Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel (48776 Views)

Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS) / Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another / Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by stephenqueen: 8:46pm On Apr 06, 2015
Orijin101:
[b] chai! Oyindamola. . . . If i had known, i shouldn't have done that to you cry but anyway, it wasn't my fault coz even the goats, dogs and chickens in the hood can testify to your ugliness then.

3 years ago, this babe waz alwayz stalkin me, showin me green light as if her life depends on me but i alwayz ignore her! she even summoned courage to ask me out but i declined her with immediate effect, why? coz she waz not good looking, she gat no dress sense and too dark for my liking, i knew i broke her heart then but i waz still happy to have done that! and later we packed away from that hood.

Last year, things turned around, i visited the area during christmas period and i met Oyindamola, the babe is already endowed, see front shocked see back shocked the ugly dark girl i waz callin her before is now black and shine, i first asked her for a hug to be sure she is not makin use of boobs pad but the suppression of her _____ on my chest gat me speakin in tongue.

to cut the long story short, i collected her num and started makin advances towards her but na my close padi don dey explore the babe sef cry [/b]
Wetin be the title of this movie undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by Esdb3: 8:46pm On Apr 06, 2015
Seybaby:
lolzzz.. guys wit deir crazy attitude... no guy has ever turn me down sha ooo

You've asked guys out??

1 Like

Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by Charliiee(m): 8:47pm On Apr 06, 2015
Sanguine:

lmao! Bufffalo?? #can't stop laughing# beauty is in the eye of the beholder afterall... Lol. But to say she looks like a buffalo?? That's just the height of wickidness. Lol. Chai!!
Lol, just look at the person laughing at someone being called a buffalo, the irony

1 Like

Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by biggmusty(m): 8:48pm On Apr 06, 2015
sacora:
if ur dp z anyfin 2 go by, u re still ur old self....nfin has changed....*no hard feelings*

Enemy of fine girls angry

1 Like

Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by Esdb3: 8:48pm On Apr 06, 2015
Twaci:
tongue *No hard feelings*

**thinking out loud** have I found a nneka123 killer??
Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by Nobody: 8:48pm On Apr 06, 2015
Twaci:
tongue *No hard feelings*
don't mind him, you look good jare. Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder.

3 Likes

Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by sophtaf(f): 8:48pm On Apr 06, 2015
Orijin101:

say the truth and let the devil be ashame, don't you look like a Buffalo
grin
Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by Tobilastik(m): 8:48pm On Apr 06, 2015
TR0UBLeMaKeR:
Says the stupiid OP that called me a buffalo this morning cool cool

Orijin101:

say the truth and let the devil be ashame, don't you look like a Buffalo

this orijin na goat... see babe wey set wella wey u dy call buffalo

1 Like

Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by shurlermoz(m): 8:49pm On Apr 06, 2015
Orijin101:
We guys can be so funny at times and i believe that this might have happened to us in one way or the other.
Simply because a lady is not that good looking or she hasn't gotten those feminine qualities(the boobs and ass) we will turn them down despite their non-blinking green lights towards us, we will classify them as being too ugly or not up to our standard. And as we all know that what goes around must surely come around, years later when we come across those ladies we turned down those days, we will now begin to regret our actions and start making efforts to get them back but to no avail! man go come be the ones showing them halogens green light but itz already too late. . .

share your experience, letz have fun cheesy

will share mine after the cut cool

@op you be thief!
If na babe no wan date you because you no get money before and she comes after when you are loaded, you go dey call her Gold digger.
Wetin we go come call you now, Congo digger, abi na p.uss.y digger.....oga park well.

2 Likes

Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by Charliiee(m): 8:49pm On Apr 06, 2015
dipopooo:
NEVER! I av never turned down any gal b4 either ugly or nt. Anytin goes
Lool @ anything goes
Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by Nobody: 8:50pm On Apr 06, 2015
Well that's like a fantasy. My friend used to feel fat in sec school.....checked her out on Facebook recently, she's going to Turkish university and looks so so frigging hot, stunning beauty with all the boobs and ass and fresh skin. She didn't even look like she was in naija.

Some of us ugly ducklings wish to be pretty in the next few years, you know that fantasy where you hope that everyone who treated you bad in sec school meets you as a supermodel in the next five years, so hot and pretty that they get green with envy. Well it doesn't always happen like that.

But guys who treat girls bad because of bodily features which they didn't choose to have, I think those guys deserve the karma they get when they see that chick they treated worse than an animal, so hot and sexy and beautiful, and you can't even touch her by then. What can I say, karma rocks!

4 Likes

Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by EddyBlingzz(m): 8:50pm On Apr 06, 2015
This thread got me LMAO

i don't know why we ugly ones are the most picky cheesy

done that shiit about four times. But i've relocated so much i've not had the chance to see them again and maybe regret my actions
Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by biggmusty(m): 8:51pm On Apr 06, 2015
Charliiee:
Lol, just look at the person laughing at someone being called a buffalo, the irony

Broda she offend u b4?
Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by Nobody: 8:52pm On Apr 06, 2015
Twaci:
Back in secondary school, I was an epitome of nerdiness! Always the girl with the knee-high socks, wind-screen glasses and tomboyish gait. Lotta guys then saw me as the ugly short girl in class. embarassed

Fastforward to the present....*shrugs* Well what can I say? grin
Shall make I no lie,

You still maintain that ugliness grin

3 Likes

Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by Twaci(f): 8:52pm On Apr 06, 2015
franciskaine:
don't mind him, you look good jare. Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder.
Thanks sweedy! kiss
Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by Twaci(f): 8:53pm On Apr 06, 2015
Viciyus:

Shall make I no lie,

You still maintain that ugliness grin
cheesy tongue
Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by kishimi8(m): 8:54pm On Apr 06, 2015
Twaci:
Back in secondary school, I was an epitome of nerdiness! Always the girl with the knee-high socks, wind-screen glasses and tomboyish gait. Lotta guys then saw me as the ugly short girl in class. embarassed

You haven't really changed much. Still ugly and short. grin grin grin.. small
Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by englishmart(m): 8:54pm On Apr 06, 2015
Twaci:

maybe you look more beautiful than you were in your secondary school days, but, what I saw on your dp if amazingly awesome....
Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by NobleG1(m): 8:54pm On Apr 06, 2015
Going for anything that has p*ussy is st*upid. People should have preferences.

