Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,862 members, 7,838,088 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

Buhari Didn’t Promise To End Insurgency In Two Months – APC - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Didn’t Promise To End Insurgency In Two Months – APC (30550 Views)

FASHOLA: I Didn’t Promise Regular Power In Six Months / Aisha Buhari Didn’t Shut Down Her Abuja Spa (see Pics) - Nigerian Times / Why Buhari Didn’t Make Assets Public – Aides (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Didn’t Promise To End Insurgency In Two Months – APC by redsun(m): 12:49pm On Apr 03, 2015
kekakuz:

I can be can be called anything but how dare you call me an IBO?
I feel insulted

I feel like killing myself

Your type are not worthy to be referred to as any creature alive,not even ants, because you are instinctively and intuitively less endowed.

Like a sub creature.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Didn’t Promise To End Insurgency In Two Months – APC by nortcentrallord(m): 12:50pm On Apr 03, 2015
adeymoj:
shut up.buhari did not promise to end boko haram within 2month.APC only clarified the headline and you are here crying because the useless and clueless otueke drunkard loses.Buhari is not a magician like jonathan who only because of reelection did what he wasn't able to do within 6weeks.

Adaymoj Lai mohamed. grin cheesy cheesy. Let your memory not fail you. take a look below.
Re: Buhari Didn’t Promise To End Insurgency In Two Months – APC by major466(m): 12:52pm On Apr 03, 2015
meccuno:
one mistake we make is that we don't learn from the past......1999,2003,2007,2011.......i am not a fan of buhari,but i know one thing and i stand to be quoted.......if he doesn't perform and Nigerians decided they cant continue with his regime which i doubt......because there is a reason fr him to be selected amongst all other candidates from the north........they would say that it you cannot perform wonders within 4 years in office.....and if we decide to vote him out which to the best of my knowledge is impossible, the north with their majority would use the strength of their "numbers" to keep him in office......but i don't want to be a dooms day prophet..... we are watching from the sidelines..... undecided
Who told you the North are majority
Re: Buhari Didn’t Promise To End Insurgency In Two Months – APC by adeymoj(m): 12:53pm On Apr 03, 2015
ire
brownlord:

Update yourself, the thread is already trending in politics section by egoat.

Welcome on board Nigeria, the change we seek is here with us now, we dare not complain because i know majority of Nigerians requested for this change. We all in this together.

Within 48 hours Buhari dint promise to equal 1 dollar or a naira, and never promised to end Insurgency within 2 months, but his paid PR Gbawe, berem, obiageli and that lying robot omenka campaigned and deceived Nigerians with those promises, while he kept quiet and allow the lies to trend.

I can bet my life 90'percent of SW, SS, SE that voted Buhari did because of this same promise.

Alright, I am waiting for another "Buhari dint promise to stabilise the price of crude oil"

Welcome on board, the change is here.

Where is that mad demdem, come and see your god already showing his incompetence, he's not even yet in office

God will punish you if buhari did not promise to make naira equal to dollar and you won't make it in life and vice versa because i wacthed the campaign live on TVC in owerri.he only said the exchange rate is unacceptable.It was okorocha that said #1=$1 and it was even jokingly.God punish you useless and brainless yeebøes
Re: Buhari Didn’t Promise To End Insurgency In Two Months – APC by Henrypraise: 12:55pm On Apr 03, 2015
SkinnyDude:

you can lie eh..

U can truth eh...

Wats d lie here?
Re: Buhari Didn’t Promise To End Insurgency In Two Months – APC by 0ldirtybastard(m): 12:55pm On Apr 03, 2015
olas24u:
Its impossible to fight insurgency of this type in 2 months, The army as been compromised ,starved of funds and lack equipments coupled with the politics involved.

Are you in the army?
Re: Buhari Didn’t Promise To End Insurgency In Two Months – APC by endeedike(m): 12:57pm On Apr 03, 2015
we don enter one chance ooooo story don dey change

meccuno:

Abuja – The All Progressives Congress (APC) has described as misleading and unfounded reports that the President-elect, Maj.-Gen. Mu has pledged to end insurgency in the country within two months.

“The President-Elect is still waiting to be sworn in on May 29. After the ceremony, he would need time to study the security situation and plan strategically with the security chiefs as to the way forward.

“Time is of essence here. Therefore, President Buhari didn’t and wouldn’t peg the decimation of terrorism within two months.

