Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,226 members, 7,957,526 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:07 PM

Shameful Habits Ladies Possess That Will Make Their Boyfriend Dump Them - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Shameful Habits Ladies Possess That Will Make Their Boyfriend Dump Them (55698 Views)

7 Immature Dating Habits Ladies Should Grow Out Of In 2017 / Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast / 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shameful Habits Ladies Possess That Will Make Their Boyfriend Dump Them by NobleG1(m): 10:56pm On Apr 05, 2015
7. Stinky p*ussy.

Majority of Nigerian girls are dirty in between their legs. They lack serious hygiene down there, yet they have the latest expensive phones, shoes, clothes and bags (bought by men). But can't keep that place clean. Either due to laziness or ignorance or used to being dirty.

1 Like

Re: Shameful Habits Ladies Possess That Will Make Their Boyfriend Dump Them by Nobody: 11:00pm On Apr 05, 2015
NobleG1:
7. Stinky p*ussy.

Majority of Nigerians girl are dirty in between their legs. They lack serious hygiene down there, yet they have the latest expensive phones, shoes, clothes and bags (bought by men). But can't keep that place clean. Either due to laziness or ignorance or used to being dirty.

Mouth sealed
Re: Shameful Habits Ladies Possess That Will Make Their Boyfriend Dump Them by Nobody: 11:23pm On Apr 05, 2015
artisticallyart:
1-4 made me left my ex. While we were dating still had other guys and when you ask she tells you they her friends, even when you catch them in compromising position. Her money is no get part 2 despite the fact that she works, "go back for HND", I said." please I have tried" was her respone.

Hehehe. Orisirisi
Re: Shameful Habits Ladies Possess That Will Make Their Boyfriend Dump Them by whales2020(m): 11:29pm On Apr 05, 2015
Chukwu94:
Its very difficult to find a lady that do not possess at least one of these qualities..

I thank God 4 nairaland, no more GEJ and GMB

Believe me!
Re: Shameful Habits Ladies Possess That Will Make Their Boyfriend Dump Them by Nobody: 11:30pm On Apr 05, 2015
wristwatch:
In recent time, the rate of sudden break up in relationships is quite alarming due to intolerable attributes which can make lover boys dump them in a wink without thinking twice.

However, many that are dumped by the reason of these habits will start running from Churches to Mosques, Pastors to Alfas, Herbalists to Guru Maraji the moment that innocent dude who has promised them marriage call it a quit

Now let's analyze these shameful habits

1. Untidiness, Laziness, And Looking Unkempt

It's very evident that some ladies can soak their towels, underwear and clothes for days without worrying about the smell emanating from it.

However, many of them only manage to tidy up and arrange their rooms properly especially when they are expecting male visitor but when you see these same ladies on the streets or mobile network, they look better than Beyonce on social network. I trust the larger percentage of guys can only tolerate that.

2. Begging For Money And Recharge Card

The notion that men are made to provide for them turned many ladies into developing gold digging habits. Some beg for recharge card, mobile phones and all sort of perishable parameters from every Tom, Dick and Harry. When the boyfriends cannot cope with that disgusting habit and dump them, they will keep saying most men don't appreciate good ladies.

3. Double Dating

There's only a slight difference between some so called girlfriend and prostitutes. However, many of them are so covetous that they keep many species of guys for financial assistance despite the fact that the innocent dude is everything his best to ensure she's satisfied yet still keeps many magas under the cloak of not keeping all her eggs in one basket.

4. Lack of Vision, Goal and Objectives In Life

An average Nigerian lady wants to get married to a man living in a mansion with so many cars and maids but the question is, what will be her own contribution?

Many of them are so dumb that If you give them a million naira, the next thing they think of is fixing of eyes lashes, Brazilian hair which costs about N120,000, buy bleaching and toning cream which costs about N 20,000 or more, buying of Iphone6: N180,000 so as to make other ladies see them as fashionable ladies, Instead of investing into something that will add value to their resume and personal life.

5. Low Sense Of Reasoning

Some ladies are so dumb that they can barely give meaningful contribution to practical issues. All they think of is how to get married and place financial burden on their husbands.