Go for someone you think may be good for you. Unfortunately, you don't know 100% if someone is good for you until you date them.

There are beautiful and ugly women who are complete evil, especially, the beautiful ones. Ugly women are usually more educated and career oriented than their beautiful counterparts. Do you know why? Because they pay more attention in their studies.

Any ugly woman who's the CEO or Director or Manager of a company actually earned it.
Mere looks is nothing compared to the great things you get in an ugly woman. Mind you, I don't mean all.

Another quality is that most of them don't cheat on their partners like the beautiful ones.

2 Likes

Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by sacora(f): 8:54pm On Apr 06, 2015
biggmusty:

Enemy of fine girls angry
lolz....flattering z a skill em nt gifted wif!.........I luv 2 call a spade a spade.#blunt & frank!!
Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by Twaci(f): 8:54pm On Apr 06, 2015
kishimi8:

You haven't really changed much. Still ugly and short. grin grin grin.. small
grin
Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by kinibigdeal(m): 8:55pm On Apr 06, 2015
TR0UBLeMaKeR:
Says the stupiid OP that called me a buffalo this morning cool cool

Sorry now
Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by kinibigdeal(m): 8:55pm On Apr 06, 2015
Twaci:
grin

But i can manage your ugliness
Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by defemidefemi(m): 8:56pm On Apr 06, 2015
Twaci:

profile noted. I dnt want to comment rather let me nod my head. I decree and declare upon u; Receive my Email alert now!!!

1 Like

Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by dipopooo(m): 8:57pm On Apr 06, 2015
Charliiee:
Lool @ anything goes

Yes ooo my broda. Haba no b say I wan marry her

1 Like

Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by seeker121(m): 8:57pm On Apr 06, 2015
orijin101 u are on your own.
Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by stephenqueen: 8:57pm On Apr 06, 2015
Twaci:
cheesy tongue
Why your front elevation (boĆ²bs) cum flat like that undecided undecided undecided
Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by Pinye12(m): 8:58pm On Apr 06, 2015
Yea
Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by Emaprince: 8:58pm On Apr 06, 2015
Yes!

Back in 2012, she sent a married female friend of mine to tell me that she liked me and would love to date me. I rejected because she never looked too pretty and no swag. The babe hated me for the rejection and each time she sees me, she'll frown.

But now, if you see that babe, you go bow. I don't know if she washed herself inside a river. Her body is glittering and she's full of swag. Her natural hair sweeps me off my feet. Her @ss come set well well. Infact, I don't know how she did it. If she wear a short, its over for me. I just dey regret!!! Lol...

4 Likes

Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by vislabraye(m): 8:59pm On Apr 06, 2015
Orijin101:
[b] chai! Oyindamola. . . . If i had known, i shouldn't have done that to you cry but anyway, it wasn't my fault coz even the goats, dogs and chickens in the hood can testify to your ugliness then.

3 years ago, this babe waz alwayz stalkin me, showin me green light as if her life depends on me but i alwayz ignore her! she even summoned courage to ask me out but i declined her with immediate effect, why? coz she waz not good looking, she gat no dress sense and too dark for my liking, i knew i broke her heart then but i waz still happy to have done that! and later we packed away from that hood.

Last year, things turned around, i visited the area during christmas period and i met Oyindamola, the babe is already endowed, see front shocked see back shocked the ugly dark girl i waz callin her before is now black and shine, i first asked her for a hug to be sure she is not makin use of boobs pad but the suppression of her _____ on my chest gat me speakin in tongue.

to cut the long story short, i collected her num and started makin advances towards her but na my close padi don dey explore the babe sef cry [/b]

OYO is your own.
Should i say something similar happened to me? I know a guy who was screwing a very small girl. She was like 16 or so that time. I was appaulled by it when he told me that wss his girl.

She looked small with no asset at all. The next day i saw her, i just did as if we didn't know ourselves (seeing that we were introduced at night.) . Years later in her 20s, o boy she has changed oh. See asset like Nicky Minaj, no exaggeration at all. She is slim and curvy. My y friend has even long left her.

When i see her today, i just dey look shocked..

1 Like

Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by Nobody: 8:59pm On Apr 06, 2015
During my NYSC days,kemisola a jamb student in tutorial I taught really had a crush on me,I turned her down,she was skinny.

Fastfoward,I saw her few years later as an undergraduate in a bank,walai,couldn't recognise her again. Curves here and there in right places..she's engaged now..

When I started dating my fiance,some of my friends were condemning me cos she looks small,one even called me child-abuse..

Fastforward now,she's a sight to behold,a model,pretty-damsel,stunning babe, that makes head turn whenever she passes..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by biggmusty(m): 8:59pm On Apr 06, 2015
sacora:
lolz....flattering z a skill em nt gifted wif!.........I luv 2 call a spade a spade.#blunt & frank!!

lol beta go learn cos dis babe actually fine nd she nova grow finish sef...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Another WhatsApp Call Is Crumbling My Relationship / Lady Cries As Man Introduces Her To His Family, Ends Up Marrying Another Lady / Yakubu Chanji Nafsi-Nafsi Bride Is 20 Years, N300,000 Paid As Dowry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.