Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,205 members, 7,811,556 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:35 PM

Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? (79930 Views)

'Stop Downplaying Sex. If I Love You, I Will Ask For Sex' - Nigerian Guy / Married Lady Exposes A Sexually Starved Man On Facebook Asking Her For Sex(pics) / At 28 No Man Has Ever Approached Me For Sex, A Lady Laments(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by AsanwaKC(f): 8:40pm On Apr 05, 2015
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked...see light..ohh..trap
Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by Sutherland(m): 8:40pm On Apr 05, 2015
Emperoradrian:
I was rushing to my school bus stand to enter the bus before it fills up,then suddenly i hit my left leg against a stone,i now made the sign of the cross and continued my journey,then this girl walked up to me,and asked why i was making the sign of the cross,i replied her "the bible says we should pray at all time".she just laughed and we parted ways....

A week later,i went to buy petrol at the station in my street,i had my earpiece stuffed in my ears,enjoying my highlife by osadebe,....i got to the station,bought the fuel,then on my return journey,someone tapped me and said.."oboy person d call u",when i turned,lo and behold,it was same gal i had met in school,i crossed to the other side of the road to meet her,i didn't know she was the one until she helped me recall....she was with plenty bags,and i inquired what she was doing with all those bags,she said she's just returning from Ph,that she saw me when i passed,and called me but i didnt answer her... I apologized,and asked her if she had any goody for me ,she said i should follow her to her house if i needed one....i declined because i was rushing home to watch UEFA match,and told her i'd come for it another day,after which i collected her number and rushed off.......

On friday that week,i went for a friend's birthday party,and slept over,when i was coming back on saturday evening,i met this same girl on the road,and she said i've been reluctant about coming to visit her,that i must follow her to her lodge that nite,i agreed,when we got to her house,it was a self con room,nice,i loved the paintings on her wall,i was admiring the room,while she was packing her cloths she washed earlier inside,after that,the next thing,she started undressing herself,leaving only her panties and bra on,after which she used her towel to cover herself before entering the bathroom,all this while,i just kept my cool,pressing my fone....she finally came out of the bathroom,and layed down on her bed with only her towel,we talked a few more minutes,before i told her that i'd love to take my leave now....when i got home,she sent me a whatsapp message saying i didn't ask her to offer me anything....

I need your opinions here,was she sending me GREEN LIGHT or was it normal?
Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by redcliff: 8:40pm On Apr 05, 2015
UjSizzle:

The guy needs to take lessons from traffic wardens grin

But please OP I love your cluelessness. It's nice to know not everyone has a sexually perverted mind smiley Please keep being clueless....it's not undesirable as far as this is concerned.

Leave him alone! He is harmless. grin cheesy
Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by Dinhodinho(m): 8:41pm On Apr 05, 2015
SEX IS NOTHING BUT A WASTE OF TIME. I WONDER WHY PEOPLE DISTURB THEMSELVES ABOUT SEX. IF EVERYONE COULD BE LIKE ME, ALL THE GIRLS IN NIGERIA WILL BECOME VIRGIN.
SEX IS A SIN UNTO GOD.

1 Like

Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by Sutherland(m): 8:45pm On Apr 05, 2015
[quote author=Sutherland post=32385358][/quote]
It's a green light to confirm your impotence, ..... Guy chop Wetin u go chop clean mouth. And if na long-term contact make you sign am.
Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by major466(m): 8:50pm On Apr 05, 2015
The Op is a real gentle man. smiley Obviously from lady's acts, you will know that she's a player just looking for who to destroy with sex.
Op don't mind those mischievous guys teasing you here. I salute your courage. Keep it up. smiley
Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by classicyung(m): 8:50pm On Apr 05, 2015
Sutherland:

