Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Buhari’s Blue Print: ‘my First 100 Days In Office - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Blue Print: ‘my First 100 Days In Office (83301 Views)

What Is Inside President Buhari's Blue Diary? [see Photos] / Setraco Inspects Aba Roads,Delivers City Blue Print.(photos) / BUHARI’S BLUE PRINT: ‘MY First 100 Days In Office’ –@ThisIsBuhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s Blue Print: ‘my First 100 Days In Office by bossOD: 9:02pm On Apr 03, 2015
stories for the gods
Re: Buhari’s Blue Print: ‘my First 100 Days In Office by BabaLahi(m): 9:19pm On Apr 03, 2015
9ce1 Baba
Sai Baba
Sai Buhari
Sai Youngest-Old Man.
Re: Buhari’s Blue Print: ‘my First 100 Days In Office by jbaby265(f): 9:37pm On Apr 03, 2015
i was hoping to hear him say..I WILL DECLARE FREE EDUCATION NATIONWIDE FOR ALL FEDRAL UNIVERSITIES AND POLYTECNICS... or a SLASH DOWN ON SCH FEE.. but i was disappointed...

can someone remind him of that

saibaba
Re: Buhari’s Blue Print: ‘my First 100 Days In Office by chieveboy(m): 9:47pm On Apr 03, 2015
[size=8pt]In my own perception, l think there should have been a paragraph titled "Religion" and stuff like censoring and regulating the content of Mallamic and pastoric sermons.

Since both religion's scriptures cannot be edited, the only way out if we are to have peace from religious crisis is for a licensing and censoring of the imams and pastors so as to regulate and stabilize the verbal and textual output from the Religion industry...you'll be amazed at the frequent attacks (in the name of 'tafsir') on Christianity by Islamic clerics on radio and television...usually the guy would do so to illicit the "Allahu Akbar" shouts by his audience...he becomes puffed-up and vain...l would understand the trick--it's to be praised and be accepted by Moslems as a 'fearless' preacher....he becomes famous, but at the expense of another's life or property..."just one bullet...one...", a small deed...just a small deed in the name of God" had been the reason for Islam being the "religion of peace" on paper and a tool for terrorism in reality...what is causing the sweet spring to produce bitter water? Aren't there any sensible Moslems (and Christians)around to see the irony presented by the Quran( and the bible), and can't they organize a nation-wide conference to winnow out the fact of the existence of " an elephant in the bedroom" of the Quranand the bible and offer a solution that will be a pride for Nigerian Moslems, and a model for other Moslem nations to follow?...after all Moslems who don't practice terrorism and other vices will still make heaven (Aljannah).

If we and especially the Moslems are truly interested in peace, the only practical way out is to encourage the need to focus on the parts of the Quran that preaches peace; not just Moslems but all of us all...after all looking closely, we all have a 'reasons' be terrorists or criminals.

Religion must be censored and regulated in Nigeria. A peace deal and possibly a law must be enacted and enforced( in the absence of any)in Nigeria to ensure the right to people's freedom of faith and belief.Nigeria must find a way to gag the obvious evil potentiality the Holy books of Christians and Moslems presents if we must be free of religion-motivated vices, as a matter of necessity. I have seen and observed the fact that the average Moslem child is raised to detest people of other religion...this l witnessed first-hand, despite that some of them out-grow the child-hood brainwashing by the often fanatical and misled Mallam, and leading a serene and charitable life that leaves you wondering if they read the same Quran. On the other hand is the Christian...mostly not prone to take the machete to war, but yet carries this self-distructive "awoof mentality" mistaking it for 'exercising faith'...the result of course is trying to reap where they didn't sow, and sabotaging established processes at a point. There is also the idea of religious favoritism and backing it with scriptures...also about "being unequally yoked with unbelievers"--this one speaks about "being on top by all means".

All am saying is that just as the Iranians where able to strike a deal with the U.S. By gaining and losing at the same time, the two major religions must strike-out some of the poisoning scriptural admonitions in form of a law...or anything of some sorts that encourages,teaches and ensures inter-religious unity. If this is done, a Christian can confidently convert to Islam and vice-versa...such is the wonder of the term 'peace'. Inter-religious conversion and evangelism becomes fun and with lesser effort. Need l mention that if all the obnoxious scriptures are censored off, both parties will make heaven?
Re: Buhari’s Blue Print: ‘my First 100 Days In Office by Nobody: 9:56pm On Apr 03, 2015
phelps007:

Bros don't mind this one talking rubbish. They refused to criticise their clueless brother that has been there for almost 6 years and couldn't win the hearts of Nigerians. Some daft ones blame his defeat on the yorubas as if the same yorubas didn't vote for him 2011 when he came up with story of "him having no shoes".
One of them in my office was so bitter GMB won the election that she refused to talk or greet all non Niger deltans. I told her to go hug the transformer within the office premises.. have got no time for bullshit..
transformer ke? This one wey we Don dey get light small small,she go dry like bonga fish if she try am
Re: Buhari’s Blue Print: ‘my First 100 Days In Office by jibrilaminu003(m): 9:59pm On Apr 03, 2015
Truckpusher:
Wasn't that one of the reasons they ganged up against Jonathan ?

