Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,123 members, 7,811,159 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:47 AM

Buhari’s Blue Print: ‘my First 100 Days In Office - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Blue Print: ‘my First 100 Days In Office (83221 Views)

What Is Inside President Buhari's Blue Diary? [see Photos] / Setraco Inspects Aba Roads,Delivers City Blue Print.(photos) / BUHARI’S BLUE PRINT: ‘MY First 100 Days In Office’ –@ThisIsBuhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s Blue Print: ‘my First 100 Days In Office by Nobody: 4:53pm On Apr 03, 2015
macfarland:
Story! this change mantra thing is just bulshit. Watch...Nigeria will still remain the same after 3yrs he is in power! No change is coming...rather negative change. The alliance between CPC and ACN was just the key thing predicated on returning power to the northern born to rule. Yorubas realize they can only be relevant in scheme of things if they align with the north. Now with APC they have succeeded. So southeast and southsouth will remain a conquered people in the Govt of Buhari. The change that is coming is buhari to concentrate development in the yoruba states and the north like he did during the era of his ptdf. He will appoint chief of army staff hausa man, chief of defence staff hausa man...chief naval stal one yoruba man..chief of air staff one middle belt guy..police head hausa fulani...petroleum minister hausa fulani...agriculture minister hausa fulani...SSS DG hausa man..then he will find way settle Amaechi with one yr after which he will push Amaechi out of the power equation with the advisers of his hausa brothers. But the last straw that will break the camels back will be Buhari trying to militarize the southsouth when he stops the pipeline security contract given to Tompolo and use military to intimidate the southsouth and MOSOB guys...then he will renew oil mining licence of TY Danjuma and his northern cronies...reward oil contracts to empower the north and give Tinubu his long-awaited dream oil block...go to Delta state to scrap the Oil and gas Park in Gbaraturum Kingdom...these are the changes you will see...One naira can never be equal to one dollar...Bokoharam will continue to kill people...Chibok girls will never be found. Nothing is going to change but there will be one day that will be a day of Reckoning when IBB of PDP will take over from Osibande in 2019.
undecided

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Blue Print: ‘my First 100 Days In Office by notformealone: 4:53pm On Apr 03, 2015
pazienza:

Wasn't that how you lots ridiculed and cajoled GEJ in everything he did? The clueless one, the retardeen, the Otueke fisherman, the Ogogoro drinker,Shippotamus, Shoeless one, etc.

Have you forgotten so soon, or is selective amnesia setting in?

for your info..... I never did that.
Re: Buhari’s Blue Print: ‘my First 100 Days In Office by tasallakulu: 4:53pm On Apr 03, 2015
Truckpusher:
Wasn't that one of the reasons they ganged up against Jonathan ?

I'm very glad that Jonathan has shown them and the entire world that we aren't power hungry ,all we want is an equal and fair share of our resources and that isn't too much to ask for.

The good people of Nigeria should tell Buhari to do the right thing as any attempt to extend the dreams of his fathers will fail.
Lie!!!!! What do you mean by Jonathan is not power hungry. We gave him 6years without any result. Jonathan got tired of being use by his people, he took the easy way out. His so call ND people, are the same people that failed him.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Blue Print: ‘my First 100 Days In Office by chiemmaxy2(m): 4:55pm On Apr 03, 2015
Let wait and patiently see. No to talk now. We nigerians want action. I really want to see d change Apc talked about. Enough of talking and giving speech. Start by doing something. GMB[color=]Let wait and patiently see. No to talk now. We nigerians want action. I really want to see d change Apc talked about. Enough of talking and giving speech. Start by doing something. GMB[/color]Let wait and patiently see. Enough talking now. We nigerians want action. I really want to see d change Apc talked about. Enough of talking and giving speech. Start by doing something. GMB
Re: Buhari’s Blue Print: ‘my First 100 Days In Office by tasallakulu: 4:56pm On Apr 03, 2015
[quote author=Teempakguy post=32313178] undecided[/quote ] Why are you in a hurry!!! JEGA please!
Re: Buhari’s Blue Print: ‘my First 100 Days In Office by pazienza(m): 4:56pm On Apr 03, 2015
notformealone:
for your info..... I never did that.

