Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,674 members, 7,840,666 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

Buhari Didn’t Promise To End Insurgency In Two Months – APC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Didn’t Promise To End Insurgency In Two Months – APC (30559 Views)

FASHOLA: I Didn’t Promise Regular Power In Six Months / Aisha Buhari Didn’t Shut Down Her Abuja Spa (see Pics) - Nigerian Times / Why Buhari Didn’t Make Assets Public – Aides (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Didn’t Promise To End Insurgency In Two Months – APC by okpanachil: 12:36pm On Apr 03, 2015
flickers72:
What difference will Buhari bring? Nigeria politicians are all same, we all have to wait and see what he can offer. We all glamouring for change and change, is all same, old wine in a new bottle, who are APC same politicians that wants Money, I'm happy the election went on smoothly without serious violence.One thing I'll tell all Nigerians is that Burhari does not deserve to be a president, no matter how many sai buhari, God have Mercy my colleagues at the office asking me if that is the new president elect, I said yes, his English is so poor,how can an Illiterate lead millions of intelligent Nigerians and you all are happy and screaming yes for change,fingers crossed,but honestly i never supported either of the candidate but come on guys GEJ can still speak fluently compare to this Northerner

When i posted this a lot people saying accent does not matter, we all are watching. Like i said Old wine in a new bottle, Neither GEJ nor GMB deserved to be out countries president,not until the people of Nigeria bring an Intelligent Man with purpose, Nigeria will forever remain the same, change is not brining in an Old Man with no Educational qualification and his accents can't be understood...Fellow Nigerians we are all waiting,those that have brains think those that don't keep saying sai Buhari

My guy a million gbosas for you.I just wish all this conductors shouting change would open their eyes and see beyond thier nose.We are in for a long ride and guess what their opening was "the army now has buhari s certificate".
Re: Buhari Didn’t Promise To End Insurgency In Two Months – APC by redsun(m): 12:37pm On Apr 03, 2015
Insurgency will naturally die out in the north,since they got what they wanted,oil and gross mediocrity. It is mor a way forward.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Didn’t Promise To End Insurgency In Two Months – APC by luvinhubby(m): 12:37pm On Apr 03, 2015
ozoigbondu:
Excuses.....they are already changing[/b]their statements even before coming to power.....just watching this change govt that will be excuse oriented.......[b].Where is my popcorn this govt of excuses will be fun to bash in the next four years
Sai Izoigbondu grin
Re: Buhari Didn’t Promise To End Insurgency In Two Months – APC by kekakuz(m): 12:37pm On Apr 03, 2015
adeymoj:
where is the excuse ? They only clarify the notion/headline which state that buhari will end boko haram in 2 months and you have started crying already.Hatred has eaten your brain.Useless yebooes

I can be can be called anything but how dare you call me an IBO
I feel insulted

I feel like killing myself
Re: Buhari Didn’t Promise To End Insurgency In Two Months – APC by brownlord: 12:37pm On Apr 03, 2015
bnovative:
The next one will be: " we did not promise to make one naira equal the value of a dollar! sai change! hahaja

Update yourself, the thread is already trending in politics section by egoat.

Welcome on board Nigeria, the change we seek is here with us, we dare not complain because i know majority of Nigerians requested for this change. We are all in this together.

Within 48 hours Buhari dint promise to equal 1 dollar to a naira, never promised to end Insurgency within 2 months, but his paid PR Gbawe, berem, obiageli and that lying robot omenka campaigned and deceived Nigerians with those promises, while he kept quiet and allow the lies to trend.

I can bet my life 90'percent of SW, SS, SE that voted Buhari did because of this same promise.

Alright, I am waiting for another "Buhari dint promise to stabilise the price of crude oil"

Welcome on board, the change is here.

