Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Aisha Buhari,the Teenager That Married A 48 Year Old - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari,the Teenager That Married A 48 Year Old (25784 Views)

How Aisha Buhari Welcomed Husband From UK Medical Leave (Video) / Shiek Ismail Mangu: Arrest Aisha Buhari Immediately Over Her BBC Interview / Abdulmumin Jibrin's First Wife, Laila Who Dumped Him After He Married A 2nd Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari,the Teenager That Married A 48 Year Old by Ilekeh(f): 4:28am On Mar 26, 2015
LMAOOOOOO@ Front page comment.

Nigerians are wicked! grin grin

Choi!

12 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari,the Teenager That Married A 48 Year Old by Nobody: 4:28am On Mar 26, 2015
Picture of a new wife in Aisha's northern Nigeria
What message does she have for them
Do as I say not as I do?

Kai Mama grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari,the Teenager That Married A 48 Year Old by Ilekeh(f): 4:31am On Mar 26, 2015
babyosisi:
I read that she is 44 years old
A warping 30 years younger than her husband.

babyosisi:

They are comparing apples and oranges so I wont even bother
Age difference is not the issue
Bianca was a law student in her 3rd year and in her twenties when she met Ojukwu

Since when did old age become synonymous with senility?

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari,the Teenager That Married A 48 Year Old by Nobody: 4:36am On Mar 26, 2015
More statistics from northern Nigeria

Virtually no married girls are in school; only 2 percent of 15–19-year-old married girls are in school, compared to 69 percent of unmarried girls

And aisha ( plus her parents) decided to set a bad example

Chei mama cool

http://nigeria.unfpa.org/nigeirachild.html

5 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari,the Teenager That Married A 48 Year Old by Demdem(m): 4:37am On Mar 26, 2015
babyosisi:

So how does one explain this
A former dictator gets released from prison after the coup that toppled him,divorces his first wife after 17 years of marriage and marries a young 18 year old girl.
Hmm
E get as e be o
A man wey don play life finish marrying a little innocent girl
What can this woman teach younger girls about marrying for fame and fortune?

How old was Ojukwu when he snatched Bianca away from randy ffk?

19 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari,the Teenager That Married A 48 Year Old by Nobody: 4:42am On Mar 26, 2015
It is good to know that all I have to do is shake a rattle and they come foaming at the mouth
Sweet
More stats coming wink

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari,the Teenager That Married A 48 Year Old by Demdem(m): 4:42am On Mar 26, 2015
Sunnybobo3:

That's the reason Bianca's father refused to bless the union at the time and there was so much public outcry in the East.

But the coward still went ahead to place his thing inside ffks property.

13 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari,the Teenager That Married A 48 Year Old by Nobody: 4:48am On Mar 26, 2015
Till morning folks
Seun abeg put this for FP to be discussed thoroughly

I am even wondering if Aisha's parents forced her to marry Buhari lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Many of the teens there are married off against their will to older men
Thank God she didn't give him and the wedding guests otapiapia

Imagine an illiterate soldier and his child bride as presido and First Lady
God forbid bad things

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari,the Teenager That Married A 48 Year Old by linclinc: 5:29am On Mar 26, 2015
babyosisi:
Picture of a new wife in Aisha's northern Nigeria
What message does she have for them
Do as I say not as I do?

Kai Mama grin grin
Problems with d people from the South East is that they think they are better than other regions...
Op.... think about their beliefs, religion and culture before u criticise.

VOTE BUHARI VOTE 4 CHANGE

12 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari,the Teenager That Married A 48 Year Old by Tolexander: 5:33am On Mar 26, 2015
babyosisi:
So far no one has disputed the claim and the main subject
Cool cool cool

Therefore, I ask again
What will aisha if Buhari becomes president tell young girls who want to marry a man their grandpa's age for money and fame?
How will she advise girls to stay in school when she at 18 was carrying a man triple her age?
How can she advise mothers about their female children especially coming from an educationally disadvantaged state
stop embarassing yourself.

28 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari,the Teenager That Married A 48 Year Old by otipoju(m): 5:36am On Mar 26, 2015
Idowuogbo:
Wow! Ojukwu na real hunter o! Lolz...

You and your " gba kan yi lu le" mouth heeen

How you dey. Not seen you in a while since that thief woman's saga.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari,the Teenager That Married A 48 Year Old by armyofone(m): 5:37am On Mar 26, 2015
Kai ya uwana babyosisi rankadede grin

No more suya for you anymore grin

She looked nice in that up and down wrappers.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari,the Teenager That Married A 48 Year Old by justi4jesu(f): 5:40am On Mar 26, 2015
lol bashing thread.....nairaland peeps na wa cheesy
Re: Aisha Buhari,the Teenager That Married A 48 Year Old by Idowuogbo(f): 5:42am On Mar 26, 2015
otipoju:

You and your " gba kan yi lu le" mouth heeen

How you dey. Not seen you in a while since that thief woman's saga.
Lolz....i'm good o! Wassup?
Re: Aisha Buhari,the Teenager That Married A 48 Year Old by dunkem21(m): 5:52am On Mar 26, 2015
babyosisi:
Till morning folks

I am even wondering if Aisha's parents forced her to marry Buhari lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

God forbid bad things

Just watching and giggling. I already know the name calling won't deter you from hauling these missiles of truth.

