Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,900 members, 7,814,045 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be Dressing In Front Of Her Younger Brother? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be Dressing In Front Of Her Younger Brother? (57109 Views)

Man Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman In Bayelsa Caught Pants Down (Pics) / "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS / My Younger Brother Wants To Marry At 24 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be Dressing In Front Of Her Younger Brother? by phabulux: 7:06am On Mar 31, 2015
internetpirate:
My guy, you're particularly dull! And so? What's wrong with "search for" excellence? To seek has several connotations which include "attempt to find something", "To try to locate or discover", "To endeavour to obtain or reach" etc. In this context, I meant that we should try to endeavour to obtain excellence!

The meaning of a word depends on the context in which it is used, mister. Stop highlighting your poor schooling. I actually thought you had something intelligent to say, and I was willing to learn, insult or not!

This is exactly what I was trying to highlight; instead of supporting my point to create a better society, you were rather searching for a weakness in my rendition to scratch your deep inferiority complex.

You're not dull, sir. You're daft. You're also unhinged.

The use of 'seek' presupposes the inclusion of 'for'. You don't 'seek for' something, you 'seek' it, dumbo.

The meaning of a word depends on the context in which it is used? Okay. Keep saying 'search for for'. I guess people will realise it's the product of your proper (and expensive) schooling.

The only thing I learnt in your rants is that you've mastered the art of cloaking your lack of aptitude with - yes, rants. I won't dignify this exhibition of insanity with any other word.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be Dressing In Front Of Her Younger Brother? by freeDR(m): 7:06am On Mar 31, 2015
icedbeatz:

tell her bro, "change of mindset " truly is what we need. I hope she adheres to the advice than wallow in stuupity and don't get me started on the bandwagon. how can one think it's OK to be stuupid, foollish or mediocre just because another individual is?? we really got a long way to go.
Let's start with you, genius. How dare you point fingers when most of your spellings are incorrect, your write-up is riddled with poor punctuations? You don't even know how to start your sentences with capital letters. Charlatans all over Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be Dressing In Front Of Her Younger Brother? by fpeter(f): 7:07am On Mar 31, 2015
Op just explain to her that you are not comfortable with it. I am sure they meant no harm, some families are close knit....I've worn very little clothing around my brothers before, l bet they even see me as a guy or one of them cos we grew up that way. Just that now when they visit me and notice I am about to UnCloth they nervously leave the room.
Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be Dressing In Front Of Her Younger Brother? by goshen26: 7:08am On Mar 31, 2015
to me it's wrong
Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be Dressing In Front Of Her Younger Brother? by tinyanosa(f): 7:09am On Mar 31, 2015
Relax ,there's nothing to worry about. its her brother and that's how they grow up. But since she now knows you don't like it,she will adjust
Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be Dressing In Front Of Her Younger Brother? by pbs4real(m): 7:09am On Mar 31, 2015
Eljay24:
PunkyOh

But why"
d arguments nawww,

There's always an amicable way to settle stuff than back lashes tho"
my brother,wich other way cn we settle this?it is galz lyk dis u see arguing wit dre future husby in cos she doznt tk correctn,my guy PRIDE no gud,jez tk correctns and move on#shikena

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be Dressing In Front Of Her Younger Brother? by searider(m): 7:09am On Mar 31, 2015
It is no biggie.I grew up that way with my sisters. Smelling incest, your wife should know better. For heaven's sake, she's older to take such chances abi na so d brother fine reach?
Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be Dressing In Front Of Her Younger Brother? by geesizs(m): 7:12am On Mar 31, 2015
No big deal
Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be Dressing In Front Of Her Younger Brother? by Nobody: 7:14am On Mar 31, 2015
This op needs to see how many times I woke up to see a wrapper over my body after sleeping completely unclad. Thanks to my brothers.Or how many times I have seen my brothers display BLOKUS from their boxers in a lazy fashion.I go just kick their legs.No biggie jare.Youre wife even was half naked, what about those of us that is completely naked? undecided
Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be Dressing In Front Of Her Younger Brother? by PAINGAIN: 7:15am On Mar 31, 2015
EMEKA1MILLION:
It is wrong for a married woman to dress up in front of anyone Atall except her husband...
what about dressing up in front of other ladies? I see nothing wrong here, d disrespect would b if she is fully unclad in front of her brother then that would b disrespecting d husband. If she has underwears on in front of her brother while dressing up,to me its cool.
Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be Dressing In Front Of Her Younger Brother? by fairytale(f): 7:15am On Mar 31, 2015
[quote

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be Dressing In Front Of Her Younger Brother? by Ranoscky(m): 7:15am On Mar 31, 2015
Op, pls make no mountain out of moe hill.
Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be Dressing In Front Of Her Younger Brother? by Missmossy(f): 7:16am On Mar 31, 2015
There is everything wrong with it i must confess, if the wife doesn't recognise that she is married and as such some of the habits she was used to ought to come to an end then the brother being a guy should know better in her matrimonial home for that.

As harmless as it may seem, such things sometimes don't speak well of people in the long run. The man should just chastise his wife most importantly and it should be settled. Its nothing too serious grin

3 Likes

Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be Dressing In Front Of Her Younger Brother? by PunkyOh(f): 7:17am On Mar 31, 2015
pbs4real:
tk it or leave it. .u hv a big problem. . #PRIDE

I leave it. Ho hum!

Oh & I DO NOT have a problem, you nit pickers do however. Go be OCD elsewhere & not on my mentions. I write & speak how I want, unless situation requires me to be more formal. Copy that!