Where is that mad demdem, come and see your god already showing his incompetence, he's not even yet in office

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Didn’t Promise To End Insurgency In Two Months – APC by Omooba77: 12:37pm On Apr 03, 2015
Hope dem never forget 5k for jobless youth per month,40000mw in four years,four refineries,feed of school children a meal per day,stabilize oil price,make dollar strong as naira and fight corruption.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Didn’t Promise To End Insurgency In Two Months – APC by hardbody: 12:38pm On Apr 03, 2015
farem:

You will be regarded as a being of honour if you could give us the initial (original) statement you claim they are changing. Pls we are waiting for your source Asap

We all read those promises. Do not push the weight of evidence on any other person. When you people were hailing him for promises such as stabilizing international oil price and equating Nigerian Naira to the US dollar you did not know we will hold him to those promises which are not even within his power to change. Una don enter this one

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Didn’t Promise To End Insurgency In Two Months – APC by kekakuz(m): 12:38pm On Apr 03, 2015
adeymoj:
where is the excuse ? They only clarify the notion/headline which state that buhari will end boko haram in 2 months and you have started crying already.Hatred has eaten your brain.Useless yebooes

I can be can be called anything but how dare you call me an IBO?
I feel insulted

Re: Buhari Didn’t Promise To End Insurgency In Two Months – APC by SFAX: 12:38pm On Apr 03, 2015
nigeria will cry again also ask themselves why the vote apc in , why as long as peope like tinubu, Obj and other are there i don't see no change because buhari can not govt nigeria alone so the people that will work with him it will be like gej time which the nigeria will see and cry first buhari will pay all the billions them spent for him to win the election with billions of profit now tell me where the money will come from is not from nigeria me and you money is very painful that greed people like obj and tinubu don't want to liv e nigeria alone i mean the greed people that doesn't have any good for nigeria
i want ask you nigerias a question can any one of you tell me what obj did for nigeria when he was in power or tinubu what he did in lagos state all is none so now tell what else the people have to give nigeria again the answer is to contiune their stealing as it was before thats all cry kiss cool
Re: Buhari Didn’t Promise To End Insurgency In Two Months – APC by olas24u(f): 12:39pm On Apr 03, 2015
Austin4lif:
Add another favour to yourself and get any text book on punctuation. Like buhari like supporter.

Am not writing an exam,brain dead with no brains .People are making valuable contributions to national discussion ,you own is English and punctuations.Are you marking the comments for grades.Oloshi
Re: Buhari Didn’t Promise To End Insurgency In Two Months – APC by MoneyGreen(m): 12:40pm On Apr 03, 2015
googlepikin:
I was on a bike yesterday and the Abokii guy asked me who did I vote for, buhari or GEJ , I said buhari. I asked him who is he going to vote for in Lagos governorship election, he said all okada association and northerners have had a meeting that they can't be deceive by APC for the third time. that they have agreed to vote for JIMI AGBAJE. it's amazing that Lagos state presidential vote was 700 and something to 600 and something thousand mind you half of those who voted for buhari have plans to vote for JIMI AGBAJE. So imagine the North, SS and SE voting for JIMI AGBAJE in dis kinda free and fair elections, then I'm sorry for tinubu , fashola and co. there will be shock in Lagos state in few days time.1,000,000 vote for JIMI AGBAJE dis coming election. am pleading to all Northerners , southerners and Easterners to come out in our millions to vote for the rightful man for Lagos state. let's all vote for JIMI AGBAJE because he's the right man. LIKE IF YOU WILL VOTE FOR JIMI AGBAJE and share if you will vote for ambode.
Nonsense! Which Ab'oki man tell you say him wan vote PDP for Lag? No be my own Abokiss o, na Ambode wey dey vote. Sai Buhari, Sai Ambode, Sai APC dan ubanka!
Re: Buhari Didn’t Promise To End Insurgency In Two Months – APC by Ahmeduana(m): 12:40pm On Apr 03, 2015
meccuno:
one mistake we make is that we don't learn from the past......1999,2003,2007,2011.......i am not a fan of buhari,but i know one thing and i stand to be quoted.......if he doesn't perform and Nigerians decided they cant continue with his regime which i doubt......because there is a reason fr him to be selected amongst all other candidates from the north........they would say that it you cannot perform wonders within 4 years in office.....and if we decide to vote him out which to the best of my knowledge is impossible,the north with their majority would use the strength of their "numbers" to keep him in office......but i don't want to be a dooms day prophet..... we are watching from the sidelines..... undecided
THANKS VERY MUCH FOR THIS ANALYSIS, YESTERDAY I WAS TELLING SOMEBODY THAT THIS ELECTION IS NOT ABOUT JONATHAN PERFORMING OR NOT PERFORMING, IS ABOUT POWER GOING BACK TO THE NORTH, AND THEY GRAB IT WITH THE CONNIVANCE OF DISGRUNTLE POLITICAL CRIMINALS BOTH IN PDP AND APC.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Didn’t Promise To End Insurgency In Two Months – APC by adeymoj(m): 12:41pm On Apr 03, 2015
nortcentrallord:
grin grin grin grin grin
Why giving excuse for the daura magician now? We are waiting for his magic of changing Nigeria to America and China over night oh. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
shut up.buhari did not promise to end boko haram within 2month.APC only clarified the headline and you are here crying because the useless and clueless otueke drunkard loses.Buhari is not a magician like jonathan who only because of reelection did what he wasn't able to do within 6weeks.
Re: Buhari Didn’t Promise To End Insurgency In Two Months – APC by hardbody: 12:41pm On Apr 03, 2015
kekakuz:

