Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,048 members, 7,810,874 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:30 PM

Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? (79916 Views)

'Stop Downplaying Sex. If I Love You, I Will Ask For Sex' - Nigerian Guy / Married Lady Exposes A Sexually Starved Man On Facebook Asking Her For Sex(pics) / At 28 No Man Has Ever Approached Me For Sex, A Lady Laments(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by Timzyy(m): 9:56pm On Apr 05, 2015
Op for this kind question ehnn na slap sure pass for u...

Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by Oluwaplumpie(m): 9:56pm On Apr 05, 2015
vfactor:
My opinion: make your usual sign of the cross and continue your journey. If she ask you why, tell her the bible says u should pray at all times.
Lmao!! No chill whatsoever!
Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by Dinhodinho(m): 10:02pm On Apr 05, 2015
Emperoradrian:
I was rushing to my school bus stand to enter the bus before it fills up,then suddenly i hit my left leg against a stone,i now made the sign of the cross and continued my journey,then this girl walked up to me,and asked why i was making the sign of the cross,i replied her "the bible says we should pray at all time".she just laughed and we parted ways....

A week later,i went to buy petrol at the station in my street,i had my earpiece stuffed in my ears,enjoying my highlife by osadebe,....i got to the station,bought the fuel,then on my return journey,someone tapped me and said.."oboy person d call u",when i turned,lo and behold,it was same gal i had met in school,i crossed to the other side of the road to meet her,i didn't know she was the one until she helped me recall....she was with plenty bags,and i inquired what she was doing with all those bags,she said she's just returning from Ph,that she saw me when i passed,and called me but i didnt answer her... I apologized,and asked her if she had any goody for me ,she said i should follow her to her house if i needed one....i declined because i was rushing home to watch UEFA match,and told her i'd come for it another day,after which i collected her number and rushed off.......

On friday that week,i went for a friend's birthday party,and slept over,when i was coming back on saturday evening,i met this same girl on the road,and she said i've been reluctant about coming to visit her,that i must follow her to her lodge that nite,i agreed,when we got to her house,it was a self con room,nice,i loved the paintings on her wall,i was admiring the room,while she was packing her cloths she washed earlier inside,after that,the next thing,she started undressing herself,leaving only her panties and bra on,after which she used her towel to cover herself before entering the bathroom,all this while,i just kept my cool,pressing my fone....she finally came out of the bathroom,and layed down on her bed with only her towel,we talked a few more minutes,before i told her that i'd love to take my leave now....when i got home,she sent me a whatsapp message saying i didn't ask her to offer me anything....

I need your opinions here,was she sending me GREEN LIGHT or was it normal?

1 Like

Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by Amazo: 10:03pm On Apr 05, 2015
forkadict:

Flogged ke? ?? Or charged to the International Criminal Court, The Hague for crimes against WOMANITY.

Mtscheeeew!

grin
Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by GodblessNig247(m): 10:05pm On Apr 05, 2015
ivyT:
If the story is true____I wonder y some ladies r dat way undecided

Well erry1 can't b coy,there are always exceptions to everything

What are the exceptions if I may ask?
Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by Daniel2day(m): 10:08pm On Apr 05, 2015
vfactor:
My opinion: make your usual sign of the cross and continue your journey. If she ask you why, tell her the bible says u should pray at all times.

I think this the best thing he should
Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by Relish101: 10:20pm On Apr 05, 2015
Lie or not... Oboy your dick no dey work? angryLie or not... Oboy your dick no dey work?
Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by enshi(m): 10:24pm On Apr 05, 2015
me new here.... how ee dey go for hia
Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by Nobody: 10:27pm On Apr 05, 2015
freshdude99:

Then she must be Yoruba then.... Dog better pass Una girls cheesy
f.o.o.l.i.s.h h.o.r.n.y g.o.a.t
Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by furetin20: 10:31pm On Apr 05, 2015
redcliff:
Lol. Once a dolapo always an adedolapo
Lolz Lolz and Lolz
Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by nairabetguru(m): 10:36pm On Apr 05, 2015
Emperoradrian:
I was rushing to my school bus stand to enter the bus before it fills up,then suddenly i hit my left leg against a stone,i now made the sign of the cross and continued my journey,then this girl walked up to me,and asked why i was making the sign of the cross,i replied her "the bible says we should pray at all time".she just laughed and we parted ways....

A week later,i went to buy petrol at the station in my street,i had my earpiece stuffed in my ears,enjoying my highlife by osadebe,....i got to the station,bought the fuel,then on my return journey,someone tapped me and said.."oboy person d call u",when i turned,lo and behold,it was same gal i had met in school,i crossed to the other side of the road to meet her,i didn't know she was the one until she helped me recall....she was with plenty bags,and i inquired what she was doing with all those bags,she said she's just returning from Ph,that she saw me when i passed,and called me but i didnt answer her... I apologized,and asked her if she had any goody for me ,she said i should follow her to her house if i needed one....i declined because i was rushing home to watch UEFA match,and told her i'd come for it another day,after which i collected her number and rushed off.......

