Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,786 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:24 PM

Husband Wants Divorce From Wife Because Of Sexual Starvation - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Wants Divorce From Wife Because Of Sexual Starvation (45354 Views)

Man Who Dumped Wife Because She Bore Him Only Girls Got Twin Girls From 2nd Wife / My Husband Wants Divorce After Taking My Late Husband’s Possessions – Wife / 75years old seeks divorce over sexual starvation and adultery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Wants Divorce From Wife Because Of Sexual Starvation by micynute94(m): 1:26pm On Apr 05, 2015
Behira:
That u do not believe in bible doesnt stop it frm bn the guideline for christians so anyone dat has a personal reason to some certain issues abt life. Shudnt openly demean another party because they kick against it or isnt in concurrence with wat he/she feel is bad. Lets call a Spade A Spade, aside the bible I also shud believe dat the other religion frowns on Sex before Marriage. WHAT IS WRONG IS WRONG no matter the excuse.
.. .
U saying indulging in pre marital sex is wrong cos the Bible says so.... well, i reserve my comment... .

About u saying what is wrong is wrong,... really.. I think yours truly perception of things is a little.... maybe it's cos u viewing it from a religious angle.
Take for example, the families that require their bride to be to be impregnated before a marriage between both party could take place.. Will they see such pre marital sex as wrong.
Your perception of it is what made it wrong, not that it is wrong..
N for d record ma'am, what do u know or believe to be premarital sex.. ( got my reason 4 asking ).. Thank u..
Re: Husband Wants Divorce From Wife Because Of Sexual Starvation by ijustdey: 2:28pm On Apr 05, 2015
samplegirl:

My dear things change in life. A rich today can become poor tomorrow and vice versa. It is all about understanding and management. Do not crucify the man for having a certain number of children. There are instances where the woman will insist on having high number of children while the man will want it low.

I am married and I know what it takes to run a family from experience and not about the theory in churches or other organisations. Believe you me their problem is not the number of children neither is it the monthly allowance the man brings but a total failure of understanding, maybe from listening to negative advices from all and sundry.

In their nieghbourhood there are people who are far worse than this couple in question but with love, respect and understanding they are forging ahead. Where do you think it is easy, I think it is only in the grave.

I get your points
you explained it better..........

but @bolded part, I guess what caused the total breakdown according to the story by the OP had to do with sexual starvation by the wife, not wanting to please the human urge of the man
Re: Husband Wants Divorce From Wife Because Of Sexual Starvation by samplegirl(f): 2:40pm On Apr 05, 2015
ijustdey:

I get your points
you explained it better..........

but @bolded part, I guess what caused the total breakdown according to the story by the OP had to do with sexual starvation by the wife, not wanting to please the human urge of the man

But physics says there is always an action before a reaction. A lot of women table their family issues with before their so called FRIENDS who inject them with evil advices only for them to come home and start behaving funny.

The chances are before a woman denies her husband her body she must have been told nonsense outside. I am a woman and I know what I am saying. The worst place families suffer from the woman's side is the salon.
Re: Husband Wants Divorce From Wife Because Of Sexual Starvation by ijustdey: 2:48pm On Apr 05, 2015
samplegirl:

But physics says there is always an action before a reaction. A lot of women table their family issues with before their so called FRIENDS who inject them with evil advices only for them to come home and start behaving funny.

The chances are before a woman denies her husband her body she must have been told nonsense outside. I am a woman and I know what I am saying. The worst place families suffer from the woman's side is the salon.

but if she indeed suffer as you want me to believe that something must have trigger her not to give her body to her man.......... Am sure she would have stated it since its in the law court where you are supposed to prove your case.
She will make her case to justify why she indeed deny her husband the sexual satisfaction and punish him through sex...

because from all angles in this case....... she is definitely at fault by my standard
Re: Husband Wants Divorce From Wife Because Of Sexual Starvation by samplegirl(f): 3:06pm On Apr 05, 2015
ijustdey:

but if she indeed suffer as you want me to believe that something must have trigger her not to give her body to her man.......... Am sure she would have stated it since its in the law court where you are supposed to prove your case.
She will make her case to justify why she indeed deny her husband the sexual satisfaction and punish him through sex...

because from all angles in this case....... she is definitely at fault by my standard

I am afraid you may be misunderstanding me. I am not interested in what made her to do what she did. I am a bible reading christian. Nothing and I say nothing justifies anybdoy to deny his or her partner their conjugal right. It is a right and not favour. What I am trying to say is that that she may have listined to certain wrong advice . I remember adding that there are people who go through rougher road but with love and understand they keep going but when a woman starts to compare what her friends husband does for his wife she is putting her family at risk.

