Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,017 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! (51703 Views)

How Ladies Sometimes Are Responsible For Men Cheating / How To Win With Cheating: My Wife Cheated On Me / SHOCKING! 12 Surprising Facts About Men Cheating... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by lyntiffany(f): 10:23am On Jul 14, 2015
francizy, kaboninc and depreye , have read ribs...ribs...ribs... from you guys but am yet to find out whose is missing even with the aid of my periscope I still can't get a clear view. Can someone pls tell me who has lost his ribs?
Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by francizy(m): 10:27am On Jul 14, 2015
lyntiffany:
I can only see one rib on the ground and it seems is francizy's but not quite sure need my periscope so I can have a clear view grin

Accident on front page (in Warri)... cry cry

So painful...
Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by kaboninc(m): 10:42am On Jul 14, 2015
francizy:

Wait make I ask Lyntiffany if she see any rib way drop for ground, else, then it might be Preye who lost a rib... grin cheesy

Hahahaha....

Dearpreye, e be like say na your own loss oh....Francis say him see am for ground cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by kaboninc(m): 10:43am On Jul 14, 2015
lyntiffany:
francizy, kaboninc and depreye , have read ribs...ribs...ribs... from you guys but am yet to find out whose is missing even with the aid of my periscope I still can't get a clear view. Can someone pls tell me who has lost his ribs?

My ribs are in tact.

I think it is dearpreye, Francizy said he saw it somewhere in Warri cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by kaboninc(m): 10:45am On Jul 14, 2015
lyntiffany:
good morning dear what's cooking in the Lord's kitchen?

Lool!

His Grace, Blessings and Divine Favour.

Dishing out your share, Francizy's, dearPreye's and MizMyColi's. cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by Beamborla(f): 10:48am On Jul 14, 2015
francizy:

Hehehehehe, na beamborla releases I go just "TRAP IN THE CONTAINER" then pour am for your face. Once that's accomplished, na to just put leg for your chest and get my three counts.. cheesy grin
lol.. my charges are very high. smiley
Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by lyntiffany(f): 10:50am On Jul 14, 2015
francizy:

Accident on front page (in Warri)... cry cry

So painful...
My dear is disheartening, what a sad day for them.....RIP to the dead and quick recovery to the survivors.
Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by lyntiffany(f): 11:05am On Jul 14, 2015
kaboninc:

My ribs are in tact.

I think it is dearpreye, Francizy said he saw it somewhere in Warri cheesy cheesy cheesy
I know of depreye's but francizy's being in warri is what I can't fathom.

I discovered recently that a man's rib is scattered in all the surface of the earth so am not surprise about the new development even though I still have my doubt cheesy
Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by kaboninc(m): 11:10am On Jul 14, 2015
lyntiffany:

I discovered recently that a man's rib is scattered in all the surface of the earth so am not surprise about the new development even though I still have my doubt cheesy

I said, according to Francis, he found dearpreye's ribs somewhere in Warri cheesy cheesy cheesy

I don't know if Francis ribs is scattered all over the surface of the earth but I do know that mine is INTACT! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by francizy(m): 11:12am On Jul 14, 2015
kaboninc:

My ribs are in tact.

Seems like you didn't see that girls picture and how her legs were grinded.. Don't even wanna recall it.. cry
Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by lyntiffany(f): 11:13am On Jul 14, 2015
kaboninc:

I said, according to Francis, he found dearpreye's ribs somewhere in Warri cheesy cheesy cheesy

I don't know if Francis ribs is scattered all over the surface of the earth but I do know that mine is INTACT! cheesy cheesy cheesy
by the power invested on me as a romaniology agent I declare yours missing say Amen to that grin
Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by francizy(m): 11:15am On Jul 14, 2015
lyntiffany:

He was referring to what I said about the girl involved in an accident and had her legs destroyed almost from her waist region.. cry
Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by francizy(m): 11:17am On Jul 14, 2015
Beamborla:

lol.. my charges are very high. smiley

Kaboninc will pay the ultimate price with his life... cheesy grin
Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by francizy(m): 11:19am On Jul 14, 2015
kaboninc:

Thought you sold yours in Malaysia..
Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by lyntiffany(f): 11:23am On Jul 14, 2015
francizy:

He was referring to what I said about the girl involved in an accident and had her legs destroyed almost from her waist region.. cry
hope your ok now?
Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by francizy(m): 11:26am On Jul 14, 2015
lyntiffany:
hope your ok now?

