Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,184 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

Aisha Buhari,the Teenager That Married A 48 Year Old - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari,the Teenager That Married A 48 Year Old (25778 Views)

How Aisha Buhari Welcomed Husband From UK Medical Leave (Video) / Shiek Ismail Mangu: Arrest Aisha Buhari Immediately Over Her BBC Interview / Abdulmumin Jibrin's First Wife, Laila Who Dumped Him After He Married A 2nd Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari,the Teenager That Married A 48 Year Old by TheOtherview: 7:58am On Mar 26, 2015
The age of majority is the threshold of adulthood as it is conceptualized (and recognized or declared) in law. It is the chronological moment when minors cease to legally be considered children and assume control over their persons, actions, and decisions, thereby terminating the legal control and legal responsibilities of their parents or guardian over and for them.Most countries set majority at 18.

Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Age_of_majority

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari,the Teenager That Married A 48 Year Old by iamrealdeji(m): 8:01am On Mar 26, 2015
babyosisi:
I read that she is 44 years old
A warping 30 years younger than her husband.

So how does one explain this
A former dictator gets released from prison after the coup that toppled him,divorces his first wife after 17 years of marriage and marries a young 18 year old girl.
Hmm
E get as e be o
A man wey don play life finish marrying a little innocent girl
What can this woman teach younger girls about marrying for fame and fortune?
An 18 year old girl is already mature and can be given out for marriage before she starts to fornicate,marriage age for a girl starts from 18 according to Islam and there's nothing wrong about it,Elizabeth Taylor married her first husband at 18,so what do you have to say about that?

11 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari,the Teenager That Married A 48 Year Old by iamrealdeji(m): 8:10am On Mar 26, 2015
babyosisi:
I read that she is 44 years old
A warping 30 years younger than her husband.

So how does one explain this
A former dictator gets released from prison after the coup that toppled him,divorces his first wife after 17 years of marriage and marries a young 18 year old girl.
Hmm
E get as e be o
A man wey don play life finish marrying a little innocent girl
What can this woman teach younger girls about marrying for fame and fortune?
Aunty Babyosisi wants to phuck her whole village before she gets married maybe at age 40,i'm sure your pussy is wider than Naughty Professor's trousers,Aisha Buhari can't follow your style,so relax

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari,the Teenager That Married A 48 Year Old by ngoziiwenofu1: 8:22am On Mar 26, 2015
Is this the type of person they want Nigerians to emulate from? Certainly No. It's not possible. We have our Mama Peace, we love her, that's the kind of person we want to emulate from.
Vote GEJ
Vote PDP

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari,the Teenager That Married A 48 Year Old by AgentOfAllah: 8:23am On Mar 26, 2015
TheOtherview:

You quoted a legendary bigot who is sometimes afforded too much latitude because of her contributions to the family section.

Quoting her is a painful compromise that must be made. I do it, not for her, but for the self-respecting people who may be misguided by her bigotry because of the undeserved respect they give her.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari,the Teenager That Married A 48 Year Old by laffytaffy1: 8:23am On Mar 26, 2015
Good thread.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari,the Teenager That Married A 48 Year Old by fr3do(m): 8:33am On Mar 26, 2015
Ralphlauren:

Kindly remind the old hag that Ojukwu was at Bianca's naming ceremony, he carried her and was even chosen as her godfather by Bianca's parents.

Ojukwu was a close friend and associate of Bianca's father.

At what age was she married to Ojukwu?
Re: Aisha Buhari,the Teenager That Married A 48 Year Old by fr3do(m): 8:38am On Mar 26, 2015
iamrealdeji:

Aunty Babyosisi wants to phuck her whole village before she gets married maybe at age 40,i'm sure your pussy is wider than Naughty Professor's trousers,Aisha Buhari can't follow your style,so relax

We should marry off our daughters prematurely because we dont want them to phuck the whole village,
Who told you married woman can't also phuck the whole village?
It is proper upbringing that we restrain our daughters from phucking the whole village not child marriage.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari,the Teenager That Married A 48 Year Old by Babacele: 8:42am On Mar 26, 2015
JackBaueress:
grin grin
Holy Mary!
Re: Aisha Buhari,the Teenager That Married A 48 Year Old by Nobody: 8:47am On Mar 26, 2015
The masses fight online and kill each other offline while the people they fight for, lay on their bed of dollars and naira, fat and well-fed; with enough money siphoned away for their children and children's children.

