Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,404 members, 7,819,432 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

Shameful Habits Ladies Possess That Will Make Their Boyfriend Dump Them - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Shameful Habits Ladies Possess That Will Make Their Boyfriend Dump Them (55447 Views)

7 Immature Dating Habits Ladies Should Grow Out Of In 2017 / Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast / 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shameful Habits Ladies Possess That Will Make Their Boyfriend Dump Them by Nobody: 9:35pm On Apr 05, 2015
wristwatch:

Oh babe! Aww dats cute. Will u mind if I touch it?

Hahaha.....look but don't touch
Re: Shameful Habits Ladies Possess That Will Make Their Boyfriend Dump Them by Kentrasso(f): 9:38pm On Apr 05, 2015
Annypie:
hmmm..its funny how some ladies possess none of this and r still d definition of loneliness.

perfection is more of a turn off....

Deep.
Sometimes I feel am more of a perfectionist...I'll work on my vulnerabilities
Re: Shameful Habits Ladies Possess That Will Make Their Boyfriend Dump Them by sanerugwei: 9:40pm On Apr 05, 2015
elantraceey:
To an extent you're correct , I met a guy who always complained about his gf being to lazy though she looked pretty and neat outside and in no time he left her .

He left her for you? Thanks for sharing how you snatched aunty Bisi, Sikira's sister's bobo..

Lol...na joke I dey o
Re: Shameful Habits Ladies Possess That Will Make Their Boyfriend Dump Them by elantraceey(f): 9:43pm On Apr 05, 2015
sanerugwei:

He left her for you? Thanks for sharing how you snatched aunty Bisi, Sikira's sister's bobo..

Lol...na joke I dey o

Lil , Na , not for me.
Re: Shameful Habits Ladies Possess That Will Make Their Boyfriend Dump Them by tosyne2much(m): 9:47pm On Apr 05, 2015
Kingsasian:
U must commend him because its your area of specialties
Bros you are right cheesy
Re: Shameful Habits Ladies Possess That Will Make Their Boyfriend Dump Them by Kingsasian(m): 9:49pm On Apr 05, 2015
tosyne2much:
Bros you are right cheesy
lol
Re: Shameful Habits Ladies Possess That Will Make Their Boyfriend Dump Them by maajin007(m): 9:50pm On Apr 05, 2015
If any girls try this cheat especially number 1&2 na dump be her second name
Re: Shameful Habits Ladies Possess That Will Make Their Boyfriend Dump Them by Chukwu94: 9:54pm On Apr 05, 2015
ohaleoghene:

I have none of those...I'm a good Cook with a vision and looking good is my priority and yes I work I don't beg no guy for my upkeep I'm content. I have only got one man all my life and.I have financially literate . don't jump to conclusion there good women out there . what you get is who you are
Thats very good. Keep it up
Re: Shameful Habits Ladies Possess That Will Make Their Boyfriend Dump Them by watchindelta(m): 10:01pm On Apr 05, 2015
I dumped my girl last week because of number 1,2,3 not again angry I no pray to jam such wiso again at al undecided I Ned to look 4 a good girl nah because am not going bk undecided
Re: Shameful Habits Ladies Possess That Will Make Their Boyfriend Dump Them by openmine(m): 10:02pm On Apr 05, 2015
4. Lack of Vision, Goal and Objectives In Life

An average Nigerian lady wants to get married to a man living in a mansion with so many cars and maids but the question is, what will be her own contribution?

Many of them are so dumb that If you give them a million naira, the next thing they think of is fixing of eyes lashes, Brazilian hair which costs about N120,000, buy bleaching and toning cream which costs about N 20,000 or more, buying of Iphone6: N180,000 so as to make other ladies see them as fashionable ladies, Instead of investing into something that will add value to their resume and personal life.

5. Low Sense Of Reasoning

Some ladies are so dumb that they can barely give meaningful contribution to practical issues. All they think of is how to get married and place financial burden on their husbands.
Most (not all) nigerian ladies have such awkward and backward mentality....
most of dem dont make meaningful discussions or have a hunger for knowledge...
Its really a pity... sad sad
Re: Shameful Habits Ladies Possess That Will Make Their Boyfriend Dump Them by obowunmi(m): 10:03pm On Apr 05, 2015
Broken relationship is better than a broken marriage.

So dump as many of them now while you can.