Well, you sure didn't condemn them then. Silence is affirmation, they say.
Re: Buhari’s Blue Print: ‘my First 100 Days In Office by volcanoash(f): 4:57pm On Apr 03, 2015
MEILYN:
Ohhh I feel like crying cry...... I know Buhari to be a man of his words. I trust him and I know he is going to deliver with the help of Osinbajo, Fashola, Fayemi and the rest of APC team.

Why not mention tinubu like the other three or he insignificantly falls into the rest of the apc team
Re: Buhari’s Blue Print: ‘my First 100 Days In Office by bid4rich(m): 4:58pm On Apr 03, 2015
I keep my finger crossed until they are done.

I trust no one but God.
I believe no one but Jesus
I rely on no one but the Holy Spirit.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Blue Print: ‘my First 100 Days In Office by ronsijeff: 4:59pm On Apr 03, 2015
I have already taking my time to save this in my desktop in my computer.
i shall get back to confirm again in 6months time.
Then i shall comment.
Re: Buhari’s Blue Print: ‘my First 100 Days In Office by pazienza(m): 5:00pm On Apr 03, 2015
Uricas:

lol grin
PDP goons asking for what they couldn't deliver in 16years. Don't worry, the people's general will make it happen.
In case you are still in doubt, you can hug transformer on may 29. grin

So, the time frame for the expected change is16 years? PDP is now the standard the change agents will use to measure their change process. Haha!

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Blue Print: ‘my First 100 Days In Office by waldigit: 5:00pm On Apr 03, 2015
MEILYN:
Ohhh I feel like crying cry...... I know Buhari to be a man of his words. I trust him and I know he is going to deliver with the help of Osinbajo, Fashola, Fayemi and the rest of APC team.
I am crying already as I read this. That is the passion that comes with spirit of nationality. A professor of Geology in Tel Aviv University once said if Isreal can have 1/10 of natural resources that Nigeria has, isreal would have reached for the star. Bill Clinton said at British Council in Lagos that he can solve poverty problem in Nigeria in six months with only one of our Natural Resources I.e ,Natural Gas which he wiil use to generate electricity and export to poor african countries surrounding us. The day he said this PDP stalwarts were dancing skelewu in abuja over their rally. That day I wept profusely for my country. If I were president Jonathan that day I would tear my robe like Biblical Kings and would not change it untill I achieve the great challenge a foreigner tossed at me. Where there is will there is a way.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Blue Print: ‘my First 100 Days In Office by Nobody: 5:00pm On Apr 03, 2015
deemdeem:

what useless ND problem are u talking about? Apart from UNEP report, no serious issue.
So far the region is being given the highest allocation when compared to other regions.
The region has additional 13%
The region has a ministry of its own.
The region also NDDC.
Speak to ur governors and demand they make use of this resources judiciously.
Re: Buhari’s Blue Print: ‘my First 100 Days In Office by kd105: 5:03pm On Apr 03, 2015
Sincere9gerian:
Story. Where is true federalism in all of that long story? The problem with Nigeria is structural. Restructure the country such that states can harness whatever resources they have to develop their area and people. Most especially, the current regime of clean elections must be maintained and even improved upon. Otherwise, it is same of the same
God bless you my Comrade , you have said it all as it is in my mind . Every sane Nigerian knows our problem is faulty foundation (1914) if he's the change ,he should start by restructuring the Country to true Fiscal Federalism let every state develope at it own pace .The corruption they shouting about is institutional. eg 7 state, 6 state, 5 state. 42 LGA-20 LGA ,lopsided House of Rep/Senate , Some say they don't drink Alcohol but they are collecting VAT from the Center. The same goes for Education / Federal Appointments . This are the root of Nigeria problems if Buhari/APC means well for this Great Nation let the CHANGE come anything less its another wasted 4yrs .Finally Will a Northerner be the Change ?Finger Crossed.
Re: Buhari’s Blue Print: ‘my First 100 Days In Office by Nobody: 5:06pm On Apr 03, 2015
Don't forget the Legal Sector.
Re: Buhari’s Blue Print: ‘my First 100 Days In Office by mcvincent: 5:06pm On Apr 03, 2015
themilanway:
I'm not from Niger Delta,but i will be more than glad if GMB's government can look into the oil spilage in and around those riverine communities,something Jonathan refused to do despite coming from that region.

