Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,047 members, 7,838,649 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

Caption This Photo Of Fashola And Tinubu Staring At The Oba Of Lagos - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Photo Of Fashola And Tinubu Staring At The Oba Of Lagos (62292 Views)

"I will tone down my criticism of Buhari because of Fashola" – Fayose (Video) / Official Portrait Of Fashola As Minister Of Power, Works And Housing / Caption This Photo Of Fashola And His Pretty Female Fan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caption This Photo Of Fashola And Tinubu Staring At The Oba Of Lagos by refreshrate: 11:07am On Apr 07, 2015
irunoobo:
undecided

I don't know why the igbos are hell bent on disobeying this Great king. They should remember that he who the gods want to kill will first run mad. Igbos should be grateful to the Yoruba for accomodating them and their businesses. They should not take our silence for cowardice. Be warned angry

so youre technically saying since you and the oba are both exhibiting manic tendencies we should expect further news from the gods?

...makes sense

6 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Fashola And Tinubu Staring At The Oba Of Lagos by An2elect2(f): 11:07am On Apr 07, 2015
dunkem21:

Classic.

Your personal test arrested me ..and your signature got me thinking ..

You profile page received a new like.

smiley smiley
Re: Caption This Photo Of Fashola And Tinubu Staring At The Oba Of Lagos by sleekch1c(f): 11:09am On Apr 07, 2015
shizzleStar:
Nne i ain't editing, its nothing new. They cant provoke me more than they have done down the years, my post stays.

Meanwhile how u dey? being a loonog while. Say me hi to beevan byvan winksmiley

Hahaha a... Sure kiss
Re: Caption This Photo Of Fashola And Tinubu Staring At The Oba Of Lagos by Nobody: 11:10am On Apr 07, 2015
dainformant:
What's really happening at this political event that got the eyes of everyone fixed on the Oba of Lagos, Rilwan Akiolu. Pictured are governor Tunde Fashola, Bola Tinubu and other APC stalwarts with the Oba at a recent rally in the state. Hope he didn't threaten their lives with lagoon....The gestures on the faces of Fashola and Tinubu are not ordinary..."We just siddon dey look you since".....

Source; National Helm
http://www.nationalhelm.com/2015/04/caption-this-photo-of-fashola-and.html
them be like,oga anything wey u talk,Na only go bear the consequence o..agbaya onisokuso alakoba
Re: Caption This Photo Of Fashola And Tinubu Staring At The Oba Of Lagos by liquidmetall: 11:10am On Apr 07, 2015
shizzlestar...jiri wayo...inugo....
Re: Caption This Photo Of Fashola And Tinubu Staring At The Oba Of Lagos by larry2chat(f): 11:10am On Apr 07, 2015
That is what is called eye fixed on the throne. grin grin grin
Re: Caption This Photo Of Fashola And Tinubu Staring At The Oba Of Lagos by petermichaels(m): 11:15am On Apr 07, 2015
Its lyk no b hm self dem dey look,bt som1 stndn close 2hm
Re: Caption This Photo Of Fashola And Tinubu Staring At The Oba Of Lagos by justicerowland(m): 11:15am On Apr 07, 2015
He said he will not work with them that is why the are high moping

Hahahaha

We go see nah
Re: Caption This Photo Of Fashola And Tinubu Staring At The Oba Of Lagos by sleekch1c(f): 11:16am On Apr 07, 2015
irunoobo:

I'm not on your level so I won't dignify u with response any further. You are a small girl compared to me. You are obviously jealous of my sexy boobs and guess what, it attracts classy rich men that can never look at you twice. Iddiot

Aha!
A hustler... Explains your foul choice of language. I don't need to attract them. I plan to be rich myself soon.
Nne how market? But the hustle is really wearing out your poor body. *looks at pic again* darn right I am not on your level, I have not been able to slap anyone with Bobbi yet.. A feat I'm sure is your highest achievement in life apart from servicing wealthy septuagenarians grin
Easy, inugo? kiss

6 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Fashola And Tinubu Staring At The Oba Of Lagos by dunkem21(m): 11:16am On Apr 07, 2015
An2elect2:

smiley smiley

..and your .. your ..