6. Bad cooks

Some ladies are bad cook but the most annoying thing is that they are not ready to learn. Helping their mothers in the kitchen is a difficult task for them. They can't prepare common noodles let alone eba. This is a turn off for many guys.

.....Yeap...guy u r 100% correct....kudos!!! cool
Re: Shameful Habits Ladies Possess That Will Make Their Boyfriend Dump Them by Rexnegro(m): 11:43pm On Apr 05, 2015
wristwatch:

Having such lady in ur life can destroy your purpose in life.

The reason I always tell guys to LOOK BEFORE THEY LEAP
#gbam...bro sometime even if u over look sef u won't see anytin until they come into ur life...I pursue my last gf cos of same issue...they re annoying and unreasonable breeds. Just few among them tink with their head.
Re: Shameful Habits Ladies Possess That Will Make Their Boyfriend Dump Them by kessco(m): 11:58pm On Apr 05, 2015
Op, how I wish they will hear, well said.

Pls just go to the nearest bar, take bottles of origin and I will pay later. Don't thank me oo
Re: Shameful Habits Ladies Possess That Will Make Their Boyfriend Dump Them by Niyoung(m): 12:25am On Apr 06, 2015
wristwatch:
In recent time, the rate of sudden break up in relationships is quite alarming due to intolerable attributes which can make lover boys dump them in a wink without thinking twice.

However, many that are dumped by the reason of these habits will start running from Churches to Mosques, Pastors to Alfas, Herbalists to Guru Maraji the moment that innocent dude who has promised them marriage call it a quit

Now let's analyze these shameful habits

1. Untidiness, Laziness, And Looking Unkempt

It's very evident that some ladies can soak their towels, underwear and clothes for days without worrying about the smell emanating from it.

However, many of them only manage to tidy up and arrange their rooms properly especially when they are expecting male visitor but when you see these same ladies on the streets or mobile network, they look better than Beyonce on social network. I trust the larger percentage of guys can only tolerate that.

2. Begging For Money And Recharge Card

The notion that men are made to provide for them turned many ladies into developing gold digging habits. Some beg for recharge card, mobile phones and all sort of perishable parameters from every Tom, Dick and Harry. When the boyfriends cannot cope with that disgusting habit and dump them, they will keep saying most men don't appreciate good ladies.

3. Double Dating

There's only a slight difference between some so called girlfriend and prostitutes. However, many of them are so covetous that they keep many species of guys for financial assistance despite the fact that the innocent dude is everything his best to ensure she's satisfied yet still keeps many magas under the cloak of not keeping all her eggs in one basket.

4. Lack of Vision, Goal and Objectives In Life

An average Nigerian lady wants to get married to a man living in a mansion with so many cars and maids but the question is, what will be her own contribution?

Many of them are so dumb that If you give them a million naira, the next thing they think of is fixing of eyes lashes, Brazilian hair which costs about N120,000, buy bleaching and toning cream which costs about N 20,000 or more, buying of Iphone6: N180,000 so as to make other ladies see them as fashionable ladies, Instead of investing into something that will add value to their resume and personal life.

5. Low Sense Of Reasoning

Some ladies are so dumb that they can barely give meaningful contribution to practical issues. All they think of is how to get married and place financial burden on their husbands.

6. Bad cooks

Some ladies are bad cook but the most annoying thing is that they are not ready to learn. Helping their mothers in the kitchen is a difficult task for them. They can't prepare common noodles let alone eba. This is a turn off for many guys.

In fact u hv A1 on dis article. All of dem r jst beggers. Talking 4rm experience mehn. U kno wen u spends ur whole life asking all guys 4 money or oda material thns d vision has already lost so whr is d bright future coming 4rm wen d pride is sinking? Dis is nt d matter of been selfish or stingy. Girls all these r annoying!
Re: Shameful Habits Ladies Possess That Will Make Their Boyfriend Dump Them by bosun11(m): 12:58am On Apr 06, 2015
Euckybaby:
just have that in mind.. there are better ones

i know there are better ones but please answer what i asked..PLEASE
Re: Shameful Habits Ladies Possess That Will Make Their Boyfriend Dump Them by MMotimo: 3:22am On Apr 06, 2015
wristwatch:

6. Bad cooks

Your girlfriend is NOT your Momma nor is she your cook and you are NOT her father nor ATM!