1 Like

Re: Shameful Habits Ladies Possess That Will Make Their Boyfriend Dump Them by Euckybaby(f): 10:03pm On Apr 05, 2015
bosun11:

are u one of those few that don't do any?
just have that in mind.. there are better ones
Re: Shameful Habits Ladies Possess That Will Make Their Boyfriend Dump Them by ikorodureporta: 10:05pm On Apr 05, 2015
Chukwu94:
Its very difficult to find a lady that do not possess at least one of these qualities..

I thank God 4 nairaland, no more GEJ and GMB
who tell u........
GEJ Till 2019!
Re: Shameful Habits Ladies Possess That Will Make Their Boyfriend Dump Them by obowunmi(m): 10:05pm On Apr 05, 2015
ikorodureporta:

who tell u........
GEJ Till 2019!

In Otuoke.
Re: Shameful Habits Ladies Possess That Will Make Their Boyfriend Dump Them by njuwo(m): 10:07pm On Apr 05, 2015
LadyCaty:
If I hear
You dey among them abi? Make i just tell you make you tell the others. That recharge card own na im dey vex me pass. You meet girl today, collect number call am for evening, she go just say please can you do me a favour? Send me card, i'm broke. You broke no be work you go go work, na me be your pay master?
Re: Shameful Habits Ladies Possess That Will Make Their Boyfriend Dump Them by Dinhodinho(m): 10:08pm On Apr 05, 2015
wristwatch:
In recent time, the rate of sudden break up in relationships is quite alarming due to intolerable attributes which can make lover boys dump them in a wink without thinking twice.

However, many that are dumped by the reason of these habits will start running from Churches to Mosques, Pastors to Alfas, Herbalists to Guru Maraji the moment that innocent dude who has promised them marriage call it a quit

Now let's analyze these shameful habits

1. Untidiness, Laziness, And Looking Unkempt

It's very evident that some ladies can soak their towels, underwear and clothes for days without worrying about the smell emanating from it.

However, many of them only manage to tidy up and arrange their rooms properly especially when they are expecting male visitor but when you see these same ladies on the streets or mobile network, they look better than Beyonce on social network. I trust the larger percentage of guys can only tolerate that.

2. Begging For Money And Recharge Card

The notion that men are made to provide for them turned many ladies into developing gold digging habits. Some beg for recharge card, mobile phones and all sort of perishable parameters from every Tom, Dick and Harry. When the boyfriends cannot cope with that disgusting habit and dump them, they will keep saying most men don't appreciate good ladies.

3. Double Dating

There's only a slight difference between some so called girlfriend and prostitutes. However, many of them are so covetous that they keep many species of guys for financial assistance despite the fact that the innocent dude is everything his best to ensure she's satisfied yet still keeps many magas under the cloak of not keeping all her eggs in one basket.

An average Nigerian lady wants to get married to a man living in a mansion with so many cars and maids but the question is, what will be her own contribution?

Many of them are so dumb that If you give them a million naira, the next thing they think of is fixing of eyes lashes, Brazilian hair which costs about N120,000, buy bleaching and toning cream which costs about N 20,000 or more, buying of Iphone6: N180,000 so as to make other ladies see them as fashionable ladies, Instead of investing into something that will add value to their resume and personal life.

Some ladies are so dumb that they can barely give meaningful contribution to practical issues. All they think of is how to get married and place financial burden on their husbands.

6. Bad cooks

Some ladies are bad cook but the most annoying thing is that they are not ready to learn. Helping their mothers in the kitchen is a difficult task for them. They can't prepare common noodles let alone eba. This is a turn off for many guys.

Re: Shameful Habits Ladies Possess That Will Make Their Boyfriend Dump Them by LadyCaty(f): 10:10pm On Apr 05, 2015
njuwo:
You dey among them abi? Make i just tell you make you tell the others. That recharge card own na im dey vex me pass. You meet girl today, collect number call am for evening, she go just say please can you do me a favour? Send me card, i'm broke. You broke no be work you go go work, na me be your pay master?
Is t nt just airtym..wats dere..besyds y u colet ha num if u were nt ready †̥ do d “do me a favour tyn”
Re: Shameful Habits Ladies Possess That Will Make Their Boyfriend Dump Them by Nobody: 10:10pm On Apr 05, 2015
brito:

Hahaha.....look but don't touch

cool Ok dear. So long and slippery
Re: Shameful Habits Ladies Possess That Will Make Their Boyfriend Dump Them by Nobody: 10:13pm On Apr 05, 2015
openmine:

Most (not all) nigerian ladies have such awkward and backward mentality....
most of dem dont make meaningful discussions or have a hunger for knowledge...
Its really a pity... sad sad

I am telling u bro.
Re: Shameful Habits Ladies Possess That Will Make Their Boyfriend Dump Them by magneto(m): 10:14pm On Apr 05, 2015
Nice one op...ur words are so true. Here's so more to add to that list

The Nagging Drama Queen
These kind of girls crave attention all d time n would go extra mile to get it. Always complaining nonstop abt irrelevant things and comparing their man to some fantasy boyfriend standard. Gosh! Most times they can be likened to a noisy mosquito on a hot n sweaty nite.....simply terrible!

The Clingy Insecure Baby
These kind of girls are scared of everytn including their own shadow. They cannot take even d simplest decision for themselves witout receiving orders from their mum, aunt, big sis or bro etc. They cherish d 'idea' of a relationship more dan d 'substance' of it. They luv playing d victim and would do anytn to hang on to a guy dats fast losing interest. They can be likened to a pressing iron trying to draw power frm an 'I pass my neighbor' gen....definitely pathetic!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shameful Habits Ladies Possess That Will Make Their Boyfriend Dump Them by ibawon(m): 10:23pm On Apr 05, 2015
You're so very right Bro
Re: Shameful Habits Ladies Possess That Will Make Their Boyfriend Dump Them by njuwo(m): 10:25pm On Apr 05, 2015
LadyCaty:

Is t nt just airtym..wats dere..besyds y u colet ha num if u were nt ready †̥ do d “do me a favour tyn”
But i just started na. Was it not too soon? We guys tend to take girls that asks for favour when we haven't even known each other, we take them as cheap girls. Very cheap ones. Prestige matters alot in a girl's life cause that's the first thing your future husband will look and ponder on if you really have it when he's coming to marry you. So girls that do that should give theirself prestige by refraining from it.
Re: Shameful Habits Ladies Possess That Will Make Their Boyfriend Dump Them by Nobody: 10:26pm On Apr 05, 2015
magneto:
Nice one op...ur words are so true. Here's so more to add to that list

The Nagging Drama Queen
These kind of girls crave attention all d time n would go extra mile to get it. Always complaining nonstop abt irrelevant things and comparing their man to some fantasy boyfriend standard. Gosh! Most times they can be likened to a noisy mosquito on a hot n sweaty nite.....simply terrible!

The Clingy Insecure Baby
These kind of girls are scared of everytn including their own shadow. They cannot take even d simplest decision for themselves witout receiving orders from their mum, aunt, big sis or bro etc. They cherish d 'idea' of a relationship more dan d 'substance' of it. They luv playing d victim and would do anytn to hang on to a guy dats fast losing interest. They can be likened to a pressing iron trying to draw power frm an 'I pass my neighbor' gen....definitely pathetic!

Excellent comment bro. Especially the clingy insecure babes and they are increasing @ alarming rate

1 Like

Re: Shameful Habits Ladies Possess That Will Make Their Boyfriend Dump Them by Nobody: 10:26pm On Apr 05, 2015
ibawon:
You're so very right Bro

Thanks bro
Re: Shameful Habits Ladies Possess That Will Make Their Boyfriend Dump Them by LadyCaty(f): 10:38pm On Apr 05, 2015
njuwo:
But i just started na. Was it not too soon? We guys tend to take girls that asks for favour when we haven't even known each other, we take them as cheap girls. Very cheap ones. Prestige matters alot in a girl's life cause that's the first thing your future husband will look and ponder on if you really have it when he's coming to marry you. So girls that do that should give theirself prestige by refraining from it.

Yes sire
Re: Shameful Habits Ladies Possess That Will Make Their Boyfriend Dump Them by Nobody: 10:42pm On Apr 05, 2015
niceguy7:
Begging for money or recharge card is even a minor issue to me.... But the rest is a no no and a big turn off for me.