“The General was unequivocal about cleansing Boko Haram from our land; he would do a good job of it by giving a final permanent push to rid Nigeria of unscrupulous elements,’’ the statement said.

The statement recalled that in Buhari’s interview with the British Broadcasting Corporation (BBC) and Cable News Network (CNN), he didn’t put a time-frame to when he would eliminate terrorism.

“It would be unfair and mischievous for someone to ascribe to him what he hasn’t said,” the statement emphasised. (NAN) http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/04/buhari-didnt-promise-to-end-insurgency-in-two-months-apc/

Re: Buhari Didn’t Promise To End Insurgency In Two Months – APC by laytoshtwo: 12:57pm On Apr 03, 2015
meccuno:

Abuja – The All Progressives Congress (APC) has described as misleading and unfounded reports that the President-elect, Maj.-Gen. Mu has pledged to end insurgency in the country within two months.

“The President-Elect is still waiting to be sworn in on May 29. After the ceremony, he would need time to study the security situation and plan strategically with the security chiefs as to the way forward.

It is three months,we re waiting

“Time is of essence here. Therefore, President Buhari didn’t and wouldn’t peg the decimation of terrorism within two months.

“The General was unequivocal about cleansing Boko Haram from our land; he would do a good job of it by giving a final permanent push to rid Nigeria of unscrupulous elements,’’ the statement said.

The statement recalled that in Buhari’s interview with the British Broadcasting Corporation (BBC) and Cable News Network (CNN), he didn’t put a time-frame to when he would eliminate terrorism.

“It would be unfair and mischievous for someone to ascribe to him what he hasn’t said,” the statement emphasised. (NAN) http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/04/buhari-didnt-promise-to-end-insurgency-in-two-months-apc/

Re: Buhari Didn’t Promise To End Insurgency In Two Months – APC by Feraz(m): 12:57pm On Apr 03, 2015
brownlord:

Update yourself, the thread is already trending in politics section by egoat.
I could not find the thread. Mind putting up the link? Thank you.
Re: Buhari Didn’t Promise To End Insurgency In Two Months – APC by olas24u(f): 12:57pm On Apr 03, 2015
Austin4lif:
punctuation not punctuations. Just try and get the recommended books. Well, back to politics, I don't have any regret voting for GEJ.

You are stupid for recommending text book to me,i can school your dumb head in any discussion including your president
Re: Buhari Didn’t Promise To End Insurgency In Two Months – APC by 0ldirtybastard(m): 12:58pm On Apr 03, 2015
adeymoj:
ireGod will punish you if buhari did not promise to make naira equal to dollar and you won't make it in life and vice versa because i wacthed the campaign live on TVC in owerri.he only said the exchange rate is unacceptable.It was okorocha that said #1=$1 and it was even jokingly.God punish you useless and brainless yeebøes

Jokingly? In a serious campaign? Clearly implying they take us for fools. Wrong?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Didn’t Promise To End Insurgency In Two Months – APC by olupops(f): 12:58pm On Apr 03, 2015
googlepikin:
I was on a bike yesterday and the Abokii guy asked me who did I vote for, buhari or GEJ , I said buhari. I asked him who is he going to vote for in Lagos governorship election, he said all okada association and northerners have had a meeting that they can't be deceive by APC for the third time. that they have agreed to vote for JIMI AGBAJE. it's amazing that Lagos state presidential vote was 700 and something to 600 and something thousand mind you half of those who voted for buhari have plans to vote for JIMI AGBAJE. So imagine the North, SS and SE voting for JIMI AGBAJE in dis kinda free and fair elections, then I'm sorry for tinubu , fashola and co. there will be shock in Lagos state in few days time.1,000,000 vote for JIMI AGBAJE dis coming election. am pleading to all Northerners , southerners and Easterners to come out in our millions to vote for the rightful man for Lagos state. let's all vote for JIMI AGBAJE because he's the right man. LIKE IF YOU WILL VOTE FOR JIMI AGBAJE and share if you will vote for ambode.
honesttly I did not vote in the last election cos of fear of voilence I will go and vote jimi com april 11

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Didn’t Promise To End Insurgency In Two Months – APC by Defcon1(m): 12:58pm On Apr 03, 2015
irunoobo:

That bike should have broken your wretched fingers you used to type this trash
Much venom about nothing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Didn’t Promise To End Insurgency In Two Months – APC by brownlord: 12:59pm On Apr 03, 2015
adeymoj:
ireGod will punish you if buhari did not promise to make naira equal to dollar and you won't make it in life and vice versa because i wacthed the campaign live on TVC in owerri.he only said the exchange rate is unacceptable.It was okorocha that said #1=$1 and it was even jokingly.God punish you useless and brainless yeebøes

What number are you in Buhari's farm?