1 Like

Re: Shameful Habits Ladies Possess That Will Make Their Boyfriend Dump Them by niceguy7(m): 6:10am On Apr 06, 2015
wristwatch:

U get money oo bros smiley
Lol.
Re: Shameful Habits Ladies Possess That Will Make Their Boyfriend Dump Them by Edusouls(m): 7:13am On Apr 06, 2015
Midehi:
guy you nailed it....but why open fowl yansh na.

but also remember guys are not left out from shameful habits too that will make ladies dump them.

on the other hand, if a guy finds out all these habits from his girl, i dont think dumping is the option especially when he truely love the girl, i think he can mould her into good habits...that is a girl who knows what she want in life & adhere to the corrections.
and thats the biggest problem with you girls, u people dont take correction, so thats the worse wahala, were we men go start then?
Re: Shameful Habits Ladies Possess That Will Make Their Boyfriend Dump Them by eyeon(m): 7:18am On Apr 06, 2015
tohpahz:

Whus this one?? Goot ko.. vboot ni
Ko, ni, non of my business.
*egwuregwu stops here.*
Re: Shameful Habits Ladies Possess That Will Make Their Boyfriend Dump Them by CarterDavid30(m): 7:18am On Apr 06, 2015
Annypie:
hmmm..its funny how some ladies possess none of this and r still d definition of loneliness.

perfection is more of a turn off...btw I aint saying ladies shuldnt strive to get better, believe me we r on it.
Yeah, well said. Perfection is boring on its own.
Re: Shameful Habits Ladies Possess That Will Make Their Boyfriend Dump Them by eyeon(m): 7:20am On Apr 06, 2015
wristwatch:

yimu*
*muyi
Re: Shameful Habits Ladies Possess That Will Make Their Boyfriend Dump Them by Edusouls(m): 7:21am On Apr 06, 2015
the problem is tougher beyond the listed facts, women are so stubborn and prone to flaws that, in most cases you spend lots and lots of energy trying to get one simple correction into her rock hard brains, most girls are just incourigible, they just cant change their bad habits, and the more you try to correct them, they get stubborn and some resort to argument,the truth is that u cant change a woman's karacter, so thats why men look for an ok girl with nice qualities..cos women has lots of negeative vices...
Re: Shameful Habits Ladies Possess That Will Make Their Boyfriend Dump Them by CarterDavid30(m): 7:21am On Apr 06, 2015
1,4 and 5 is a big NO for me.
Re: Shameful Habits Ladies Possess That Will Make Their Boyfriend Dump Them by instinct57vm(m): 7:35am On Apr 06, 2015
partly true but if doubledating and frequent nagging don't turn u off then u'r a rare gem
Re: Shameful Habits Ladies Possess That Will Make Their Boyfriend Dump Them by dayveed1(m): 7:41am On Apr 06, 2015
NobleG1:
7. Stinky p*ussy.

Majority of Nigerians girls are dirty in between their legs. They lack serious hygiene down there, yet they have the latest expensive phones, shoes, clothes and bags (bought by men). But can't keep that place clean. Either due to laziness or ignorance or used to being dirty.
youre damn right bro Majority of em are dirty. Even at the look of some P* na automatic turnoff.

1 Like

Re: Shameful Habits Ladies Possess That Will Make Their Boyfriend Dump Them by instinct57vm(m): 7:43am On Apr 06, 2015
well, i'll be d first to disagree wit u, Perfection isn't a turn off to a guy...its d opposite way, guys av better sense of humour....a guy tryn to show perfection is perceived to be weak by 99.99% ladies
Re: Shameful Habits Ladies Possess That Will Make Their Boyfriend Dump Them by instinct57vm(m): 7:46am On Apr 06, 2015
Midehi:
guy you nailed it....but why open fowl yansh na.

but also remember guys are not left out from shameful habits too that will make ladies dump them.

