who had ever taken a course in psychology. If you had done basic biology, you will be aware that an 18 yr is physically and pyschologically ready to conceive. Throughout history the age of adulthood had been contentious and varied. In primitive and ancient societies a girl is deemed an adult the minute she see her first period, but with medical advances, we learn that a girls body is not matured for child bearing until she is about 16, nor is she pyschologically ready for motherhood. So the age of adulthood for girls was shifted to 16. Even then a lot of girls are not matured enough until they are around 17. So the age of 18 was universally agreed to be 18, because at 18 most girls girls are physically, mentally and pyschologically matured for child bearing.

If you are in the medical profession as you claim, you will be aware that there are three types of ages in relation to people; There is chronological or calender age which is the age from when you were born. The second age is Psychological age, which is the age one feels and behaves and the last age is the physiological age, which is the age the physical body looks ( some 50 yr olds look like 30, while some 30 yr olds look ike 50), and all three mature at different times.

So it is impossible to determine a ladies maturity solely on the basis of the chronological age, but it is generally agreed that at 18 years a girl is physchologically, physiologically and mentally matured enough to marry and bear the responsibilities.

6 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Dogara Politically Worthless, Has No Electoral Value – APC / River State House Of Assembly Notifies INEC Of Vacant Seats In The House / Sheikh Gumi Takes Medical Outreach To Herdsmen In Kogi Forest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.