Your spines are made of steel, baby.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari,the Teenager That Married A 48 Year Old by Nobody: 5:52am On Mar 26, 2015
themilanway:
Ma'am,you are one of the few people whoose opinion count and who people look upon in there times of need/advice in the family section.

For this singular reason and also for the fact that I hold you in high esteem,I will implore and advice you source for the real biogarphy of Mrs Aisha Buhari,just for you to know the real truth about her and her family.

Please do ignore most of the trash and junks you see people say about her here,except if you have already made up your mind to believe what you chose to believe.

Hear say has never been the best source of news

Shalom

My dear,I am taking a little break from the family section to delve into politics small grin
After Saturday it will be over
Bear with me nna a
It won't be long
Anyi eyipu kwa the garment of politricks na a bounce kwa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari,the Teenager That Married A 48 Year Old by Nobody: 5:53am On Mar 26, 2015
dunkem21:

Just watching and giggling. I already know the name calling won't deter you from hauling these missiles of truth.

Your spines are made of steel, baby.

Can any man frighten a seasoned babe with the size of the manhood?
In this life ?
Mbanunu
My chi is bigger than all their chis put together
Passed my bed time nwanne
Let this thread enter FP o
Seun I hope you are reading
I have more to say

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari,the Teenager That Married A 48 Year Old by dgr8truth(m): 6:10am On Mar 26, 2015
montedo:

You just exposed urself as a partisan bigot! Shame on anyone who sees u as having a good image here. You don finish ur reputation here.
Bros politics is partisan, and btw, she has not said anything that makes her a bigot.

Just like the electoral campaign, they leave the issues raised and start attacking personality.

Because it is buhari, it is ok, that is his culture- their way of life. I say such way of life is not befitting for presidency.

A culture that is devoid of religious tolerance, a culture that sees no dignity in human life, a culture that sees women as properties to be owned. Such culture needs to ungo reformation.

The former governor of zamfara state- senator ahmed yerima, marries a 13yrs old egyptian girl, and he was so backlashed by nigerians, because such action is synonymous with retrogression.

The ones calling the op names will not marry off their daughters or sisters at that disadvantage and innocent age.

This act of buhari, just like the others in the past, is repulsive and it should be frown at and not commended.

7 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari,the Teenager That Married A 48 Year Old by Blazinraj01(f): 6:58am On Mar 26, 2015
TI1919:
Aisha was a minor to marry at that age let's not change the topic in view, if you wish to tell us about Ojuku go and create your own topic.

You guys will be calling an 18 year old minor. Do you even know what the constitution states?
- an 18 year old is tried as an adult in the court of law.
- an 18 year old can vote
- an 18 year old can be gainfully employed
- an 18 year old can make independent decisions
- an 18 year old can serve as a witness but all of a sudden, an 18 year old doesn't have the brain for marriage.
Most of our grandparents and parents got married young and they are still married.
The age of marriage is generally 18 even in advanced countries. The OP is either plain ignorant or being an hypocrite. undecided

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari,the Teenager That Married A 48 Year Old by eaglechild: 7:14am On Mar 26, 2015
Those bringing up Bianca's case are totally missing the OP's point.

It is not just about the age difference but the age of the bride and maturity.

Aisha was a teenager who was mentally immature to take on marriage.

She was barely out of secondary school and one cannot say it was teenage euphoria as the groom is a post 40 individual not even a classmate.

Bianca on the other hand was a university undergraduate in law, in her twenties and fully aware of her choices based on her age and educational status. The age gap may not be commendable in both cases.

But at least one person knew what she wanted for herself, but the other was simply a teenage bride with no say and no choice betrothed to an man he knows nothing about.
That is the feeder sequence of the almajiri system.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari,the Teenager That Married A 48 Year Old by joseph1832(m): 7:16am On Mar 26, 2015
babyosisi:

So how does one explain this
A former dictator gets released from prison after the coup that toppled him,divorces his first wife after 17 years of marriage and marries a young 18 year old girl.
Hmm
E get as e be o
A man wey don play life finish marrying a little innocent girl
What can this woman teach younger girls about marrying for fame and fortune?
Hmm, you might want to know that an 18 year old child is considered an adult according to Nigerian constitution.

And besides, are you her parents?, are you her brother or sister?, are you even among her immediate family? If your answer is no. Then I will tell you to mind your goddamn business!.

17 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari,the Teenager That Married A 48 Year Old by Nobody: 7:17am On Mar 26, 2015
It's weird that a man in his 40s would marry a teenager; but Aisha was 18/19 at the time. She certainly wasn't a child/minor at that age.

17 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari,the Teenager That Married A 48 Year Old by JackBaueress(f): 7:25am On Mar 26, 2015
Like babyosisi, like biafranqueen!
A tale of two unrepentant ethnic and religious female bigots.

I am so loving this thread. Let the bashing continue. I have nothing more to say! cheesy cheesy

21 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari,the Teenager That Married A 48 Year Old by heykims(m): 7:32am On Mar 26, 2015
babyosisi:
Till morning folks

God forbid bad things

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Fuel Hike: Public Complaints Company Adjusts Work Schedule / El-Rufai Dismisses Atiku's Defection: "No Northern Politician Can Defeat Buhari" / Oba Adedapo Tejuosho's 80th Birthday Celebration: Obasanjo, Saraki Spotted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.