Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,494 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

Asari Mobilizing And 5,000 Militants Lined Behind Him {photo} - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asari Mobilizing And 5,000 Militants Lined Behind Him {photo} (92092 Views)

World War III: North Korea Release Photos Of Tanks Lined Up For War With US / Forgery: 15 Witnesses Lined Up Against Saraki, Ekweremadu, Others / This Man Apologizes To Those Who Voted APC Because Of Him (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asari Mobilizing And 5,000 Militants Lined Behind Him {photo} by cold(m): 6:51pm On Apr 02, 2015
Lol..nairaland arm chair generals are having eŕections at the thought of going to war with the ND militants. Buhari being older and wiser knows better than pulling a stùpid stunt like that with the boko haram menace still raging in the north. The issue of the Niger Delta would be settled with tact and wisdom. I believe the niger delta would have a top priority spot on the incoming government's agenda. Buhari can't afford to wreck Nigeria's already debilitated economy

1 Like

Re: Asari Mobilizing And 5,000 Militants Lined Behind Him {photo} by kogi2010: 6:51pm On Apr 02, 2015
Asari u didn't scare me, though U look like a frog
Re: Asari Mobilizing And 5,000 Militants Lined Behind Him {photo} by Tshaphilo: 6:52pm On Apr 02, 2015
5000? or 500 men. I'm nt frightened of the population o. I just pity the number of widows that might arise if they try rubbish. someone pls advise Asari to behave like the grandfather he is.
Re: Asari Mobilizing And 5,000 Militants Lined Behind Him {photo} by babadee1(m): 6:53pm On Apr 02, 2015
chuose:
[size=14pt]SH1T DON HIT FAN!

1979 una vote for the North, e come reach una turn the same North comot una.

Na the west wey I blame, yeye people.

Dem go form party hand am over to the north.

The west eye go soon clear.

We middle belt guys go dey look una.
[/size]

[size=20pt]ONE NIJA? NO MAKE ME LAFF[/size]

But the middle belt also voted for Buhari na.
Re: Asari Mobilizing And 5,000 Militants Lined Behind Him {photo} by otunbadan(m): 6:53pm On Apr 02, 2015
[size=8pt]Some people don't know that majority of us NIGERIAN WHETHER CHRISTIAN, YORUBA, HAUSE, IGBO,MUSLIM, POLICE MAN,SOLDIER MAN, DOCTOR, BANKER ETC

JUST WANT TO WAKE UP,GO TO HUSSLE,CHOP,SLEEP,REST WEEKEND IN PEACE,GO TO OUR HOMES, MOSQUE,CHURCH AND WAIT FOR END OF MONTH PAY.

NAIRA LAND SHOULD PLEASE CLOSE THIS THREAD THE GUYS HERE HAVE LITTLE TO SAY.

1 Like

Re: Asari Mobilizing And 5,000 Militants Lined Behind Him {photo} by Nobody: 6:53pm On Apr 02, 2015
Eerin nlo..elephant dey go ooo
Re: Asari Mobilizing And 5,000 Militants Lined Behind Him {photo} by Jaydenphoenix: 6:53pm On Apr 02, 2015
@op, kindly advise us.
should we go and beg asari?
Is that what he wants?
Becos me I'm confused....his guy didn't win simple
Re: Asari Mobilizing And 5,000 Militants Lined Behind Him {photo} by IYANGBALI: 6:54pm On Apr 02, 2015
Op abeg stop your lies,dis na old foto jo,stop spreading falsehood
Re: Asari Mobilizing And 5,000 Militants Lined Behind Him {photo} by Mogidi: 6:54pm On Apr 02, 2015
omonnakoda:
Well it would be a REACTION to an ACTION so naturally the action would have to occur first. It does not have to me me there are plenty of people in the Yoruba house with lots of ideas on how to neuter insurgents . I reckon yo must know about the Nutrition Restriction Scheme of the 60s and the property redistribution scheme of the early 70 you could be an agent of education. Do not worry there are many bright minds with many brilliant ideas on how to cut recalcitrant populations down to size

Wow brave man indeed, the Ijaws took your people on in lagos and you did nada.
Talk is cheap, there are some parts of lagos you wouldn't dare utter the above, talk less of implementing it.
Bros yarn dust jare, the internet offers you the anonimity to spew gobbledeygook.

