Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,836 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

Husband Wants Divorce From Wife Because Of Sexual Starvation - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Wants Divorce From Wife Because Of Sexual Starvation (45373 Views)

Man Who Dumped Wife Because She Bore Him Only Girls Got Twin Girls From 2nd Wife / My Husband Wants Divorce After Taking My Late Husband’s Possessions – Wife / 75years old seeks divorce over sexual starvation and adultery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Wants Divorce From Wife Because Of Sexual Starvation by jony247(m): 4:48pm On Apr 04, 2015
dre11:

http://dailypost.ng/2015/04/03/we-had-our-4-kids-through-forceful-sex-man-seeks-divorce-from-wife/
I guess you guys didnt notice the 10k welfare money for four kids. The man has sinister movies

1 Like

Re: Husband Wants Divorce From Wife Because Of Sexual Starvation by bukatyne(f): 4:49pm On Apr 04, 2015
Dimples192:

And the bible justifies a man forcing himself on his wife Because he said forcing yourself on to your wife is not rape.

No.

Was just explaining the wife has no rights over her body part.
Re: Husband Wants Divorce From Wife Because Of Sexual Starvation by bosun11(m): 4:53pm On Apr 04, 2015
missclasssy:
That's what happens when you don't understand the sexual attitude of your partner before you go into marriage.

All these people screaming "No sex till marriage" are just being myopic and religiously sentimental.....

Hi, ignore ANYONE hating on you due to your comment.You made your opinion and its not compulsory they like it.Cheers.By d way..do the needful
Re: Husband Wants Divorce From Wife Because Of Sexual Starvation by Nobody: 4:54pm On Apr 04, 2015
bukatyne:

No.

Was just explaining the wife has no rights over her body part.

Ok thank you. I think for him to say it's not rape just scared me. Thanks for explaining that for me. I dnt follow the bible.

1 Like

Re: Husband Wants Divorce From Wife Because Of Sexual Starvation by eckersley: 4:54pm On Apr 04, 2015
missclasssy:

First of all, you took my original post out of context and you quoted me, foaming at the mouth, ranting and raving nonstop like a hag experiencing menopause or an orgasmic mad woman.....

I said it's always advisable for a couple to "know each other" before deciding to enter into marriage
This doesn't imply that you go around sleeping with every tom, _dick and harry.

This helps you in knowing if you are both sexually compatible.

There have been lots of couples who have had marriage problems just because one partner isn't sexually satisfied or just because sexually, they aren't just congenial, due to the fact that they hadn't engaged in sex before sealing their relationship in marriage

I will still continue to affirm my assertion that sex before marriage is always the best.

Ladies shd understand some things during their sexual depravity and licentiousness veiled as SEARCHING FOR SEXUAL COMPATIBILITY.

ONE
Mr John Thomas does not slack as he performs the experiments(promiscuity) wt ur puna
BUT ur PUNA slacks and losses quality, ending up like a dual carriage expressway or old backo super sack.
What pleasure will ur future husband derive when u bring him a crater and say it's quality puna, ehn?
Answer me

TWO
Every puna has an expiry date which is inversely proportional to d mileage on it or d stress its bn put their.
However, d same cannot be said of Mr John Thomas.

Stop deluding urself under d guise of looking for sexual compatibility.

Remember ur puna can expire without giving any warning signs.

What will do just when u thot u've found sexual compatibility and ur puna suddenly surrenders/expires fr ur plethora of sxl compatibility experiments?

FINALLY, CAN U BE MORE KNOWLEDGEABLE THAN GOD WHO WARNED NOT TO EXPERIMENT?

grin
Re: Husband Wants Divorce From Wife Because Of Sexual Starvation by bosun11(m): 4:57pm On Apr 04, 2015
Dimples192:

grin grin grin
The husband was doing it wrong that's why she said no cry

Please which is the right way?
Re: Husband Wants Divorce From Wife Because Of Sexual Starvation by matingo(f): 4:57pm On Apr 04, 2015
Let's not be too quick to judge this woman. Maybe her husband does not know how to please a woman, many guys are like that, they are the selfish 'in and out ' type. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Husband Wants Divorce From Wife Because Of Sexual Starvation by dplomaticVal: 4:57pm On Apr 04, 2015
missclasssy:

I never insulted anyone, I just stated the obvious
I also just described the rude way you mentioned me, and now you are calling me "dumb"....

