Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,733 members, 7,817,017 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Husband Wants Divorce From Wife Because Of Sexual Starvation - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Wants Divorce From Wife Because Of Sexual Starvation (45378 Views)

Man Who Dumped Wife Because She Bore Him Only Girls Got Twin Girls From 2nd Wife / My Husband Wants Divorce After Taking My Late Husband’s Possessions – Wife / 75years old seeks divorce over sexual starvation and adultery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Wants Divorce From Wife Because Of Sexual Starvation by alterswerve(m): 6:04pm On Apr 04, 2015
baralatie:

there is a big secret both are not disclosing!
it could be a case of unfulfilled promises to a word said which went out hand.it co old be a complicated case of non payment of wedding rites! who knows?
Nah! If he hadn't paid the BP, he wouldn't have reported her to her people. Buh I kinda agree.. There'z zomething both aint tellin
Re: Husband Wants Divorce From Wife Because Of Sexual Starvation by Nobody: 6:05pm On Apr 04, 2015
EggovinMma:
10k monthly for 4 kids? *makes a quick sign of the cross*
But seriously, why por people no sabi plan their life well? angry

You dey ask why poor people no Sabi plan life well by?

When poverty attack you, you go know.

But on a serious note.

You made a derogatory statement.

Improve one your mental attitude please
Re: Husband Wants Divorce From Wife Because Of Sexual Starvation by dre11(m): 6:05pm On Apr 04, 2015
bukatyne:

Oh please...

It is about the women

Can We understand the men?

Rather than acknowledge that people have different needs or they should have swapped spouses on a lighter note, it is about the wives.

@OP: What does the woman want?

Did they have sex before marriage?

Was the wife a virgin? Raped? Indoctrinated with the dirt of sex?

What is the problem

Whatever it is, she is extremely selfish and does not love her husband undecided

@husband: raping her was wrong however If the wife was consistently denying him of sex and We don't want him to cheat, the options are rape or divorce.

Option 1 is nice longer working for him. I really pity him. He can neven be satisfied with rape.

You can always understand your man if you want to but it would be nearly impossible to understand the mind of the woman.....

When you think you have a leverage...... You then find that you are back to square 1
Re: Husband Wants Divorce From Wife Because Of Sexual Starvation by Nobody: 6:08pm On Apr 04, 2015
Viciyus:

You dey ask why poor people no Sabi plan life well by?

When poverty attack you, you go know.

But on a serious note.

You made a derogatory statement.

Improve one your mental attitude please

It's not derogatory undecided
Stop being mentally myopic! !!
People should give birth according to their availabile resources. RAWBITCH angry

2 Likes

Re: Husband Wants Divorce From Wife Because Of Sexual Starvation by bukatyne(f): 6:12pm On Apr 04, 2015
dre11:

You can always understand your man if you want to but it would be nearly impossible to understand the mind of the woman.....

When you think you have a leverage...... You then find that you are back to square 1

This is ridiculous!

You are not a woman yet you somehow know a woman can understand her man

Let's not turn This to a gender fight.

1 Like

Re: Husband Wants Divorce From Wife Because Of Sexual Starvation by alterswerve(m): 6:14pm On Apr 04, 2015
But wait a minute o. Some women like it rough o. Maybe this is the way she likes to have sex, buh bcoz of culture, religion and all, she keeps quiet, pra'lly so the hussy won't think her weird.. Abi? What's y'all gatta say on this hypothesis?
Re: Husband Wants Divorce From Wife Because Of Sexual Starvation by dre11(m): 6:23pm On Apr 04, 2015
bukatyne:

This is ridiculous!

You are not a woman yet you somehow know a woman can understand her man

Let's not turn This to a gender fight.

This is no gender fight woman....
°Why is it so easy for a woman to cool a man down than a man doing the same for women

°Why is it so easy for woman to be man nemesis and never so easy for man to be a woman nemesis

°Why do great kings and men fall because of woman and its not easy for great women to fall because of a man.

