Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,943 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel (48778 Views)

Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS) / Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another / Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by lasurjunior(m): 8:38pm On Apr 07, 2015
Orijin101:
[b] chai! Oyindamola. . . . If i had known, i shouldn't have done that to you cry but anyway, it wasn't my fault coz even the goats, dogs and chickens in the hood can testify to your ugliness then.

3 years ago, this babe waz alwayz stalkin me, showin me green light as if her life depends on me but i alwayz ignore her! she even summoned courage to ask me out but i declined her with immediate effect, why? coz she waz not good looking, she gat no dress sense and too dark for my liking, i knew i broke her heart then but i waz still happy to have done that! and later we packed away from that hood.

Last year, things turned around, i visited the area during christmas period and i met Oyindamola, the babe is already endowed, see front shocked see back shocked the ugly dark girl i waz callin her before is now black and shine, i first asked her for a hug to be sure she is not makin use of boobs pad but the suppression of her _____ on my chest gat me speakin in tongue.

to cut the long story short, i collected her num and started makin advances towards her but na my close padi don dey explore the babe sef cry [/b]
Eyah!!! thats Karma
Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by Esdb3: 11:03pm On Apr 07, 2015
kinibigdeal:

The Bleep is your problem??
Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by kinibigdeal(m): 8:01am On Apr 08, 2015
Esdb3:

The Bleep is your problem??

tongue
Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by amsoslim(m): 9:41am On Apr 08, 2015
fpeter:

LOL...u harsh o abi u relate to Oba of Lagos ni?
lol....u wan drown for inside pucket?
Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by segedoo(m): 8:45pm On Apr 08, 2015
Ojugunrege:

It full Facebook na... wink grin

hehen?! where for 'iweoju'?
Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by Spaxon(f): 8:51pm On Apr 08, 2015
RedBenson:

Pls naw. Just a chance and i'll prove my indepth love for you. Pls. I was stu*id to have ignored you then, but i've learnt my lessons now.

Good....... . .......... ....
Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by Spaxon(f): 8:53pm On Apr 08, 2015
Geenickel:

osenobua!!!!
so u ugly like ds
#s.m.h
Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by Geenickel(m): 10:18pm On Apr 08, 2015
Spaxon:

Are you surprised?

Na tru na..
Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by Spaxon(f): 11:40pm On Apr 08, 2015
Geenickel:

Are you surprised?

Na tru na..
aitte
Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by alterswerve(m): 2:39am On Apr 09, 2015
kambili999:
Amma shove it off Coz this ain't meant for me :p

smh..the truth is bitter.. Or be'er still, the truth tastes like agbo
Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by alterswerve(m): 2:44am On Apr 09, 2015
favoured234:

Brother the bolded is not always the case..
Have you seen some pretty girls then that turned out to be so ugly..
Some ladies blossom so fast and start deteriorating

Favour.. Normally, I check dps and personalities before I reply MT like these. I checked yours and I was impressed, not by your make up or your face, but by your smile. Así que, your smile has saved you. Go and sin no more
Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by Geenickel(m): 10:07pm On Apr 09, 2015
Spaxon:
aitte
gringringrin...

cutey...

#muah muah
Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by slickyb(f): 12:52am On Apr 10, 2015
tongue
Orijin101:
[b] chai! Oyindamola. . . . If i had known, i shouldn't have done that to you cry but anyway, it wasn't my fault coz even the goats, dogs and chickens in the hood can testify to your ugliness then.

3 years ago, this babe waz alwayz stalkin me, showin me green light as if her life depends on me but i alwayz ignore her! she even summoned courage to ask me out but i declined her with immediate effect, why? coz she waz not good looking, she gat no dress sense and too dark for my liking, i knew i broke her heart then but i waz still happy to have done that! and later we packed away from that hood.

Last year, things turned around, i visited the area during christmas period and i met Oyindamola, the babe is already endowed, see front shocked see back shocked the ugly dark girl i waz callin her before is now black and shine, i first asked her for a hug to be sure she is not makin use of boobs pad but the suppression of her _____ on my chest gat me speakin in tongue.

to cut the long story short, i collected her num and started makin advances towards her but na my close padi don dey explore the babe sef cry [/b]
smhfu... that could have been your future wifey oh, if only you stoped drinking this Orijin of a thing tongue
Orijin101:

smhfu... that could have been your future wifey oh, if only you stoped drinking this Orijin of a thing
Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by Nobody: 9:39am On Apr 10, 2015
slickyb:
tongue
smhfu... that could have been your future wifey oh, if only you stoped drinking this Orijin of a thing tongue

smhfu... that could have been your future wifey oh, if only you stoped drinking this Orijin of a thing
I'm allergic to ugly babes cry
Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by SirDorianGray(m): 11:22am On Apr 10, 2015
godoluwa:
lolz. anyway, my own experience is nt because d gal ugly & infact d gal iz beautiful. shes my sibling friend & showed me green when she waz just 17years while i waz 20years then. she used to visit my younger sister to rub minds together cos both of them were in d same class & writing WAEC. I turned her down then & his dad moved his family to another town. I met d gal after 6years & waz afraid to talk to her d way i used to b4. she has becum xo big & worked in FBN. The most annoying part waz dat av neva dated any gal during those time coz I fell in love with my academics & turned down d gal coz i see her as underage. we still communicate as a gud friend as d affection iz still there bt we cant marry. i felt guilty each time i remember

Should have just focused on the gal, despite your love for your academics your English is still poor... grin
godoluwa:
lolz. anyway, my own experience is nt because d gal ugly & infact d gal iz beautiful. shes my sibling friend & showed me green when she waz just 17years while i waz 20years then. she used to visit my younger sister to rub minds together cos both of them were in d same class & writing WAEC. I turned her down then & his dad moved his family to another town. I met d gal after 6years & waz afraid to talk to her d way i used to b4. she has becum xo big & worked in FBN. The most annoying part waz dat av neva dated any gal during those time coz I fell in love with my academics & turned down d gal coz i see her as underage. we still communicate as a gud friend as d affection iz still there bt we cant marry. i felt guilty each time i remember

Should have just focused on the gal, despite your love for your academics your English is still poor...
Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by Spaxon(f): 8:49pm On Apr 11, 2015
Geenickel:

gringringrin...

cutey...

#muah muah
tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Yakubu Chanji Nafsi-Nafsi Bride Is 20 Years, N300,000 Paid As Dowry / Pre-wedding Photos Of A Pregnant Bride-To-Be And Her Man / Lizzy Oke Dancing With Her Husband On A Wheelchair At Their Wedding (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.