I can be can be called anything but how dare you call me an IBO?
I feel insulted

Please how can i facilitate your death and who insulted the Igbo race by suggesting you are one? I will curse however insults us that way again.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Didn’t Promise To End Insurgency In Two Months – APC by kyrios: 12:41pm On Apr 03, 2015
ozoigbondu:

APC is a lying party......after six months we will baptize this change govt
please shut the hell up and accept change stop your hate and condemning quote
Re: Buhari Didn’t Promise To End Insurgency In Two Months – APC by Ensquare(m): 12:42pm On Apr 03, 2015
Demburrows:
Those excuses they once accused pdp of.
my brother..they have not been sworn in bt they av started giving us excuses..hmmmmmmm

1 Like

Re: Buhari Didn’t Promise To End Insurgency In Two Months – APC by Nobody: 12:42pm On Apr 03, 2015
ZahraBuhari:
My Dad is fervently in line to stop these devilish Extremists that spoil the name of Islam.

No day passes at home without him insisting on this.

Eh hehn, he's speaking of it just now again. grin

Saï Daddy!

Zahra Buhari
Hmm. Are you Zahra for real?
Re: Buhari Didn’t Promise To End Insurgency In Two Months – APC by ozoigbondu: 12:42pm On Apr 03, 2015

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Didn’t Promise To End Insurgency In Two Months – APC by hardbody: 12:43pm On Apr 03, 2015
olas24u:

Am not writing an exam, idiot with no brains .People are making valuable contributions to national discussion ,you own is English and punctuations.Are you marking the comments for grades.Oloshi

Lol. I love this response.
Re: Buhari Didn’t Promise To End Insurgency In Two Months – APC by bbjummy: 12:43pm On Apr 03, 2015
My arms folded into each other and watching quietly as the drama is about to commence
Re: Buhari Didn’t Promise To End Insurgency In Two Months – APC by chinkichun: 12:43pm On Apr 03, 2015
ozoigbondu:
Excuses.....they are already changing[/b]their statements even before coming to power.....just watching this change govt that will be excuse oriented.......[b].Where is my popcorn this govt of excuses will be fun to bash in the next four years

I watched the interview. He really didn't say he'll tackle the insurgency in 2 months. He said he will try to reconcile the differences between North and the South in 2 months because they know how it all started, so, they know how to tackle it by involving everyone.
Re: Buhari Didn’t Promise To End Insurgency In Two Months – APC by SkinnyDude(m): 12:44pm On Apr 03, 2015
Henrypraise:
Wen u gist/ toast a woman, she holds u accountable 4 d promises n words u told her wen u were toasting her, in d case of buhari, his longest speech durin his campaign lasted for less dan three minutes. N I wondered were all d buhari said dis n said dat was comin from, even at chatham house, he didn't say he was goin to do anytin, did he? D masses were only drunk on d toxic content of d mantra change n de allowed dia emotions ruled dem.

Although m happy GEJ didn't win cos he had promised heaven n earth n I knew he wud av made a fool of himsef if he had won, cos he wudnt av delivered half of his promises.

Let's expect d worst but hope 4 d best from Buhari n APC, den we won't be disappointed.
you can lie eh..
Re: Buhari Didn’t Promise To End Insurgency In Two Months – APC by AKONE(m): 12:44pm On Apr 03, 2015
kekakuz:
[size=20pt] this is just the beginning
they will soon start giving excuses
" we could not perform because PDP has looted the treasury "[/size]
I'm actually waiting to hear this.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Didn’t Promise To End Insurgency In Two Months – APC by ozoigbondu: 12:45pm On Apr 03, 2015
kyrios:
please shut the hell up and accept change stop your hate and condemning quote

Shut the fvck up......you never see anything just wait after six months thats when this govt must have been properly labelled and the bash begins........opposition go fun die

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Didn’t Promise To End Insurgency In Two Months – APC by Nobody: 12:45pm On Apr 03, 2015
Did we elected a pulpit or GMB??