I'm very glad that Jonathan has shown them and the entire world that we aren't power hungry ,all we want is an equal and fair share of our resources and that isn't too much to ask for.

The good people of Nigeria should tell Buhari to do the right thing as any attempt to extend the dreams of his fathers will fail.

Excuse me!!! If in case u think u r talking meaningfully then u must b told DAT this is baseless. did u just said u ain't power hungry!!! u must b kidding. indeed, u have proven to d unknown world that u ain't power hungry seekers but went about campaigning with our money instead of proper utilization of it, sharing millions and billions of nairas and dollars to purchase our votes, distributing bags of foodstuffs, visiting church to churches, using religious means of divide, running helter skelter from chief to chiefs and u r simply saying u ain't power hungry seekers!!! watch ur tongue pls..... the fact dat we voted him out doesn't mean we hate him. the modicum u used in describing him is adding more fuel to the fire. don't use baseless n clueless points to buy him sympathy!!!
Re: Buhari’s Blue Print: ‘my First 100 Days In Office by Fingesi(m): 10:01pm On Apr 03, 2015
May God help you. Amen
Re: Buhari’s Blue Print: ‘my First 100 Days In Office by Truckpusher(m): 10:09pm On Apr 03, 2015
jibrilaminu003:

Excuse me!!! If in case u think u r talking meaningfully then u must b told DAT this is baseless. did u just said u ain't power hungry!!! u must b kidding. indeed, u have proven to d unknown world that u ain't power hungry seekers but went about campaigning with our money instead of proper utilization of it, sharing millions and billions of nairas and dollars to purchase our votes, distributing bags of foodstuffs, visiting church to churches, using religious means of divide, running helter skelter from chief to chiefs and u r simply saying u ain't power hungry seekers!!! watch ur tongue pls..... the fact dat we voted him out doesn't mean we hate him. the modicum u used in describing him is adding more fuel to the fire. don't use baseless n clueless points to buy him sympathy!!!
How can I buy sympathy from my oppressors?

The only language that an oppressor understands clearly is the show of force and a strong will to lose it all if need be .

Maybe the Niger Delta elites haven't woken up to the responsibilities they owe their own people but a time will come when a particular generation will rise up and say enough is enough and to hell with ya all bastards .
Re: Buhari’s Blue Print: ‘my First 100 Days In Office by Truckpusher(m): 10:15pm On Apr 03, 2015
BabaLahi:
9ce1 Baba
Sai Baba
Sai Buhari
Sai Youngest-Old Man.
You'd be so disappointed because the five thousand naira you've been expecting won't be coming anytime soon. grin
Re: Buhari’s Blue Print: ‘my First 100 Days In Office by Nobody: 10:25pm On Apr 03, 2015
gebest:
OBIAGELLI BABE CONGRATULATIONS WE WON AT LAST, I REALLY ENJOY THOSE YOUR PICTURES UPDATE OF APC CAMPAIGN RALLIES I SAY WELDONE.
Thanks.
Re: Buhari’s Blue Print: ‘my First 100 Days In Office by Image123(m): 10:28pm On Apr 03, 2015
Obiagelli:
Ahead of the presidential poll General Muhammadu Buhari (rtd) published a public letter titled ‘my covenant’. The letter particulars what Nigerians should expect from Buhari’s first 100 days in office.

But Obi, i didn't read the letter say anything about 100days or a time frame. Yes we will measure and i expect Buhari to do his best. But let's avoid heightening expectations and the cynical crew making sanballatic and Tobiac growls like the boko haram in 2months or 1naira to 1dollar thing.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Blue Print: ‘my First 100 Days In Office by Nobody: 10:31pm On Apr 03, 2015
Image123:

But Obi, i didn't read the letter say anything about 100days or a time frame. Yes we will measure and i expect Buhari to do his best. But let's avoid heightening expectations and the cynical crew making sanballatic and Tobiac growls like the boko haram in 2months or 1naira to 1dollar thing.
I think the pledge is that we will see actions on those areas he mentioned.
Re: Buhari’s Blue Print: ‘my First 100 Days In Office by 46arcadez(m): 10:33pm On Apr 03, 2015
So help us GOD Amen
Re: Buhari’s Blue Print: ‘my First 100 Days In Office by Image123(m): 10:33pm On Apr 03, 2015
jbaby265:
i was hoping to hear him say..I WILL DECLARE FREE EDUCATION NATIONWIDE FOR ALL FEDRAL UNIVERSITIES AND POLYTECNICS... or a SLASH DOWN ON SCH FEE.. but i was disappointed...

