Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,964 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? (31379 Views)

“I Am Happy With My Short, Dark And Handsome Husband” – Kenya Woman / Let See Who Has The Most Beautifull Lady 2016(pix) / Top Ten Most Beautifull Romancelandelanders And Their Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by WIZGUY69(m): 10:00pm On Apr 01, 2015
falconey:

rubey is fake that's not her picture!
I thought as much.
Gracias.
most of those over fine pics that are more like a Beyonce/celebrities pictures, people that operate those accounts are either Guyz or Ugly Girls.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by ireneony(f): 10:00pm On Apr 01, 2015
wristwatch:

Him get 200 side chics,

Will u like 2 be his 201st side chic? undecided
no o
na 01 sure pass
but I hate sharing o
Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by nubianwarrior: 10:00pm On Apr 01, 2015
Let me guess brb grin
Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by AbuMikey(m): 10:00pm On Apr 01, 2015
ireneony:
what school

Your School!!!!!! gringringrin
Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by Nobody: 10:00pm On Apr 01, 2015
rubey:

Stop all these fonting grin you are heartbroken grin

u from China? grin
Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Apr 01, 2015
ireneony:
u can call her any name u desire but don't call her fat.
we ladies hate the word fat and it hurt us to the core...
we hate wen someone tries to hurt our image most especially from guys. .

what will u gain for insulting her

just chill
Please.... I need help, someone please pour some pepper water on my eyes... Seems my eyes are deceiving me....
Irene... Bad girl gone good grin

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Apr 01, 2015
rubey:

Stop all these fonting grin you are heartbroken grin
Lol! Do you know the different between admire and crush. I didn't say I have a crush on you, I said I admired the girl on you Dp and its because of the vivacious sleekness, nothing more....

Kindly do yourself a favor and swerve when you still have the time.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by ireneony(f): 10:02pm On Apr 01, 2015
AbuMikey:

Your School!!!!!! gringringrin
what level then
Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by Nobody: 10:02pm On Apr 01, 2015
ireneony:
alright
can u upload ur real pic let seetongue

Nope, I will upload it when I want to.
Its not a necessity.....

But if _lalasticlala uploads his pic now, I will upload mine immediately
Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by TheDarkRebel: 10:03pm On Apr 01, 2015
ireneony:
I did not apply make up my face..
I woke up that morning I was feeling happy to snap myself

~ I'm guessing it was the one you rubbed before going to sleep that was making you look like a bleached Chinchilla grin
So you took a picture wearing a scanty okirika tank-top without taking your bath? chai! Dirty girl.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by Nobody: 10:03pm On Apr 01, 2015
D1ck:
Lol! Do you know the different between admire and crush. I didn't say I have a crush on you, I said I admired the girl on you Dp and its because of the vivacious sleekness, nothing more....

Kindly do yourself a favor and swerve when you still have the time.

Please I don't want nut head niggas to flap-flap on my picture! Abeg grin
Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by ireneony(f): 10:04pm On Apr 01, 2015
missclasssy:

Nope, I will upload it when I want to.
Its not a necessity.....

But if _lalasticlala uploads his pic now, I will upload mine immediately
I can show his pic nagrin he is my friend on bbm
Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by TheDarkRebel: 10:04pm On Apr 01, 2015
richommie:

u don start again

loolz..

I think say u don change

#sharwarma

~ grin grin
Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by AbuMikey(m): 10:04pm On Apr 01, 2015
ireneony:
what level then
Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by TheDarkRebel: 10:05pm On Apr 01, 2015
ireneony:
I can show his pic nagrin he is my friend on bbm

~ How come girls like you are on bbm.
Your type should be on 2go. No offence, grin .

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by ireneony(f): 10:06pm On Apr 01, 2015
TheDarkRebel:

~ I'm guessing it was the one you rubbed before going to sleep that was making you look like a bleached Chinchilla grin
So you took a picture wearing a scanty okirika tank-top without taking your bath? chai! Dirty girl.

well is a Zara singletundecided
Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by IamOpemipo(m): 10:06pm On Apr 01, 2015
KrazyBone:
You're beautiful. But I can't find your IQ even with a flashlight.

Damn..2 harsh
Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by lordthree(m): 10:06pm On Apr 01, 2015
i like how fake people deny Being fakegrin

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by ireneony(f): 10:07pm On Apr 01, 2015
AbuMikey:
cool
I'm graduating this year sha..
make up u graduate with 2:1
Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by TheDarkRebel: 10:07pm On Apr 01, 2015
rubey:

~ Why you resemble Tonto Dike like this?
Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by Nobody: 10:08pm On Apr 01, 2015
where's seriousbabe?
missbritney?
jennylove?

mehn..am really missin dese fake monikers.

Lol.

YOLO

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by ireneony(f): 10:08pm On Apr 01, 2015
TheDarkRebel:

~ How come girls like you are on bbm.
Your type should be on 2go. No offence, grin .
I don't ping a lot I prefer whatsapp...
Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by falconey(m): 10:08pm On Apr 01, 2015
WIZGUY69:

I thought as much.
Gracias.
most of those over fine pics that are more like a Beyonce/celebrities pictures, people that operate those accounts are either Guyz or Ugly Girls.

actually the girl in that pic is real............someone exposed her but the mods removed the thread, the OP gave the name of the girl she is on FB I checked and confirmed it .

How I wish I still remember her full name you will see for yourself, she has several pics of that same face.
Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by TheDarkRebel: 10:08pm On Apr 01, 2015
ireneony:

well is a Zara singletundecided

~ The Zara Singlet you inherited from your elder sister, who inherited it from your aunt.
I see grin ...So is your younger sister gonna inherit it from you?
Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by Nobody: 10:08pm On Apr 01, 2015
rubey:

Snatch your _fucking punk ugly ass of my mentions you felch, spank the shank its obvious you are one of the attention seeking bummy chick... Mofo

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by TheDarkRebel: 10:10pm On Apr 01, 2015
ireneony:
I don't ping a lot I prefer whatsapp...

~ Who asked you? Are you an Iroyin reporter?
Ashawos prefer whatsapp. I'm not surprised .
Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by AbuMikey(m): 10:10pm On Apr 01, 2015
ireneony:
cool
I'm graduating this year sha..
make up u graduate with 2:1

Who 2:1 don help? undecided

1st Class Citizen jare tongue
Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by Nobody: 10:10pm On Apr 01, 2015
D1ck:
Snatch your _fucking punk ugly ass of my mentions you felch, spank the shank its obvious you are one of the attention seeking bummy chick... Mofo

All these names for your mum? Is she that useless? Oops! I wish her quick recovery embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by ireneony(f): 10:11pm On Apr 01, 2015
TheDarkRebel:

~ The Zara Singlet you inherited from your elder sister, who inherited it from your aunt.
I see grin So is your younger sister gonna inherit it?
ode!
in Adams voice go and diegrin

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by Nobody: 10:12pm On Apr 01, 2015
KrazyBone:
You're beautiful. But I can't find your IQ even with a flashlight.
Flash light too small sef, even with stadium lights

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by nubianwarrior: 10:12pm On Apr 01, 2015
Some idiotic teenagers are very disrespectful and abusive towards girls on nl.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

A Letter To My Future Wife. / Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. / The Search Is Over! Pre-wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.