I never try to sound smart, I am already smart, so no need emphasizing on that fact.
It is you that is the "Ben Afleck" of the movie ~"Always trying to sound smart"

ignore that juvenile pls, ur point is plausible & top notch. sex b4 marriage will help in curtailin some minor quagmire peeps encounter after marriage. the truth will always sound bitter to some peeps
Re: Husband Wants Divorce From Wife Because Of Sexual Starvation by Neplusultra(f): 4:57pm On Apr 04, 2015
Dheartless:

we pray it shouldn't but with this such situation it might be hard to produce results with such kind of prayers.

did you see how many years this has continued??
8 freaking years.

did you see were it was stated that even the children was by force planted into this woman?

bro this is a case where that man has to pray and answer his prayers by himself by taking back his life using his own hands and brains or it's bound to go brutal in the end?
Pray and also answer d prayer? ?! shocked grin
Re: Husband Wants Divorce From Wife Because Of Sexual Starvation by Precioussilas10: 4:58pm On Apr 04, 2015
EggovinMma:

Exactly, she may just be a chronic lesbian.
Thank God say you follow know..Perhaps,she decided to get married due to pressure from society

1 Like

Re: Husband Wants Divorce From Wife Because Of Sexual Starvation by Neplusultra(f): 5:02pm On Apr 04, 2015
Typical example of we must stay married weda am performing my wifely roles or not!!! by d way if dey ask y she was sent packing, wot will she say?! cheesy grin
Re: Husband Wants Divorce From Wife Because Of Sexual Starvation by bukatyne(f): 5:02pm On Apr 04, 2015
Dimples192:

Ok thank you. I think for him to say it's not rape just scared me. Thanks for explaining that for me. I dnt follow the bible.

You are welcome

1 Like

Re: Husband Wants Divorce From Wife Because Of Sexual Starvation by bosun11(m): 5:02pm On Apr 04, 2015
Probably the lady in question doesnt really like sex and btw...if she cant accept the sexual demands in the marriage, i see no reason why she doesnt want the man to get the divorce.This is so absurd
Re: Husband Wants Divorce From Wife Because Of Sexual Starvation by Nobody: 5:03pm On Apr 04, 2015
Precioussilas10:
Thank God say you follow know..Perhaps,she decided to get married due to pressure from society

You are correct. As I am sure women loves sex as much as men.
Re: Husband Wants Divorce From Wife Because Of Sexual Starvation by digitalembrace(m): 5:04pm On Apr 04, 2015
missclasssy:
That't happens when you don't understand the sexual attitude of your partner before you go into marriage.

All these people screaming "No sex till marriage" are just being myopic and religiously sentimental.....

Yeah I don't see how the no sex before marriage crowd don't recognize it's a needles gamble. It must have been stated a million times before; Sex is the most intimate interaction you'll have with your spouse and you choose to stall till after marriage? I get the traditional mindset of choosing not to defile yourself but is it worth the possibility of lifelong sexual frustration? It's just like saying no arguments before marriage then after you chop wedding cake you realize your spouse is a kickboxer. The wholething is counterintuitive Mental slavery.

Well to each his own.
Re: Husband Wants Divorce From Wife Because Of Sexual Starvation by Precioussilas10: 5:13pm On Apr 04, 2015
EggovinMma:

You are correct. As I am sure women loves sex as much as men.
lol but you guys don't always admit it.
Re: Husband Wants Divorce From Wife Because Of Sexual Starvation by Nobody: 5:14pm On Apr 04, 2015
Precioussilas10:
lol but you guys don't always admit it.

Lmao.Na so...
Re: Husband Wants Divorce From Wife Because Of Sexual Starvation by chronique(m): 5:20pm On Apr 04, 2015
Lepasandi,you look good in your profile pic.
Vickybee:

smh.

You don't know me.

1 Like

Re: Husband Wants Divorce From Wife Because Of Sexual Starvation by kraftykc(m): 5:20pm On Apr 04, 2015
Woman is gay.
Re: Husband Wants Divorce From Wife Because Of Sexual Starvation by Dragonking: 5:25pm On Apr 04, 2015
many naija women are heartless and evil. starving the man of sex. stopped him from marrying another wife and also doesn't want a divorce. this woman is just plain evil. the court should do the needful on time before the man does something crazy. angry
Re: Husband Wants Divorce From Wife Because Of Sexual Starvation by Nobody: 5:29pm On Apr 04, 2015
digitalembrace:

Yeah I don't see how the no sex before marriage crowd don't recognize it's a needles gamble. It must have been stated a million times before; Sex is the most intimate interaction you'll have with your spouse and you choose to stall till after marriage? I get the traditional mindset of choosing not to defile yourself but is it worth the possibility of lifelong sexual frustration? It's just like saying no arguments before marriage then after you chop wedding cake you realize your spouse is a kickboxer. The wholething is counterintuitive Mental slavery.

Well to each his own.