can someone remind him of that

saibaba

If you think education is expensive, try ignorance as they say. There is no country where there is free education nationwide university and polytechnic. Let's take things one step at a time and not hope for what even heaven doesn't promise. His plan on education is cute if executed, please read it.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Blue Print: ‘my First 100 Days In Office by brainiac007: 11:08pm On Apr 03, 2015
nigerianvenom:
after 6 months,we'll know. as for now,its just stories upon stories

Let's have a little faith. Right now, pessimism doesn't cut it. Rome wasn't built in a day, Ɣou know!
Re: Buhari’s Blue Print: ‘my First 100 Days In Office by kritikali(m): 11:32pm On Apr 03, 2015
vega84:
that am replying this crab is that I dnt hav much doing. After going tru all u wrote I simply discoverd hw ill informed u are and hw low ur ab...'ki brain is! Fooooolish ewu hausa! #vegatalks

Dis stupid pullout survival...igbo bastard!
Re: Buhari’s Blue Print: ‘my First 100 Days In Office by poseidon12: 12:45am On Apr 04, 2015
LubricatingOil:

Fool.

How is he a fool for asking for true federalism?
Are you against federal system for Nigeria? Most of Nigeria's problems will be solved if we can implement the recommendations of the national conference.
Our problem is not really the person occupying the post of president but the dysfunctional system (over centralised) that we are operating.
Re: Buhari’s Blue Print: ‘my First 100 Days In Office by poseidon12: 12:58am On Apr 04, 2015
bayo1:

And Jonathan was there for 6 years and could not effect thesame true federalism. How long did it take him to convene the national conference after so much clamour. To even implement the recommendation was another tussle, not until he started sensing a loss at the poll did he quickly promised to implement the recommendation as campaign strategy to get support from the SW. But it was too late for him.
I agree with you. I expected that Gej, coming from the SS region would have considered devolution of power from the center a top priority. But we still need to have the recommendations of that confab implemented. That would provide permanent solution to our problems. Otherwise, I am not optimistic about the future of Nigeria.
Re: Buhari’s Blue Print: ‘my First 100 Days In Office by obinoral1179(m): 1:36am On Apr 04, 2015
themilanway:
I'm not from Niger Delta,but i will be more than glad if GMB's government can look into the oil spilage in and around those riverine communities,something Jonathan refused to do despite coming from that region.

I will never forgive OBJ for looking away while companies like SHELL.MOBIL and their likes ruined the livelihood of those poor people.

I'm always moved to tears each time i see video footage of more harm than good these oil spilage has done to people within and around these communities.

Jonathan failed the peope of Niger Delta.
you have spoken well. Milan F.
Re: Buhari’s Blue Print: ‘my First 100 Days In Office by Nobody: 1:52am On Apr 04, 2015
Sincere9gerian:
Story. Where is true federalism in all of that long story? The problem with Nigeria is structural. Restructure the country such that states can harness whatever resources they have to develop their area and people. Most especially, the current regime of clean elections must be maintained and even improved upon. Otherwise, it is same of the same

Of course he wouldn't dare say that
Everyone has their tinubu frog eyes and filthy paws on the niger delta oil
When his brothers were begging for more money,GEJ told them to look for resources in their region and turn it into money
When Jonathan leaves they will probably rework the derivation formula to reap where they didn't sow

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Blue Print: ‘my First 100 Days In Office by ibrokola(m): 4:41am On Apr 04, 2015
My main interest was education, and in this blue print I find no solid goal or target talk less of a solid plan. Rather than education of our glorious days as I feared he would say, which has become severely outdated, wouldn't one of the best educational systems worldwide be best?

#weshallsee

You know, you can help him draft one since you have the initiative! Thanks to technology, he'll get it if you follow the right channel!
Re: Buhari’s Blue Print: ‘my First 100 Days In Office by samuel25(m): 6:25am On Apr 04, 2015
Obiagelli:
Corruption and Governance

No matter how vast our resources, if they are not efficiently utilized, they will only benefit a privileged few, leaving the majority in poverty. I believe if Nigeria does not kill corruption; corruption will kill Nigeria.

I pledge to:

· Publicly declare my assets and liabilities

· Work with the National Assembly towards the immediate enactment of a Whistle Blower Act.

· Work with the National Assembly to strengthen ICPC and EFCC by guaranteeing institutional autonomy including financial and prosecutorial independence and security of tenure of officials.

· Make the Financial Intelligence Unit (FIU) an autonomous and operational agency.

· Encourage proactive disclosure of information by government institutions in the spirit of the Freedom of Information Act.

