Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,428 members, 7,954,670 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:33 AM

Shameful Habits Ladies Possess That Will Make Their Boyfriend Dump Them - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Shameful Habits Ladies Possess That Will Make Their Boyfriend Dump Them (55687 Views)

7 Immature Dating Habits Ladies Should Grow Out Of In 2017 / Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast / 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shameful Habits Ladies Possess That Will Make Their Boyfriend Dump Them by oje12(m): 1:13pm On Apr 06, 2015
I so like no2 &3 it want piss me off most! I dump one 3weeks ago she almost dry my account bcoz of her demanding! God just save my ass to wake up 4rm my dreaming cryI so like no2 &3 it want piss me off most! I dump one 3weeks ago she almost dry my account bcoz of her demanding! God just save my ass to wake up 4rm my dreaming
Re: Shameful Habits Ladies Possess That Will Make Their Boyfriend Dump Them by Nobody: 2:49pm On Apr 06, 2015
oje12:
I so like no2 &3 it want piss me off most! I dump one 3weeks ago she almost dry my account bcoz of her demanding! God just save my ass to wake up 4rm my dreaming cryI so like no2 &3 it want piss me off most! I dump one 3weeks ago she almost dry my account bcoz of her demanding! God just save my ass to wake up 4rm my dreaming

Lol how many times u wan write d comment bro?
Re: Shameful Habits Ladies Possess That Will Make Their Boyfriend Dump Them by paschenko(m): 2:56pm On Apr 06, 2015
prinzeepule:
Nos 4 & 5 takes higher percentage in my own view ;you wont just believe how most of this ladies thinks.Always marriage marriage n if you ask dem what next den they turn dumb.
pls ladies dont turn yourself into a baby making factory

It is so sad cos most of'em gurls think marriage is a poverty alleviation program.

1 Like

Re: Shameful Habits Ladies Possess That Will Make Their Boyfriend Dump Them by Temysteve(m): 3:09pm On Apr 06, 2015
The one i hate most is for a lady urinating while standing, my head always turned mad wen seeing dis.....
Re: Shameful Habits Ladies Possess That Will Make Their Boyfriend Dump Them by subbieD(f): 4:49pm On Apr 06, 2015
#taaaaaa,not all ladies o
Bur wait a min! Wat If d guy doesn't knw Wen to gv?.....no2 is den needed... tongue
Re: Shameful Habits Ladies Possess That Will Make Their Boyfriend Dump Them by akin3102(m): 5:44pm On Apr 06, 2015
I wonder if anybody noticed that the ladies are not ready to learn and change..All the points are right and correct.Whenever I see such thread for guys, I do learn and check myself.This thread is not just trying to get at ladies but educative as well.Thumbs up @OP..My fine cousin room scatter eh..Heard a lady on radio saying she likes to scatter her room and her hubby wasn't happy abt it,dat dats her nature..I laughed so te I con dey speak in tongues....
Re: Shameful Habits Ladies Possess That Will Make Their Boyfriend Dump Them by Nobody: 5:49pm On Apr 06, 2015
Temysteve:
The one i hate most is for a lady urinating while standing, my head always turned mad wen seeing dis.....

Lmao.. it's common to market women and illiterate oo
Re: Shameful Habits Ladies Possess That Will Make Their Boyfriend Dump Them by Nobody: 5:51pm On Apr 06, 2015
akin3102:
I wonder if anybody noticed that the ladies are not ready to learn and change..All the points are right and correct.Whenever I see such thread for guys, I do learn and check myself.This thread is not just trying to get at ladies but educative as well.Thumbs up @OP..My fine cousin room scatter eh..Heard a lady on radio saying she likes to scatter her room and her hubby wasn't happy abt it,dat dats her nature..I laughed so te I con dey speak in tongues....

Thanks bro. Lol nah different species of ladies dey nowadays. Lol @ speak in tongues.
Re: Shameful Habits Ladies Possess That Will Make Their Boyfriend Dump Them by Klare(f): 9:37pm On Apr 06, 2015
wristwatch:
In recent time, the rate of sudden break up in relationships is quite alarming due to intolerable attributes which can make lover boys dump them in a wink without thinking twice.

However, many that are dumped by the reason of these habits will start running from Churches to Mosques, Pastors to Alfas, Herbalists to Guru Maraji the moment that innocent dude who has promised them marriage call it a quit

Now let's analyze these shameful habits

1. Untidiness, Laziness, And Looking Unkempt

It's very evident that some ladies can soak their towels, underwear and clothes for days without worrying about the smell emanating from it.

However, many of them only manage to tidy up and arrange their rooms properly especially when they are expecting male visitor but when you see these same ladies on the streets or mobile network, they look better than Beyonce on social network. I trust the larger percentage of guys can only tolerate that.