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be Dressing In Front Of Her Younger Brother? by gymnasium(m): 7:17am On Mar 31, 2015
oga no allow one mumu tin to spoil ur mood they are family for Godsake and its been that way from time but the bro shud have excuzed her knowin that shes in her hubbys house
Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be Dressing In Front Of Her Younger Brother? by disqus(m): 7:18am On Mar 31, 2015
The woman has issues. Yes, its inappropriate.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be Dressing In Front Of Her Younger Brother? by pbs4real(m): 7:19am On Mar 31, 2015
PunkyOh:

No.
Lolz,u need deliverance,jez 2 stubborn. . . .

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be Dressing In Front Of Her Younger Brother? by fairytale(f): 7:19am On Mar 31, 2015
internetpirate:
My guy, you're particularly dull! And so? What's wrong with "search for" excellence? To seek has several connotations which include "attempt to find something", "To try to locate or discover", "To endeavour to obtain or reach" etc. In this context, I meant that we should try to endeavour to obtain excellence!

The meaning of a word depends on the context in which it is used, mister. Stop highlighting your poor schooling. I actually thought you had something intelligent to say, and I was willing to learn, insult or not!

This is exactly what I was trying to highlight; instead of supporting my point to create a better society, you were rather searching for a weakness in my rendition to scratch your deep inferiority complex.

Oh Lord!!! grin
internetpirate:

Oh Lord!!!
Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be Dressing In Front Of Her Younger Brother? by freshdude99(m): 7:20am On Mar 31, 2015
softysparky:

Maybe they use to live in a one room apartment.
U sef cheesy always trading softly with ur comments. Which be one apartment again shocked shocked
Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be Dressing In Front Of Her Younger Brother? by Wisdytech(m): 7:21am On Mar 31, 2015
Ishilove:
It's no big deal to me. He's my brother, for God's sakes. What am I hiding from him that he hasn't seen since we were kids?

Remember, it didnt matured then, but now it has a very thick forest na! Or should i talk and die?
Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be Dressing In Front Of Her Younger Brother? by pbs4real(m): 7:24am On Mar 31, 2015
PunkyOh:

I leave it. Ho hum!

Oh & I DO NOT have a problem, you nit pickers do however. Go be OCD elsewhere & not on my mentions. I write & speak how I want, unless situation requires me to be more formal. Copy that!
upbringing has a lot 2 do. . Anyways i roger u lima alpha charlie.
Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be Dressing In Front Of Her Younger Brother? by fairytale(f): 7:24am On Mar 31, 2015
[quote

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be Dressing In Front Of Her Younger Brother? by Revolva(m): 7:25am On Mar 31, 2015
grin grin grin na wa for some women o shame on her
Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be Dressing In Front Of Her Younger Brother? by Gwammen(m): 7:27am On Mar 31, 2015
Is not right. My opinion pls.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be Dressing In Front Of Her Younger Brother? by tinyanosa(f): 7:31am On Mar 31, 2015
PunkyOh:
It's wrong. No respect.

My cousin brother is two years younger but he'll get out of the house if anyone (female) is about to take a bath. In our culture privacy is very important, just like I can't just enter his room without knocking 1st.
Did you say two years old? In which part of the world,an infant that is still developing his sensory organs.
Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be Dressing In Front Of Her Younger Brother? by PunkyOh(f): 7:31am On Mar 31, 2015
pbs4real:
upbringing has a lot 2 do. . Anyways i roger u lima alpha charlie.

Upbringing has a lot to do with what? How many people come here & write in slang, pidgin etc...do you think the same people would walk into an office building or wherever & start speaking in street lingo? It's situational.

I was not raised at Buckingham Palace, so I think I'm allowed to speak Engrish if I want to.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be Dressing In Front Of Her Younger Brother? by Nobody: 7:32am On Mar 31, 2015
Redoil:
result or no result live goes on. I promise to buy you a bigger house to live in so that you will never say anything about one room aprtment. Salute ur folks for me tell them i love you.
Awwww I can't wait.
When are you coming to see my parents?
Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be Dressing In Front Of Her Younger Brother? by fairytale(f): 7:33am On Mar 31, 2015
grin grin
donbrowser:

See as you carry person matter for head like Nepa ladder
grin
donbrowser:

See as you carry person matter for head like Nepa ladder
Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be Dressing In Front Of Her Younger Brother? by PunkyOh(f): 7:34am On Mar 31, 2015
tinyanosa:
Did you say two years old? In which part of the world,an infant that is still developing his sensory organs.

TWO YEARS YOUNGER. My cousin brother is two years younger than me cheesy
Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be Dressing In Front Of Her Younger Brother? by obeysexy: 7:35am On Mar 31, 2015
Its so bad because human being will always be.......brother do not trust anybody only your God,

What I just know is that call your wife and let her know what is right incase she doesn't know.
Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be Dressing In Front Of Her Younger Brother? by Ishilove: 7:36am On Mar 31, 2015
Fxwarrior:

Grow up.

Op is your wife from Akwa Ibom? They have such weird behaviours. Wait until she starts cuddling and kissing her brother and of course it means nothing to them as one told me.
You are highly perverted.
Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be Dressing In Front Of Her Younger Brother? by EMEKA1MILLION(m): 7:36am On Mar 31, 2015
PAINGAIN:
what about dressing up in front of other ladies? I see nothing wrong here, d disrespect would b if she is fully unclad in front of her brother then that would b disrespecting d husband. If she has underwears on in front of her brother while dressing up,to me its cool.
in front of other ladies is understandable but in front of a grown young man in the name of relation... Its wrong..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

A Sample Of Bride Price In UGEP, Yakurr LGA Of Cross River State (Pictures) / "Mummy Calm Down" - Boy Negotiates His Way Out Of Beating By His Mother / Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.