You ladies have the power... You have the instinct magic which makes it easier for you to understand your man than a man understanding you

Kapish
Re: Husband Wants Divorce From Wife Because Of Sexual Starvation by alterswerve(m): 6:23pm On Apr 04, 2015
And I think you guys should chill on missclassy's post. I believe that no one has the right to criticise anybody's OPINION. That's how he/she (whichever gender missclassy is) sees life.. He/she has her reasons, and you have yours. I know I left a loophole in this post (or OP..dunno wah u guys mean by OP tho), I'll be waiting for those who'll use it. Some of you criticising her still do wah she says, buh yhu just tryna keep a good image on NL.
Re: Husband Wants Divorce From Wife Because Of Sexual Starvation by Nobody: 6:25pm On Apr 04, 2015
EggovinMma:

It's not derogatory undecided
Stop being mentally myopic! !!
People should give birth according to their availabile resources. RAWBITCH angry

Ape.

Get a life

1 Like

Re: Husband Wants Divorce From Wife Because Of Sexual Starvation by Nobody: 6:27pm On Apr 04, 2015
Viciyus:

Ape.

Get a life

F% k off.MONKEY!

1 Like

Re: Husband Wants Divorce From Wife Because Of Sexual Starvation by Dheartless: 6:28pm On Apr 04, 2015
Neplusultra:
Pray and also answer d prayer? ?! shocked grin
grin
Re: Husband Wants Divorce From Wife Because Of Sexual Starvation by Nobody: 6:28pm On Apr 04, 2015
EggovinMma:

F% k off.MONKEY!

Like serious, you ugly
Re: Husband Wants Divorce From Wife Because Of Sexual Starvation by Nobody: 6:29pm On Apr 04, 2015
Viciyus:

Like serious, you ugly

Kill ya self then.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Wants Divorce From Wife Because Of Sexual Starvation by Nobody: 6:32pm On Apr 04, 2015
EggovinMma:

Kill ya self then.

Ugly woman.

FVCK of my mentions.

No direct of sense at all

1 Like

Re: Husband Wants Divorce From Wife Because Of Sexual Starvation by digitalembrace(m): 6:33pm On Apr 04, 2015
Krystalxxx:

Oh please, this mentality of yours only works for guys. So what if u test a girl and she's not matching your standard, then you will move on to the next one and keep going? How many would you have tested before you find the right one?
The funny part of it is that a man won't be affected by all this TESTING. In our society, men are praised for promiscuity. But it's the woman, who will carry ALL the blame. If you are using such methods, how will you sleep at night when you ponder about how many men your wife also tested before finally testing you last and accepting you? From there, insults cannot be dodged by the woman in later years, IF you decide to call her an old cargo, because she will always remember that she didn't present herself in a respectful manner when you two met.

You won't even let your sis practice this theory of 'testing' or dare give your kids such a piece of advice. So why the hypocrisy?

I'm no angel, but I'm all against premarital sex.

Yeah. To each his own.

My views about sex are gender agnostic. It is African society whose values place a disproportionate burden on women. Honestly, that's the problem that needs fixing. If male and female sex lives were treated equally would you hold the same position about premarital sex? I would be happy to know your reasoning if it isn't steeped in a need to conform or, more appropriately, accrue perceived value from abstinence.

Don't get me wrong.I understand your position or at least I think I do. I'm just pointing out that it is a consequence of a skewed society that places unwarranted and gender-unequal value on sex. And it seems to me you admit as much so I guess we are on the same page. What I disagree with is pretending like abstinence is the superior position and that's why you choose to avoid premarital sex.
Re: Husband Wants Divorce From Wife Because Of Sexual Starvation by Nobody: 6:34pm On Apr 04, 2015
Viciyus:

Ugly woman.

FVCK of my mentions.

No direct of sense at all

See this bastard o!
You are the person mentioning me all along and you are still the one complaining. Fuccking sissy! !! grin grin

Idiotic and moronic bastard!

1 Like

Re: Husband Wants Divorce From Wife Because Of Sexual Starvation by Nobody: 6:36pm On Apr 04, 2015
EggovinMma:

See this bastard o!
You are the person mentioning me all along and you are still the one complaining. Fuccking sissy! !! grin grin

Idiotic and moronic bastard!

