Stats: 3,150,710 members, 7,809,694 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:22 PM

Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! (51658 Views)

How Ladies Sometimes Are Responsible For Men Cheating / How To Win With Cheating: My Wife Cheated On Me / SHOCKING! 12 Surprising Facts About Men Cheating... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by Nobody: 5:16pm On Mar 30, 2015
jamace:
Lord have mercy on me! embarassed

And me too......
Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by An0nimus: 5:17pm On Mar 30, 2015
dearpreye:

Believe me if I tell you I still struggle whenever I see those mega boobs. Somehow, I dey control myself!
I feel your pain brah.
Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by Foxyhoxy(f): 5:22pm On Mar 30, 2015
ochoa:
Big boobs = flat ass Big ass = small boobs Big boobs and Big
ass = ugly face No boob no ass = pretty face Somewhat accurate
mehnnnn, u re a very good observer. A brilliant one @dat. U need a degree in female anatomy..

Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by iwatch: 5:23pm On Mar 30, 2015
ivyT:

Using binominal probability, there is a 50/50 equality dat she ain't/is cheating_I mean d Ops' gf

SonOfWorefa,[b]why do u always love to castigate d female species in all romance threads and beyond[/b]_*don't step on d tail of a tigress* cool
It's a sign of a wounded lion as a result of heartbreak by someone he loved dearly, probably cheated on. I was like that for more than 3 years right here on nairaland. He will get over it with time... which is the mighty healer.

Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by Nobody: 5:30pm On Mar 30, 2015
@OP so expect me to b faithful to genevieve n not cheat with kim kardasian? @op u lie
Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by fejioguma(f): 5:33pm On Mar 30, 2015
Op: u no shry
Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by Godson32(m): 5:35pm On Mar 30, 2015
Can u redirect the big booby to me.
Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by Adeyeancah(m): 5:36pm On Mar 30, 2015
Ab025:
hmmm.....no be only you o, big boobs get power well o, but at the end of the day, it all goes down to whether you really had true feelings for the lady or just the boobs. And most times its just the boobs.
YES OH,THEM GET POWER..JUST LIKE THE ONE WEY DEY CRUSH COCACOLA CAN WITH HER BIG BOOBS
Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by Leopantro: 5:43pm On Mar 30, 2015
dearpreye:

Believe me if I tell you I still struggle whenever I see those mega boobs. Somehow, I dey control myself!

Is she in PH, dark in complexion, average height, cute smile and has a twin?
Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by fairytale(f): 5:47pm On Mar 30, 2015
[quote
Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by chucktoon: 5:49pm On Mar 30, 2015
dearpreye:

Those ones weren't just big; they were massive, always seeking to escape from her bra.....

You don't sound as if you've really learnt any lesson brah

Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by fairytale(f): 5:50pm On Mar 30, 2015
[quote

Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by joeybankz: 5:51pm On Mar 30, 2015
TheSonOfMark:
You have a conscience which still pricks you. Good.

But can you say the same about "your" woman? Heck! Can the women say the same about themselves?

I bet there's a man out there who's beating his chest calling that slut (yes, SLUT!) you slept with "his" LOVER...while she decieves him into believing she's a saint.

Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by davide470(m): 5:54pm On Mar 30, 2015
adorablevic:
Glad u learnt ur lesson....wondering if that's d same thing delaying jega lipsrsealed
Well. how are we sure you are not the one delaying him?

Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by eightsin(m): 5:56pm On Mar 30, 2015
I love big gigantic boobs. It feels so good holding, sucking ,resting on them.

Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by Nobody: 5:58pm On Mar 30, 2015
Meh. I don't care about boobs, long as she got that yansh and thigh game on thick.

Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by tblaze007(m): 5:58pm On Mar 30, 2015
eightsin:
Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by Rapmaestro(m): 5:59pm On Mar 30, 2015
Foxyhoxy:
mehnnnn, u re a very good observer. A brilliant one @dat. U need a degree in female anatomy..
Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by Rapmaestro(m): 6:01pm On Mar 30, 2015
eightsin:
And I guess it'll feel good if u were to die by one?
Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by Nobody: 6:03pm On Mar 30, 2015
fairytale:
i love your words...you've spoken well.
And i love your Understanding dear.....
Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by eightsin(m): 6:05pm On Mar 30, 2015
Rapmaestro:
And I guess it'll feel good if u were to die by one?

At a ripe age, no wahala. Something must kill a man... all die na die

Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by simdam500(m): 6:10pm On Mar 30, 2015
Too much confession story hit front page! Previous was waec now real man confessing... oga ooo

#walkOutToJega joor
Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by Rapmaestro(m): 6:12pm On Mar 30, 2015
eightsin:

At a ripe age, no wahala. Something must kill a man... all die na die
True Talk, R.I.P will be worth it then grin
Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by eightsin(m): 6:16pm On Mar 30, 2015
Rapmaestro:
True Talk, R.I.P will be worth it then grin

Lol. Wish you same bro.
Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by SmartFaces(f): 6:16pm On Mar 30, 2015
[quote author=dearpreye post=32164803]The matter is complex. I don't really know why men cheat. I don't!

Till date, I couldn't tell what caused. Overconfidence? I don't know. It's that complex.
To make matters worse, we didn't ever get that friendship beyond that point. I just got what I wanted- a quick taste at her. That was all. No emotional connection. No feelings. No attachment. Just PURE LUST! Just SEX. Even the lady in question knew it wont go beyond that.

That event showed me my weakness, and my inability to always believe in my natural strength when Delilahs come calling. Till date, I haven't towed that path again. The guilt that followed was far weightier than the momentary burst of pleasure I enjoyed.

I really salute your courage of sharing your story with us, considering the fact that some NLanders actually weigh what comes out of their minds before they put into writing and I respect you for that.

But can I ask you a question? And please be as frank as you were in your story.

What if this girl you flirted with has some demonic powers that she actually through that act stole or deposited something from you or in you spiritually? Which you can't tell physically.

She may know what she did or took from you. Just like you felt you have gotten what you wanted, what if she got what she wanted spiritually, what will you do?
You will agree with me that lots of demonic transfers happens during sexual Intercourse.
Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by Nobody: 6:17pm On Mar 30, 2015
Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by Ishilove: 6:41pm On Mar 30, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

The 'contemporary Nigerian girl factor' further reduces the validity of your afore-stated probability ratio.

I'm not a misogynist but I'm appalled by the SILLY members of your gender who are ubiquitous on and off this forum, posting/making dimwitted comments and hence leaving trails of unintelligence in their wake. UNINTELLIGENT FEMALES TURN ME OFF!

Is it just me or are you spoiling for a typo-duel with me? Check my precedent posts, miss. Trust me, you don't want me shattering whatever is left of your self-esteem.
Oyibo repete. Grammer general cheesy

Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by Rapmaestro(m): 6:41pm On Mar 30, 2015
eightsin:

Lol. Wish you same bro.
no be u want to die on top bobby ni U'll be Resting Peacefully
Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by hauwawu(f): 6:46pm On Mar 30, 2015
don't ur girl have boobs
Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by TheSonOfMark(m): 6:48pm On Mar 30, 2015
Ishilove:

Oyibo repete. Grammer general cheesy

Her dutch courage to falsely assume she could square up against me left me with no other option that to vituperate like I did.
Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by Beamborla(f): 7:01pm On Mar 30, 2015
morganist99:
lame
Oh dear!
Why do you feel so pained?
Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by eightsin(m): 7:01pm On Mar 30, 2015
Rapmaestro:
no be u want to die on top bobby ni U'll be Resting Peacefully

No oo. I don't want to die on top Boobi. Na miss understanding.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Groom & His Mother-In-Law Dance While His Bride Watches (Video) / What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) / Why Do Some Relationships End After Sex?