3 Likes

Re: Asari Mobilizing And 5,000 Militants Lined Behind Him {photo} by Ironi: 6:54pm On Apr 02, 2015
I would be worrying about my health if I were this guy.

Looks like somebody who is going to drop dead tomorrow.
Re: Asari Mobilizing And 5,000 Militants Lined Behind Him {photo} by chiedu7: 6:54pm On Apr 02, 2015
babadee1:

But the middle belt also voted for Buhari na.

We didn't all, na rigging
Re: Asari Mobilizing And 5,000 Militants Lined Behind Him {photo} by Tyche(m): 6:55pm On Apr 02, 2015
darksuit:
Meatsellers be eyeing Dokubo

Lmaooooo
Re: Asari Mobilizing And 5,000 Militants Lined Behind Him {photo} by daddynasa: 6:55pm On Apr 02, 2015
all these buhari buhari buhari. I just fast and pray he doesn't disappoint Nigerians. If we need peace in Nigeri, we better start practicing true federalism n d govt tax states based on the income dey generate. just like d US

1 Like

Re: Asari Mobilizing And 5,000 Militants Lined Behind Him {photo} by Fingesi(m): 6:57pm On Apr 02, 2015
Baba don win. this is a moment of celebration. You guys should stop building up trouble for Baba na. He is 72yrz old. If he is your father or grand father, would you like to give him troubles at this age? Baba is having plans of moving us forward but some people are busy creating trouble. Please lets treat Baba like our beloved father. He has told all Nigerians that he is not in support of any wide celebration. So we dont need to intimidate supporters of other parties.

please lets be wise children who respect the will of our fathers. Let Buhari rule us in peace. This is how we will get that change we all seek.

1 Like

Re: Asari Mobilizing And 5,000 Militants Lined Behind Him {photo} by kay29000(m): 6:57pm On Apr 02, 2015
redcliff:
Lmao. Does asari think its easy to taste the kind of money he got from gej and stiil be comfortable and fit like the old days in the creeks? Nobody would tell him when moskito wey dey do pressup bite am fr jungle

LMAO!!!
Re: Asari Mobilizing And 5,000 Militants Lined Behind Him {photo} by ezeagu(m): 6:59pm On Apr 02, 2015
omonnakoda:
Well it would be a REACTION to an ACTION so naturally the action would have to occur first. It does not have to me me there are plenty of people in the Yoruba house with lots of ideas on how to neuter insurgents . I reckon yo must know about the Nutrition Restriction Scheme of the 60s and the property redistribution scheme of the early 70 you could be an agent of education. Do not worry there are many bright minds with many brilliant ideas on how to cut recalcitrant populations down to size

Before you realise that a quarter of the Igbo drug lords in South Africa alone can give you something to sing about, it would have already been over. Carry on. You, Egypt and the USSR, surely are in the 1960s.
Re: Asari Mobilizing And 5,000 Militants Lined Behind Him {photo} by Ghost01(m): 6:59pm On Apr 02, 2015
Asari better mellow. This one no be jekojeko government o. If he continues this way and the hand of his "palaba" misses tree, im don enter am be that o.