I will never forgive OBJ for looking away while companies like SHELL.MOBIL and their likes ruined the livelihood of those poor people.

I'm always moved to tears each time i see video footage of more harm than good these oil spilage has done to people within and around these communities.

Jonathan failed the peope of Niger Delta.
God bless you real good for dis comment. I did my youth corps service there in d riverine area.I think this people deserve better life more than the poo they are getting from dis oil companies and all levels of government. Pls, Mr president- elect. You have to look into dis area and solve their problem and let them enjoy what God have blessed them in their lifetime. Also the chiefs and their statesman in this communities have to be checked because of their greed and self centered.
Re: Buhari’s Blue Print: ‘my First 100 Days In Office by adekennis(m): 5:14pm On Apr 03, 2015
Sincere9gerian:
Story. Where is true federalism in all of that long story? The problem with Nigeria is structural. Restructure the country such that states can harness whatever resources they have to develop their area and people. Most especially, the current regime of clean elections must be maintained and even improved upon. Otherwise, it is same of the same
Okupe how market cool
Re: Buhari’s Blue Print: ‘my First 100 Days In Office by pjecly: 5:17pm On Apr 03, 2015
Almighty Allah will strengthen and give you the zeal and wisdom to achieve all you said
Re: Buhari’s Blue Print: ‘my First 100 Days In Office by kd105: 5:19pm On Apr 03, 2015
Billyonaire:
The same nonsense. What is the change here ?

Re-structure the country you mor0ns. Make the States Independent Economic Units capable of exploring their resources and surviving independently. I said this man is too old to govern.

Buhari, Restructure the country. Is this change ?
Bros I tire ooh , APC do the honorable thing Restructure the Country & Buhari Name will be written in Gold. GEJ has raise the bar very high by doing what no Nigerian leader even Entire Africa has never done after loosing election. Long live Nigeria long live Ndigbo
Re: Buhari’s Blue Print: ‘my First 100 Days In Office by echoedwalls: 5:21pm On Apr 03, 2015
#ibelieveinthesewords#

#ibelieveinthisman#

#ibelieveinthischange#

#iwillwitnessthischange#

#thischangewilltransendyondermyage#

#forTheCreatorwillsitso#
Re: Buhari’s Blue Print: ‘my First 100 Days In Office by TeamSimple(m): 5:25pm On Apr 03, 2015
Some people will just die of heartache coz of so much hate in them. Instead of you leaving party affiliation aside and support you president elect,u here looking for faults where there is none..Just can't imagine how miserable some peoples life would be for the next four years..If u not owk with Buhari's presidency,Chad,Niger,Benin r countries not to far from Nigeria.
Re: Buhari’s Blue Print: ‘my First 100 Days In Office by crownprince102: 5:26pm On Apr 03, 2015
abduljabbar4:

May I remind you that he is the president elect so it is not a campaign promise.
You don't need to tell me that.