2. Begging For Money And Recharge Card

The notion that men are made to provide for them turned many ladies into developing gold digging habits. Some beg for recharge card, mobile phones and all sort of perishable parameters from every Tom, Dick and Harry. When the boyfriends cannot cope with that disgusting habit and dump them, they will keep saying most men don't appreciate good ladies.

3. Double Dating

There's only a slight difference between some so called girlfriend and prostitutes. However, many of them are so covetous that they keep many species of guys for financial assistance despite the fact that the innocent dude is everything his best to ensure she's satisfied yet still keeps many magas under the cloak of not keeping all her eggs in one basket.

4. Lack of Vision, Goal and Objectives In Life

An average Nigerian lady wants to get married to a man living in a mansion with so many cars and maids but the question is, what will be her own contribution?

Many of them are so dumb that If you give them a million naira, the next thing they think of is fixing of eyes lashes, Brazilian hair which costs about N120,000, buy bleaching and toning cream which costs about N 20,000 or more, buying of Iphone6: N180,000 so as to make other ladies see them as fashionable ladies, Instead of investing into something that will add value to their resume and personal lif
5. Low Sense Of Reasoning

[i]Some ladies are so dumb that they can barely give meaningful contribution to practical issues. All they think of is how to get married and place financial burden on their husbands.

6. Bad cooks

Some ladies are bad cook but the most annoying thing is that they are not ready to learn. Helping their mothers in the kitchen is a difficult task for them. They can't prepare common noodles let alone eba. This is a turn off for many guys.

wa sere
Re: Shameful Habits Ladies Possess That Will Make Their Boyfriend Dump Them by mujtaba23: 6:29am On Apr 07, 2015
Dat is it
Re: Shameful Habits Ladies Possess That Will Make Their Boyfriend Dump Them by thexzy(m): 11:53am On Apr 07, 2015
wristwatch:
In recent time, the rate of sudden break up in relationships is quite alarming due to intolerable attributes which can make lover boys dump them in a wink without thinking twice.

However, many that are dumped by the reason of these habits will start running from Churches to Mosques, Pastors to Alfas, Herbalists to Guru Maraji the moment that innocent dude who has promised them marriage call it a quit

Now let's analyze these shameful habits

1. Untidiness, Laziness, And Looking Unkempt

It's very evident that some ladies can soak their towels, underwear and clothes for days without worrying about the smell emanating from it.

However, many of them only manage to tidy up and arrange their rooms properly especially when they are expecting male visitor but when you see these same ladies on the streets or mobile network, they look better than Beyonce on social network. I trust the larger percentage of guys can only tolerate that.

2. Begging For Money And Recharge Card

The notion that men are made to provide for them turned many ladies into developing gold digging habits. Some beg for recharge card, mobile phones and all sort of perishable parameters from every Tom, Dick and Harry. When the boyfriends cannot cope with that disgusting habit and dump them, they will keep saying most men don't appreciate good ladies.

3. Double Dating

There's only a slight difference between some so called girlfriend and prostitutes. However, many of them are so covetous that they keep many species of guys for financial assistance despite the fact that the innocent dude is everything his best to ensure she's satisfied yet still keeps many magas under the cloak of not keeping all her eggs in one basket.

4. Lack of Vision, Goal and Objectives In Life

An average Nigerian lady wants to get married to a man living in a mansion with so many cars and maids but the question is, what will be her own contribution?

Many of them are so dumb that If you give them a million naira, the next thing they think of is fixing of eyes lashes, Brazilian hair which costs about N120,000, buy bleaching and toning cream which costs about N 20,000 or more, buying of Iphone6: N180,000 so as to make other ladies see them as fashionable ladies, Instead of investing into something that will add value to their resume and personal life.

5. Low Sense Of Reasoning

Some ladies are so dumb that they can barely give meaningful contribution to practical issues. All they think of is how to get married and place financial burden on their husbands.

6. Bad cooks

Some ladies are bad cook but the most annoying thing is that they are not ready to learn. Helping their mothers in the kitchen is a difficult task for them. They can't prepare common noodles let alone eba. This is a turn off for many guys.

The password to a man'ยง heart is through his stomach. Please, Ladies go learn how to cook coz most of you are dumb ass when it comes to this aspect........And again always be Neat(Decent) in everything u do. I personally love girls that are Neat/Decent both in/out
Re: Shameful Habits Ladies Possess That Will Make Their Boyfriend Dump Them by Derushah(f): 1:24am On Oct 22, 2016
A guy will dump a girl because she cheats yet guys campaign for side chick.
Do unto others what you wish others to do unto you.
NO 3 no make sense

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Gives His New Wife A Car As Wedding Gift. Photos / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Nigerian Man And His Chinese Wife-To-Be / Pre Wedding Photos Of The Most Talked About Wedding In Kogi State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.