Just wish I never opened the thread tho.. Really need something to get my mind off it..
Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by kaboninc(m): 11:34am On Jul 14, 2015
francizy:

Seems like you didn't see that girls picture and how her legs were grinded.. Don't even wanna recall it.. cry

In the first place, we were not suppose to see that picture. Such an accident should be barricaded from the public and people should stop posting such pictures on social media.

I no wan see am again and the Mods should take that picture off.
Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by kaboninc(m): 11:35am On Jul 14, 2015
francizy:

No sir, I wasn't referring to that picture as I had not seen the picture before posting.

I referred to Warri because it is a city of its own, where insanity meets humor.
Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by kaboninc(m): 11:38am On Jul 14, 2015
lyntiffany:
by the power invested on me as a romaniology agent I declare yours missing say Amen to that grin

Please don't use the name of the authority vested in you in vain! Biko

Jesus I know, Paul I know, so who are you

My ribs are intact. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by francizy(m): 11:38am On Jul 14, 2015
kaboninc:

So sir, I wasn't referring to that picture as I had not seen the picture before posting.

I referred to Warri because it is a city of its own, where insanity meets humor.

OK, I understand.. It's well tho..

1 Like

Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by lyntiffany(f): 11:57am On Jul 14, 2015
kaboninc:

Please don't use the name of the authority vested in you in vain! Biko

Jesus I know, Paul I know, so who are you

My ribs are intact. cheesy cheesy cheesy
go away joor..... am eating come and join me.
Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by Nobody: 11:59am On Jul 14, 2015
lyntiffany:

Francizy, here comes to the conspicuously missing rib!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by kaboninc(m): 12:01pm On Jul 14, 2015
lyntiffany:
go away joor..... am eating come and join me.

Charity begins at home.

Am coming to eat oh. What are you eating? cheesy cheesy
Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by francizy(m): 12:05pm On Jul 14, 2015
dearpreye:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by lyntiffany(f): 12:05pm On Jul 14, 2015
kaboninc:

Charity begins at home.

Am coming to eat oh. What are you eating? cheesy cheesy
your waist and the upper region of your body grin

don't mind me, crunching fried chips and a bottle of coke to wash it down.
Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by lyntiffany(f): 12:09pm On Jul 14, 2015
dearpreye:

I heard his ribs are scatterd in the 36 states of the federation as reported by kaboninc but yet to confirm the authenticity of the message cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jul 14, 2015
lyntiffany:
I heard his ribs are scatterd in the 36 states of the federation as reported by kaboninc but yet to confirm the authenticity of the message cheesy

Please, by deny what you're publicly?

I know he's sent you a PM already!
Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by francizy(m): 12:21pm On Jul 14, 2015
lyntiffany:

undecided
Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by kaboninc(m): 12:23pm On Jul 14, 2015
lyntiffany:
your waist and the upper region of your body grin

don't mind me, crunching fried chips and a bottle of coke to wash it down.

Someborri likes to eat humans oh. Are you Igbo?
Someborri is showing symptoms of ca....balism ohhhh..... cheesy cheesy cheesy

Fried Chips and Coke? Is that lunch or desert? shocked shocked
Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by lyntiffany(f): 12:25pm On Jul 14, 2015
dearpreye:

he understands smiley
Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by kaboninc(m): 12:27pm On Jul 14, 2015
dearpreye:

Who sent who a PM? shocked shocked
Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by kaboninc(m): 12:28pm On Jul 14, 2015
lyntiffany:

Chineke.... cheesy cheesy

Don't put me into any problem oh. cheesy cheesy

Hiannn

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

xxxxxxx / Why Do Some Relationships End After Sex? / My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.