Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,022 members, 7,818,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! (51704 Views)

How Ladies Sometimes Are Responsible For Men Cheating / How To Win With Cheating: My Wife Cheated On Me / SHOCKING! 12 Surprising Facts About Men Cheating... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by passionate88: 4:29pm On Mar 30, 2015
ivyT:

Using binominal probability, there is a 50/50 equality dat she ain't/is cheating_I mean d Ops' gf

SonOfWorefa,why do u always love to castigate d female species in all romance threads and beyond_*don't step on d tail of a tigress* cool
Are you a 'tigress'?
Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by Lifebender(m): 4:31pm On Mar 30, 2015
Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by Mintayo(m): 4:31pm On Mar 30, 2015
Smh...
Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by kenny987(f): 4:32pm On Mar 30, 2015
@op: Is there a particular reason why you will not have a busty woman as your lady/gf/fiance/wife as the case may be? Rather than 'struggle' as u say u do, get wat you want and be content so that you don't end up deceiving yourself or making ur woman feel incomplete because one day, d thing go catch u wey u no go fit dodge am!

Or does it mean no busty lady has qualities good enough to keep u attracted? In that case, perish the thought of loving big breeasts and concentrate on your current relationship!

3 Likes

Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by TheSonOfMark(m): 4:32pm On Mar 30, 2015
ivyT:

Using binominal probability, there is a 50/50 equality dat she ain't/is cheating_I mean d Ops' gf

SonOfWorefa,why do u always love to castigate d female species in all romance threads and beyond_*don't step on d tail of a tigress* cool

The 'contemporary Nigerian girl factor' further reduces the validity of your afore-stated probability ratio.

I'm not a misogynist but I'm appalled by the SILLY members of your gender who are ubiquitous on and off this forum, posting/making dimwitted comments and hence leaving trails of unintelligence in their wake. UNINTELLIGENT FEMALES TURN ME OFF!

Is it just me or are you spoiling for a typo-duel with me? Check my precedent posts, miss. Trust me, you don't want me shattering whatever is left of your self-esteem.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by Mavor: 4:32pm On Mar 30, 2015
dearpreye:
The matter is complex. I don't really know why men cheat. I don't!

And the shocking aspect is, most of their cheating partners are usually less attractive and appealing than their legitimate partners!

Na so e be!

MY EXPERIENCE

If someone had told me before then that I would be sexually involved with a girl other than my woman, I would have dismissed it without thinking. But it happened. A disciplined and a morally sound guy like me shouldn't have fallen for this trap. But like a rat caught in a glue trap, I fell. And helplessly so.

Had gone to the office that beautiful morning. A colleague of mine had invited this babe from another unit. Believe me, she has some of the most humongous bosoms mortal man will ever see.

Was particularly salivating when my guy gave me the signal they weren't into anything. A caveat I needed to leverage. We got talking. Innocent chat. Somehow, she dropped her mobile number for me secretly. Still didn't believed what I was being dragged into.

The calls started. The texts poured. By now, I knew I would fall. But wetin I go do? The sight of those voluptuous mammary glands excited my appetite and the Adamic nature was ignited. Seriously, I was more fascinated with her pointers than I was with her entire being. Wetin concern person! My corrupt nature was getting stronger than my conscience. My Convictions gave way for my randiness. It was a question of time before I will plateau into something I would never believe I did.

Probably she was attracted by my work status. Some of them like money sha! Exchange things.
With every passing moment, I was ravished by the thought of sleeping and having a short nap on those massive glands.

At the deal day, e be like play! Me don arrange small corner after work. Babe don set! Me too don set. Moving into the apartment, and the prospect of seeing those mega balloons was epic ectasy. Thought seeing them struggle to bulge from her clothes was enough...It was nothing compared to having her release them in my face from the bra prisons they have been hitherto walled and caged. God! Have mercy! I spent more time drilling them than I did the main job. The rest na story. ..

Till date, I couldn't tell what caused. Overconfidence? I don't know. It's that complex.
To make matters worse, we didn't ever get that friendship beyond that point. I just got what I wanted- a quick taste at her. That was all. No emotional connection. No feelings. No attachment. Just PURE LUST! Just SEX. Even the lady in question knew it wont go beyond that.

MY LESSONS

Curiously, this event happened when my woman and I were having serious emotional issues. All the same, NO EXCUSES! I accept my foolishness and responsibility. Maybe, there was some emotional lacuna; maybe it was just a coincidence.

That event showed me my weakness, and my inability to always believe in my natural strength when Delilahs come calling. Till date, I haven't towed that path again. The guilt that followed was far weightier than the momentary burst of pleasure I enjoyed.