on the other hand, if a guy finds out all these habits from his girl, i dont think dumping is the option especially when he truely love the girl, i think he can mould her into good habits...that is a girl who knows what she want in life & adhere to the corrections.

well, u can mould all d habits but not DOUBLEDATING
Re: Shameful Habits Ladies Possess That Will Make Their Boyfriend Dump Them by elantraceey(f): 7:50am On Apr 06, 2015
Bleszin:
ok...So dat was why he dumped u,but y did u lie 2 me before?
dont bother apologising,i understand

Lol

1 Like

Re: Shameful Habits Ladies Possess That Will Make Their Boyfriend Dump Them by Alarib(m): 7:53am On Apr 06, 2015
Nneka123:
undecided where did you get your ideas from? Especially number 1, like seriously? That was utterly ludicrous. Smh!!!!

Number 1 is actuially very credible wen u remove the "unkempt" part. I've met a lot of beautiful ladies who are untidy and lazy.
Re: Shameful Habits Ladies Possess That Will Make Their Boyfriend Dump Them by instinct57vm(m): 7:58am On Apr 06, 2015
Edusouls:
the problem is tougher beyond the listed facts, women are so stubborn and prone to flaws that, in most cases you spend lots and lots of energy trying to get one simple correction into her rock hard brains, most girls are just incourigible, they just cant change their bad habits, and the more you try to correct them, they get stubborn and some resort to argument,the truth is that u cant change a woman's karacter, so thats why men look for an ok girl with nice qualities..cos women has lots of negeative vices...

the oK girl can stl turn weird, for me the key is a guy shouldn't settle for less, wit ds attitude n mindset a guy will alwz prevail, as wev got dat upperhand...if women knws u won't settle for less, they step up and sit tight..
Re: Shameful Habits Ladies Possess That Will Make Their Boyfriend Dump Them by Nobody: 8:18am On Apr 06, 2015
MMotimo:

Your girlfriend is NOT your Momma nor is she your cook and you are NOT her father nor ATM!

Ok I get ur point but what are u trying 2 say? Afterall u will still spend on them whether u like it or not.
Re: Shameful Habits Ladies Possess That Will Make Their Boyfriend Dump Them by Nobody: 8:21am On Apr 06, 2015
Edusouls:

Well said bro
Re: Shameful Habits Ladies Possess That Will Make Their Boyfriend Dump Them by Nobody: 9:34am On Apr 06, 2015
elantraceey:
To an extent you're correct , I met a guy who always complained about his gf being to lazy though she looked pretty and neat outside and in no time he left her .

Okay, now I remember .
Re: Shameful Habits Ladies Possess That Will Make Their Boyfriend Dump Them by Adex097: 9:45am On Apr 06, 2015
thatniqqress:

And I fall under no5 embarassed
So we can't date again/you'll eventually dump ma sorry a*s if we date cry

grin
Lol...I'm actually allergic to dumb girls but we all know love is blind and the Love I've gat for ya is not an exception. grin
Re: Shameful Habits Ladies Possess That Will Make Their Boyfriend Dump Them by MayflowerB(f): 10:35am On Apr 06, 2015
Chukwu94:
Its very difficult to find a lady that do not possess at least one of these qualities..

I thank God 4 nairaland, no more GEJ and GMB
I can boldly tell u dat I dont possess any of d qualities mentioned above
Re: Shameful Habits Ladies Possess That Will Make Their Boyfriend Dump Them by Nobody: 10:43am On Apr 06, 2015
MayflowerB:

I can boldly tell u dat I dont possess any of d qualities mentioned above

I love when ladies can defend their attitude with words but action speaks more.
Re: Shameful Habits Ladies Possess That Will Make Their Boyfriend Dump Them by wiznuel(m): 10:51am On Apr 06, 2015
most ladies have appointed themselves to be Mathew as in tax collector
Re: Shameful Habits Ladies Possess That Will Make Their Boyfriend Dump Them by Mclick(m): 12:11pm On Apr 06, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

6 Ways To Identify Girls You Should Never Get Married To / Bride Lifts Groom Up After Kissing Him At Their Wedding Reception (Photo) / How Do I Leave A Single Mother Without Hurting Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.