Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,983 members, 7,817,901 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! (51697 Views)

How Ladies Sometimes Are Responsible For Men Cheating / How To Win With Cheating: My Wife Cheated On Me / SHOCKING! 12 Surprising Facts About Men Cheating... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by lyntiffany(f): 8:10pm On Jul 13, 2015
kaboninc:

Hehehehe....

Dreams come true swerry!

Dreams come true. No matter how long it takes, dreams do come true.
some don't my dear and am most certain of this one....remember you have the all seeing eye watching you from his most valued abode grin

His watching.........
Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jul 13, 2015
lyntiffany:
exercise a little more patient, remember "a patient dog eats the fattest bweast" said that cos it seem to me your a canni......bal grin

Na only you wake come? See beauty!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by lyntiffany(f): 8:13pm On Jul 13, 2015
dearpreye:

Na only you wake come? See beauty!
no be only me o! we plenty cheesy thanks dearie I appreciate wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by kaboninc(m): 8:14pm On Jul 13, 2015
lyntiffany:
some don't my dear and am most certain of this one....remember you have the all seeing eye watching you from his most valued abode grin

His watching.........

Your face looks familiar.

I fear the eyes.
Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jul 13, 2015
lyntiffany:
no be only me o! we plenty cheesy thanks dearie I appreciate wink

Didn't see that design before! Choiii!!!
Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by MizTyna(f): 8:32pm On Jul 13, 2015
TheSonOfMark:
You have a conscience which still pricks you. Good.

But can you say the same about "your" woman? Heck! Can the women say the same about themselves?

I bet there's a man out there who's beating his chest calling that slut (yes, SLUT!) you slept with "his" LOVER...while she decieves him into believing she's a saint.

Why is she a slut here? I went back to read the story after your comment but i didnt see any reason for you to call her a slut. Two adults had consenting sex,i dont know about the girl but the guy is in a relationship. But from what @dearpreye said,i havent seen any reason to label her a slut
Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by lyntiffany(f): 8:32pm On Jul 13, 2015
kaboninc:

Your face looks familiar.

I fear the eyes.
are you serious? well am not sure we've crossed- path before.

why the fear? is it scintillating to you or otherwise
Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by kaboninc(m): 8:35pm On Jul 13, 2015
MizTyna:

Why is she a slut here? I went back to read the story after your comment but i didnt see any reason for you to call her a slut. Two adults had consenting sex,i dont know about the girl but the guy is in a relationship. But from what @dearpreye said,i havent seen any reason to label her a slut

Or maybe they are both s.lut.....
Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by lyntiffany(f): 8:36pm On Jul 13, 2015
dearpreye:

Didn't see that design before! Choiii!!!
head swells kiss but pls what design?
Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by kaboninc(m): 8:37pm On Jul 13, 2015
lyntiffany:
are you serious? well am not sure we've crossed- path before.

why the fear? is it scintillating to you or otherwise

Lol.

The eyes are not clear. Can't see through.

Who knows, we may have crossed path before. This world is a small one.
Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jul 13, 2015
lyntiffany:
head swells kiss but pls what design?

I love being ME!
Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by lyntiffany(f): 8:45pm On Jul 13, 2015
kaboninc:

Lol.

The eyes are not clear. Can't see through.

Who knows, we may have crossed path before. This world is a small one.
you can't see through my eyes ! are you adulting me? kaboninc dearie, Wetin you dey search for the inner room of my eyes you wan turn am "for your eyes only" grin
Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by kaboninc(m): 8:49pm On Jul 13, 2015
lyntiffany:
you can't see through my eyes ! are you adulting me? kaboninc dearie, Wetin you dey search for the inner room of my eyes you wan turn am "for your eyes only" grin

Lol.

Oh Chineke!

What's does "adulting" mean?

Lol. I just can't see your eyes clearly. Am not "entering" your eyes nau. Its not clear. See my dp.

You'll kee somebori oh.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by lyntiffany(f): 8:55pm On Jul 13, 2015
dearpreye:

I love being ME!
oh! that's my emblem, logo, trademark, you can also attribute it as my motto the fact is I love being Me, no photocopy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jul 13, 2015
lyntiffany:
oh! that's my emblem, logo, trademark, you can also attribute it as my motto the fact is I love being Me, no photocopy grin

Tell me more about it!
Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by kaboninc(m): 9:03pm On Jul 13, 2015
lyntiffany:
You can change it nau.

Let me steal a clear view.
Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by lyntiffany(f): 9:08pm On Jul 13, 2015
kaboninc:

Lol.

Oh Chineke!

What's does "adulting" mean?

Lol. I just can't see your eyes clearly. Am not "entering" your eyes nau. Its not clear. See my dp.

