Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,224 members, 7,811,621 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:52 PM

Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? (79931 Views)

'Stop Downplaying Sex. If I Love You, I Will Ask For Sex' - Nigerian Guy / Married Lady Exposes A Sexually Starved Man On Facebook Asking Her For Sex(pics) / At 28 No Man Has Ever Approached Me For Sex, A Lady Laments(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by Misogynist2014(m): 6:33pm On Apr 05, 2015
Cool story
Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by InvertedHammer: 6:34pm On Apr 05, 2015
/
A little bit relieved. At a point, I was thinking the girl was homeless, always on the street, always meeting you.

But when she kept trying to lure you to her house. I started thinking may be someone needs a kidney or some organ somewhere for orisirisi and you seem like an easy prey.
\

3 Likes

Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by Nobody: 6:34pm On Apr 05, 2015
grin it is very normal my guy but you gan gan no normal..

I pray say cao offer me too
Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by Nobody: 6:34pm On Apr 05, 2015
taiocol:
guy you and mikel who slow pass undecided

BUT MIKEL NO SLOW REACH WERE BABE DEY NAA, U CAN SEE THE RUSSIAN BEAUTIFUL JACKPOT HE WON FOR HIMSELF OUTSIDE THE PITCH cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by uchwar1: 6:34pm On Apr 05, 2015
Dull thing! U want her to ask u to insert b4 u realize?

1 Like

Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by Kingsasian(m): 6:35pm On Apr 05, 2015
redcliff:
Lol. Once a dolapo always an adedolapo
hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by tziz(m): 6:35pm On Apr 05, 2015
redcliff:
Laff Wan Cut My Throat Troway!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by slap1(m): 6:35pm On Apr 05, 2015
Guys should be careful. You're already thinking sex with a girl you barely know! What's up self-control and integrity? And I guess the moderator brought this to the FP so we would encourage you to have sex, right?

It's OK.

5 Likes

Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by Nobody: 6:36pm On Apr 05, 2015
diddydiva:
IS dat u on ur dp undecided

VERY VERY grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by Rilwayne001: 6:36pm On Apr 05, 2015
I have once experience exactly the same thing.

mehnnnnn Girls like pretending a lot. Smh
Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by Nobody: 6:37pm On Apr 05, 2015
diddydiva:
IS dat u on ur dp undecided

UR OWN DP SELF DEY VERY VERY - NO COMMENT grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by jessejagga(m): 6:37pm On Apr 05, 2015
chia olodoo rabata
Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by OkikiOluwa1(m): 6:37pm On Apr 05, 2015
redcliff:
Lmao.
Last Bullet
Na only condom go save the gal from my attack.

At situations like this, condom may be scarce, I won't mind faking an excuse to go & get one @ the nearby chemist...
Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by Toks2008(m): 6:38pm On Apr 05, 2015
jamex93:
Hahahahahahahahah

oboy this light green pass mango leaf

I swear,

full current light na e she dey pass for u so grin grin

Honestly many guys do not know that ladies feel more sexually deprived than guys and the reason is simple.

When a guy feels honey and decides to ease off by masturbating,the tension goes off when he errupts but for a lady most times masturbation increases their cravings for the real thing and this is why every lady should try as much as possible to avoid mastrbating but just swtch off ur minds from the taught.

Honestly its not easy at all maintaining proper sexual decorum.

1 Like

Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by Firefire(m): 6:39pm On Apr 05, 2015
Emperoradrian:
I was rushing to my school bus stand to enter the bus before it fills up,then suddenly i hit my left leg against a stone,i now made the sign of the cross and continued my journey,then this girl walked up to me,and asked why i was making the sign of the cross,i replied her "the bible says we should pray at all time".she just laughed and we parted ways....

A week later,i went to buy petrol at the station in my street,i had my earpiece stuffed in my ears,enjoying my highlife by osadebe,....i got to the station,bought the fuel,then on my return journey,someone tapped me and said.."oboy person d call u",when i turned,lo and behold,it was same gal i had met in school,i crossed to the other side of the road to meet her,i didn't know she was the one until she helped me recall....she was with plenty bags,and i inquired what she was doing with all those bags,she said she's just returning from Ph,that she saw me when i passed,and called me but i didnt answer her... I apologized,and asked her if she had any goody for me ,she said i should follow her to her house if i needed one....i declined because i was rushing home to watch UEFA match,and told her i'd come for it another day,after which i collected her number and rushed off.......

On friday that week,i went for a friend's birthday party,and slept over,when i was coming back on saturday evening,i met this same girl on the road,and she said i've been reluctant about coming to visit her,that i must follow her to her lodge that nite,i agreed,when we got to her house,it was a self con room,nice,i loved the paintings on her wall,i was admiring the room,while she was packing her cloths she washed earlier inside,after that,the next thing,she started undressing herself,leaving only her panties and bra on,after which she used her towel to cover herself before entering the bathroom,all this while,i just kept my cool,pressing my fone....she finally came out of the bathroom,and layed down on her bed with only her towel,we talked a few more minutes,before i told her that i'd love to take my leave now....when i got home,she sent me a whatsapp message saying i didn't ask her to offer me anything....

I need your opinions here,was she sending me GREEN LIGHT or was it normal?

