Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,145 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

Asari Mobilizing And 5,000 Militants Lined Behind Him {photo} - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asari Mobilizing And 5,000 Militants Lined Behind Him {photo} (92085 Views)

World War III: North Korea Release Photos Of Tanks Lined Up For War With US / Forgery: 15 Witnesses Lined Up Against Saraki, Ekweremadu, Others / This Man Apologizes To Those Who Voted APC Because Of Him (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asari Mobilizing And 5,000 Militants Lined Behind Him {photo} by Mogidi: 6:34pm On Apr 02, 2015
For the morons screaming "bring it on" Asari and the militants only need to blow couple pipes and the Nigerian economy would come to a halt.
A clever man wouldn't bite the fingers feeding him.

3 Likes

Re: Asari Mobilizing And 5,000 Militants Lined Behind Him {photo} by Pebcak: 6:35pm On Apr 02, 2015
Leave him he will soon sink like TITANIC

Asari ma te last ni (i deep yoruba accent) grin grin grin
Re: Asari Mobilizing And 5,000 Militants Lined Behind Him {photo} by ezeagu(m): 6:35pm On Apr 02, 2015
omonnakoda:
The reason the militants were not stopped was because of PDP . The PDP governors were in bed with them @ Nite and this includes Jonathan. That will end now.If they start the solution is simple declare a state of emergency and EVACUATE (yes you read that right) Evacuate every man woman child goat or fish of Ijaw origin. EVERY ONE (Palestinian style) and REPOPULATE with Kanuris from Gwoza and Baga. We will relocate the Ijaws to Borno State to continue fishing in Lake Chad. That is what I call the Amalek treatment
Go and ask the Palestinians

Good idea. I would like for you to initiate this please.
Re: Asari Mobilizing And 5,000 Militants Lined Behind Him {photo} by Nobody: 6:35pm On Apr 02, 2015
I wonder if all these creek boys thinks war is a child's play..... They better don't start what they can't finish.....mtschw
Re: Asari Mobilizing And 5,000 Militants Lined Behind Him {photo} by HARDDON: 6:36pm On Apr 02, 2015
watered:
I remember the movie titled "Rango" and a statement was made in that movie "One bullet, just one bullet"

Use your head to figure out what I mean

and when the bullet fails its mission? what becomes of you?

go ask Obasanjo why he had to use bomb in wiping out Odi.........

1 Like

Re: Asari Mobilizing And 5,000 Militants Lined Behind Him {photo} by nwadiuko1(m): 6:37pm On Apr 02, 2015
BlackGirlsCode:

LOL @ an Ijaw calling someone daft.

Ediots claim that the govt marginalizes them, yet they went out in meaningless numbers to vote in the same administration because he's Ijaw.

oga inasmuch as am not in support of any misbehavior by any militant by whatever name....I take exception to the insults you are leveling against the igbos, what is our crime? Is it a crime to have a different opinion from everybody else? What the hell do you think democracy would look like if everyone had the same opinion? Please be very careful

3 Likes

Re: Asari Mobilizing And 5,000 Militants Lined Behind Him {photo} by vladimiros: 6:37pm On Apr 02, 2015
Mogidi:
For the morons screaming "bring it on" Asari and the militants only need to blow couple pipes and the Nigerian economy would come to a halt.
A clever man wouldn't bite the fingers feeding him.

leave the mumus, we who have known MIlitants in the ND DONT FVCK WITH THEM...

one pipeline is all they need to make a statement

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Asari Mobilizing And 5,000 Militants Lined Behind Him {photo} by tonbratom(m): 6:38pm On Apr 02, 2015
Idrismusty97:
Nice...Go to the creeks, be well prepared, make sure you don't have any excuses. We shall use you all for Target practice! Buhari is not a fisherman, we are ready for you rats!
keep dreaming, it will shock u.

1 Like

Re: Asari Mobilizing And 5,000 Militants Lined Behind Him {photo} by Rhozabeth(m): 6:38pm On Apr 02, 2015
This guy will just die for nothing sake!!!
Re: Asari Mobilizing And 5,000 Militants Lined Behind Him {photo} by Jetjacky(m): 6:38pm On Apr 02, 2015
Asari knows the Igbo's are tired of Nigeria, and he knows they're ready. this time the Igbo's ain't looking for the stinking bribe that original came from their own recourses. and for those who think their multitude and kill a fly, should be wise to rethink, before that fly destroy their so called elephant.

