Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,355 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. (41716 Views)

Abdulminin Jibrin Apologizes To Buhari And All APC Supporters. / The Likely End For All APC Nairaland Supporters(photo) / My Sympathy For APC Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by MizMyColi(f): 9:38pm On Mar 31, 2015
My vote of special thanks to...

smiley Obiagelli

smiley Omenka

smiley Caseless!!!!! I'm glad you have this smiley

Congratulations to all sane minded progressives of the forum.

Well fought and deserved victory.

*Hugs*
Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by Stirer101: 9:40pm On Mar 31, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
yes ooo! grin grin

God bless you Berem.

Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by Oklander: 9:40pm On Mar 31, 2015
Gbawe:
As requested by Passingshot, this is my effort to create a Nairaland focal point to celebrate the win of GMB. We all fought hard, stood our ground, took the insults because our resolve to see good governance was unshakeable. I believe Buhari and Osinbajo will not disappoint Nigeria. APC supporters, help me drop your own congratulatory message.

[size=14pt]Big congratulation to team GMB/Osinbajo on Nairaland. We did it !!!!!!! [/size]

I have been falling in like snail since I saw this thread. Glo wan kill me, the thing has been slow like die for some days now, this evening have been worse. #Babanowthatyouarethere, purge out those incompetent NCC crap.
Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by Nobody: 9:40pm On Mar 31, 2015
Borno State Result

APC – 473, 543
PDP – 25, 640
TOTAL VOTES CAST – 515, 008

Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by Nobody: 9:41pm On Mar 31, 2015
Calling on my sisters Evathyst, sweetlemon, omerta, userlist, neenar, Missy89. God bless you all

1 Like

Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by Ayima: 9:41pm On Mar 31, 2015
yes i am

1 Like

Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by VoteOutPDPJona: 9:42pm On Mar 31, 2015
suwailad:

no, we dont wait, we task the Buhari govt to deliver and will not wait. Thats how we waited for pdp for many hellish years

Thank you. I repeat, thank you. We shall continue to demand democracy dividends from Buhari. We must not rest on our oars.
Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by MzJackBaueress(f): 9:42pm On Mar 31, 2015
Stirer101:

God bless you Berem.
bless you to my very good friend. smiley

1 Like

Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by Nobody: 9:43pm On Mar 31, 2015
MizMyColi:
My vote of special thanks to...

smiley Obiagelli

smiley Omenka

smiley Caseless!!!!! I'm glad you have this smiley

Congratulations to all sane minded progressives of the forum.

Well fought and deserved victory.

*Hugs*
Thanks sis, time to build a Nigeria of our dreams.

1 Like

Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by Gbawe: 9:44pm On Mar 31, 2015
hermesprogidy:
change is here, I suggest we create a forum to help this Government cover the cracks created by the outgoing government in the fabric of our nationhood. uncle gbawe I dey ur side.

Thanks oga mi. I have to say I considered jacking it in many times because of the extremely personalised insults hurled at me but I decided to carry on till the election. I am now glad I did.
Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by fuckluv(f): 9:44pm On Mar 31, 2015
What is delaying Jega from continuing from where he stopped now He said 8pm and now its 10 o'clock already.
I just hope this whole drama won't be like the June 12 saga in which Abiola was known to be the winner but was not declared such.

I'm worried embarassed
Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by MizMyColi(f): 9:45pm On Mar 31, 2015
Obiagelli:

Thanks sis, time to build a Nigeria of our dreams.

Gradually, Steadily....
We'll get there.
smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by Nobody: 9:45pm On Mar 31, 2015
Obiagelli:

Brother you have been fantastic, God bless you
Nagode.
U have been awesome and a Good articulated campaigner for #teamBuhari.
Tell Your kids u stood up against Evil
But we must work together to ensure GMB is a success.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by docadams: 9:46pm On Mar 31, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
not at all. I dey kampe! grin grin

One love

Wao!!!!
I can now breath easy.
In all my 16 years in the east I never saw a woman like you.
You are the Jewel of the East.
I wish you live there to fumigate the brains of the likes of Kenai.

1 Like

Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by Nobody: 9:47pm On Mar 31, 2015
Special mention to cramjones, pataki, ilugunboy, lioness, ofala, Estellar, tbaba1234

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by MzJackBaueress(f): 9:48pm On Mar 31, 2015
raumdeuter:
what name does Rhino 5dm go by nowadays
Oh Rhino.5dm! We used to chat offline via BBM but he's no longer on my contact for the past 8months now. His number has not been reachable for a very long time.
I hope he's ok though! embarassed
Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by VoteOutPDPJona: 9:48pm On Mar 31, 2015
Gbawe:

Oga me well done ojare. As for the bans, na occupational hazard for us outspoken fans of GMB/APC on Nairaland. No shaking. In the end, we dey laff in OBJ voice grin grin grin grin grin

grin cheesy grin
Real occupational hazard! No be small thing oo!!