On the other hand some women use sex denial as a weapon to suffer the man but the bible I read tells me that once you are married your body is no more yours but your partner's.
Re: Husband Wants Divorce From Wife Because Of Sexual Starvation by ijustdey: 3:21pm On Apr 05, 2015
samplegirl:

I am afraid you may be misunderstanding me. I am not interested in what made her to do what she did. I am a bible reading christian. Nothing and I say nothing justifies anybdoy to deny his or her partner their conjugal right. It is a right and not favour. What I am trying to say is that that she may have listined to certain wrong advice . I remember adding that there are people who go through rougher road but with love and understand they keep going but when a woman starts to compare what her friends husband does for his wife she is putting her family at risk.

On the other hand some women use sex denial as a weapon to suffer the man but the bible I read tells me that once you are married your body is no more yours but your partner's.

okay..... seems I can now understand you since you aren't using this relationship as a yardstick

quite agree with the emboldened words
Re: Husband Wants Divorce From Wife Because Of Sexual Starvation by franksam2009: 3:44pm On Apr 05, 2015
Vickybee:

Okay..
I think I love you, can I be your boyfriend/ATM machine

1 Like

Re: Husband Wants Divorce From Wife Because Of Sexual Starvation by Archie30: 4:55pm On Apr 05, 2015
dre11:

http://dailypost.ng/2015/04/03/we-had-our-4-kids-through-forceful-sex-man-seeks-divorce-from-wife/

She didn't want sex, but she got raped 4 times. Selfish horrible horrible man. There's no justification for rape. Divorce? Naa...I hope he gets locked up
Re: Husband Wants Divorce From Wife Because Of Sexual Starvation by dre11(m): 5:26pm On Apr 05, 2015
Archie30:

She didn't want sex, but she got raped 4 times. Selfish horrible horrible man. There's no justification for rape. Divorce? Naa...I hope he gets locked up

No justification for rape....

But their isn't any justification for that woman to be a mother of kids since she hate sex....

I feel like stoning the man for allowing her to be called a mother
Re: Husband Wants Divorce From Wife Because Of Sexual Starvation by darlenese(f): 6:01pm On Apr 05, 2015
10k to take care of four children? Why won't the woman starve him of sex, rubbish. How on earth can a woman survive with 10k with four kids, that man needs to keep his dick in a refrigerator untill he is ready to a real man.
Re: Husband Wants Divorce From Wife Because Of Sexual Starvation by Nobody: 9:04pm On Apr 05, 2015
darlenese:
10k to take care of four children? Why won't the woman starve him of sex, rubbish. How on earth can a woman survive with 10k with four kids, that man needs to keep his dick in a refrigerator untill he is ready to a real man.

Before you open your brain talk, try understand the story.

How Much he dey earn the first place?

I no just understand why you and some others women no just won get sense at all.

You are feel to quote me.

But before you quote me, just know one thing.

You actually no get sense.

But I go ignore you
Re: Husband Wants Divorce From Wife Because Of Sexual Starvation by darlenese(f): 9:12pm On Apr 05, 2015
Viciyus:

Before you open your brain talk, try understand the story.

How Much he dey earn the first place?

I no just understand why you and some others women no just won get sense at all.

You are feel to quote me.

But before you quote me, just know one thing.

You actually no get sense.

But I go ignore you

U just spoke though ur anus!
Next time use ur mouth
And make sure u hv a brain too
Re: Husband Wants Divorce From Wife Because Of Sexual Starvation by Jsaviour(f): 4:02pm On Apr 06, 2015
the earlier d men starts caring about their wives satisfaction n not being selfish, d better. most times Nigerian men will only satisfy themselves n leave d woman hanging as if she is an object. they don't know that their wives needs satisfaction d same way they want to b satisfied if not u don't expect her to welcome u sexually wen u come since u r not making her enjoy it.
Re: Husband Wants Divorce From Wife Because Of Sexual Starvation by Nobody: 9:26pm On Apr 08, 2015
missclasssy:

And who are you to preach to me about what the Bible says.
Does the Bible say you should dress like a _street-walker, yet you dress like one.
Paul instructed that you dress in "moderation".

The bible says that those that think about fornication have already sinned in their heart.
Do you know how many men you have led to sin with your way of dressing.

Do you know how many men must have used your dp to self-service or had the intimate thoughts because of your profile picture? You are here spewing trash....
That word 'self-service' always cracks me up. It's so...precise cheesy
And, give men some credit abeg. I saw Behira's dp and only went 'hmm'. No intimate thoughts whatsoever. I swear. smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Should I Tell My Husband? / Compilation Of The Funniest, Weirdest Reasons Nigerian Couples Divorce / Why Men Should Only Do Traditional Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.