Bush it!! ###
racism raining every where.
Re: Asari Mobilizing And 5,000 Militants Lined Behind Him {photo} by Nobody: 6:38pm On Apr 02, 2015
Na wa 0
Re: Asari Mobilizing And 5,000 Militants Lined Behind Him {photo} by nagoma(m): 6:39pm On Apr 02, 2015
IGBOSON2:

^^^You play any other tune besides 'Ijaw'?....You're starting to sound a bit retarded!

So that's it?....The smoking gun i mean!? undecided To you Igbos are Ijaw 'slaves' because they went out in their numbers and stuck with GEJ through thick and thin?
Lemme ask you: You know who your papa is?.....I know it's a stretch, but let's just assume you know his identity! Now tell me, did he provide everything you ever desired in life growing up? If you saw the bigger picture, and understood that (owing to certain extraneous factors) he couldn't possibly provide all your wants, desires and indulgences.....if this was the case, would you abandon him?
I can tell you that whatever disappointment we had with GEJ, it would be nothing when compared to what Buhari and his kinsfolk did to Ndigbo!
By the way, what's your ethnicity? Let's see if we can attach that 'slave' tag to you and see if it fits!

Is that why when the Ijaws took pocession of all your landed properties in Portharcort as war booty you just accepted - because they are your papa ? Your greed knows no bounds and you think Oil is for ever and as they eat , you will continue to get the crumbs from under the dining table ?
Re: Asari Mobilizing And 5,000 Militants Lined Behind Him {photo} by Nobody: 6:39pm On Apr 02, 2015
Idrismusty97:
Nice...Go to the creeks, be well prepared, make sure you don't have any excuses. We shall use you all for Target practice! Buhari is not a fisherman, we are ready for you rats!

Talk is cheap. You don't hold a warm kala before?

2 Likes

Re: Asari Mobilizing And 5,000 Militants Lined Behind Him {photo} by chuose: 6:40pm On Apr 02, 2015
[size=14pt]SH1T DON HIT FAN!

1979 una vote for the North, e come reach una turn the same North comot una.

Na the west wey I blame, yeye people.

Dem go form party hand am over to the north.

The west eye go soon clear.

We middle belt guys go dey look una.
[/size]

[size=20pt]ONE NIJA? NO MAKE ME LAFF[/size]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Mobilizing And 5,000 Militants Lined Behind Him {photo} by sandfield: 6:40pm On Apr 02, 2015
Idrismusty97:
all you fools shouting buhari is this and that,can he kill the whole of Niger Deltans.Well, let us see the end.But instead of sycophants on naira land to be talking any how,I think they better join the nigeria army so as to fight the militants.HYPOCRITES
Re: Asari Mobilizing And 5,000 Militants Lined Behind Him {photo} by Kimoni: 6:40pm On Apr 02, 2015
darksuit:
Meatsellers be eyeing Dokubo

grin grin grin grin

OMG
Re: Asari Mobilizing And 5,000 Militants Lined Behind Him {photo} by realest247(m): 6:40pm On Apr 02, 2015
LogicPower:

1. Asari and his goons should know that no matter how well prepared they think they are, militarily, financially and otherwise, it would be SUICIDALLY DELUSIONAL of them to think that they can threaten the rest of the country simply because the Nigerian people exercised their democratic rights and voted against their kinsman.

2. Since it is not possible for the Asaris to forcibly change the outcome of the election, there are three options for them now:

!. to SHUT UP, live with it and remain in the country as free, law-abiding citizens.
!!. to immediately relocate abroad permanently in protest of the decision of Nigerians to elect a 'Gambari' and 'his slave' as president and VP respectively.
!!! to remain in the country and start using all their accumulated weapons, resources, trained personnel, experience, expertise, etc, to challenge the authority of the in-coming Federal government AND DARE THE CONSEQUENCES.

3. As for the good ordinary law-abiding people of ND, they should rest assured that, God willing, their lot would even be better under the new progressive government of APC; as the in-coming government reduces corruption and looting, it would have more resources available for people-oriented projects that would help reduce poverty and unemployment across the country, ND region inclusive.

U are the biggest 21st Century Cow.
Re: Asari Mobilizing And 5,000 Militants Lined Behind Him {photo} by room089: 6:40pm On Apr 02, 2015
Asari should remember that the cow that is so eager to travel to America will always come back to Nigeria as a corned beef.

