Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,171 members, 7,811,400 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:57 AM

Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? (79924 Views)

'Stop Downplaying Sex. If I Love You, I Will Ask For Sex' - Nigerian Guy / Married Lady Exposes A Sexually Starved Man On Facebook Asking Her For Sex(pics) / At 28 No Man Has Ever Approached Me For Sex, A Lady Laments(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by Olamipapa(m): 6:37am On Apr 06, 2015
I don't want to believe that this happened to you. It is formulated.
Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by rukkyland(m): 6:51am On Apr 06, 2015
beware!!!! highway to the grave.. the nash (buttock) of a woman is like a treasure in lion's den..not all that glitters is gold.
Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by santaandrea: 6:53am On Apr 06, 2015
Boy,must u b a military man to knw codes,but if it's true story which I doubt, boy go hit ur head for wall
Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by totorimi: 6:57am On Apr 06, 2015
Buhari will know the answer.
Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by muyikutkene(m): 7:35am On Apr 06, 2015
omo no try am oo. all these girls these says get wetin devil send them to destroy oo, or she fit get std. not all things dat glitters are gold ooo. I ail u for what u did. kudos to u and never return to her again. GOD love u and mk sure u abstain from sex totally till u marry.
Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by monsterprick(m): 7:36am On Apr 06, 2015
jamex93:
Hahahahahahahahah

oboy this light green pass mango leaf

I swear,

full current light na e she dey pass for u so grin grin
loling bro!!! as green as ugwu and mango leaf... dude is a learner boyi.
Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by davolas(m): 7:52am On Apr 06, 2015
oh boy!u sure ya koboko dey work,wat a green light u missed
Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by Keyana(f): 8:05am On Apr 06, 2015
khassy:

come to my side and gimme those signs op listed and ...... ****lips sealed*** lipsrsealed
yeah, 'em lips better be sealed :p
Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by Faalo(m): 8:09am On Apr 06, 2015
Watch out guy, it might b a trap
Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by zenonxi(m): 8:18am On Apr 06, 2015
Emperoradrian:
I was rushing to my school bus stand to enter the bus before it fills up,then suddenly i hit my left leg against a stone,i now made the sign of the cross and continued my journey,then this girl walked up to me,and asked why i was making the sign of the cross,i replied her "the bible says we should pray at all time".she just laughed and we parted ways....

A week later,i went to buy petrol at the station in my street,i had my earpiece stuffed in my ears,enjoying my highlife by osadebe,....i got to the station,bought the fuel,then on my return journey,someone tapped me and said.."oboy person d call u",when i turned,lo and behold,it was same gal i had met in school,i crossed to the other side of the road to meet her,i didn't know she was the one until she helped me recall....she was with plenty bags,and i inquired what she was doing with all those bags,she said she's just returning from Ph,that she saw me when i passed,and called me but i didnt answer her... I apologized,and asked her if she had any goody for me ,she said i should follow her to her house if i needed one....i declined because i was rushing home to watch UEFA match,and told her i'd come for it another day,after which i collected her number and rushed off.......

On friday that week,i went for a friend's birthday party,and slept over,when i was coming back on saturday evening,i met this same girl on the road,and she said i've been reluctant about coming to visit her,that i must follow her to her lodge that nite,i agreed,when we got to her house,it was a self con room,nice,i loved the paintings on her wall,i was admiring the room,while she was packing her cloths she washed earlier inside,after that,the next thing,she started undressing herself,leaving only her panties and bra on,after which she used her towel to cover herself before entering the bathroom,all this while,i just kept my cool,pressing my fone....she finally came out of the bathroom,and layed down on her bed with only her towel,we talked a few more minutes,before i told her that i'd love to take my leave now....when i got home,she sent me a whatsapp message saying i didn't ask her to offer me anything....

I need your opinions here,was she sending me GREEN LIGHT or was it normal?
my guy,dat gal has STD definitely,she dey find who she wan pass the legacy to when she leaves..... If u dig in,be ready to be dug 6feet down
Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by jude33084(m): 8:25am On Apr 06, 2015
diddydiva:
IS dat u on ur dp undecided

Your eyes is on him now abi? grin
Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by Nobody: 9:03am On Apr 06, 2015
jude33084:

Your eyes is on him now abi? grin
grin grin
Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by jamex93(m): 9:16am On Apr 06, 2015
monsterprick:
loling bro!!! as green as ugwu and mango leaf... dude is a learner boyi.

No b learner, na just confusion, you know gals na, na snake dem b
Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by Lovexme(m): 9:24am On Apr 06, 2015
If this isn't the 'greenest' of lights any man would ever get, then I don't know what is it.

She practically dragged you home, took off her clothes in front of you, took a shower (in preparation), came on the bed with a towel, and she subsequently sent a text on your refusal to ask for IT...the signals were just too glaring.