1 Like

Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by Nobody: 9:49pm On Mar 31, 2015
Very special mention for naptu2. God bless you sir. My greatest teacher, lecturer and mentor. God bless you sir.

1 Like

Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by AWONEYAN(m): 9:49pm On Mar 31, 2015
Though it wasn't easy, but God gave us the victory. The moment Bacanista was dolarised in form of protection was the most trying period.
Berem, I doff my cap for standing up .
The change we all clamor for has come.
Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by Nobody: 9:50pm On Mar 31, 2015
docadams:

Wao!!!!
I can now breath easy.

That Kenai dude na one hard nut grin

I'm still interested to know who alternates with that handle tho'
Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by jingh(f): 9:50pm On Mar 31, 2015
I was here, thank you Jesus for making us happy with buhari emergence as President.
thank you holatin for recruiting me to the change team

1 Like

Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by dat9jaguy(m): 9:50pm On Mar 31, 2015
Congratulations to all NL progressive.It was a hard battle,but that makes victory all the more sweet.

Seeing Barcanista rejoicing with us here would have been cool but each with his own choice.

Once again SAI BUHARI.
Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by MzJackBaueress(f): 9:50pm On Mar 31, 2015
docadams:

Wao!!!!
I can now breath easy.

"hugs and kisses"
Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by otr1(m): 9:50pm On Mar 31, 2015
I must admit this is the happiest day of my political life since 1999.
First time I'm convinced an opposition party can wrestle power from the Monster PDP and came to fruition.
I was never mistaken of our victory when I started having the feelings that Buhari is our next CiC way back in 2013.
In fact, I'm contemplating giving everything I've ever worked for, to the needy and start afreshcheesy
Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by Metrofox(m): 9:51pm On Mar 31, 2015
NO SHAKING
Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by Nobody: 9:51pm On Mar 31, 2015
jingh:
I was here, thank you Jesus for making us happy with buhari emergence as President.
thank you holatin for recruiting me to the change team

Lolzzzz...where is that your boyfriend ?

He was a thorn in the flesh of the TANoids
Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by Nobody: 9:51pm On Mar 31, 2015
I wish to congratulate these amazons, berem aka beremole aka mzjackbaueress grin, urennankoli, ngeneukwenu, obiagelli,demelza nd others... U all are women of valour. U all are true patriots! To omenka, donphilopus, lnzrh, sincerenigerian, holatin, jarus, passingshot, genbuhari, gbawe and others, u all are soldiers of fortune. U all are true patriots. I would give each of u medals if i had the means cos u all are worth ur salt. I've long known gmb wud win as i stated in one of my threads about fortune telling but you all must've had a bit of doubt at some point, but you kept the faith nd continued educating people about gmb's persona. They called u janjaweeeds at sum point but ya'll kept on strong. This nation owes you. Kudos!! I salute ya'll *salutes*. True Patriots!!! **21 gun salute follows**

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by millyajay(f): 9:51pm On Mar 31, 2015
Am sooooo happy..congratulations to Nigeria, Big congratulations to Gmb for getting there on the 4th attempt..You are the man Sir........

GOD BLESS GEJ♥
GOD BLESS GMB♥
GOD BLESS OSINBAJO♥
GOD BLESS OUR TEAM♥
GOD BLESS NIGERIA!!♥♥

*CHEERS*

Now that we succeeded in bringing change, let's all now put the new govt in check to deliver on their electoral promises, if they don't, we shall see in 2019.

Said Baba! Congrats Mr president!
Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by Nobody: 9:52pm On Mar 31, 2015
Mtcheeew! See these ones oh, you'll think it was their father that got elected. undecided

I will rejoice when I see actual progression.

Pretending you want change, yet no one is speaking about the child voters in Kano.

Nigeria will never change if Nigerians do not change first.

1 Like

Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by Pataki: 9:52pm On Mar 31, 2015
The insults I took on this forum. The m0r0nic arguments.........

The bans I gracefully took by the moderators, over and over again all for the Buhari project.

It was all worth it today!

Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by Nobody: 9:52pm On Mar 31, 2015
sincerenigerian, Abagworo, jarus, standing5, aresa

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To The Fight By Lawmakers At The NASS (see Tweets) / Buhari's WAEC Certificate Vs Dino Melaye's ABU Certificate Scandal: APC News TV / APC Picks Yahaya Bello As Audu's Replacement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.