My son, if sinners entice you, Do not consent. - Prov. 1:10

1 Like

Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by ojnnaco(m): 6:40pm On Apr 05, 2015
With this ur Dull attitude I don't even think u can pass exam... Nop.. its a yellow light she d give u to come and admire her wallz.
its so pitiable dat u admired d walls without seeing d handwriting on d wall

2 Likes

Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by spellingcheck(m): 6:40pm On Apr 05, 2015
Emperoradrian:
I was rushing to my school bus stand to enter the bus before it fills up,then suddenly i hit my left leg against a stone,i now made the sign of the cross and continued my journey,then this girl walked up to me,and asked why i was making the sign of the cross,i replied her "the bible says we should pray at all time".she just laughed and we parted ways....

A week later,i went to buy petrol at the station in my street,i had my earpiece stuffed in my ears,enjoying my highlife by osadebe,....i got to the station,bought the fuel,then on my return journey,someone tapped me and said.."oboy person d call u",when i turned,lo and behold,it was same gal i had met in school,i crossed to the other side of the road to meet her,i didn't know she was the one until she helped me recall....she was with plenty bags,and i inquired what she was doing with all those bags,she said she's just returning from Ph,that she saw me when i passed,and called me but i didnt answer her... I apologized,and asked her if she had any goody for me ,she said i should follow her to her house if i needed one....i declined because i was rushing home to watch UEFA match,and told her i'd come for it another day,after which i collected her number and rushed off.......

On friday that week,i went for a friend's birthday party,and slept over,when i was coming back on saturday evening,i met this same girl on the road,and she said i've been reluctant about coming to visit her,that i must follow her to her lodge that nite,i agreed,when we got to her house,it was a self con room,nice,i loved the paintings on her wall,i was admiring the room,while she was packing her cloths she washed earlier inside,after that,the next thing,she started undressing herself,leaving only her panties and bra on,after which she used her towel to cover herself before entering the bathroom,all this while,i just kept my cool,pressing my fone....she finally came out of the bathroom,and layed down on her bed with only her towel,we talked a few more minutes,before i told her that i'd love to take my leave now....when i got home,she sent me a whatsapp message saying i didn't ask her to offer me anything....

i'll say "my man please always take your chances, no time to be gentle. secondly as a bible is to a pastor, so a condom should be to you. Go out prepared at all times, all them girls are now hoes".

last bullet:
too much spelling errors and some sentences were wrongly constructed.
Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by OkikiOluwa1(m): 6:40pm On Apr 05, 2015
Emperoradrian:

you are not smart enough...
You suppose dey think of how to get condom, instead, you ran away...
Last Bullet
The gal fit no open abuna for you again if a sharper guy don help her komot her conji
Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by wtfCode: 6:40pm On Apr 05, 2015
hahahahahaha(evilish laugh).
Guy, next time u'll go there, just sharpen ur dick wella. cheesy
no dull oo, be romantic, read her body language, touch her...if she gives u the green light...then mess her till she cums.
#btw, na me type diz? shocked
Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by anonym0us: 6:41pm On Apr 05, 2015
U must be a masturbatorrrrrr ...op u dull dieee *spits*tufia u be disgrace

2 Shares

Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by Helkayklassic(m): 6:41pm On Apr 05, 2015
redcliff:

Oba adedolapo sef..Lool

1 Like

Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by Spidermon: 6:41pm On Apr 05, 2015
This light is greener than the Nigerian flag. Is it until she stands over your head and places her phussie fluids in your eyes like eye drops before you wake up?

Leave whatever you are doing now and go and straff that girl !!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by onadana: 6:41pm On Apr 05, 2015
U need psychiatric evaluation... obviously there is something wrong with you.

1 Like

Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by sucess001(m): 6:42pm On Apr 05, 2015
Noooooooooooo

Its an invitation for a recruitment test...

6 Likes

Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by Nobody: 6:42pm On Apr 05, 2015
byrron:

UR OWN DP SELF DEY VERY VERY - NO COMMENT grin grin grin grin grin
undecided SPEAK! tongue
Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by Nobody: 6:42pm On Apr 05, 2015
That's an invitation to treat. Most guys are behaving like an impotent.
Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by paulGrundy(m): 6:43pm On Apr 05, 2015
Emperoradrian:

Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by manijozie: 6:43pm On Apr 05, 2015
Story for the gods!!!

1 Like

Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by roufy235(m): 6:44pm On Apr 05, 2015
Story for the gods, op don't mind those who are saying u mumu. If u carry std na dem go first make jest of u

2 Likes

Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by Junipero: 6:44pm On Apr 05, 2015
cheesy Cool Story,bro... go on....I'm listening....
Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by Nobody: 6:45pm On Apr 05, 2015
cozy7:
This story sounds so fake. Had u snapped her while she was on bed (in towel), I would hv believed!

Dies!!.......hahaha grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by wtfCode: 6:45pm On Apr 05, 2015
OkikiOluwa1:
you are not smart enough...
You suppose dey think of how to get condom, instead, you ran away...
Last Bullet
The gal fit no open abuna for you again if a sharper guy don help her komot her conji
brotherly, d guy 2 dull i swear.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

19-Year-Old Boy Marries 15-Year-Old Girl In Northern Part Of Nigeria. Photos / Romance Section Chat Room I / 10 Shameful Acts Ladies Display After Getting Under The Boxers Of A Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.