Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,681 members, 7,955,521 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:14 AM

Shameful Habits Ladies Possess That Will Make Their Boyfriend Dump Them - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Shameful Habits Ladies Possess That Will Make Their Boyfriend Dump Them (55689 Views)

7 Immature Dating Habits Ladies Should Grow Out Of In 2017 / Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast / 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shameful Habits Ladies Possess That Will Make Their Boyfriend Dump Them by Nobody: 4:39pm On Apr 05, 2015
Nneka123:
Lmao, what truth? I Can't see it, show me undecided

Number 5 got me loling, like c'mon!!

Only number 3 is relevant

Sweetheart, oh comon! Only no 3 is relevant! No way shocked

Yes oo. U neva c dumb ladies before?
Re: Shameful Habits Ladies Possess That Will Make Their Boyfriend Dump Them by ronald4lif(m): 4:39pm On Apr 05, 2015
falconey:

in summary they are "beggars"

I'm a man of few words.

Hmmm, okay.
Re: Shameful Habits Ladies Possess That Will Make Their Boyfriend Dump Them by Generalkorex(m): 4:40pm On Apr 05, 2015
Op u try
Re: Shameful Habits Ladies Possess That Will Make Their Boyfriend Dump Them by Nobody: 4:41pm On Apr 05, 2015
ronald4lif:

I didn't mean to say they are beggars like falconey had said. Fact is, I don't think there's any guy who wouldn't share what he has with his woman he claims to love or be in a relationship with, no matter how little. This of course includes money and top-ups as highlighted in number 2. However, it's annoying and over bearing when they prioritise it as the top basis of dating the guy. Normally, a guy should know what his woman needs and should be able to know when to help out and doesn't need to be reminded. That way it becomes an obligation which I don't subscribe to.

That is exactly what I am trying to say.

Well analysed comment bro
Re: Shameful Habits Ladies Possess That Will Make Their Boyfriend Dump Them by Nobody: 4:43pm On Apr 05, 2015
wristwatch:

Thanks Dear.

It will be difficult to mould such ladies. Having the notion to change someone in relationship is derogatory.
yea i believe you but few can change, some has these habits cos of where they are coming from 'their background'.

nice write-up.
Re: Shameful Habits Ladies Possess That Will Make Their Boyfriend Dump Them by Nobody: 4:55pm On Apr 05, 2015
falconey:

I'm a man of few words.

Few hurtful words
Re: Shameful Habits Ladies Possess That Will Make Their Boyfriend Dump Them by fuckshit: 5:01pm On Apr 05, 2015
so fücking true; number 3 is now a fücking social norm with some ladies; grin grin
Re: Shameful Habits Ladies Possess That Will Make Their Boyfriend Dump Them by tosyne2much(m): 5:02pm On Apr 05, 2015
EroticAngelina:
nicely written op. Waiting for a counter thread.
You should come up with the counter thread tongue
Re: Shameful Habits Ladies Possess That Will Make Their Boyfriend Dump Them by falconey(m): 5:05pm On Apr 05, 2015
brito:

Few hurtful words

I'm so sorry ma'am.

But it doesn't make any sense if they have they won't ask, would they?

Why will I ask my BF money for hair when I have?

1 Like

Re: Shameful Habits Ladies Possess That Will Make Their Boyfriend Dump Them by Nobody: 5:06pm On Apr 05, 2015
wristwatch:
In recent time, the rate of sudden break up in relationships is quite alarming due to intolerable attributes which can make lover boys dump them in a wink without thinking twice.

However, many that are dumped by the reason of these habits will start running from Churches to Mosques, Pastors to Alfas, Herbalists to Guru Maraji the moment that innocent dude who has promised them marriage call it a quit

Now let's analyze these shameful habits

1. Untidiness, Laziness, And Looking Unkempt

It's very evident that some ladies can soak their towels, underwear and clothes for days without worrying about the smell emanating from it.

However, many of them only manage to tidy up and arrange their rooms properly especially when they are expecting male visitor but when you see these same ladies on the streets or mobile network, they look better than Beyonce on social network. I trust the larger percentage of guys can only tolerate that.

2. Begging For Money And Recharge Card

The notion that men are made to provide for them turned many ladies into developing gold digging habits. Some beg for recharge card, mobile phones and all sort of perishable parameters from every Tom, Dick and Harry. When the boyfriends cannot cope with that disgusting habit and dump them, they will keep saying most men don't appreciate good ladies.

