Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? (31369 Views)

“I Am Happy With My Short, Dark And Handsome Husband” – Kenya Woman / Let See Who Has The Most Beautifull Lady 2016(pix) / Top Ten Most Beautifull Romancelandelanders And Their Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by AbuMikey(m): 9:50pm On Apr 01, 2015
ireneony:
I'm cool jare how ur sidecheesy

My side just dey o gringringrin

Errm, one question, Indu Chem?
You understand?
Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by ireneony(f): 9:50pm On Apr 01, 2015
oluwasunshine:
Rokiatu,am a female,we shall talk later. Please,who is the real owner of nairaland @ everybody
seuncheesy
Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by Nobody: 9:50pm On Apr 01, 2015
ireneony:
are you seun?undecided

Run along Irene, I am just having my share of fun cool
Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by Teeminjin(f): 9:50pm On Apr 01, 2015
stop making a big deal out of a little thing..#in beyonce's voice.. But is rubey truly fake?
Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by ireneony(f): 9:50pm On Apr 01, 2015
AbuMikey:

My side just dey o gringringrin

Errm, one question, Indu Chem?
You understand?
yep n u?
Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Apr 01, 2015
ireneony:
seuncheesy
you really must be in love with Seun oooh. tongue grin
Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by TheDarkRebel: 9:51pm On Apr 01, 2015
ireneony:
as long seun sees me as pretty I don't give a dame about ucheesy

Lmfao !

~ Stop deceiving yourself my dear. Seun no dey even look your side. cheesy
Send me a p.m and lemme send you some cash, so you could at least purchase some quality make-up kit. That cheap white powder you applied in your d.p makes you look like Sukurat Oni-Buredi grin
I could also give you some money to do a boob implant, cos those watermelons on your chest have fallen like Olympus.

5 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Apr 01, 2015
rubey:

Hey fool! I am the one on that picture,if you don't believe, go take a bullet to the brain undecided

I can't stand fake ass b.!tches, lying ass niggas and ya'll punk ass snitches...
Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by Nobody: 9:52pm On Apr 01, 2015
D1ck:
Yeah! Whereas this life is so small and intricate for one person to have allotta haters.... The problem is that they let this online ish het unto their head and ther start acting irrationally.

50bucks says we are gonna see another fine chick with new moniker very soon.

Bros no mind dem. U are right about your statement. I met a female moniker few weeks ago and we used to bash ourselves but getting to see ourselves real life... we were just laughing.

Besides I will love to see u and rubey upload pixs of seeing each other wink
Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by ireneony(f): 9:52pm On Apr 01, 2015
missclasssy:

Run along Irene, I am just having my share of fun cool
alright
can u upload ur real pic let seetongue

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by deskossy(m): 9:52pm On Apr 01, 2015
baralatie:

bros!you no even dey top 20!
grin grin grin oga why u kan dey whan me nah?
Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by baralatie(m): 9:53pm On Apr 01, 2015
ireneony:
I don't have a problem but my I hate being called names.
I remember wen I was getting fat, I went to a bank. I lost my direction then a banker was trying to tell me not to go into the other room. do u know what he called me, he called me irobo. I felt bad.
hmmmmm!I understand but what you need is a Berra and a more defined meaning of a woman been beautiful.a woman's beauty is centered on her beliefs about her PERSON.if a woman believes she is beautiful there is nothing a man can do about it!
if she walks about the whole place packaging herself as the most beautiful thing,every man has no choice but to like her!
whether a woman is tall,short,slim or fat is only physiology the real power is in her mind.she will have whatever she believes about herself as reflecting in her actions!
so the way you are and with your style of writing ,you are very beautiful,sexy and charismatic!!!!

after all that!
leave the bashing extravaganza!
rokiatu is not fine at alll!
what does she think!
Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by donefezy: 9:53pm On Apr 01, 2015
check me out
Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by Nobody: 9:53pm On Apr 01, 2015
ireneony:
seuncheesy

Seun don marry tongue

No vacancy abeg
Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by ireneony(f): 9:53pm On Apr 01, 2015
TheDarkRebel:

Lmfao !