Oh please, this mentality of yours only works for guys. So what if u test a girl and she's not matching your standard, then you will move on to the next one and keep going? How many would you have tested before you find the right one?
The funny part of it is that a man won't be affected by all this TESTING. In our society, men are praised for promiscuity. But it's the woman, who will carry ALL the blame. If you are using such methods, how will you sleep at night when you ponder about how many men your wife also tested before finally testing you last and accepting you? From there, insults cannot be dodged by the woman in later years, IF you decide to call her an old cargo, because she will always remember that she didn't present herself in a respectful manner when you two met.

You won't even let your sis practice this theory of 'testing' or dare give your kids such a piece of advice. So why the hypocrisy?

I'm no angel, but I'm all against premarital sex.
Re: Husband Wants Divorce From Wife Because Of Sexual Starvation by dplomaticVal: 5:31pm On Apr 04, 2015
that man supoz ad smtin to dt 10k,e day smal sad 27k pocket moni i d gt no d last 4me & sm1 here is planin t leav 10k 4 five peeps.
God gast to outlaw poverty if truly he loves all human equally
Re: Husband Wants Divorce From Wife Because Of Sexual Starvation by christabeli: 5:44pm On Apr 04, 2015
Vickybee:

You are too dumb. The emboldened below was the only reason I quoted you...

You could have made your point without insulting other people because you want to sound smart. undecided
We are not the cause of your predicaments.
You aim to correct yet you are committing the same offence.

1 Like

Re: Husband Wants Divorce From Wife Because Of Sexual Starvation by ijustdey: 5:47pm On Apr 04, 2015
yomi007k:

Bros u no knw say na poor man dey born pikin pass?

I quite agree with you

that's why you see those rural people having more children coming out of their hamlet than a rich man mansion
Re: Husband Wants Divorce From Wife Because Of Sexual Starvation by Nobody: 5:48pm On Apr 04, 2015
Dimples192:

Then looked at your dp shocked

This jst gets better grin

Can you say Hypocrisy angry

Free me
Re: Husband Wants Divorce From Wife Because Of Sexual Starvation by ijustdey: 5:48pm On Apr 04, 2015
samplegirl:

I think you are too quick to make that statement. Did you care to know how much the man makes in a month?

why the man come born that kind troops when he knows his income couldn't accommodate them but have to give just 10,000 a month
Re: Husband Wants Divorce From Wife Because Of Sexual Starvation by alterswerve(m): 5:52pm On Apr 04, 2015
ijustdey:

what can N10,000 naira do as monthly upkeep for a family of 5 with wife inclusive....

the judge should have asked him to add some money joor with the current inflation rate in the country

So you are wiser than the judge hun?
Re: Husband Wants Divorce From Wife Because Of Sexual Starvation by Nobody: 5:54pm On Apr 04, 2015
missclasssy:
That's what happens when you don't understand the sexual attitude of your partner before you go into marriage.

help me tell them o
Re: Husband Wants Divorce From Wife Because Of Sexual Starvation by alterswerve(m): 5:56pm On Apr 04, 2015
Islie:

Which of the parts you don't get.....

The lady in question is irritated by sex or maybe the mans manhood is doing her something that she doesn't prefer sex with him

So why can't she agree to divorce without going to court? Why can't she just leave him alone?
Re: Husband Wants Divorce From Wife Because Of Sexual Starvation by alterswerve(m): 5:57pm On Apr 04, 2015
AndreRose:

I think a woman has every right to disagree when she's not in the mood, likewise the man too. Though in the case at hand the woman acted so silly just like you pointed out.
The man said that she has NEVER allowed him. Wahz you sayin?
Re: Husband Wants Divorce From Wife Because Of Sexual Starvation by yomi007k(m): 5:58pm On Apr 04, 2015
dplomaticVal:
that man supoz ad smtin to dt 10k,e day smal sad 27k pocket moni i d gt no d last 4me & sm1 here is planin t leav 10k 4 five peeps.
God gast to outlaw poverty if truly he loves all human equally
We need to knw hw much he makes a month first.
Wat if he earns 15k a month,he neva try?
Re: Husband Wants Divorce From Wife Because Of Sexual Starvation by AndreRose(f): 6:01pm On Apr 04, 2015
alterswerve:

The man said that she has NEVER allowed him. Wahz you sayin?
Was talking in terms of what the person I quoted said. Wasn't referring to the post.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lady Tried To Turn Off Gas In Her Kitchen. See What Happened Next. Photos / My Girl Is Stressing Me. What Should I Do Please? (photo) / Compilation Of The Funniest, Weirdest Reasons Nigerian Couples Divorce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.