I 'm a die hard fan of GMB
Re: Buhari’s Blue Print: ‘my First 100 Days In Office by BSF: 5:26pm On Apr 03, 2015
macfarland:
Story! this change mantra thing is just bulshit. Watch...Nigeria will still remain the same after 3yrs he is in power! No change is coming...rather negative change. The alliance between CPC and ACN was just the key thing predicated on returning power to the northern born to rule. Yorubas realize they can only be relevant in scheme of things if they align with the north. Now with APC they have succeeded. So southeast and southsouth will remain a conquered people in the Govt of Buhari. The change that is coming is buhari to concentrate development in the yoruba states and the north like he did during the era of his ptdf. He will appoint chief of army staff hausa man, chief of defence staff hausa man...chief naval stal one yoruba man..chief of air staff one middle belt guy..police head hausa fulani...petroleum minister hausa fulani...agriculture minister hausa fulani...SSS DG hausa man..then he will find way settle Amaechi with one yr after which he will push Amaechi out of the power equation with the advisers of his hausa brothers. But the last straw that will break the camels back will be Buhari trying to militarize the southsouth when he stops the pipeline security contract given to Tompolo and use military to intimidate the southsouth and MOSOB guys...then he will renew oil mining licence of TY Danjuma and his northern cronies...reward oil contracts to empower the north and give Tinubu his long-awaited dream oil block...go to Delta state to scrap the Oil and gas Park in Gbaraturum Kingdom...these are the changes you will see...One naira can never be equal to one dollar...Bokoharam will continue to kill people...Chibok girls will never be found. Nothing is going to change but there will be one day that will be a day of Reckoning when IBB of PDP will take over from Osibande in 2019.

explain the bolded,pls
Re: Buhari’s Blue Print: ‘my First 100 Days In Office by jubriano93(m): 5:28pm On Apr 03, 2015
I can't wait for may 29 #ChangeAgent
Re: Buhari’s Blue Print: ‘my First 100 Days In Office by Truckpusher(m): 5:31pm On Apr 03, 2015
notformealone:
what a pity... you lack wisdom, knowledge and understanding..... no need exchanging words with you. from your utterances I already know your type. if you like die..... Sai buhari
E pain you sotay you quote me twice. grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Blue Print: ‘my First 100 Days In Office by jubriano93(m): 5:31pm On Apr 03, 2015
dayo23:
Despite been an APC member, I would say something, Incoming President General Buhari Must declare all his asset while assuming office, the Vice President, Ministers, and appointees must declare their asset too, Failure to do this then the people will begin to doubt their sincerity in Govt.
he already said he would and i'm sure he will
Re: Buhari’s Blue Print: ‘my First 100 Days In Office by Nobody: 5:33pm On Apr 03, 2015
i pray he fulfils his words...

Re: Buhari’s Blue Print: ‘my First 100 Days In Office by jubriano93(m): 5:39pm On Apr 03, 2015
Sincere9gerian:

from all baba's covenants on each sector, i believe he made mention working wt states government or how else will the 'restructure' be achieved?
Re: Buhari’s Blue Print: ‘my First 100 Days In Office by Wizkoko(m): 5:46pm On Apr 03, 2015
OP why are you posting this half half?
Re: Buhari’s Blue Print: ‘my First 100 Days In Office by Abagworo(m): 5:49pm On Apr 03, 2015
Truckpusher:
Once again as always feared and expected there is no concrete plan or whatsoever in solving the Niger Delta question.

All he said there are mere rethoric that we've been hearing since the first oil well was drilled in Oloibiri.

The Nigerian state had enough time to solve this problem but no one is interested and this calls for a sober reflection.

Let us try him 1st. Northerners did more for Niger Delta than Jonathan. I believe Buhari will do more once the people are ready to accept change.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Blue Print: ‘my First 100 Days In Office by Akins02324(m): 5:53pm On Apr 03, 2015
Sincere9gerian:

Ode ni e,I thought you go to school. Why don't you take your time to read through the text thouroughly before making any comment.

Our problem is not more than the highlighted points but i will be very glad if he can keep to his promise
Re: Buhari’s Blue Print: ‘my First 100 Days In Office by rabimlomo: 5:58pm On Apr 03, 2015
naso2:
I MUST CONFESS EVEN AS AN UNREPETANT GEJ FAN, THAT IF THIS MAN DOES 60% OF WHAT HE HAS PROMISED , I WILL ..............

Complete it now cheesy I am optimistic he will.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Donald Duke And Wife Their Monster Bike At Calabar Bikers Carnival (Photos) / Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! / Herdsmen Abandon Their Cows In Ijare, Ondo, Run For Their Lives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.