On friday that week,i went for a friend's birthday party,and slept over,when i was coming back on saturday evening,i met this same girl on the road,and she said i've been reluctant about coming to visit her,that i must follow her to her lodge that nite,i agreed,when we got to her house,it was a self con room,nice,i loved the paintings on her wall,i was admiring the room,while she was packing her cloths she washed earlier inside,after that,the next thing,she started undressing herself,leaving only her panties and bra on,after which she used her towel to cover herself before entering the bathroom,all this while,i just kept my cool,pressing my fone....she finally came out of the bathroom,and layed down on her bed with only her towel,we talked a few more minutes,before i told her that i'd love to take my leave now....when i got home,she sent me a whatsapp message saying i didn't ask her to offer me anything....

If the above statements were to be true den my brother, ur mumuness pass jonathan own
Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by benstuber(m): 10:40pm On Apr 05, 2015
Dinhodinho:
SEX IS NOTHING BUT A WASTE OF TIME. I WONDER WHY PEOPLE DISTURB THEMSELVES ABOUT SEX. IF EVERYONE COULD BE LIKE ME, ALL THE GIRLS IN NIGERIA WILL BECOME VIRGIN.
SEX IS A SIN UNTO GOD.
Mr Man,are you high?
Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by zinkotop: 10:46pm On Apr 05, 2015
luckynzo:
Op. It sure is. But don't do it. She probably has STD and is looking for who to infect.
That's so true. In the game of chess, they always say "BEWARE OF A FREE PAWN"
Run for your Life dude.
Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by olaitancee4: 10:51pm On Apr 05, 2015
To wild city guys, bro, u dull pass EKO meji, them dey chop one and one they look. But to me, if you had poked her, u would have had another thing coming by now.
Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by freshdude99(m): 11:03pm On Apr 05, 2015
Starbank:
f.o.o.l.i.s.h h.o.r.n.y g.o.a.t
E pain am o tongue
Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by Jannie1999(f): 11:10pm On Apr 05, 2015
Na so them go cari hiv and put blame on powers of their fathers house
Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by Tosinville(m): 11:11pm On Apr 05, 2015
Cheap things can be dangerous sometimes, op you gotta lean back
Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by celestinedrew(m): 11:20pm On Apr 05, 2015
U dull pass mtn 2g netwk ..
Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by NobleG1(m): 11:35pm On Apr 05, 2015
You're a complete Opoko. What the hell did you think she wanted to do? Dance mapuka with you?

She did everything a girl who wants sex would do;
-- Undressed in your face (getting your libido ready)
-- Went to bath (to freshen up for sex).
-- Lay on the bed in tower (giving you easy access).

But you blew it like an Opoko you're. Even when you left like an i*diot, she still tried to remind you forgot something (trying to wake you from Opoko slumber). Unfortunately, she didn't know she was knocking a dead wood.

I can't stop laughing. What the hell is wrong with you? This is the craziest almost-sex story I have ever read.
Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by soleexx(m): 11:42pm On Apr 05, 2015
Emperoradrian:

Two things are involve

(1) Its a green light

(2) Its a "fuckupTreat" you must be very careful or else u may blame your self...think well its not easy to get an offer just easy as that

Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by Realfiness(m): 11:43pm On Apr 05, 2015
vfactor:
u really can't be more correct
Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by OBlaize(f): 12:14am On Apr 06, 2015
Best comment yet!

When a girl's all out like that?... Hmmmm, odikwa vely vely suspicious

luckynzo:
Op. It sure is. But don't do it. She probably has STD and is looking for who to infect.
Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by Keyana(f): 12:18am On Apr 06, 2015
OP, you did the right thing o. she could even be preggers and looking for who to trap, or hiv. no girl would do that w/o having an ulterior motive.
Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by Emaprince: 12:40am On Apr 06, 2015
When a man is able to stay zipped up and control himself when these eves come tempting, people will call him names from mumu to dull guy to impotent etc. Even women will join in taunting him. But when a man falls for a cheap temptation from a hot chick, same people will still describe him in so many bad ways..you will see questions like " can't you control youself?" " Why do you think with your diick?". What a world!
Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by obaival(m): 12:40am On Apr 06, 2015
No she want to show u her pant n bra,by d way wts d color?
Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by damlawbaba(m): 2:01am On Apr 06, 2015
I fu*king love this, true or not....buh truth be said dah guy too mumu, if na me i go Bleep her, even if na ordinary button she loose in front of me...I will even stay dere for like a week sef....#lols
Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by khassy(m): 3:59am On Apr 06, 2015
Keyana:
OP, you did the right thing o. she could even be preggers and looking for who to trap, or hiv. no girl would do that w/o having an ulterior motive.
come to my side and gimme those signs op listed and ...... ****lips sealed*** lipsrsealed
Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by sonofspada(m): 5:13am On Apr 06, 2015
Ask me again undecided
Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by riddo2(m): 5:18am On Apr 06, 2015
Starbank:
chai....she must igbo or yoruba girl....they to like dickson

im yoruba so i know how they behave....
you're foolish
Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by iamord(m): 5:35am On Apr 06, 2015
redcliff:
Lol. Once a Dolapo always an Adedolapo
u killed it bruv!
Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by ozome15(m): 6:22am On Apr 06, 2015
what would u have ask to
Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by unmask: 6:25am On Apr 06, 2015
Mammy water tinz...... Op they have come to get you from the village

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Romance Section Chat Room I / 19-Year-Old Boy Marries 15-Year-Old Girl In Northern Part Of Nigeria. Photos / 10 Shameful Acts Ladies Display After Getting Under The Boxers Of A Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.