~ Stop deceiving yourself my dear. Seun no dey even look your side. D
Send me a p.m and lemme send you some cash. so you could at least purchase some quality make-up kit. That cheap white powder you applied in your d.p makes you look like Sukurat Oni-Buredi grin
I could only give you money to do a boobs implant, cos those watermelons on your chest have fallen like Olympus.
I did not apply make up my face..
I woke up that morning I was feeling happy to snap myself

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by Nobody: 9:54pm On Apr 01, 2015
TheDarkRebel:

Lmfao !

~ Stop deceiving yourself my dear. Seun no dey even look your side. cheesy
Send me a p.m and lemme send you some cash, so you could at least purchase some quality make-up kit. That cheap white powder you applied in your d.p makes you look like Sukurat Oni-Buredi grin
I could also give you some money to do a boob implant, cos those watermelons on your chest have fallen like Olympus.

u don start again

loolz..

I think say u don change

#sharwarma
Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by ireneony(f): 9:54pm On Apr 01, 2015
wristwatch:

Seun don marry tongue

No vacancy abeg
I can be the side chick thencheesy
Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by nerdfrost(m): 9:55pm On Apr 01, 2015
Well,that's because u guys/babes haven't seen I and my niggas photos(liljboy and co)
Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by Nobody: 9:55pm On Apr 01, 2015
naijaboiy:
i'm tempted not to Laugh gringringrin

Bros, U beta laugh oo

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by Nobody: 9:55pm On Apr 01, 2015
mirexxx:
hi girl! smiley
how u doing?
Doing great sis smiley u?
Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by AbuMikey(m): 9:55pm On Apr 01, 2015
ireneony:
yep n u?

!!Arch!!

Cool!
ireneony:
the thirst is real. grin
wristwatch:

Bros no mind dem. U are right about your statement. I met a female moniker few weeks ago and we used to bash ourselves but getting to see ourselves real life... we were just laughing.

Besides I will love to see u and rubey upload pixs of seeing each other wink
In memories onlycheesy
Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by KingTom(m): 9:56pm On Apr 01, 2015
lordthree:

but you for tell dem na joke you dey now grin
Dem no believe na grin
Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by ireneony(f): 9:56pm On Apr 01, 2015
rokiatu:
you really must be in love with Seun oooh. tongue grin
smiley
Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by ireneony(f): 9:57pm On Apr 01, 2015
AbuMikey:

!!Arch!!

Cool!
what school
Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by oluwasunshine(f): 9:57pm On Apr 01, 2015
ireneony:
I did not apply make up my face..
I woke up that morning I was feeling happy to snap myself
your pics looks like someone i know
Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by Nobody: 9:58pm On Apr 01, 2015
ireneony:

Him get 200 side chics,

Will u like 2 be his 201st side chic? undecided

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by Nobody: 9:58pm On Apr 01, 2015
D1ck:
I can't stand fake ass b.!tches, lying ass niggas and ya'll punk ass snitches...

Stop all these fonting grin you are heartbroken grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by mirexxx(f): 9:58pm On Apr 01, 2015
diddydiva:
Doing great sis smiley u?
perfect! cheesy
Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by liljboy(m): 9:59pm On Apr 01, 2015
nerdfrost:
Well,that's because u guys/babes haven't seen I and my niggas photos(liljboy and co)
lol what's going down here?? thanks for the beep bro
Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by Nobody: 9:59pm On Apr 01, 2015
I chose to use Chimamanda's photo as my profile picture because I adore her and I aspire to be better than her
She possesses all qualities I admire

Intelligence
Beauty
Talent
Class
Moderation
~Coupled with the fact that she is an advocate for gender equality.

Also, I don't like my profile being without a picture

By the way, I have also met and talked with her when I attended one of her writing workshops in Lagos,
Unlike some manchester united fanatics on Nairaland who are so obsessed about people who have no idea about who they are grin

Its quite appalling that some even go as far as using the names of their defenders as their monikers.

What a shame!

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Sexual Abstinence Still Remain The BEST! (for Unmarried Folks) / What does a lady mean when She Says "I Was There For Him" / Nairalander Prewedding Shot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.