Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,950 members, 7,814,224 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be Dressing In Front Of Her Younger Brother? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be Dressing In Front Of Her Younger Brother? (57118 Views)

Man Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman In Bayelsa Caught Pants Down (Pics) / "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS / My Younger Brother Wants To Marry At 24 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be Dressing In Front Of Her Younger Brother? by PunkyOh(f): 6:18am On Mar 31, 2015
Curvinus:

And you lot still manage to parade naked before the world during your native zulu dance.

Hmmm. Got to love those reed dance videos anyway.

I said Xhosa not Zulu. Two different tribes
Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be Dressing In Front Of Her Younger Brother? by PAINGAIN: 6:19am On Mar 31, 2015
Op that's nothing, its just the way they grew up, in my teens my sisters used to dress up in front of me though they'll have underwear on. I sometimes helped them with their bras. Recently when I went to visit my sister and her husband in south africa she once came into my room with just a bra and panties on and we chatted for like 30 minutes, the husband even came in and joined in our discussion. As a brother u don't even notice she's half unclad. Its nothing really but if don't like it u don't like it, so just tell her so. My wife can do that in front of her brother as long as she's not totally unclad there is nothing to worry about.
Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be Dressing In Front Of Her Younger Brother? by PunkyOh(f): 6:20am On Mar 31, 2015
Smooyis:

"know' and not 'no' please. Always take to correction so you can grow in life! No one is too big to be corrected.

What are you on about?

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be Dressing In Front Of Her Younger Brother? by olola4(m): 6:23am On Mar 31, 2015
Ernieman:
I want to believe you heard her right, she said "IT IS NOTHING". So why bring up the issue here? That is exactly how they were raised, a reflection of their childhood....something you can't take away from them.

OP, don't allow the devil to manipulate your mind. How on earth could you be thinking her brother would want to sleep with his sister, in your house? Haba! Rebuke that thought and move on....
I don't av a dirty mind
Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be Dressing In Front Of Her Younger Brother? by PunkyOh(f): 6:26am On Mar 31, 2015
godjohnson:
There should be apostrophes after the letter 's' in "Is and Ts"

And? You want me to do what exactly? Told you people that I'm not here drafting a business proposal & most importantly, MY phone, MY internet etc...meaning My decisions. I'll write how I want.
Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be Dressing In Front Of Her Younger Brother? by Hawlahscho(m): 6:26am On Mar 31, 2015
olola4:
It happened last Thursday when my brother-in-law came back from school because of the election. I was outside the house doing some stuff when I heard my wife and her brother arguing over a political matter.

After i finished with what I was doing I went inside the house to join in the discussion, and to my greatest surprise I saw my wife half naked.

Immediately I left the room and she followed me not knowing why I left the room like that. I explained to her that I didn't like it. To my greatest disappointment when my wife will reply me, she just said "it's nothing".

Please to my fellow nairalanders. I want to ask is it right? Because since that time I have been confused.

That's how we grew up in my family, I would not excuse my sister until lately when she told me that her husband ain't comfortable with it. I count it as nothing too anyway.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be Dressing In Front Of Her Younger Brother? by PunkyOh(f): 6:27am On Mar 31, 2015
godjohnson:
No your English is not flawless angry Learn to take corrections

No.
Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be Dressing In Front Of Her Younger Brother? by PunkyOh(f): 6:31am On Mar 31, 2015
icedbeatz:

can you stop being stupiid and quit displaying your ignorance for a moment, just a moment?!?!? that's the crazy thing we see today. we have two types of people, the ones that learn from mistakes and takes corrections and the BRAINLESS TWIRPS, AIRHEADS and maybe in your case a bimbo (I.e if you are beautiful) that CAN'T learn even if they're paid to learn. Damn!!! someone take this one to the zoo

LMFAO. If only you knew what job I do, dumbass. Anyway, after reading your novel, number of fùcks given is still NAUGHT.
Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be Dressing In Front Of Her Younger Brother? by Eljay24(m): 6:33am On Mar 31, 2015
It's wrong and it's right"

but the point is you don't like it so go and tell her that*

All dressup's should be done in ur presence only smiley

(But dat boy and Im sista sef suppose know say dem no dey for papa and mama house again oo' make d husband no go get stroke)
Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be Dressing In Front Of Her Younger Brother? by PunkyOh(f): 6:36am On Mar 31, 2015
Bluetooth2:

Cousin is a distance relation. @OP is talking about his wife's younger brother and I don't see anything wrong in the brother seeing her sister's body.

