Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,120 members, 7,811,145 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:46 AM

Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? (79922 Views)

'Stop Downplaying Sex. If I Love You, I Will Ask For Sex' - Nigerian Guy / Married Lady Exposes A Sexually Starved Man On Facebook Asking Her For Sex(pics) / At 28 No Man Has Ever Approached Me For Sex, A Lady Laments(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by Temysteve(m): 3:27pm On Apr 06, 2015
He's nothing but a munbutu.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by folabode(f): 3:48pm On Apr 06, 2015
Laughing in spanish....... grin cheesy grin grin
Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by FEAO1985(m): 4:51pm On Apr 06, 2015
what a tubelight lol!! the hallmark of a man was to have banged the hell out of her
Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by ichommy(m): 5:18pm On Apr 06, 2015
taiocol:
guy you and mikel who slow pass undecided

cheesy
Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by deic9(m): 8:33pm On Apr 06, 2015
never mind bro, the lady was a good sister, so don't be a son of a bitch. maintain ur humble self bro shocked shocked shocked
Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by tunnary(m): 8:56pm On Apr 06, 2015
what kind of a human being is dis one? U want her to hold ur manhood put inside her toooooootoooooooo abi? Na peopl lik una dey mis opportunity wel wel. if ur urge for sex is very high no one wil tel u be4 u put ur pen inside her verge. Its lik dis OP is a smal boo.
Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by rffalbum: 9:21pm On Apr 06, 2015
If you've read the book by Emmanuel Eni "Delivered From The Power Of Darkness" then you'll know that not all that glitters is gold. Sex outside of marriage is a shortcut to hell, even when it does not kill you immidiately, puts a mark on you that you can be trampled upon by the enemy of your soul (Satan). Give your life truely to Jesus and you'll understand better.
Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by Nnatenten(m): 12:01am On Apr 07, 2015
Invitation to vote using her card reader and your PVC
lasstropinky:
This a Super Story Good for Romancelanders
Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by Nnatenten(m): 12:08am On Apr 07, 2015
cool
Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by SHOCK7(m): 8:10pm On Apr 07, 2015
imas:
you sef na wa for you, simple message you cannot decode, do you mean she pulls down to her panties in front of every male? it was a message she sent but you missed it twice for that matter. Now give me her number make I try my luck, even if na only shirt she pull for my presence e don do I go carry on from there grin
rotflmao grin
imas:
you sef na wa for you, simple message you cannot decode, do you mean she pulls down to her panties in front of every male? it was a message she sent but you missed it twice for that matter. Now give me her number make I try my luck, even if na only shirt she pull for my presence e don do I go carry on from there grin
rotflmao

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Romance Section Chat Room I / 19-Year-Old Boy Marries 15-Year-Old Girl In Northern Part Of Nigeria. Photos / 10 Shameful Acts Ladies Display After Getting Under The Boxers Of A Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.