· Ensure all MDAs regularly comply with their accountability responsibilities to Nigerians through the National Assembly.

· Work with the leadership of the National Assembly to cut down the cost of governance.

· Present a national anti-corruption Strategy.

The only way to make Nigerian believe this is when you work with leadership of National Assembly to reduce the pays and allowances of all political appointees from federal to local level to like 50%, then no one will need any Angel or prophecy to foretell that you really mean business. This step will in the 1st 100 days will earn so much respect for you both nationwide and international. Otherwise, it remains one of the sugarcoated political promises we are used to.
Re: Buhari’s Blue Print: ‘my First 100 Days In Office by eedris07(m): 7:03am On Apr 04, 2015
God bless you sir!! Even now I can feel the PRESENT of change.
Re: Buhari’s Blue Print: ‘my First 100 Days In Office by vega84(m): 7:29am On Apr 04, 2015
kritikali:

Dis stupid pullout survival...igbo bastard!
stupid ab...ki. born throw away! U don manage get china phone nah person no go rest. Holy ghost fire tear u into 2 u northern bingo! Foolish punk! #vegatalks
Re: Buhari’s Blue Print: ‘my First 100 Days In Office by deucelaw: 7:31am On Apr 04, 2015
To Buhari and His Cohort...The remaining <60 days remaining for inauguration is like 6 years....It seems they itch so badly to start work...Like an anchor in a relay team. I wish they work with enthusiasm, speed and accuracy to deliver on their mandate...
Re: Buhari’s Blue Print: ‘my First 100 Days In Office by walata2011(m): 7:51am On Apr 04, 2015
Truckpusher:
Wasn't that one of the reasons they ganged up against Jonathan ?

I'm very glad that Jonathan has shown them and the entire world that we aren't power hungry ,all we want is an equal and fair share of our resources and that isn't too much to ask for.

The good people of Nigeria should tell Buhari to do the right thing as any attempt to extend the dreams of his fathers will fail.

Were you given an equal and fair share of the cake when Jonathan was there? In as much as I support any move that will bring rapid development to the Niger Delta region, but Niger Deltans need to help themselves, tell me how much NDDC have been able to do with the resources given to them? We need to start holding our regional leaders accountable for their stewardship.
Buhari should live up to his words as soon he resumes duty and give us a road map towards achieving all these lofty ideas. We need a positive change from the top that will extend to the masses.
Re: Buhari’s Blue Print: ‘my First 100 Days In Office by Infoay: 9:06am On Apr 04, 2015
I believe our Buhari will deliver.
The Man is bold and not clueless!
Re: Buhari’s Blue Print: ‘my First 100 Days In Office by kings09(m): 9:07am On Apr 04, 2015
Sincere9gerian:
Story. Where is true federalism in all of that long story? The problem with Nigeria is structural. Restructure the country such that states can harness whatever resources they have to develop their area and people. Most especially, the current regime of clean elections must be maintained and even improved upon. Otherwise, it is same of the same
Is true federalism ur main problem. If our resources r bn efficiently utilized whrby d average Nigerian z comfortable, no1 wld care weda federalism exists or not. D bias u feel alredy against buhari wld nt allow see n feel any goodness dat my come frm him. I hope u reflect on this as we move on to a new chapter of our Nigeria.
Re: Buhari’s Blue Print: ‘my First 100 Days In Office by meetndee(m): 9:11am On Apr 04, 2015
Talk is cheap, No plan for our universities and polytechnic. I am sure buhari has not read this
Re: Buhari’s Blue Print: ‘my First 100 Days In Office by jbaby265(f): 9:32am On Apr 04, 2015
Image123:

If you think education is expensive, try ignorance as they say. There is no country where there is free education nationwide university and polytechnic. Let's take things one step at a time and not hope for what even heaven doesn't promise. His plan on education is cute if executed, please read it.

tatafo..and who said i didn't read it..
Re: Buhari’s Blue Print: ‘my First 100 Days In Office by kritikali(m): 10:40am On Apr 04, 2015
vega84:
stupid ab...ki. born throw away! U don manage get china phone nah person no go rest. Holy ghost fire tear u into 2 u northern bingo! Foolish punk! #vegatalks

Atleast no be ur papa buy me China phone,abortion escapee oshi....hell is ur end, u will die miserably with fan belt around ur nek..na wetin una kukuma dey sell b dat,onyara.
Re: Buhari’s Blue Print: ‘my First 100 Days In Office by gebest: 10:47am On Apr 04, 2015
Obiagelli:

Thanks.
uwc my princess.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Herdsmen Abandon Their Cows In Ijare, Ondo, Run For Their Lives / Dino Melaye's Array Of Cars (Photos, Video) / The Parents Of Oshiomhole's Wife, Lara Fortes (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.