As for me, I am sweating to get my daily bread, may God punish anybody that mentions any Nigerian political party or politician near me....ISEEEEEEEE!!!!!

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari,the Teenager That Married A 48 Year Old by Dreyl(m): 8:54am On Mar 26, 2015
standd:
The masses fight online and kill each other offline while the people they fight for, lay on their bed of dollars and naira, fat and well-fed; with enough money siphoned away for their children and children's children.

As for me, I am sweating to get my daily bread, may God punish anybody that mentions any Nigerian political party or politician near me....ISEEEEEEEE!!!!!

The oponus shouting GEJ and GMB do not know that Zahna and inflation( Jona's bloated son) will forever be richer than their entire generations put together...

O ma seee oooooo!
see who's talking. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari,the Teenager That Married A 48 Year Old by MalcoImX: 8:56am On Mar 26, 2015
babyosisi:

They are comparing apples and oranges so I wont even bother
Age difference is not the issue
Bianca was a law student in her 3rd year and in her twenties when she met Ojukwu

Aisha was a teen,barely out of secondary school ,not knowing her left from her right when she married the dictator
Big difference
Were her parents poor and looking for chop money?
Was she escaping a life of poverty?
Were they about to send her to start doing almajiri work when luck shone on them? grin
What type of parents would happily give their teenage daughter to an almost 50 year old man?
Unlike Ojukwu's, Buhari didn't kidnap Aisha. He married her with the full consent of her parents.

13 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari,the Teenager That Married A 48 Year Old by Nobody: 8:57am On Mar 26, 2015
eaglechild:
Those bringing up Bianca's case are totally missing the OP's point.

It is not just about the age difference but the age of the bride and maturity.

Aisha was a teenager who was mentally immature to take on marriage.

She was barely out of secondary school and one cannot say it was teenage euphoria as the groom is a post 40 individual not even a classmate.

Bianca on the other hand was a university undergraduate in law, in her twenties and fully aware of her choices based on her age and educational status. The age gap may not be commendable in both cases.

But at least one person knew what she wanted for herself, but the other was simply a teenage bride with no say and no choice betrothed to an man he knows nothing about.
That is the feeder sequence of the almajiri system.

Mentally immature? undecided

Oops! I forgot that it is your opinion

5 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari,the Teenager That Married A 48 Year Old by fr3do(m): 8:58am On Mar 26, 2015
iamrealdeji:

An 18 year old girl is already mature and can be given out for marriage before she starts to fornicate,marriage age for a girl starts from 18 according to Islam and there's nothing wrong about it,Elizabeth Taylor married her first husband at 18,so what do you have to say about that?

Nonsense! I wonder why this perveted philosophy is not also applicable to boys, or are boys not also liable to commit this fornication? Bring up your children properly they wont go astray.

Coming to Buhari, his marriage to Aisha though as it seems was not illegal but it is an indictment on his character and person to have divorced his first wife and went for his daughter's age mate, it reflects how unfaithful he is, his unfaithfulness has also manifested in the way he jumped political parties in the past years.
It is rumored that Aisha was a friend to his late daughter Zuliat, that was how pa Buhari met her.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari,the Teenager That Married A 48 Year Old by fr3do(m): 9:03am On Mar 26, 2015
heykims:

Aunty babyosisi, I have always known u to be one arrogant fellow, u don't need to display the associated foolishness here again..
At 18, a woman is an adult so marrying at that age shouldn't give u headache..
Certain cultures encourage marrying at young age to discourage fornication.
U don't expect all women to adopt ur style fvcking around before eventually settling down..
Only God knows d number of times u were fvcked by different 'boyfriends' before settling if at all u are married, yet it isn't my business because it might be ur family tradition..

Nonsense! I wonder why this perveted philosophy is not also applicable to boys, or are boys not also liable to commit this fornication? Bring up your children properly they wont go astray.

You all choose to forget about the fistula.
Heartless bastards!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari,the Teenager That Married A 48 Year Old by demandtruth: 9:11am On Mar 26, 2015
Gbawe:

Finishing of the highest order. Well done for putting that repugnant bigot and hateful hag in her place.

My regards

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Report Of Imo State Ward Congress Appeal Committee (Photos) / River State House Of Assembly Notifies INEC Of Vacant Seats In The House / Dogara Politically Worthless, Has No Electoral Value – APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.