It's a green light to confirm your impotence, ..... Guy chop Wetin u go chop clean mouth. And if na long-term contact make you sign am.
Long_term Contact? Anyway not mah biz thoo
Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by major466(m): 8:53pm On Apr 05, 2015
Dinhodinho:
SEX IS NOTHING BUT A WASTE OF TIME. I WONDER WHY PEOPLE DISTURB THEMSELVES ABOUT SEX. IF EVERYONE COULD BE LIKE ME, ALL THE GIRLS IN NIGERIA WILL BECOME VIRGIN.
SEX IS A SIN UNTO GOD.
Exactly. With the way the world is going, very soon it will be a crime to be a virgin. These are certainly signs of end times.
Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by larrymoore(m): 8:54pm On Apr 05, 2015
Op u can only write u can't but u can't read simply legible handwriting on da wall. U may be impotent.
Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by uchennamani(m): 8:54pm On Apr 05, 2015
Emperoradrian:
I was rushing to my school bus stand to enter the bus before it fills up,then suddenly i hit my left leg against a stone,i now made the sign of the cross and continued my journey,then this girl walked up to me,and asked why i was making the sign of the cross,i replied her "the bible says we should pray at all time".she just laughed and we parted ways....

A week later,i went to buy petrol at the station in my street,i had my earpiece stuffed in my ears,enjoying my highlife by osadebe,....i got to the station,bought the fuel,then on my return journey,someone tapped me and said.."oboy person d call u",when i turned,lo and behold,it was same gal i had met in school,i crossed to the other side of the road to meet her,i didn't know she was the one until she helped me recall....she was with plenty bags,and i inquired what she was doing with all those bags,she said she's just returning from Ph,that she saw me when i passed,and called me but i didnt answer her... I apologized,and asked her if she had any goody for me ,she said i should follow her to her house if i needed one....i declined because i was rushing home to watch UEFA match,and told her i'd come for it another day,after which i collected her number and rushed off.......

On friday that week,i went for a friend's birthday party,and slept over,when i was coming back on saturday evening,i met this same girl on the road,and she said i've been reluctant about coming to visit her,that i must follow her to her lodge that nite,i agreed,when we got to her house,it was a self con room,nice,i loved the paintings on her wall,i was admiring the room,while she was packing her cloths she washed earlier inside,after that,the next thing,she started undressing herself,leaving only her panties and bra on,after which she used her towel to cover herself before entering the bathroom,all this while,i just kept my cool,pressing my fone....she finally came out of the bathroom,and layed down on her bed with only her towel,we talked a few more minutes,before i told her that i'd love to take my leave now....when i got home,she sent me a whatsapp message saying i didn't ask her to offer me anything....

Lai Mohammed like you.
Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by Bollinger(m): 8:55pm On Apr 05, 2015
redcliff:
Lol. Once a dolapo always an adedolapo

Lol. .. .you can say that again.
Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by lonelydora: 8:59pm On Apr 05, 2015
See this lucky man still asking questions here.
Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by dasrackhor(m): 9:01pm On Apr 05, 2015
akin3102:
I wonder why some people are saying the story is not true.I have had a similar experience with a lady that we both agreed we are friends yet to be dating and each time I visited her would be the time she might want to take her bath and she will come out of the bathroom naked. she will only use a short towel to cover the front on many occasions and I didn't deem it fit to think of doing anything contrarily.so my guy..be yourself.
gbam,anoda Dolapo in da building.Op u r nt alone in dis atleast u now av some1 like u.
Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by mikron(m): 9:02pm On Apr 05, 2015
@OP u be okobo, ur own okobo no get part 2. na wa for u. anyways from ur writeup its glaring u re a virgin. cheesy cheesy
Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by garriboy(m): 9:03pm On Apr 05, 2015
Emperoradrian:

PURE MUGU. U must be color blind. Someone like u shld not drive on a road with traffic light, u go cause very serious hold up.
Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by dasrackhor(m): 9:08pm On Apr 05, 2015
tunde705:

O BOY, I DIDNT QUITE GET YOU. YOU SAID ON YOUR WAY BACK FROM THE FILLING STATION SHE TAPPED YOU FROM THE BACK AND YOU HAD TO CROSS THE ROAD TO MEETHER.