Read the write up again before commenting, please. The male here is the woman's brother !

And I don't care. Will still comment whether the scenarios are different or not. A male is a male is a male. Whether he is a brother or cousin. Makes no difference.
Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be Dressing In Front Of Her Younger Brother? by Nobody: 6:41am On Mar 31, 2015
Redoil:
long time no see how are you and ur folkes?
Hey you!
We are okay, patiently waiting for result. Hope you are good?
Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be Dressing In Front Of Her Younger Brother? by lordinoh(m): 6:41am On Mar 31, 2015
I think the woman and her bro should know that they are no longer in there parents house. Dressing/undressing before her bro in her husband's house to me is disrespectful. The bro should be sensible enough to excuse his self while his is undressing.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be Dressing In Front Of Her Younger Brother? by Eljay24(m): 6:43am On Mar 31, 2015
PunkyOh
godjohnson:
No your English is not flawless angry Learn to take corrections

But why"
d arguments nawww,

There's always an amicable way to settle stuff than back lashes tho"
Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be Dressing In Front Of Her Younger Brother? by Nobody: 6:44am On Mar 31, 2015
olola4:
No sis,we live in a 3 bed room flat
I didn't mean you, I mean your wife's family.
Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be Dressing In Front Of Her Younger Brother? by pbs4real(m): 6:49am On Mar 31, 2015
PunkyOh:

LOL, I know what a male cousin is & no I won't take correction for a word I chose deliberately. My English is flawless. Thank you.
ur pee is EGO, bliv me it doznt pay,always learn 2 tk corrections. .tnk u

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be Dressing In Front Of Her Younger Brother? by Eljay24(m): 6:50am On Mar 31, 2015
[quote author=Bluetooth2 post=32188672]

Cousin is a distance relation. @OP is talking about his wife's younger brother and I don't see anything wrong in the brother seeing her sister's body.

PunkyOh:
It's wrong. No respect.
My cousin brother is two years younger but
he'll get out of the house if anyone (female)
is about to take a bath. In our culture privacy
is very important, just like I can't just enter
his room without knocking 1st.
Cousin is a distance relation. @OP is talking
about his wife's younger brother and I don't see
anything wrong in the brother seeing her
sister's body.

mya1:
It is wrong
Married or not. A grown woman has no
business undressing in front of a male
( except he's her lover, husband or doctor)
Read the write up again before commenting,
please. The male here is the woman's brother !

Y'all made good points, but you see"
"Blue" I disagree wit ya

Even tho I get your point of view and you and I totally understand what u mean by "it's no big deal they are brother and sista. ..

Put yourself in d shoes of the husband, who would make him understand' (dats if he dosent have a stroke first) besides there might be nothing wrong with that
"but it's just simple curtsy if the young lad leaves the room wen sis dresses up"
Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be Dressing In Front Of Her Younger Brother? by PunkyOh(f): 6:50am On Mar 31, 2015
Eljay24:
PunkyOh

But why"
d arguments nawww,

There's always an amicable way to settle stuff than back lashes tho"

Sorry but I will NOT play possum to these people forming Shakespeare on this thread. Not my style. People wanna flex, Punky will flex back. End of.
Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be Dressing In Front Of Her Younger Brother? by ignis: 6:52am On Mar 31, 2015
alberto2k:
yeah... i've done that countless of times, sometimes it just happen that she walks in while am dressing up.
blood is thicker than water they sayundecided
How old is she, if I may ask?
Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be Dressing In Front Of Her Younger Brother? by alberto2k(m): 6:53am On Mar 31, 2015
ignis:

How old is she, if I may ask?
17 and 4months old
Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be Dressing In Front Of Her Younger Brother? by raziboi(m): 6:54am On Mar 31, 2015
olola4:
It happened last Thursday when my brother-in-law came back from school because of the election. I was outside the house doing some stuff when I heard my wife and her brother arguing over a political matter.

