Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,656 members, 7,955,369 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:51 AM

Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? (32209 Views)

“I Am Happy With My Short, Dark And Handsome Husband” – Kenya Woman / Let See Who Has The Most Beautifull Lady 2016(pix) / Top Ten Most Beautifull Romancelandelanders And Their Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Apr 01, 2015
Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Apr 01, 2015
rokiatu:
Lala247

Creamish

Dimples192

Vickybee

marieolae

Nneka123

just to mention a few.

For the guys

Kulboy

and Kwonder top the list for me. cool And softapple ain't bad.

Thanks. You are also beautiful. smiley
Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by KrazyBone: 9:15pm On Apr 01, 2015
baralatie:

I am suspecting (coughs..........)
Suspect the person who her name frequently re-occurs the most in all those said threads. . .

I can not be fooled.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by Allureoftheseas(m): 9:16pm On Apr 01, 2015
softapple:
oboy did u smoke weed?

Dude, are you stupid
Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by KingTom(m): 9:16pm On Apr 01, 2015
lordthree:

ah ah 50 years ! did you steal se.un's wife or what
Bross 30 years from SexKillz I don't know if you know him grin 20 years from Ishi.love although this one I accept sha grin grin grin but e harsh o grin
Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by baralatie(m): 9:16pm On Apr 01, 2015
ireneony:
are you insulting meundecided
ehn!
Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by naijaboiy: 9:16pm On Apr 01, 2015
DarkAngel86:

I was jst joking

Yeah we waiting for the real ownerof fb pics to come and shut her down.

The girl she catfish had a fine bf
Is the real owner also on NL?
Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by yahx(m): 9:16pm On Apr 01, 2015
Well all ladies are beautiful# all guys handsome#

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by Nobody: 9:17pm On Apr 01, 2015
KrazyBone:
Suspect the person who her name frequently re-occurs the most. . .

I can not be fooled.
Is it that serious? And whats there to gain?
Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by KingTom(m): 9:17pm On Apr 01, 2015
KrazyBone:
Na for internet dem get power. And to think they get no fvcking dime for all their efforts.

grin grin
I Swear!! grin
Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by baralatie(m): 9:18pm On Apr 01, 2015
KrazyBone:
Suspect the person who her name frequently re-occurs the most. . .

I can not be fooled.
they are two actually and always go hand in hand!

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by KingTom(m): 9:18pm On Apr 01, 2015
DarkAngel86:

lipsrsealed
Hmmmmmmmm lipsrsealed
Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by oluwasunshine(f): 9:19pm On Apr 01, 2015
rokiatu:
LMAOOO I am catching fun thou, I don't take them serious. wink
rokiatu.give me your 2go username

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by naijaboiy: 9:19pm On Apr 01, 2015
D1ck:
Lemme guess! E-hating kwagrin
Have you like really hated someone before?

Whether online or off line.

What is that feeling you get when you see that person?
Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by Nobody: 9:19pm On Apr 01, 2015
oluwasunshine:
rokiatu.give me your 2go username
Are you sure you are not a guy?
Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by baralatie(m): 9:19pm On Apr 01, 2015
rokiatu:
I was expecting if you can give us a clue!
Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by KrazyBone: 9:20pm On Apr 01, 2015
rokiatu:
Just vain pathetic inconsequential ass kissing.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by Nobody: 9:21pm On Apr 01, 2015
Allureoftheseas:

Dude, are you stupid
small boy go n take ur bath n tell ur mum to put u to bed n sleep.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by Nobody: 9:21pm On Apr 01, 2015
naijaboiy:

Is the real owner also on NL?

No she's on fb. The op saying they're friends and she is in Dubai with her fiance. Not in Nigeria voting.
Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by naijaboiy: 9:21pm On Apr 01, 2015
Vickybee:

Thanks. You are also beautiful. smiley
English teacher grin

How far? cheesy
Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by Allureoftheseas(m): 9:22pm On Apr 01, 2015
softapple:
small boy go n take ur bath n tell ur mum to put u to bed n sleep.

Are you talking to me me
Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by ireneony(f): 9:22pm On Apr 01, 2015
Allureoftheseas:

No, you are not fat, i .am referring to rokiatu or whatever.
u can call her any name u desire but don't call her fat.
we ladies hate the word fat and it hurt us to the core...
we hate wen someone tries to hurt our image most especially from guys. .

what will u gain for insulting her

just chill
Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by baralatie(m): 9:22pm On Apr 01, 2015
grin grin grin grin
naira land shellock Holmes!
chai
Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by Nobody: 9:23pm On Apr 01, 2015
ireneony:

just chill
Girl from nairaland pleaseee I beg.

No words says here hurts me. I know better.
Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by baralatie(m): 9:24pm On Apr 01, 2015
ireneony:

just chill
what is the problem in being fat!

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by Nobody: 9:24pm On Apr 01, 2015
rokiatu:
Are you sure you are not a guy?

lol. he/she is

evidence?

check awt peeps he/she is following.
Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by deskossy(m): 9:25pm On Apr 01, 2015
If there is a top ten in romance and I'm not among we gon hv a problem
Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by Nobody: 9:25pm On Apr 01, 2015
naijaboiy:

Have you like really hated someone before?

Whether online or off line.

What is that feeling you get when you see that person?
Online is out of it, but offline; I'd really like to fight the person if I see him as a weakling, but a feeling of uneasiness and hatred will take over me when I see that person to be better than me in every ways.
Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by ireneony(f): 9:26pm On Apr 01, 2015
baralatie:

what is the problem in being fat!
finally I have notice uundecided
well done stalker!

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by ireneony(f): 9:28pm On Apr 01, 2015
rokiatu:
Girl from nairaland pleaseee I beg.

No words says here hurts me. I know better.
well I'm talking from women point of viewundecided

what ever suite u!
Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by baralatie(m): 9:28pm On Apr 01, 2015
ireneony:
finally I have notice uundecided
well done stalker!
nope seriously this is not the second time you have a comment about being fat!
do you have a problem being fat or a woman being fat and why!

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by Nobody: 9:30pm On Apr 01, 2015
Allureoftheseas:

Are you talking to me me
pls boy its u n my younga brother's boy dat re suppose to be exchanging words, pls go n watch cartoon network n leave nairaland 4 d mature ones.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Corper Proposes To His Girlfriend During NYSC Passing Out Parade In Bayelsa / Missing UNIOSUN Student Found With Girlfriend – Police (Photo) / How A Nairalander Spent Her Valentines Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.