Well, unless she's been seeing you around and was waiting for the right time to initiate a convo, the story seem far-fetched.
Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by chupcake(m): 9:42am On Apr 06, 2015
If it is true, then you are the S.I unit for mumu.
Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by temmym4(m): 9:54am On Apr 06, 2015
Dude, u better be careful. don't you feel something is wrong somewhere?
There are 2 things involved, it s either you are infected with an STD or your destiny is at stake. Go get a girlfriend and stop looking for cheap free attentions around. Awoof dey run belle o. if u go sleep with ogbanje and they seize your destiny, God help you. u are on your own if you sell your Life for just 5mins of pleasure.
Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by khassy(m): 9:58am On Apr 06, 2015
Keyana:
yeah, 'em lips better be sealed :p

and just in case it opens?
smileysadsadsadsad
Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by crackhouse(m): 9:58am On Apr 06, 2015
luckynzo:
Op. It sure is. But don't do it. She probably has STD and is looking for who to infect.
was thinking the same. Maybe HIV.
Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by Austeenite(m): 10:36am On Apr 06, 2015
redcliff:
Lol. Once a Dolapo always an Adedolapo
Hahahahahahaha
no b small tin
Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by segedoo(m): 10:38am On Apr 06, 2015
redcliff:
Lol. Once a Dolapo always an Adedolapo

Legendary!
Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by Femistico(m): 11:09am On Apr 06, 2015
Guy u dull...aswear nothing fit green pass dis one again now
Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by alexbch(m): 11:31am On Apr 06, 2015
Starbank:
chai....she must igbo or yoruba girl....they to like dickson

im yoruba so i know how they behave....
where u come keep akwa ibom gehs ?
Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by pomide(m): 12:08pm On Apr 06, 2015
Why all the Boys dey Cast this Niccur? bible say For who have not sinned to cast the first Stone!!! me i don dull for woman matter once too... Kai..'If i fit get one more chance with Chinyere' again!!
Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by Nobody: 12:28pm On Apr 06, 2015
;DBaba u 2 much walahii dis is a well cooked story . Buh I hapi say u no leave UEFA match for girl , I for yab u lol , aint notin lyk football . U kom dey ask us if na greenlyt ? Noo na yellow light nw . Nop na white light ... Ohh sorry I meant blue light , dd I jst say blue ehm ehm I meant ttt meeeanntt ehm PURPLE lyt : she rilli wants ur sugarcane ooo Reverend dobo lol
Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by naijafox(m): 12:46pm On Apr 06, 2015
mumu,she nor only give u green light,she give u all d light ,ur konjified brain dey fear to act,Na guys like u girls supposed to dey friendzone
Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by kayourcome: 12:51pm On Apr 06, 2015
u can never come across such stressless opportunity again....... trust me
Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by ceejayxy(m): 1:10pm On Apr 06, 2015
I hav a feeling dis happened in owerri
Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by ifko: 1:19pm On Apr 06, 2015
Emperoradrian:
I was rushing to my school bus stand to enter the bus before it fills up,then suddenly i hit my left leg against a stone,i now made the sign of the cross and continued my journey,then this girl walked up to me,and asked why i was making the sign of the cross,i replied her "the bible says we should pray at all time".she just laughed and we parted ways....

A week later,i went to buy petrol at the station in my street,i had my earpiece stuffed in my ears,enjoying my highlife by osadebe,....i got to the station,bought the fuel,then on my return journey,someone tapped me and said.."oboy person d call u",when i turned,lo and behold,it was same gal i had met in school,i crossed to the other side of the road to meet her,i didn't know she was the one until she helped me recall....she was with plenty bags,and i inquired what she was doing with all those bags,she said she's just returning from Ph,that she saw me when i passed,and called me but i didnt answer her... I apologized,and asked her if she had any goody for me ,she said i should follow her to her house if i needed one....i declined because i was rushing home to watch UEFA match,and told her i'd come for it another day,after which i collected her number and rushed off.......

On friday that week,i went for a friend's birthday party,and slept over,when i was coming back on saturday evening,i met this same girl on the road,and she said i've been reluctant about coming to visit her,that i must follow her to her lodge that nite,i agreed,when we got to her house,it was a self con room,nice,i loved the paintings on her wall,i was admiring the room,while she was packing her cloths she washed earlier inside,after that,the next thing,she started undressing herself,leaving only her panties and bra on,after which she used her towel to cover herself before entering the bathroom,all this while,i just kept my cool,pressing my fone....she finally came out of the bathroom,and layed down on her bed with only her towel,we talked a few more minutes,before i told her that i'd love to take my leave now....when i got home,she sent me a whatsapp message saying i didn't ask her to offer me anything....

I need your opinions here,was she sending me GREEN LIGHT or was it normal?
Ifa n fani lapo ya, ore ma se binu
Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by wordbank(m): 1:22pm On Apr 06, 2015
This same mugu go soon chop dat girl
I dey expect invitation pt2
Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by Emperoradrian(m): 1:48pm On Apr 06, 2015
ceejayxy:
I hav a feeling dis happened in owerri
...nope in awka...unizik
Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by dondan1: 1:53pm On Apr 06, 2015
O boy how the light want green again na confirm akpos u be ooo grin
Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by paschenko(m): 2:35pm On Apr 06, 2015
Na waooo, I wonder Y such things don't happen to guys like me. Anyway, God knows why He doesn't give wild beasts horns and paws at d same time. If na calabar boi wey I be, she for know say AC no be fan!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

19-Year-Old Boy Marries 15-Year-Old Girl In Northern Part Of Nigeria. Photos / Romance Section Chat Room I / 10 Shameful Acts Ladies Display After Getting Under The Boxers Of A Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.