Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel (48782 Views)

Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS) / Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another / Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by braindamage(m): 12:35am On Apr 07, 2015
Orijin101:

your dog make brain ooo. . . Na male ba?
yes.
Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by Nobody: 12:41am On Apr 07, 2015
braindamage:
.. You try 2x a weeks? To baf dis dog na ritual...e go sense when e won baf, use person round compound 3x, play with the pipe, lick soap, play with dryer, play with towel, after you finish this own, the back wey go pain..e go dey like say you just do 3 round with Nkechi grin
Na so my GSD sef dey do, if she don see the soap for my hand, she don run under motor! grin na beg i go dey beg am. . .
But the Samoyed like water like mad.

1 Like

Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by Nobody: 12:43am On Apr 07, 2015
braindamage:
.. You try 2x a weeks? To baf dis dog na ritual...e go sense when e won baf, use person round compound 3x, play with the pipe, lick soap, play with dryer, play with towel, after you finish this own, the back wey go pain..e go dey like say you just do 3 round with Nkechi grin

Try using warm water. Dogs love it
Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by badinfluence: 12:45am On Apr 07, 2015
Twaci:
Back in secondary school, I was an epitome of nerdiness! Always the girl with the knee-high socks, wind-screen glasses and tomboyish gait. Lotta guys then saw me as the ugly short girl in class. embarassed

Fastforward to the present....*shrugs* Well what can I say? grin
hmmm... wonder how bad it was
Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by kinibigdeal(m): 12:53am On Apr 07, 2015
Esdb3:

[s]
OMG! These people ehn! Just use plain words you know its meaning[/s].

Is it me or does the accentuated mean absolutely nothing?!

Wtf! Extrapolate means---

When you extrapolate, you
use specific details to make a
general comment. For
example, if you travel to
Canada and encounter only
friendly, kind natives, you
might extrapolate that all
Canadians are friendly.
The verb extrapolate can mean "to predict
future outcomes based on known facts."
For example, looking at your current grade
report for math and how you are doing in
class now, you could extrapolate that you'll
likely earn a solid B for the year.

I just hate it when y'all try to show off with nothing!

#GrammarPolice

Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by braindamage(m): 12:53am On Apr 07, 2015
Orijin101:

Na so my GSD sef dey do, if she don see the soap for my hand, she don run under motor! grin na beg i go dey beg am. . .
But the Samoyed like water like mad.
GSD, very intelligent dog. The GSD instinct dey dormant for dis own. Sense the threat, if e no dey significant e go ignore am. My neighbour wey get Rott dey even fear him dog. Dog wey almost naked him friend one day. Dogs na nice creature
Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by Nobody: 1:02am On Apr 07, 2015
braindamage:
GSD, very intelligent dog. The GSD instinct dey dormant for dis own. Sense the threat, if e no dey significant e go ignore am. My neighbour wey get Rott dey even fear him dog. Dog wey almost naked him friend one day. Dogs na nice creature
As in extraordinarily nice and wonderful creatures, before ehn, i hate dogs pass another thing, but na one local dog for my hood(Hero) na d dog make me dey adopt dogs, i no dey everly dey borin if i dey home, dem go jez dey make you laugh with some of their characters, but dat my GSD wey die, na she i still like pass. . . But i don see another GSD wey i wan adopt, the name na prosper, if i go my vet place tomorrow, i go snap the pix. . .

the dog big ehn!
Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by kinibigdeal(m): 1:02am On Apr 07, 2015
ohaleoghene:

hold on to your make up,you won't look good without them

Lets see yours if you are better off kiss
Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by kinibigdeal(m): 1:07am On Apr 07, 2015
nkemdi89:
Back then in my secondary school days I used to be very slim and looking like a tom boy though I was very young thenn none of my school mate would approach me, people like our head boy then talking to him was a privilege, after my secondary education I joined d government while most were busy writing jamb I was earning pay. Now that my head boy feels intimidated even talking to me cos he feels am higher than him in level also applicable to the rest. Come to think of it I really can't date any of them now even the ones I do have crush on then.

Who wrote the script? undecided guess you've been seeing too many nollywood movies

1 Like

Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by braindamage(m): 1:08am On Apr 07, 2015
noxide:

Try using warm water. Dogs love it
This guy hates any thing heat, not with a fur close to 3inch. Digs the earth to the warmest part, pours his drinking water on the interlock/tiles and lays there, creates a temporary home after I water the flower, goes berserk during heat season. Can't remember when I used anything warm, maybe the grooming when he was a puppy.
Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by braindamage(m): 1:09am On Apr 07, 2015
Orijin101:

As in extraordinarily nice and wonderful creatures, before ehn, i hate dogs pass another thing, but na one local dog for my hood(Hero) na d dog make me dey adopt dogs, i no dey everly dey borin if i dey home, dem go jez dey make you laugh with some of their characters, but dat my GSD wey die, na she i still like pass. . . But i don see another GSD wey i wan adopt, the name na prosper, if i go my vet place tomorrow, i go snap the pix. . .

the dog big ehn!
No wahala, make the dog just get clean bill of health.
Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by Nobody: 1:11am On Apr 07, 2015
braindamage:
No wahala, make the dog just get clean bill of health.
na dat one be koko. . . man wan crash jhare, goodnight bro wink
Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by kinibigdeal(m): 1:11am On Apr 07, 2015
Orijin101:

like seriously, I'm now enemy to so many people in my hood coz of my dogs, nobody wants to visit me but i'ont give a ish about them. . . people in my hood are jez too local!

