Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? (31364 Views)

“I Am Happy With My Short, Dark And Handsome Husband” – Kenya Woman / Let See Who Has The Most Beautifull Lady 2016(pix) / Top Ten Most Beautifull Romancelandelanders And Their Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by AbuMikey(m): 10:27pm On Apr 01, 2015
TheDarkRebel:

~ I don't hate her ooooo.
Word on the street was that she's a striper in one of the numerous clubs in Allen Avenue. I didn't believe it till I saw Ireneony on a pole doing acrobatics and wearing nothing other than the same black bra and panties that I bought for her 3 market days ago.
How do you treat a hooker and a stripper? you tell me grin

Hahahahahahaha............ gringringrin

She's a good girl nau, atleast.
Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by KingTom(m): 10:28pm On Apr 01, 2015
rubey:

Now I see what happens when you ignore a guy and he gets at you! Sorry boy, [size=28pt]I aren't[/size] going to reply your numerous Pms tongue
God why? cry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by oluwasunshine(f): 10:28pm On Apr 01, 2015
How many romancelander had seen themselves face to face

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by mirexxx(f): 10:28pm On Apr 01, 2015
TheDarkRebel:

~ If a lady misbehaves, a Brain-resetting slap should be given to her grin Online or in reality.
you've been saying trash all this while.
how do you hope to reset her brain with that??
brain resetterundecided
Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by TheDarkRebel: 10:28pm On Apr 01, 2015
softapple:
pls take it easy on her, pls borrow some sence.

~ Learn how to spell 'Sense' before you ask me to borrow them.
Now leave this place and be careful not to hit your pusssy on the door on your way out.
Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by Nobody: 10:29pm On Apr 01, 2015
rubey:

All these names for your mum? Is she that useless? Oops! I wish her quick recovery embarassed
hey lady, real ladies dnt do what uve just done, pls its nt right to insult smone's mom.
Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by TheDarkRebel: 10:29pm On Apr 01, 2015
mirexxx:
you've been saying trash all this while.
how do you hope to reset her brain with that??
brain resetterundecided

~ We go a long way back. grin
Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by KrazyBone: 10:30pm On Apr 01, 2015
rokiatu:
ya all so funny on nairaland I swear. grin grin grin
Oh well. We should always keep it real.
Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by Nobody: 10:30pm On Apr 01, 2015
rubey:

Cry me a river baby! tongue

Seriously... You are too small for me,, tonguegrin... How about you stay on your lane while I remain on mine!
Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by ShirelleBaby: 10:30pm On Apr 01, 2015
KingTom:

God why? cry

╔╗╔╦══╦╗╔╦══╦╗╔╦══╗
║╚╝║╔╗║╚╝║╔╗║╚╝║╔╗║
║╔╗║╔╗║╔╗║╔╗║╔╗║╔╗║
╚╝╚╩╝╚╩╝╚╩╝╚╩╝╚╩╝╚╝

U sha no go kill me with this ur new job

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by lordthree(m): 10:30pm On Apr 01, 2015
KingTom:

God why? cry
gringrin guy you no well o
Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by LogoDWhiz(m): 10:31pm On Apr 01, 2015
Lol.
Things gone wrong!

Remind me not to send pm to any girl on NL again!

This is serious!
Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by naijaboiy: 10:31pm On Apr 01, 2015
KrazyBone:
Why won't it be 90 likes. Didn't you see how polished the lady and the pic look? Let her try it with her real pic na.
i'm tempted not to laugh gringringrin

Abeg make she leave that one. I no want wetin go give me nightmare grin
Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by KrazyBone: 10:31pm On Apr 01, 2015
TheDarkRebel:

~ Learn hot to spell 'Sense' before you ask me to borrow them.
Now leave this place and be careful not to hit your pusssy on the door on your way out.
Glass house. . . Stones.

5 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by oluwasunshine(f): 10:32pm On Apr 01, 2015
Rubey,if farano catch you abusing,that's the end of nairaland oo.like this if you are not angry
Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by LogoDWhiz(m): 10:32pm On Apr 01, 2015
TheDarkRebel:

Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by LogoDWhiz(m): 10:33pm On Apr 01, 2015
naijaboiy:

Wickedt! grincheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by TheDarkRebel: 10:33pm On Apr 01, 2015
KrazyBone:
Glass house. . . Stones.

~ I already edited before you quoted me.
and stop quoting me Blankett.
I'm not the reason girls think you smell like the fart of a leprous witch !

5 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by AbuMikey(m): 10:33pm On Apr 01, 2015
KingTom:

God why? cry

!
Oh My Days!!!!!! gringringrin
Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by KrazyBone: 10:34pm On Apr 01, 2015
naijaboiy:

Classy nightmares. . . Odikwa risky.
Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by naijaboiy: 10:34pm On Apr 01, 2015
KingTom:

God why? cry
[size=20pt]ROTFL!!! gringringrin[/size]
Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by Nobody: 10:35pm On Apr 01, 2015
KingTom:

God why? cry
hahahaha goshhhhhhhhh....i cant just stop laughing buhaaaaaaaaa
Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by Nobody: 10:35pm On Apr 01, 2015
wristwatch:
I am waiting for a thread which will say;

Who is The wealthiest Nairaland Guys and Ladies.

Beauty and Curves don't pay bills tongue

I extend an olive branch to you wristwatch.

Makes sense!

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by ShirelleBaby: 10:35pm On Apr 01, 2015
TheDarkRebel:

Sorry blackett.

╔╗╔╦══╦╗╔╦══╦╗╔╦══╗
║╚╝║╔╗║╚╝║╔╗║╚╝║╔╗║
║╔╗║╔╗║╔╗║╔╗║╔╗║╔╗║
╚╝╚╩╝╚╩╝╚╩╝╚╩╝╚╩╝╚╝

I had to laugh.
Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by baralatie(m): 10:35pm On Apr 01, 2015
AbuMikey:
But TheDarkRebel, why do You hate Ireneony this much nau?
becaoz him never see fine lady before!
and the girlnoansweram
Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by Nobody: 10:36pm On Apr 01, 2015
KingTom:

God why? cry
Pls no let me laff piss 4 my bodygrin
Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by valmunich(m): 10:36pm On Apr 01, 2015
I refuse to comment angry
Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by mirexxx(f): 10:36pm On Apr 01, 2015
oluwasunshine:
Rubey,if farano catch you abusing,that's the end of nairaland oo.like this if you are not angry
really?what are you??
i dont get! what have you been saying?
Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by AbuMikey(m): 10:36pm On Apr 01, 2015
TheDarkRebel:

Oboy!
Take it easy na angry

gringringrinshockedgringringrin
Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by KrazyBone: 10:37pm On Apr 01, 2015
TheDarkRebel:

Ok.
Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by naijaboiy: 10:37pm On Apr 01, 2015
LogoDWhiz:

Wickedt! grincheesycheesy
grin
Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Apr 01, 2015
KingTom:

God why? cry

Lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (22) (Reply)

Help!! I can't get over my Ex. I think of her everyday / Sexual Abstinence Still Remain The BEST! (for Unmarried Folks) / Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.