NA SO HER HAND LONG REACH?
common comprehension u no get upon say u read dis post 10times..Tufiakpa..Where is education heading to in nigeria self?
Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by dannyben5: 9:10pm On Apr 05, 2015
no invitation 2 shit in a toilet

Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by fboycaestro12(m): 9:14pm On Apr 05, 2015
imas:
you sef na wa for you, simple message you cannot decode, do you mean she pulls down to her panties in front of every male? it was a message she sent but you missed it twice for that matter. Now give me her number make I try my luck, even if na only shirt she pull for my presence e don do I go carry on from there grin

I bow for u ooooo
Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by vokalguy(m): 9:28pm On Apr 05, 2015
Should have posted this on April 1st.... BULLS**T
Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by Iamvictor(m): 9:29pm On Apr 05, 2015
Green light to hell!
Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by biosepeter1(m): 9:33pm On Apr 05, 2015
luckynzo:
Op. It sure is. But don't do it. She probably has STD and is looking for who to infect.

Dude condom dey!
Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by NonnyDot(m): 9:35pm On Apr 05, 2015
repentence and abstainace is the best. but woe to dat man dat missed an opportunity. Abeg choose one. na so life be broda
Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by emmkid(m): 9:36pm On Apr 05, 2015
Emperoradrian:

biko, wetin be d title of d nollywood igbo film. ? make i buy n watch d full clip!
Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by Zellie: 9:36pm On Apr 05, 2015
LOL. Are you retarded?
Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by chillian(f): 9:41pm On Apr 05, 2015
imas:
you sef na wa for you, simple message you cannot decode, do you mean she pulls down to her panties in front of every male? it was a message she sent but you missed it twice for that matter. Now give me her number make I try my luck, even if na only shirt she pull for my presence e don do I go carry on from there grin
lol I can't fit to hold the laugh guy you bad ni
Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by chamboy(m): 9:43pm On Apr 05, 2015
redcliff:
u dn Bleep any dolapo b4
Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by beseda: 9:43pm On Apr 05, 2015
Joseph ran away from such an offer to keep his relationship with God and remain fit for heaven.If you love God and heaven you will not contemplate such a thing.
Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by mrfriday(m): 9:49pm On Apr 05, 2015
bros see food and u dey ask whether make u chop abeg pass unto another if u nor get mouth to chop. d
Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by Dinhodinho(m): 9:49pm On Apr 05, 2015
AGENTS OF DARKNESS ARE IN THE WORLD NOW TO DESTROY HUMAN BEINGS, ESPECIALLY MEN. IF YOU ARE A MAN WHO USUALLY GOES TO CLUB AND HOTELS, LOOKING FOR WOMEN, YOU BETTER STOP IT NOW. DO YOU KNOW WHERE THOSE GIRLS COME FROM, SOME OF THEM ARE AGENTS OF DARKNESS SENT BY THE DEVIL TO DESTROY HUMAN BEINGS. AS I'M TALKING TO YOU NOW, THEY ARE EVERYWHERE IN NIGERIA LOOKING FOR WHOM TO DESTROY. BIBLE SAYS MY PEOPLE ARE DESTROYED FOR LACK OF KNOWLEDGE.
BE WARNED!
DON'T FALL A VICTIM.
Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by InZA: 9:50pm On Apr 05, 2015
The fact that many people think the OP is foolish for staying away from free punny is just shocking...very foolish replies I've been reading since. Pity.
Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by Nobody: 9:55pm On Apr 05, 2015
redcliff:
You got me laffing big time... He's a real Dolapo Adedolapo Omogogan aka Dollypizzle

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

19-Year-Old Boy Marries 15-Year-Old Girl In Northern Part Of Nigeria. Photos / Romance Section Chat Room I / 10 Shameful Acts Ladies Display After Getting Under The Boxers Of A Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.