What can the insult of a useless and unproductive cow in Buhari's farm do to me? For years now you refuse to reproduce.

Bastard, okorocha joked with it, yet paid robots on the internet campaigned with it, you are running mad gradually.

Useless lowlife animal

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Didn’t Promise To End Insurgency In Two Months – APC by olas24u(f): 1:00pm On Apr 03, 2015
0ldirtybastard:

Are you in the army?

No am an orthodontist,but you can simply know this things without being in the Army.
Re: Buhari Didn’t Promise To End Insurgency In Two Months – APC by HirstMOG(m): 1:00pm On Apr 03, 2015
Lolz!!! Na laffff I de laffff!!! Time will come and they will deny that he didn't promised to stabilize world oil price, equal naira to the dollar, and provide millions of jobs in a year. In what I know, change means so many things. We de here de observe.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Didn’t Promise To End Insurgency In Two Months – APC by pembisco(m): 1:01pm On Apr 03, 2015
enigmagu1:
I beg anything wey apc wan do make dem do. At least the dogs and the baboons now has the rght to live their life thats the most important tin to me..those of us in the north knw what we gain when a northerner is in power. They spend govt money as if its their business proceed. If not now notherners hate jega not because of the 2011 elections but cos of his analises, jega once said that d reason y north will remain underdeveloped even if they remain in power for donkeys of yrs is bcause they dnt invest money but spend.
He further said that its like going ontop of a mountain to pour water at the end of the day the water will return to the base. Do u knw whoss at d base? The ibo buisness menwink heheheheeh . Most of the good houses u c all over the north na ibo ppl get am . Av been in the north for some time now so i knw what am saying... Abeg no quote me if u ar nt in support of change o. Good or bad change na change
stop telling lies pls, 95% of ibos in the north live in rented houses located in slumps here in the north. Infct whc ibo man will build mansion in place he knows is prone to violence. others tins you've said are true though
Re: Buhari Didn’t Promise To End Insurgency In Two Months – APC by adeymoj(m): 1:02pm On Apr 03, 2015
Austin4lif:
please do yourself a favour and improve your english. Get the 3 volumes of brighter grammar. A woman like you should not be bias.
i think you are the one who ought to improve in your grammer not her.You can get a english lesson teacher for yourself
Re: Buhari Didn’t Promise To End Insurgency In Two Months – APC by flopriddy: 1:02pm On Apr 03, 2015
Our politics should mirror our economic aspirations, not the other way around. There is no wisdom in living in the North, earning a living, yet despise the Northerners. That's being ungrateful. The gods of politics don't like that.

How long can this collective amnesia insulate us from meaningfully seating at the table, making contributions to Nigeria's political evolution?

How long can this foolishness go on?

How long?

There is a miserable silence across the land today, because we are realizing that we were sold off for pennies by pimps who parade as Igbo leaders.

Where are they?

Anyone home?"

Hmmm ... I sincerely hope some people are listening
Re: Buhari Didn’t Promise To End Insurgency In Two Months – APC by nortcentrallord(m): 1:03pm On Apr 03, 2015
Omooba77:
Hope dem never forget 5k for jobless youth per month,40000mw in four years,four refineries,feed of school children a meal per day,stabilize oil price,make dollar strong as naira and fight corruption.

grin grin ;DLaughing right now like ths sound of Gigigigigi-Unit like the sound of a car wid'a bleeped up engine. You are wicked bro.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Didn’t Promise To End Insurgency In Two Months – APC by brownlord: 1:03pm On Apr 03, 2015
Feraz:
I could not find the thread. Mind putting up the link? Thank you.

Here https://www.nairaland.com/2234199/buhari-never-promised-make-one

You've been scammed by the richest landlord in Africa and his gang.