Popularly elected government l'eleyi. He better behave!
Re: Asari Mobilizing And 5,000 Militants Lined Behind Him {photo} by Nobody: 6:59pm On Apr 02, 2015
Idrismusty97:
I was waiting for a Niger deltan to quote me not a flat head Ijaw. Swerve! Who takes you people serious any way.
You are a fool .if we unite with our brothers in the south east. What do u think you guys can do. Ingrates. North n west are parasites

2 Likes

Re: Asari Mobilizing And 5,000 Militants Lined Behind Him {photo} by emmykk(m): 6:59pm On Apr 02, 2015
sincerenigerian:
Asari, please make the first shot and see how you end up like a cornered rat.
people talk too much,if he and others have not done it before when OBJ was in power it will look as if he is joking.

When they start destorying oil installation using gorilla tactics nothing you guys daring them will do.

Rather you guys will be complaining of fuel scarcity. He made his money for gra-gra like what he is daring to do.they have fought soilders until yardua grant them amensty.

Prolem will start when buhari will cancel their contract from protecting pipelines.

Peace

1 Like

Re: Asari Mobilizing And 5,000 Militants Lined Behind Him {photo} by Nobody: 7:00pm On Apr 02, 2015
You are on ur own asari.
Re: Asari Mobilizing And 5,000 Militants Lined Behind Him {photo} by teolagacy(m): 7:00pm On Apr 02, 2015
darksuit:
Meatsellers be eyeing Dokubo
*FAINTS*
Re: Asari Mobilizing And 5,000 Militants Lined Behind Him {photo} by Kennywills7(m): 7:01pm On Apr 02, 2015
byteem:
AM FROM THE NIGER DELTA ... THIS GUY IS A JOKE... GOOD RIDDANCE TO BAD RUBBISH.. WHAT DID HE DO WITH ALL THE BILLIONS HE MADE FROM JONA .. HOW MANY LIVES DID HE TOUCH.. HOW MANY WIDOWS DID HE SET UP INSTEAD HE MADE MORE..HOW MANY SCHOOLS DID HE BUILD HOW MANY YOUTHS DID HE EMPOWER ..INSTEAD HE RAN TO BUILD UNIVERSITY IN BENE REPUBLIC .. EVEN THEN HOW MANY NIGERDELATANS HAS HE GIVEN SCHLARSHIP TO THAT SCHOOL...GREEDY BASTARD.. TOMPOLO CAN SELL HIS JETS .. OR BETTER STILL LETS SEIZE THEM ALL.. EVEN THIS MAD JONA .. WHAT DID HE DO FOR NIGER DELTA APART FROM MAKE ASARI TOMPOLO AND HIS CRONIES ALL BILLIONAIRES.. LETS TELL OUR SELVES THE TRUTH .. WE VOTED JONA NOT BECAUSE HE DID ANYTHING FOR US BUT JUST BECOS HE IS OUR OWN.. OOH HE SAID GUYS AM SORRY THIS TIME IF I ENTER I WILL SET U GUYS WELL ..SO NOW THAT HE IS OUT HOW DOES HE FACE US 6 YEARS OF STUPIDITY .. HE DID MORE FOR THE NORTH TRYING TO PACIFY THEM AND YET THEY STILL CRUCIFIED HIM.. IGNORED HIS OWN PEOPLE WITH THE BLOODY EXCUSE THAT HE DOES NOT WANT TO BE ACCUSED OF FAVORITISM .. EVEN IN BAYELSA HE DID NOTHING.. NOT TO TALK OF DELTA AND EAST.. WHY DO WE NIGERDELTANS LIKE TO HIDE UNDER SENTIMENTS ...

ASARI CAN BLOW UP ALL THE PIPELINES HE WANTS BUT U CAN BE SURE OF ONE THING HE WONT HAVE THE SUPPORT OF NIGERDELTANS .. HE KILLED OUR BROTHERS AND MAIMED OUR YOUTHS IN THE NAME OF STRUGGLE AND WHEN THE HARVEST CAME .. HE SHENKED EVERYONE AND ENJOYED ALONE .. WE ARE WISER..