Now, I try as much as possible to QUICKLY end any dispute with my woman it gets any further. I hardly allow any problems between us to degenerate to a low point where we become emotionally alienated from each other. I'm responsible for my life. The actions/inactions from my woman should not be allowed to drive me into another woman's bosom. Its a decision I took back then. Its still working for me.....

I have vowed never to follow those errand emotions anymore. Being keeping that promise for over 4 years! Men cheat because they WANT to. Nothing more!

Conclusion: The wages of sin is death, but the gift of God us eternal life!

Your concluding statement is very unnecessary and quite silly to be honest. So in a nutshell, you try to justify your indiscipline by quoting the bible??!! Na wa for some of una ooo. Keep on consoling yourself sha. If you have cheating bones in your body, quoting the bible every time after the sin is committed wont help bros. Every relationship has its ups and downs but where a good woman is potentially involved, maturity demands that you quickly sort things out, no matter who is at fault. Else, when the next cowbell comes along, you'll mess up again and come to Nairaland to open another thread and conclude the thread with another bible quote! sad

4 Likes

Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by zeb04(f): 4:32pm On Mar 30, 2015
There is no use and dump,they both wanted sex. There was no r/ship.just exchange of number and sex which I guess the lady wanted too.

Done deal.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by tblaze007(m): 4:33pm On Mar 30, 2015
The Lord is your strength sadThe Lord is your strength
Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by Rajjah(f): 4:33pm On Mar 30, 2015
hotgunz:
Date me and I promise I wouldn't hurt or cheat on you
sure?
Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by kenny987(f): 4:33pm On Mar 30, 2015
@op: Is there a particular reason why you will not have a busty woman as your lady/gf/fiance/wife as the case may be? Rather than 'struggle' as u say u do, get wat you want and be content so that you don't end up deceiving yourself or making ur woman feel incomplete because one day, d thing go catch u wey u no go fit dodge am!

Or does it mean no busty lady has qualities good enough to keep u attracted? In that case, perish the thought of getting tripped by big breeasts and concentrate on your current relationship!

2 Likes

Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by Beamborla(f): 4:34pm On Mar 30, 2015
I still don't understand why we ladies sleep with guys even when we know it won't go beyond that.

4 Likes

Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by Nobody: 4:35pm On Mar 30, 2015
Let him that think he stand take heed less he falls...As for me what have helped me till today is acknowledging my weakness does putting myself not at the mercy of sin but under the mighty grace of God.
Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by vallyjohn: 4:54pm On Mar 30, 2015
truth be told...big boobs make makez men Hot
Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by Nobody: 4:55pm On Mar 30, 2015
I have learned my lesson and has since moved on. It happened over years ago.
Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by Nobody: 4:57pm On Mar 30, 2015
Adesiji77:
@dearpreye, thanks for sharing your experience with us.

This is instructive as well as inspiring and it deserves FP so that we men can learn from this.

Over to you @Ishilove, lalasticlala, Seun, farano

Thanks. And welcome. I have learned my lessons. It wasn't worth it shaaaa
Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by Nobody: 4:58pm On Mar 30, 2015
vallyjohn:
truth be told...big boobs make makez men Hot

Those ones weren't just big; they were massive, always seeking to escape from her bra.....

1 Like

Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by Nobody: 5:00pm On Mar 30, 2015
Mavor:

Your concluding statement is very unnecessary and quite silly to be honest. So in a nutshell, you try to justify your indiscipline by quoting the bible??!! Na wa for some of una ooo. Keep on consoling yourself sha. If you have cheating bones in your body, quoting the bible every time after the sin is committed wont help bros. Every relationship has its ups and downs but where a good woman is potentially involved, maturity demands that you quickly sort things out, no matter who is at fault. Else, when the next cowbell comes along, you'll mess up again and come to Nairaland to open another thread and conclude the thread with another bible quote! sad

Don't take it too serious; na my personal experience be this!

Ok. Let me modify my post. Thanks.
Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by ifeomaekol(f): 5:01pm On Mar 30, 2015
Wow love this write up, hope the cheating guys that ll always find excuse to cheat are reading this.
Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by morganist99(m): 5:02pm On Mar 30, 2015
bebe2:
take this rubbish out of fp,

Today is an important day in Nigeria, not a time for trivial matters
angry
stfu
Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by emekus21: 5:03pm On Mar 30, 2015
1 day e go b lyk dis
Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by labellefille: 5:03pm On Mar 30, 2015
@dearpreye ur story-telling skills are so on point! Got me laffing no be small. Its nice uve learnt ur lessons. Apparently ure not a serial cheat, dose ones dnt feel guilty @ all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by morganist99(m): 5:03pm On Mar 30, 2015
Beamborla:
I still don't understand why we ladies sleep with guys even when we know it won't go beyond that.
lame
Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by vallyjohn: 5:05pm On Mar 30, 2015
truth b told....big boobs make men Hot
Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by jamace(m): 5:09pm On Mar 30, 2015
Lord have mercy on me! embarassed
Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by Nobody: 5:11pm On Mar 30, 2015
Ishilove:

Tah,sharrap dia! If I use one of my sizeable 'glands' to slap you ehn, you go get concussion. angry

So in essence you used and dumped her? You lusted after her massive boobs and your obsessesed was only cured when you finally saw them... After 'drilling' the mammary organs without mercy, the lady is no longer attractive.