1 Like

Re: Asari Mobilizing And 5,000 Militants Lined Behind Him {photo} by sassy247(m): 6:41pm On Apr 02, 2015
Asari we no want fight!....North, East, west , south we are all brothers, no more war let live together in peace.
Re: Asari Mobilizing And 5,000 Militants Lined Behind Him {photo} by Mogidi: 6:41pm On Apr 02, 2015
vladimiros:

leave the mumus, we who have known MIlitants in the ND DONT FVCK WITH THEM...

one pipeline is all they need to make a statement
They forget the militants are unlike boko haram, niger delta militants are not after territiories.
There's a reason we sued for peace with the militants couple years ago.

2 Likes

Re: Asari Mobilizing And 5,000 Militants Lined Behind Him {photo} by otunbadan(m): 6:42pm On Apr 02, 2015
Idrismusty97:

Why didn't anybody report this?
Re: Asari Mobilizing And 5,000 Militants Lined Behind Him {photo} by sandfield: 6:42pm On Apr 02, 2015
IGBOSON2:

^^^Choose you words carefully fool!

Nigeria CANNOT survive any upheavals, bloodletting or war crimes in the Niger Delta committed by the Nigerian army (who obviously would be led by a Fulani, and seen to be carrying out the instructions of the Fulani oligarchs and oil block owners up north)! Trust me, some are just itching and looking for even the tiniest window of opportunity to separate from you hateful religious bigots!.....And it will be done the legal way this time as the UN articles of human rights and freedom of association are invoked!

Any trouble brewing in the Niger Delta can only be settled through appeasement; though that 'trick' you guys always resort to (to keep the oyel flowing) is wearing a bit thin and may not work this time around!
I think you are the foolish one

1 Like

Re: Asari Mobilizing And 5,000 Militants Lined Behind Him {photo} by Texcoco(m): 6:43pm On Apr 02, 2015
No need to talk too much Asari,just blow one pipeline and watch Nigeria shake like an harmattan blown leaf...

1 Like

Re: Asari Mobilizing And 5,000 Militants Lined Behind Him {photo} by omonnakoda: 6:44pm On Apr 02, 2015
ezeagu:

Good idea. I would like for you to initiate this please.
Well it would be a REACTION to an ACTION so naturally the action would have to occur first. It does not have to me me there are plenty of people in the Yoruba house with lots of ideas on how to neuter insurgents . I reckon yo must know about the Nutrition Restriction Scheme of the 60s and the property redistribution scheme of the early 70 you could be an agent of education. Do not worry there are many bright minds with many brilliant ideas on how to cut recalcitrant populations down to size
Re: Asari Mobilizing And 5,000 Militants Lined Behind Him {photo} by Abuse: 6:44pm On Apr 02, 2015
ASARI DOKUBO SHOULD BE ELIMINATED. HE IS SO DISGUSTING. HE IS NOT A MILITANT BUT A KNOWN TERRORIST. HE IS TRYING TO ISLAMISE THE SOUTH SOUTH THAT HIS THE ANGER. HE IS GETTING MONEY FROM THE MIDDLE EAST. GOAT HEAD.

1 Like

Re: Asari Mobilizing And 5,000 Militants Lined Behind Him {photo} by vladimiros: 6:45pm On Apr 02, 2015
Mogidi:

They forget the militants are unlike boko haram, niger delta militants are not after territiories.
There's a reason we sued for peace with the militants couple years ago.

that why I said leave the MUMUS..as a South Southerner I have seen what these folks can do when they are angry..

its not funny

3 Likes

Re: Asari Mobilizing And 5,000 Militants Lined Behind Him {photo} by Beedude(m): 6:46pm On Apr 02, 2015
byteem:
AM FROM THE NIGER DELTA ... THIS GUY IS A JOKE... GOOD RIDDANCE TO BAD RUBBISH.. WHAT DID HE DO WITH ALL THE BILLIONS HE MADE FROM JONA .. HOW MANY LIVES DID HE TOUCH.. HOW MANY WIDOWS DID HE SET UP INSTEAD HE MADE MORE..HOW MANY SCHOOLS DID HE BUILD HOW MANY YOUTHS DID HE EMPOWER ..INSTEAD HE RAN TO BUILD UNIVERSITY IN BENE REPUBLIC .. EVEN THEN HOW MANY NIGERDELATANS HAS HE GIVEN SCHLARSHIP TO THAT SCHOOL...GREEDY BASTARD.. TOMPOLO CAN SELL HIS JETS .. OR BETTER STILL LETS SEIZE THEM ALL.. EVEN THIS MAD JONA .. WHAT DID HE DO FOR NIGER DELTA APART FROM MAKE ASARI TOMPOLO AND HIS CRONIES ALL BILLIONAIRES.. LETS TELL OUR SELVES THE TRUTH .. WE VOTED JONA NOT BECAUSE HE DID ANYTHING FOR US BUT JUST BECOS HE IS OUR OWN.. OOH HE SAID GUYS AM SORRY THIS TIME IF I ENTER I WILL SET U GUYS WELL ..SO NOW THAT HE IS OUT HOW DOES HE FACE US 6 YEARS OF STUPIDITY .. HE DID MORE FOR THE NORTH TRYING TO PACIFY THEM AND YET THEY STILL CRUCIFIED HIM.. IGNORED HIS OWN PEOPLE WITH THE BLOODY EXCUSE THAT HE DOES NOT WANT TO BE ACCUSED OF FAVORITISM .. EVEN IN BAYELSA HE DID NOTHING.. NOT TO TALK OF DELTA AND EAST.. WHY DO WE NIGERDELTANS LIKE TO HIDE UNDER SENTIMENTS ...