I DNT LIKE BUHARI NOR APC NEVER DID NEVER WILL ..I BELIEVE HE HAS A PACT WITH THE OIC(ORGANISATION OF ISLAMIC COUNTIRES) AND ARABS AND ONLY TIME WILL SHOW THEIR DEVIOUS PLANS REMEMBER THE TREATY OIC TREATY SIGNED BY IBB IS ALMOST OUTDATED I CAN BET BUHARI WILL RENEW IT AND SEEK HIS ISLAMIC AGENDA ON NIGERIA. HAUSA ARE NOT TO BE TRUSTED ..THEY DNT FORGET NEITHER DO THEY FORGIVE .. HISTORY HAS SHOWN THIS OVER AND OVER ..

... BUT U CANT TAKE IT FROM THEM THEY ARE GOOD TACTICIANS AND THEY EMBACE THEIR OWN..JONA LOST THE ELECTION BECOS OF THE SOUTH WEST.. HE FELT HE DID NOT NEED OBJ .. BECS SOME IDOITS ADVISED HIM THUS.. . FASHOLA DOES NOT NECESSARILY LIKE TINUBU BUT HE MANAGED HIM FOR EIGHT YEARS.. THEN AT THE LAST MINUTE HE RUNS TO GANI ADAMS AND FASEHUN OF THE OPC.. ALL THOSE GOONS WHOM WE PAY TO GUARD OUR GATES AND ESTATES.. BLOODY SECURITY GUARDS .. THOSE WERE THE IDIOTS JONA RELYIED ON TO GET THE SOUTHWEST..

WHERE WAS ASARI THEN WHEN JONA WAS MAKING ALL THESE TACTICAL ERRORS .. NOW HE CRIES BLOOD .. TO HELL WITH HIM
I understand u bro and i don't think fighting is d right thing to do at dis moment however those threatening to level d Niger Delta and south east to dust has never witnessed a wat before, defeating both will take more than children remaking noise, the money Nigeria can boast of comes from d Niger delta and when dat source is cut off those making noise won't b screaming anr shouting d sound of war again!! i don't believe in wars rather resource control is what we should fight for! maybe when that is achieve, some people will know how blessed our land is, this will in turn make d rest regions to wake up and develop their resources and this will b good for our economy!
Re: Asari Mobilizing And 5,000 Militants Lined Behind Him {photo} by Idrismusty97(m): 7:02pm On Apr 02, 2015
onyedikachukwue:

You are an idiot.if we unite with our brothers in the south east. What do u think you guys can do. Ingrates
After you seize their properties in the 70s you want to unite with them. fool! Even if you unite we will crush you all!
Re: Asari Mobilizing And 5,000 Militants Lined Behind Him {photo} by geepee11(m): 7:02pm On Apr 02, 2015
[quote author=BlackGirlsCode post=32258679]

Now you're disappointed?

O sese bere ni.

Wetin Buhari do you?

He forced you to put all your eggs in one basket?

Buhari hasn't been sworn in yet and you're already pointing fingers
Northerners can bark lik cow....let me see how ur old Alimajiri illitrate cattle rarer can stop them if the start the war!!
Re: Asari Mobilizing And 5,000 Militants Lined Behind Him {photo} by omonnakoda: 7:02pm On Apr 02, 2015
ezeagu:

Before you realise that a quarter of the Igbo drug lords in South Africa alone can give you something to sing about, it would have already been over. Carry on. You, Egypt and the USSR, surely are in the 1960s.
You sound prod of the drug business when you should be ashamed. I pray yo are not one of them. The drug lord s may make their money but their household will surely become a desolate place and every trace of them shall be wiped away even after the fourth generation justice will overtake them suddenly. For us there is no industry in criminality it is vanity and what they gather will be as dust in the wind
Re: Asari Mobilizing And 5,000 Militants Lined Behind Him {photo} by Nobody: 7:04pm On Apr 02, 2015
Idrismusty97:
After you seize their properties in the 70s you want to unite with them. fool! Even if you unite we will crush you all!
North and west are just parasites. Feedin on people resources
Re: Asari Mobilizing And 5,000 Militants Lined Behind Him {photo} by Qelvin(m): 7:04pm On Apr 02, 2015
Idrismusty97:
Just shut up you subhuman, go crush Boko haram before you think of engaging a colony of people more superior to yours.