*sigh*

Ladies, this is a very big lesson. You cannot use punny or boobs to tie a man down because there's nothing you have that the next lady does not have. Be wise so that men like dearpreye will not use the fountain of your youth to satisfy their raging lusts.

Even me liked this post of yours. Unfortunately, them no dey learn!

1 Like

Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by bosunjohns(m): 5:12pm On Mar 30, 2015
Hmmm
dearpreye:
The matter is complex. I don't really know why men cheat. I don't!

And the shocking aspect is, most of their cheating partners are usually less attractive and appealing than their legitimate partners!

Na so e be!

MY EXPERIENCE

If someone had told me before then that I would be sexually involved with a girl other than my woman, I would have dismissed it without thinking. But it happened. A disciplined and a morally sound guy like me shouldn't have fallen for this trap. But like a rat caught in a glue trap, I fell. And helplessly so.

Had gone to the office that beautiful morning. A colleague of mine had invited this babe from another unit. Believe me, she has some of the most humongous bosoms mortal man will ever see.

Was particularly salivating when my guy gave me the signal they weren't into anything. A caveat I needed to leverage. We got talking. Innocent chat. Somehow, she dropped her mobile number for me secretly. Still didn't believed what I was being dragged into.

The calls started. The texts poured. By now, I knew I would fall. But wetin I go do? The sight of those voluptuous mammary glands excited my appetite and the Adamic nature was ignited. Seriously, I was more fascinated with her pointers than I was with her entire being. Wetin concern person! My corrupt nature was getting stronger than my conscience. My Convictions gave way for my randiness. It was a question of time before I will plateau into something I would never believe I did.

Probably she was attracted by my work status. Some of them like money sha! Exchange things.
With every passing moment, I was ravished by the thought of sleeping and having a short nap on those massive glands.

At the deal day, e be like play! Me don arrange small corner after work. Babe don set! Me too don set. Moving into the apartment, and the prospect of seeing those mega balloons was epic ectasy. Thought seeing them struggle to bulge from her clothes was enough...It was nothing compared to having her release them in my face from the bra prisons they have been hitherto walled and caged. God! Have mercy! I spent more time drilling them than I did the main job. The rest na story. ..

Till date, I couldn't tell what caused. Overconfidence? I don't know. It's that complex.
To make matters worse, we didn't ever get that friendship beyond that point. I just got what I wanted- a quick taste at her. That was all. No emotional connection. No feelings. No attachment. Just PURE LUST! Just SEX. Even the lady in question knew it wont go beyond that.

MY LESSONS

Curiously, this event happened when my woman and I were having serious emotional issues. All the same, NO EXCUSES! I accept my foolishness and responsibility. Maybe, there was some emotional lacuna; maybe it was just a coincidence.

That event showed me my weakness, and my inability to always believe in my natural strength when Delilahs come calling. Till date, I haven't towed that path again. The guilt that followed was far weightier than the momentary burst of pleasure I enjoyed.

Now, I try as much as possible to QUICKLY end any dispute with my woman it gets any further. I hardly allow any problems between us to degenerate to a low point where we become emotionally alienated from each other. I'm responsible for my life. The actions/inactions from my woman should not be allowed to drive me into another woman's bosom. Its a decision I took back then. Its still working for me.....

I have vowed never to follow those errand emotions anymore. Being keeping that promise for over 4 years! Men cheat because they WANT to. Nothing more!

Conclusion: The wages of sin is death, but the gift of God us eternal life!
Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by 2scorehigh(m): 5:13pm On Mar 30, 2015
ochoa:
Big boobs = flat ass Big ass = small boobs Big boobs and Big
ass = ugly face No boob no ass = pretty face Somewhat accurate

I dey tell u! Truly, it seems like no one has it all.

1 Like

Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by uyplus(m): 5:14pm On Mar 30, 2015
zeb04:
There is no use and dump,they both wanted sex. There was no r/ship.just exchange of number and sex which I guess the lady wanted too.

Done deal.

I like you Zeb!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Why Do Some Relationships End After Sex? / My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls / Pregnant Lady Storms Boyfriend's Wedding With Thugs In Port Harcourt (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.