Change indeed

1 Like

Re: Buhari Didn’t Promise To End Insurgency In Two Months – APC by Austin4lif: 1:03pm On Apr 03, 2015
olas24u:

You are stupid for recommending text book to me,i can school your dumb head in any discussion including your president
I don't think you also have a certificate. It seems we will become friends.
Re: Buhari Didn’t Promise To End Insurgency In Two Months – APC by LTSHANGY: 1:04pm On Apr 03, 2015
[quote author=olas24u post=32304073]Its impossible to fight insurgency of this type in 2 months, The army as been compromised ,starved of funds and lack equipments coupled with the politics involved.
Gej did it in five weeks. And the military has new rugged fighting equipments now. Stop twisting the truth like your oga general at the top and his apc cohorts.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Didn’t Promise To End Insurgency In Two Months – APC by Omooba77: 1:05pm On Apr 03, 2015
nortcentrallord:

grin grin ;DLaughing right now like ths sound of Gigigigigi-Unit like the sound of a car wid'a bleeped up engine. You are wicked bro.

We need to document all the promises of electioneering,so that we can tick the one dem pass
Re: Buhari Didn’t Promise To End Insurgency In Two Months – APC by brownlord: 1:05pm On Apr 03, 2015
0ldirtybastard:

Jokingly? In a serious campaign? Clearly implying they take us for fools. Wrong?

Oh yes, they said everything jokingly

When I tell people APC is just a rotten and useless party like PDP their robots on NL will criticise me and call me GEJ asslicker

Adams oshiomole of edo state promised no tax for market women and bike men in edo state, the story changed in his first 30 days in office.

Nigerians are fools

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Didn’t Promise To End Insurgency In Two Months – APC by olas24u(f): 1:08pm On Apr 03, 2015
Austin4lif:
I don't think you also have a certificate. It seems we will become friends.

I am expert in what i do and not a political jobber like you and your partners that could not help a sitting president to succeed.You all promised the man heaven but could not deliver.For you to even support GEJ gives you away already as a stupid Nigerian
Re: Buhari Didn’t Promise To End Insurgency In Two Months – APC by koife(m): 1:08pm On Apr 03, 2015
Pls you guys should not make us begin to think if we goofed....am I the only one thinking this way?....omg I hope we were not wrong about the criticism about Gej.....any more misfiring from APC will make Nigerians regret lossing Gej although this time they will be crying in their tommy while smiling#saifella

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Didn’t Promise To End Insurgency In Two Months – APC by dayodare490: 1:08pm On Apr 03, 2015
meccuno:

of I believe that general can't do that because he must have been observing that the issue on the ground iscmore that of bokoharamm...
Re: Buhari Didn’t Promise To End Insurgency In Two Months – APC by ozoigbondu: 1:09pm On Apr 03, 2015
0ldirtybastard:

APC took us as fools with short term memory and some foolishly feel for their lies now they think they have scamned us but this four years will be hot

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Didn’t Promise To End Insurgency In Two Months – APC by anonimi: 1:09pm On Apr 03, 2015
Tori don change cheesy
Abeg I nor fit laugh grin grin

Before, before I sey na the old mallam bin enter one chance with our JagbaJantis as the conductor, now I think sey na we Nigerians don enter their one chance molue angry sad

Oya make we fasten our seat belt, osa straight shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Didn’t Promise To End Insurgency In Two Months – APC by eCollynzo: 1:09pm On Apr 03, 2015
ozoigbondu:

APC is a lying party......after six months we will baptize this change govt
You and who go wait for 6 months? From may 30, I will be expecting 24 hours power supply and N65 naira per litre petrol

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Didn’t Promise To End Insurgency In Two Months – APC by dinggle: 1:11pm On Apr 03, 2015
APC should not try Nigerians ooo! We prayed, hoped and voted for Buhari to win, stopping terrorism shouldn't even take 2 months. There could be lone wolf strikes from terrorist here and there but they must not seize any land or move in convoy. If they do....Buhari would have failed us. especially an ex-general. Just like I advised GEJ when Boko haram started, I will also advise Buhari today. IG of police, SSS director, military, naval and airforce chiefs should relocate their headquaters to the north east until boko haram is completed defeated. They should be asked to resign if they are afraid to relocated. You don't win a war in your backyard by staying in A/c office 600km away from the war zone, sipping tea and reading newspapers.
He must fight corruption, no body must be protected we need all the stolen money to fix Nigeria.
We have called on USA and international community to postpone returning Abacha's loot until may 29th.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Atiku Reacts As Buhari Signs "Not Too Young To Run" Bill / Ekiti 2018: House Of Reps Member, Others Dump PDP For APC / Usman Gur Mohammed Sacked Over N781bn Siemens Power Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.