Ugggggllllyyyy girl

Child of a bastard

Keep it up

1 Like

Re: Husband Wants Divorce From Wife Because Of Sexual Starvation by Nobody: 6:43pm On Apr 04, 2015
Viciyus:

Ugggggllllyyyy girl

Child of a bastard

Keep it up

Zip up already!
grin cheesy.
Miserable first class son of a certified, ostracised and mentally challenged slowpoke! Fuccking product from a rejected witch and a leprosy infected mad man.

1 Like

Re: Husband Wants Divorce From Wife Because Of Sexual Starvation by Nobody: 6:44pm On Apr 04, 2015
Viciyus:

Ugggggllllyyyy girl

Child of a bastard

Keep it up

Zip up already!
grin cheesy.
Miserable first class son of a certified, ostracised and mentally challenged slowpoke! Fuccking product from a rejected witch and a leprosy infected mad mman.

1 Like

Re: Husband Wants Divorce From Wife Because Of Sexual Starvation by Nobody: 6:45pm On Apr 04, 2015
EggovinMma:

Zip up already!
grin cheesy.
Miserable first class son of a certified, ostracised and mentally challenged slowpoke! Fuccking product from a rejected witch and a leprosy infected mad mman.

Gorilla

1 Like

Re: Husband Wants Divorce From Wife Because Of Sexual Starvation by Nobody: 6:48pm On Apr 04, 2015
Viciyus:

Gorilla

Chimp!

1 Like

Re: Husband Wants Divorce From Wife Because Of Sexual Starvation by Nobody: 6:53pm On Apr 04, 2015
EggovinMma:

Chimp!

Ape

1 Like

Re: Husband Wants Divorce From Wife Because Of Sexual Starvation by Nobody: 6:55pm On Apr 04, 2015
alterswerve:
And I think you guys should chill on missclassy's post. I believe that no one has the right to criticise anybody's OPINION. That's how he/she (whichever gender missclassy is) sees life.. He/she has her reasons, and you have yours. I know I left a loophole in this post (or OP..dunno wah u guys mean by OP tho), I'll be waiting for those who'll use it. Some of you criticising her still do wah she says, buh yhu just tryna keep a good image on NL.

OP ~ Original Poster

By the way, I am female....
Re: Husband Wants Divorce From Wife Because Of Sexual Starvation by Nobody: 6:57pm On Apr 04, 2015
Viciyus:

Ape

Schmuck!

1 Like

Re: Husband Wants Divorce From Wife Because Of Sexual Starvation by Nobody: 6:58pm On Apr 04, 2015
EggovinMma:

Schmuck!

Goat
Re: Husband Wants Divorce From Wife Because Of Sexual Starvation by djeoziv(m): 6:59pm On Apr 04, 2015
LORD

When I forget that to bleep is a sin...

Pls remind me that its Ur air I breath and .....

It can stop when I'm in the act......

Help me to remember that marriage is honourable in all and the bed undefiled......

But whirrmongers, fornicatirs and adulterer, YOU will judge.....

So help me GOD.....

#scrutiny
Re: Husband Wants Divorce From Wife Because Of Sexual Starvation by Nobody: 7:02pm On Apr 04, 2015
Viciyus:

Goat
skunk!
Re: Husband Wants Divorce From Wife Because Of Sexual Starvation by Nobody: 7:03pm On Apr 04, 2015
EggovinMma:

skunk!

Lizard
Re: Husband Wants Divorce From Wife Because Of Sexual Starvation by alterswerve(m): 7:04pm On Apr 04, 2015
missclasssy:

OP ~ Original Poster

By the way, I am female....

Noted
Re: Husband Wants Divorce From Wife Because Of Sexual Starvation by alterswerve(m): 7:05pm On Apr 04, 2015
AndreRose:

Was talking in terms of what the person I quoted said. Wasn't referring to the post.
Noted
Re: Husband Wants Divorce From Wife Because Of Sexual Starvation by Nobody: 7:06pm On Apr 04, 2015
Viciyus:

Lizard

Croc!
Re: Husband Wants Divorce From Wife Because Of Sexual Starvation by Nobody: 7:08pm On Apr 04, 2015
EggovinMma:

Croc!

Prostitute

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Compilation Of The Funniest, Weirdest Reasons Nigerian Couples Divorce / Ibrahim Kasimu Oboshi: ‘How I Married 2 Women Same Day’ / Perfect Wife's Guide - How To Welcome Your Husband Home From Work.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.