3. Double Dating

There's only a slight difference between some so called girlfriend and prostitutes. However, many of them are so covetous that they keep many species of guys for financial assistance despite the fact that the innocent dude is everything his best to ensure she's satisfied yet still keeps many magas under the cloak of not keeping all her eggs in one basket.

4. Lack of Vision, Goal and Objectives In Life

An average Nigerian lady wants to get married to a man living in a mansion with so many cars and maids but the question is, what will be her own contribution?

Many of them are so dumb that If you give them a million naira, the next thing they think of is fixing of eyes lashes, Brazilian hair which costs about N120,000, buy bleaching and toning cream which costs about N 20,000 or more, buying of Iphone6: N180,000 so as to make other ladies see them as fashionable ladies, Instead of investing into something that will add value to their resume and personal life.

5. Low Sense Of Reasoning

Some ladies are so dumb that they can barely give meaningful contribution to practical issues. All they think of is how to get married and place financial burden on their husbands.

6. Bad cooks

Some ladies are bad cook but the most annoying thing is that they are not ready to learn. Helping their mothers in the kitchen is a difficult task for them. They can't prepare common noodles let alone eba. This is a turn off for many guys.

We shall keep DUMPING until we FIND that WIFE MATERIAL..,most guys marry on Saturdays.

It is better to SCOUT now and find than to JUMP into the PIT and get lost.
LADIES never settle for anything LESS ,then Y should I...?
-----A BROKEN RELATIONSHIP will ALWAYS be better than a BROKEN MARRIAGE.

----NEVER u go for SYMPATHY MARRIAGE..

5 Likes

Re: Shameful Habits Ladies Possess That Will Make Their Boyfriend Dump Them by Nobody: 5:18pm On Apr 05, 2015
falconey:

I'm so sorry ma'am.

But it doesn't make any sense if they have they won't ask, would they?

Why will I ask my BF money for hair when I have?

I am too shy to ask anyone for money and some sees it as pride. What is the big deal if your gf/wife ask you for money to make. her hair? its not a big deal to me cos if he's in need I will help him without thinking twice. Most importantly you help if she truly needs it.
Re: Shameful Habits Ladies Possess That Will Make Their Boyfriend Dump Them by Nobody: 5:58pm On Apr 05, 2015
Generalkorex:
Op u try

Thanks bro
Re: Shameful Habits Ladies Possess That Will Make Their Boyfriend Dump Them by Nobody: 6:01pm On Apr 05, 2015
brito:

I am too shy to ask anyone for money and some sees it as pride. What is the big deal if your gf/wife ask you for money to make. her hair? its not a big deal to me cos if he's in need I will help him without thinking twice. Most importantly you help if she truly needs it.

Some ladies has made it compulsory for their boyfriends to pay for their hair always which is disgusting. If it is occasionally, no probs.

1 Like

Re: Shameful Habits Ladies Possess That Will Make Their Boyfriend Dump Them by Nobody: 6:01pm On Apr 05, 2015
kayciano:

We shall keep DUMPING until we FIND that WIFE MATERIAL..,most guys marry on Saturdays.

It is better to SCOUT now and find than to JUMP into the PIT and get lost.
LADIES never settle for anything LESS ,then Y should I...?
-----A BROKEN RELATIONSHIP will ALWAYS be better than a BROKEN MARRIAGE.

----NEVER u go for SYMPATHY MARRIAGE..

LOL. Well said bros mi.
Re: Shameful Habits Ladies Possess That Will Make Their Boyfriend Dump Them by Nobody: 6:52pm On Apr 05, 2015
I wonder what love really is undecided keep dumbing till ya 60 tongue
Re: Shameful Habits Ladies Possess That Will Make Their Boyfriend Dump Them by roufy235(m): 7:01pm On Apr 05, 2015
Nice write-up
Re: Shameful Habits Ladies Possess That Will Make Their Boyfriend Dump Them by dipopooo(m): 7:02pm On Apr 05, 2015
cool
Hmmm youths of nowadays, they don't hav meaningful tinz to think n talk about more dan sex related issues. Imagine oooo today na sunday special sunday 4 dat mata. All d topics dat av bin makin front page today ar frm romance section.