After i finished with what I was doing I went inside the house to join in the discussion, and to my greatest surprise I saw my wife half naked.

Immediately I left the room and she followed me not knowing why I left the room like that. I explained to her that I didn't like it. To my greatest disappointment when my wife will reply me, she just said "it's nothing".

Please to my fellow nairalanders. I want to ask is it right? Because since that time I have been confused.

ma broda no cause for alarm....it depends De way De grew up
Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be Dressing In Front Of Her Younger Brother? by freeDR(m): 6:54am On Mar 31, 2015
internetpirate:
"Usuality" Certainly, you're not one of them!! I rest my case!!

Oga, your own too much o. Free the girl na.
Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be Dressing In Front Of Her Younger Brother? by Redoil: 6:56am On Mar 31, 2015
softysparky:

Hey you!
We are okay, patiently waiting for result. Hope you are good?
result or no result live goes on. I promise to buy you a bigger house to live in so that you will never say anything about one room aprtment. Salute ur folks for me tell them i love you.
Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be Dressing In Front Of Her Younger Brother? by ignis: 6:56am On Mar 31, 2015
alberto2k:
17 and 4months old
It will be cool if you can stop it. It's not a good practice.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be Dressing In Front Of Her Younger Brother? by lipstick2(f): 6:57am On Mar 31, 2015
Ur mind is dirty small sha.
but I feel u,nothing in this world is impossible,things dey happen .
I dress half nude in my brother's present.
If na brother in-law then its bad.
Guy,I advise u don't go worrying urself over it.U have told her u don't like it and I believe she will stop.
No vex plenty
Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be Dressing In Front Of Her Younger Brother? by Eljay24(m): 6:58am On Mar 31, 2015
PunkyOh:

Sorry but I will NOT play possum to these people forming Shakespeare on this thread. Not my style. People wanna flex, Punky will flex back. End of.

Ok
but just take it
Eazy on 'em
Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be Dressing In Front Of Her Younger Brother? by freeDR(m): 6:59am On Mar 31, 2015
internetpirate:
What an excuse for mediocrity! Naija must get better! Let's seek for excellence in all we do!

That's the white man's secret! No half-measures!!

....let's seek for...... Poor you. And you were all over the lady as if you are an excellent speaker yourself.
Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be Dressing In Front Of Her Younger Brother? by alberto2k(m): 7:00am On Mar 31, 2015
ignis:

It will be cool if you can stop it. It's not a good practice.
okay... thanks, i'll try.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be Dressing In Front Of Her Younger Brother? by pbs4real(m): 7:01am On Mar 31, 2015
PunkyOh:

I'm not accepting correction on a forum. Please. Like I said, I fare well without assistance over here in the real world, so any "help" from anyone in the virtual world of the internet, will be regarded with scorn. End of. Now leave me alone.
tk it or leave it. .u hv a big problem. . #PRIDE

3 Likes

Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be Dressing In Front Of Her Younger Brother? by suruwilliams(m): 7:02am On Mar 31, 2015
It's nothing joor
Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be Dressing In Front Of Her Younger Brother? by alsudaes1(m): 7:03am On Mar 31, 2015
ronald4lif:
Wrong!

Very Wrong!!!
Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be Dressing In Front Of Her Younger Brother? by EMEKA1MILLION(m): 7:04am On Mar 31, 2015
It is wrong for a married woman to dress up in front of anyone Atall except her husband...
Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be Dressing In Front Of Her Younger Brother? by Misogynist2014(m): 7:04am On Mar 31, 2015
Yes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

A Sample Of Bride Price In UGEP, Yakurr LGA Of Cross River State (Pictures) / "Mummy Calm Down" - Boy Negotiates His Way Out Of Beating By His Mother / Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.