You'll kee somebori oh.
it's the opposite of the sentence "are you kidding me" ?
hmmmm kabo lov you wan turn akon? now your singing #look me in my eyes# cheesy
Haba! kill you for what? I can't do that not to you at least..... you have to stay alive and complete the tidiology 101you started cheesy
Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by lyntiffany(f): 9:18pm On Jul 13, 2015
dearpreye:

Tell me more about it!
Don't want to indulge you on long epistles so am gonna summarise it for you:- I hate false life, deceit and pretense, love being straight forward, dishing it out raw don't care who it affects or hurts as long as it's true and genuine I have no qualms with the image before me.
Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by kaboninc(m): 9:19pm On Jul 13, 2015
lyntiffany:
it's the opposite of the sentence "are you kidding me" ?
hmmmm kabo lov you wan turn akon? now your singing #look me in my eyes# cheesy
Haba! kill you for what? I can't do that not to you at least..... you have to stay alive and complete the tidiology 101you started cheesy

Lol. All these new words sef.

Am not turning into an Akon joor. Am considering doing a remix of "Trapped in the Closet" featuring Tiffany, produced by Francis! What do you think?

For the tidiology, we can continue somewhere cozy and convenient. Do you work?

1 Like

Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jul 13, 2015
lyntiffany:
Don't want to indulge you on a long epistles so am gonna summarise it for you:- I hate false life, deceit and pretense, love being straight forward, dishing it out raw don't care who it affects or hurts as long as it's true and genuine I have no qualms with the image before me.

That's the most noble and beautiful life any mortal can seek. Truth is ease. Truth is peace. Truth is life.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by lyntiffany(f): 9:29pm On Jul 13, 2015
kaboninc:

Am not turning into an Akon joor. Am considering doing a remix of "Trapped in the Closet" featuring Tiffany, produced by Francis! What do you think?

hmmmm with francizy being the producer? that will be wrestle mania6 but wait a minute, am I the only one to future in the movie? naaaa am not sure.....pls who is beign trapped in the closet?

Yea I do.
Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by lyntiffany(f): 9:46pm On Jul 13, 2015
dearpreye:

That's the most noble and beautiful life any mortal can seek. Truth is ease. Truth is peace. Truth is life.
every human seeks for the beam of truth but falters on the way in quest for it.It's a rare gift given to mankind but hard to attain.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by kaboninc(m): 9:59pm On Jul 13, 2015
lyntiffany:
hmmmm with francizy being the producer? that will be wrestle mania6 but wait a minute, am I the only one to future in the movie? naaaa am not sure.....pls who is beign trapped in the closet?

Yea I do.

hahahaha.

Francizy? Wrestle Maniac 6?

I laugh in wazobia! I'll so pooooound him ni. Lol.

Don't you want to be a super star?

Haven't you heard of that song Trapped in the Closet? Ask dearpreye. He's the author. His opening post just described it. cheesy
Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by lyntiffany(f): 10:19pm On Jul 13, 2015
kaboninc:

hahahaha.

Haven't you heard of that song Trapped in the Closet? Ask dearpreye. He's the author. His opening post just described it. cheesy
yea i have sang by R kelly.

hmmmm! want to but it totally depends on area of specialization.

I know about his soft nature but can't attest to his dragon kind of life cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by kaboninc(m): 10:30pm On Jul 13, 2015
lyntiffany:

The sweet soft francizy.....

Am so believing this.

I need to call it a day ma'am.

Nice chatting with you. And please, allow him into the bedroom tonight. He won't peeee on the bed. Lol.
Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by lyntiffany(f): 10:35pm On Jul 13, 2015
kaboninc:

The sweet soft francizy.....

Am so believing this.

I need to call it a day ma'am.

Nice chatting with you. And please, allow him into the bedroom tonight. He won't peeee on the bed. Lol.
same here, have a pleasant night rest.
Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by francizy(m): 7:04am On Jul 14, 2015
kaboninc:

If I go be producer, na patented songs/lyrics I go dey produce or, no copyright violations.. cheesy
Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by francizy(m): 7:07am On Jul 14, 2015
lyntiffany:

Yea I do.

What's to be produced here? Movie or a song?
Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by francizy(m): 7:10am On Jul 14, 2015
kaboninc:

hahahaha.

Hehehehehe, na beamborla releases I go just "TRAP IN THE CONTAINER" then pour am for your face. Once that's accomplished, na to just put leg for your chest and get my three counts.. cheesy grin
Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by francizy(m): 7:14am On Jul 14, 2015
lyntiffany:

undecided
Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by lyntiffany(f): 7:15am On Jul 14, 2015
francizy:

What's to be produced here? Movie or a song?
According to kaboninc he said is " Trapped in the closet" By R kelly.

As our producer you should have known by now.
Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by francizy(m): 7:17am On Jul 14, 2015
lyntiffany:
According to kaboninc he said is " Trapped in the closet" By R kelly.

As our producer you should have known by now.

So who and who will be trapped in that closet?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Nairalanders (a Lawyer & A Nurse) / Roman Goddess Message To Married Women / What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.