#LEADERSOF2MOROINDEED
Re: Shameful Habits Ladies Possess That Will Make Their Boyfriend Dump Them by Cutehector(m): 7:04pm On Apr 05, 2015
Nneka123:
undecided where did you get your ideas from? Especially number 1, like seriously? That was utterly ludicrous. Smh!!!!
if u like write long and short english, if u r guity of any of them, he z gona dump ur sorry assss
Re: Shameful Habits Ladies Possess That Will Make Their Boyfriend Dump Them by baba11(m): 7:07pm On Apr 05, 2015
Most of these had distanced me from those I ought to have been engaged with,besides, being chastity is the best!
Re: Shameful Habits Ladies Possess That Will Make Their Boyfriend Dump Them by 42n8dzydoo(m): 7:08pm On Apr 05, 2015
elantraceey:
To an extent you're correct , I met a guy who always complained about his gf being to lazy though she looked pretty and neat outside and in no time he left her .
Hmmmmm! Hope you are not that gal.
Re: Shameful Habits Ladies Possess That Will Make Their Boyfriend Dump Them by digitalembrace(m): 7:09pm On Apr 05, 2015
MissAdeife:
Nice Write up wink

You have a very big bumbum.

Not sure why I felt compelled to write that. It's not like you don't already know.

Anyways happy Easter.
Re: Shameful Habits Ladies Possess That Will Make Their Boyfriend Dump Them by MINTY1(f): 7:10pm On Apr 05, 2015
falconey:

I'm a man of few words.
lol
Re: Shameful Habits Ladies Possess That Will Make Their Boyfriend Dump Them by Toks2008(m): 7:11pm On Apr 05, 2015
vA lady needs just three qualities to hook anyman she wants as long as he woos her.

1. Be an excellent cook because the way to a real mans heart is still through his stomach.

2 Be romantic n sexually faithful

3. #e financially dependent nd gd ntured.

Other girls will try hard.

Im talking about keeping a man and not boys.

1 Like

Re: Shameful Habits Ladies Possess That Will Make Their Boyfriend Dump Them by venatus25(m): 7:12pm On Apr 05, 2015
If she pick-pocket whenever she saw your clothes at the wardrope and claiming it is her right.

#frommypastexperience
Re: Shameful Habits Ladies Possess That Will Make Their Boyfriend Dump Them by prinzeepule(m): 7:12pm On Apr 05, 2015
Nos 4 & 5 takes higher percentage in my own view ;you wont just believe how most of this ladies thinks.Always marriage marriage n if you ask dem what next den they turn dumb.
pls ladies dont turn yourself into a baby making factory
Re: Shameful Habits Ladies Possess That Will Make Their Boyfriend Dump Them by Nobody: 7:12pm On Apr 05, 2015
elantraceey:
To an extent you're correct , I met a guy who always complained about his gf being to lazy though she looked pretty and neat outside and in no time he left her .

u see.. Lazy girls can neva possess d potential 2 becom wife
Re: Shameful Habits Ladies Possess That Will Make Their Boyfriend Dump Them by Kingsasian(m): 7:13pm On Apr 05, 2015
tosyne2much:
Wooooooow !!! What a brilliant write-up

Thunbs up OP
U must commend him because its your area of specialties
Re: Shameful Habits Ladies Possess That Will Make Their Boyfriend Dump Them by Nobody: 7:13pm On Apr 05, 2015
dharay99:
apart from numb 2 & 3,

Others na moimoi facts
cry
are you joking?
Re: Shameful Habits Ladies Possess That Will Make Their Boyfriend Dump Them by stpat1(m): 7:14pm On Apr 05, 2015
I must let you know that a lot of ladies posses good qualities before the wedding. After the wedding, you get to see different excuses why they turn opposite of what made you marry them in the first place. Then you start to wonder what went wrong.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shameful Habits Ladies Possess That Will Make Their Boyfriend Dump Them by Nobody: 7:14pm On Apr 05, 2015
Cutehector:
if u like write long and short english, if u r guity of any of them, he z gona dump ur sorry assss

hahahaha
Re: Shameful Habits Ladies Possess That Will Make Their Boyfriend Dump Them by eyeon(m): 7:14pm On Apr 05, 2015
tohpahz:
Going by this.. my boyfriend will not dump mi shey
Yes babe, I wount. Goot girl.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pre Wedding Photos Of The Most Talked About Wedding In Kogi State / Man Gives His New Wife A Car As Wedding Gift. Photos / Man Caught His Woman Cheating, Then Packed The Side Dude Inside Suitcase

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.