Story for the god
Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by Nobody: 1:15am On Apr 07, 2015
kinibigdeal:

Story for the god
ok. . .
Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by braindamage(m): 1:15am On Apr 07, 2015
Orijin101:

na dat one be koko. . . man wan crash jhare, goodnight bro wink
na u try pass
Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by stephenqueen: 2:20am On Apr 07, 2015
2dice:

lol no be dey date lala abi na stephenqueen cheesy
Who be lala? undecided
Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by almujeebe(m): 2:21am On Apr 07, 2015
U make me remmeba my secondary school days.

Bola is d name of that babe, she always followed me around whenever we are in break period or after closing hour. I know what she wants but was lik a little shy to woe a lady then. Though she is not that bad but at least she is manageable. She sent some of her friends to me to talk love with me but don't know what to say or how to reply. Their was a day she came to my house without telling me all in d name of borrowing ma physics note.
Later a friend of mine hijacked her and she forgot me patapata.
after our secondary sch, I met Bola one day and she is like a queen in my eye and we talked like 1 hour just to seduce her, we eventually exchanged number and we do talk on phone whenever I want to talk love with her, she always say guy forget that, am no more for u and my brain dey scatter and I remmber dat ALARoye story book alaatan so eran jobo jobo nu.
Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by alterswerve(m): 3:49am On Apr 07, 2015
kambili999:
those guys when dey return should be ignored because they are just after beauty. tongue. when d ladies get old and ugly they will just run like *snap*

Its a great thing to admit that as ladies grow old, their beauty grows in the same vein. Thot u were a guy sef.. Watch out..yah growin uglier by the second grin
Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by Nobody: 4:24am On Apr 07, 2015
MadCow1:
I can relate..

The Ugly Duckling that asked me out in High School and I turned her down had grown into a swan princess many years later when I ran into her at my office..

I was like 'Daayuuuum' shocked shocked shocked Dafuq happened?

Money turned an average honey into a stunning looker
Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by Nobody: 6:06am On Apr 07, 2015
I have this namesake in my village way back when I used to visit for Xmas.
She was an ugly duckling .. No kidding.. I think she was the ugliest in the whole of my local government
Few years ago I saw her... OMG even as a babe I was wowed.. She had everything in the right proportions and she was excellent looking..
But then again I just wished her children wont be as ugly as she was as a child grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by ijiini(m): 6:10am On Apr 07, 2015
..its happened wit my younger broda recently..he is very handsome so girls kip.coming...he snubbed and turned down a particular girl dat i know of and i felt sorry for dat girl.mehn.......wen.dat girl gained admission and my broda saw d new packaging#the bigger hips and fine face#he made moves to famz and enter her......omo.the girl double-snubbed my broda powerfully....chai...she even asked me to warn.him against stalking her....ahhhhhhhhhh.....mogbe!

1 Like

Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by Nobody: 6:10am On Apr 07, 2015
Twaci:
Back in secondary school, I was an epitome of nerdiness! Always the girl with the knee-high socks, wind-screen glasses and tomboyish gait. Lotta guys then saw me as the ugly short girl in class. embarassed

You are a cute girl!!!
Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by lordfalcao(m): 6:50am On Apr 07, 2015
Twaci:

you can still say you are still short
Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by Nobody: 6:55am On Apr 07, 2015
Spaxon:
ain't no space for you dude grin cheesy
lol

Pls naw. Just a chance and i'll prove my indepth love for you. Pls. I was stu*id to have ignored you then, but i've learnt my lessons now.
Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by 2dice(m): 7:01am On Apr 07, 2015
Orijin101:

Na who know lala undecided ?
una dey D9 una wife Bah?
Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by 2dice(m): 7:02am On Apr 07, 2015
stephenqueen:

Who be lala? undecided
eehn ehn
u self dey d9 am abi?
Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by Destiny4fame(m): 7:34am On Apr 07, 2015
Seybaby:
lolzzz.. guys wit deir crazy attitude... no guy has ever turn me down sha ooo
.....Ehn ehn....so,U don approach guy on ya own b4?Anyways,its no big deal....
Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by Destiny4fame(m): 7:47am On Apr 07, 2015
kishimi8:

You haven't really changed much. Still ugly and short. grin grin grin.. small
....She offend U b4?ahhahaahahaaa
Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by Destiny4fame(m): 7:52am On Apr 07, 2015
When I started dating my fiance,some of my friends were condemning me cos she looks small,one even called me child-abuse..

Fastforward now,she's a sight to behold,a model,pretty-damsel,stunning babe, that makes head turn whenever she passes..
[/quote].....Even if she no get dos tins,wetin U go talk lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by Nobody: 7:59am On Apr 07, 2015
2dice:

una dey D9 una wife Bah?
deny wetin? i no know her jhoor tongue
gudmornin jhare
Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by nsiazu: 8:02am On Apr 07, 2015
Well mine is very simple, I was given a name in school and people always laugh at me, Even with that I always pass with flying colours. Even the girls always call me lots of names and always form when talking to them.

Now am no more based in Nigeria but they are all asking for my number everywhere, even my facebook is filled with their messages which I always smile, But now its too late coz things has changed and I thank GOD for my life.

2 Likes

Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by Nobody: 8:07am On Apr 07, 2015
alterswerve:

Its a great thing to admit that as ladies grow old, their beauty grows in the same vein. Thot u were a guy sef.. Watch out..yah growin uglier by the second grin

Brother the bolded is not always the case..
Have you seen some pretty girls then that turned out to be so ugly..
Some ladies blossom so fast and start deteriorating

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Lizzy Oke Dancing With Her Husband On A Wheelchair At Their Wedding (Video) / We Only Have Time For Nigerian Guys – Kenyan Ladies Fight Kenyan Men / Woman Stalks Bestie To SA To Catch Her Sleeping With Her Husband (pics/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.