The changer mentor has started changing His speeches at the unchangeable time.......

Hmm God please help us in this Nigeia.....

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Didn’t Promise To End Insurgency In Two Months – APC by Omooba77: 12:45pm On Apr 03, 2015
okpanachil:

My guy a million gbosas for you.I just wish all this conductors shouting change would open their eyes and see beyond thier nose.We are in for a long ride and guess what their opening was "the army now has buhari s certificate".

Our eyes go soon clear,the same men,changed party.....stil waiting,God bless Nigeria
Re: Buhari Didn’t Promise To End Insurgency In Two Months – APC by hardbody: 12:45pm On Apr 03, 2015

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Didn’t Promise To End Insurgency In Two Months – APC by Ensquare(m): 12:45pm On Apr 03, 2015
Next they will say He ddnt promise to stop corruptions that it will take four years to study d terran d the behaviour of those invlved so that they will knw the right action to take. Change!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Didn’t Promise To End Insurgency In Two Months – APC by ozoigbondu: 12:47pm On Apr 03, 2015
chinkichun:

I watched the interview. He really didn't say he'll tackle the insurgency in 2 months. He said he will try to reconcile the differences between North and the South in 2 months because they know how it all started, so, they know how to tackle it by involving everyone.

In two months time boko haram must be history as promised by the daura born magician or else...........make l no talk sef cheesy

1 Like

Re: Buhari Didn’t Promise To End Insurgency In Two Months – APC by Hawlahscho(m): 12:47pm On Apr 03, 2015
googlepikin:
I was on a bike yesterday and the Abokii guy asked me who did I vote for, buhari or GEJ , I said buhari. I asked him who is he going to vote for in Lagos governorship election, he said all okada association and northerners have had a meeting that they can't be deceive by APC for the third time. that they have agreed to vote for JIMI AGBAJE. it's amazing that Lagos state presidential vote was 700 and something to 600 and something thousand mind you half of those who voted for buhari have plans to vote for JIMI AGBAJE. So imagine the North, SS and SE voting for JIMI AGBAJE in dis kinda free and fair elections, then I'm sorry for tinubu , fashola and co. there will be shock in Lagos state in few days time.1,000,000 vote for JIMI AGBAJE dis coming election. am pleading to all Northerners , southerners and Easterners to come out in our millions to vote for the rightful man for Lagos state. let's all vote for JIMI AGBAJE because he's the right man. LIKE IF YOU WILL VOTE FOR JIMI AGBAJE and share if you will vote for ambode.

So I should vote from Jimi Agbaje from Ogun state

OK, I'V SHARED.
AMBODE
Re: Buhari Didn’t Promise To End Insurgency In Two Months – APC by brownlord: 12:47pm On Apr 03, 2015
adeymoj:

Wow, pretty stupiid comment from a bloody buharist robot.

APC came out to deny Buhari dint promise to islamise Nigeria

Buhari dint ask Muslims to vote Muslims or northerners should vote northerners

Buhari dint say he will make the country ungovernable for the incumbent

Buhari dint say ACN government is corrupt constructing a kilometre road for 1 billion

They denied all of that for Buhari but could not deny Buhari never promised to end BH in two months and make 1 dollar to 1 naira, they kept mute and allowed idiats like you to use the lied to shout change on cyberspace

I wrote some months back APC was trying to get power through the back door by doing everything possible to make Buhari evade public debate and scrutiny, now I'm vindicated.

Like our Nollywood movie will write.

THIS IS JUST THE BEGINNING

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Didn’t Promise To End Insurgency In Two Months – APC by Austin4lif: 12:48pm On Apr 03, 2015
olas24u:

Am not writing an exam, idiot with no brains .People are making valuable contributions to national discussion ,you own is English and punctuations.Are you marking the comments for grades.Oloshi
punctuation not punctuations. Just try and get the recommended books. Well, back to politics, I don't have any regret voting for GEJ.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Buhari Receives Liberian President, George Weah [Photo] / Kogi Election: Musa Wada Sleeping At An Event (Photo) / Lagos “deports” 160 Northern Beggers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.