U get money oo bros smiley
Re: Shameful Habits Ladies Possess That Will Make Their Boyfriend Dump Them by soldierdollar(m): 10:42pm On Apr 05, 2015
Midehi:
guy you nailed it....but why open fowl yansh na.

but also remember guys are not left out from shameful habits too that will make ladies dump them.

on the other hand, if a guy finds out all these habits from his girl, i dont think dumping is the option especially when he truely love the girl, i think he can mould her into good habits...that is a girl who knows what she want in life & adhere to the corrections.

Time is too short to turn the hand of time back
Re: Shameful Habits Ladies Possess That Will Make Their Boyfriend Dump Them by Rexnegro(m): 10:44pm On Apr 05, 2015
wristwatch:
In recent time, the rate of sudden break up in relationships is quite alarming due to intolerable attributes which can make lover boys dump them in a wink without thinking twice.

However, many that are dumped by the reason of these habits will start running from Churches to Mosques, Pastors to Alfas, Herbalists to Guru Maraji the moment that innocent dude who has promised them marriage call it a quit

Now let's analyze these shameful habits

1. Untidiness, Laziness, And Looking Unkempt

It's very evident that some ladies can soak their towels, underwear and clothes for days without worrying about the smell emanating from it.

However, many of them only manage to tidy up and arrange their rooms properly especially when they are expecting male visitor but when you see these same ladies on the streets or mobile network, they look better than Beyonce on social network. I trust the larger percentage of guys can only tolerate that.

2. Begging For Money And Recharge Card

The notion that men are made to provide for them turned many ladies into developing gold digging habits. Some beg for recharge card, mobile phones and all sort of perishable parameters from every Tom, Dick and Harry. When the boyfriends cannot cope with that disgusting habit and dump them, they will keep saying most men don't appreciate good ladies.

3. Double Dating

There's only a slight difference between some so called girlfriend and prostitutes. However, many of them are so covetous that they keep many species of guys for financial assistance despite the fact that the innocent dude is everything his best to ensure she's satisfied yet still keeps many magas under the cloak of not keeping all her eggs in one basket.

6. Bad cooks

Some ladies are bad cook but the most annoying thing is that they are not ready to learn. Helping their mothers in the kitchen is a difficult task for them. They can't prepare common noodles let alone eba. This is a turn off for many guys.

I can manage and tolerate every number o but u see number 5 alone? dey enough to make me pursue any girls even if u fine reach heaven. Low sense of humor ? Some ladies or girls are just too naturally daft, unreasonable and stu-pid. Maybe they re defaulted that way I don't no. Many of them just mumu as in ehn.

1 Like

Re: Shameful Habits Ladies Possess That Will Make Their Boyfriend Dump Them by Bleszin(f): 10:45pm On Apr 05, 2015
elantraceey:
To an extent you're correct , I met a guy who always complained about his gf being to lazy though she looked pretty and neat outside and in no time he left her .
ok...So dat was why he dumped u,but y did u lie 2 me before?
dont bother apologising,i understand
Re: Shameful Habits Ladies Possess That Will Make Their Boyfriend Dump Them by njuwo(m): 10:46pm On Apr 05, 2015
LadyCaty:

Yes sire
I don't even like my girl asking for recharge card from me. I get turn off by it, and my heart will start doing frog jump. I don't know of other guys. I like my girl asking me to increase the velocity of my love for her instead.
Re: Shameful Habits Ladies Possess That Will Make Their Boyfriend Dump Them by Nobody: 10:47pm On Apr 05, 2015
watchindelta:
I dumped my girl last week because of number 1,2,3 not again angry I no pray to jam such wiso again at al undecided I Ned to look 4 a good girl nah because am not going bk undecided

LOL cheesy
Re: Shameful Habits Ladies Possess That Will Make Their Boyfriend Dump Them by Nobody: 10:50pm On Apr 05, 2015
Rexnegro:

I can manage and tolerate every number o but u see number 5 alone? dey enough to make me pursue any girls even if u fine reach heaven. Low sense of humor ? Some ladies or girls are just too naturally daft, unreasonable and stu-pid. Maybe they re defaulted that way I don't no. Many of them just mumu as in ehn.

Having such lady in ur life can destroy your purpose in life.

The reason I always tell guys to LOOK BEFORE THEY LEAP

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Benin: Hooker Seizes Man's International Passport For Not Paying After Sex / My Landlady, Her Daughters And A Tenant…(sex Story) / Menses On Wedding Night?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.