ASARI CAN BLOW UP ALL THE PIPELINES HE WANTS BUT U CAN BE SURE OF ONE THING HE WONT HAVE THE SUPPORT OF NIGERDELTANS .. HE KILLED OUR BROTHERS AND MAIMED OUR YOUTHS IN THE NAME OF STRUGGLE AND WHEN THE HARVEST CAME .. HE SHENKED EVERYONE AND ENJOYED ALONE .. WE ARE WISER..

I DNT LIKE BUHARI NOR APC NEVER DID NEVER WILL ..I BELIEVE HE HAS A PACT WITH THE OIC(ORGANISATION OF ISLAMIC COUNTIRES) AND ARABS AND ONLY TIME WILL SHOW THEIR DEVIOUS PLANS REMEMBER THE TREATY OIC TREATY SIGNED BY IBB IS ALMOST OUTDATED I CAN BET BUHARI WILL RENEW IT AND SEEK HIS ISLAMIC AGENDA ON NIGERIA. HAUSA ARE NOT TO BE TRUSTED ..THEY DNT FORGET NEITHER DO THEY FORGIVE .. HISTORY HAS SHOWN THIS OVER AND OVER ..

... BUT U CANT TAKE IT FROM THEM THEY ARE GOOD TACTICIANS AND THEY EMBACE THEIR OWN..JONA LOST THE ELECTION BECOS OF THE SOUTH WEST.. HE FELT HE DID NOT NEED OBJ .. BECS SOME IDOITS ADVISED HIM THUS.. . FASHOLA DOES NOT NECESSARILY LIKE TINUBU BUT HE MANAGED HIM FOR EIGHT YEARS.. THEN AT THE LAST MINUTE HE RUNS TO GANI ADAMS AND FASEHUN OF THE OPC.. ALL THOSE GOONS WHOM WE PAY TO GUARD OUR GATES AND ESTATES.. BLOODY SECURITY GUARDS .. THOSE WERE THE IDIOTS JONA RELYIED ON TO GET THE SOUTHWEST..

WHERE WAS ASARI THEN WHEN JONA WAS MAKING ALL THESE TACTICAL ERRORS .. NOW HE CRIES BLOOD .. TO HELL WITH HIM
Awesome post. *kudos* smiley
Re: Asari Mobilizing And 5,000 Militants Lined Behind Him {photo} by bakila: 6:47pm On Apr 02, 2015
Idrismusty97:
Takuara that your post is absolutely unnecessary.

1 Like

Re: Asari Mobilizing And 5,000 Militants Lined Behind Him {photo} by ceejayluv(m): 6:50pm On Apr 02, 2015
omololu2020:
just d way ibos are slave to ijaw pple
That doesn't even make sense.....
Re: Asari Mobilizing And 5,000 Militants Lined Behind Him {photo} by Qelvin(m): 6:50pm On Apr 02, 2015
Honestly I wouldn't bet on a Nigerian army that took 6 years of been bloodied and disgraced by raghead teenage Boko haram boys and help from little Chad to engage a well equipped Niger Delta militant force in a full scale confrontation, aside from the fact that the Nigerian army much less the navy is perenially useless, those guys know the terrain and creeks so well that they will obliterate any rusty armada of Nigerian war ships/gun boats on sight...pick your battles carefully you e-warriors...Nigeria has no strong army anymore...unlike BH this guys have the future and only viable revenue of Nigeria under their fingertips...one rubbish from the FG, oil pipelines will start to explode in flames.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Diri Duoye Celebrating After Supreme Court Victory (Photos) / Rufai Oseni's Message To Nigerians Tearing Their Passports / Official Portrait Of Ebonyi Governor Nwifuru That Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.