3 Likes

Re: Asari Mobilizing And 5,000 Militants Lined Behind Him {photo} by Nobody: 7:06pm On Apr 02, 2015
@Idrismusty97(m): 12:20am
Nice...Go to the creeks, be well prepared, make sure you don't have any excuses. We shall use you all for Target practice! Buhari is not a fisherman, we are ready for you rats!
are you a muslim? if asari is a muslim and you advocate his death or you kill him when he may not be a munafiq, do you know that you may actually not have acted according to islam?

asari may have been a revert. he may have looked at his ethnicity over islam in this case. instead of you making dua to Allah that he truly get idayah, if you want to kill him, in the day of Judgment what will you tell Allah for your reason for ending the life of your brother; because he is not from your ethnicity? ethnicity will not make you enter jannah. in fact ethnicity is reason abu jahal never accepted islam and died in badr.

may Allah guide me, you, asari and all. amin.

hausa or fulani or whatever you are, will not make you enter paradise just like being arab now or makkan at the beginning or madinan when it was a place for jews and idolaters/munafiquun will not. in fact, faith in Allah is not always transferable. you have to acquire it on your own through recognizing the reality of Iman.

not all hausas, fulanis, etc, arabs are muslims. not all non of these groups are non mulims. i am a muslim and not any of the groups.
Re: Asari Mobilizing And 5,000 Militants Lined Behind Him {photo} by bakila: 7:06pm On Apr 02, 2015
xtervaganza:
Imagine this fat pig forming commando

Pls start ooo. We can at least have an excuse to wipe your tribe off the surface of this earth lol

Losers
Absolutely no need for bad language this is a changed period.
Re: Asari Mobilizing And 5,000 Militants Lined Behind Him {photo} by BABAKABIRU301(f): 7:07pm On Apr 02, 2015
Idrismusty97:
Nice...Go to the creeks, be well prepared, make sure you don't have any excuses. We shall use you all for Target practice! Buhari is not a fisherman, we are ready for you rats!
SE IWO LE YAN IBON, JESTER. O LE SARE TO IBON. PLS IN PEACE WE STAND.
Re: Asari Mobilizing And 5,000 Militants Lined Behind Him {photo} by ezeagu(m): 7:08pm On Apr 02, 2015
omonnakoda:
You sound prod of the drug business when you should be ashamed. I pray yo are not one of them. The drug lord s may make their money but their household will surely become a desolate place and every trace of them shall be wiped away even after the fourth generation justice will overtake them suddenly. For us there is no industry in criminality it is vanity and what they gather will be as dust in the wind

I have no comment on that, it is the Nigerian situation that has driven towards that so I don't have anything to say for that. Only that I'm telling you the facts on ground. This is not 1960 when Russia was influencing half of Germany and Israel was fighting Egypt, when Islam was not weaponised and seen as a threat by the powers that be. The arms run like water now, and I don't think Ijaw people will help in your blockades (which is what killed Biafra) since they are already mobilising their people right now. I don't like war, I would not want to fight a war, I don't like bloodshed, but people should stop taunting and war mongering people O! I don say my own.
Re: Asari Mobilizing And 5,000 Militants Lined Behind Him {photo} by Nicepoker(m): 7:09pm On Apr 02, 2015
Oh Nigeria about to crumble. Make his government ungovernable. He said that to GEJ.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Diri Duoye Celebrating After Supreme Court Victory (Photos) / Rufai Oseni's Message To Nigerians Tearing Their Passports / Official Portrait Of Ebonyi Governor Nwifuru That Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.