.. The thing no gree me talk angry
Re: Caption This Photo Of Fashola And Tinubu Staring At The Oba Of Lagos by 9jatatafo(m): 11:18am On Apr 07, 2015
They are like, hey Oba! Why are you doing like FFK?! This Oba is falling our hands.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Fashola And Tinubu Staring At The Oba Of Lagos by otunbadan(m): 11:18am On Apr 07, 2015
[s]
irunoobo:
undecided

I don't know why the igbos are hell bent on disobeying this Great king. They should remember that he who the gods want to kill will first run mad. Igbos should be grateful to the Yoruba for accomodating them and their businesses. They should not take our silence for cowardice. Be warned angry

[/s]

What kinda of ode are you? Are Igbos living in lagos for free based on charity. God in his mighty wisdom gave us a constitution that didn't definitely define state of origin, and categorically stated that every tribe is free by law to have residential and business interests in any place within Nigerian sovereign territory.
Is this local agbero wiser than the constitution, for a state every tribe and race of this nation and the world helped build?
Tell him to go and jump in the lagoon.
The Nigeria national elections we survived last week,tis now this small local oba that once to give the national head ache... mtttxxhheeewwww rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Fashola And Tinubu Staring At The Oba Of Lagos by deletrue: 11:19am On Apr 07, 2015
Youngtekkey:

what's this one saying Abeg learn to speak Gud English first.
Is that the spelling of Good?
Re: Caption This Photo Of Fashola And Tinubu Staring At The Oba Of Lagos by Nobody: 11:20am On Apr 07, 2015
sleekch1c:

Aha!
A hustler... Explains your foul choice of language. I don't need to attract them. I plan to be rich myself soon.
Nne how market? But the hustle is really wearing out your poor body. *looks at pic again* darn right I am not on your level, I have not been able to slap anyone with Bobbi yet.. A feat I'm sure is your highest achievement in life apart from servicing wealthy septugenarians grin
Easy, inugo? kiss

Fück off
Re: Caption This Photo Of Fashola And Tinubu Staring At The Oba Of Lagos by freecocoa(f): 11:20am On Apr 07, 2015
Kai! Tinubu face sha.

Hope none of his daughter's took after him in that department o. Too handsome to be ignored.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Fashola And Tinubu Staring At The Oba Of Lagos by Nobody: 11:23am On Apr 07, 2015
Shey it's same Oba that was barking like a dog the other time? Am sure they are wondering how an adult could vomit such rubbish
Re: Caption This Photo Of Fashola And Tinubu Staring At The Oba Of Lagos by mykeiy(m): 11:25am On Apr 07, 2015
irunoobo:
undecided

This is one mistaken creature with fallen bosom, and agidi on her skull in place of brain. You and your Oba will kill yourself when Jimi becomes Governor.. Tribalistic creatures that should be caged so that they won't pollute human race...

5 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Fashola And Tinubu Staring At The Oba Of Lagos by Unibentested(m): 11:26am On Apr 07, 2015
irunoobo:
undecided

Nna yi

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Fashola And Tinubu Staring At The Oba Of Lagos by sleekch1c(f): 11:27am On Apr 07, 2015
irunoobo:

Fück off

Hahaha... E pain am.
Ntor!
Next time, don't type such hate-filled load of junk. And please stop with the hustling and get a life. Boasting about the kind of men you attract is pathetic and smacks of low self esteem. Get a life and you won't need to be toasted by a certain class of men in order to validate your good looks.
And accept Jesus.. He loves you kiss

7 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Fashola And Tinubu Staring At The Oba Of Lagos by Nobody: 11:29am On Apr 07, 2015
Chai!Tinubu ugly pass smiggle in Lord of the Rings
Re: Caption This Photo Of Fashola And Tinubu Staring At The Oba Of Lagos by Chamber10(m): 11:31am On Apr 07, 2015
irunoobo:
undecided

Your likes have not really traveled out of their village. No wonder all your comments on Nairaland are very myopic. I shudder reading your comments. With people like you still in our system, Nigeria has a long way to go.

7 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Fashola And Tinubu Staring At The Oba Of Lagos by LTSHANGY: 11:37am On Apr 07, 2015
irunoobo:
undecided

You re all cowards.. Believe!

3 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Fashola And Tinubu Staring At The Oba Of Lagos by missionmex(m): 11:37am On Apr 07, 2015
irunoobo:
undecided

ur ranting ends here jor. Nothin u fit do.

4 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Fashola And Tinubu Staring At The Oba Of Lagos by 247notire(m): 11:37am On Apr 07, 2015
dainformant:
What's really happening at this political event that got the eyes of everyone fixed on the Oba of Lagos, Rilwan Akiolu. Pictured are governor Tunde Fashola, Bola Tinubu and other APC stalwarts with the Oba at a recent rally in the state. Hope he didn't threaten their lives with lagoon....The gestures on the faces of Fashola and Tinubu are not ordinary..."We just siddon dey look you since".....

Source; National Helm
Mazi I dey feel u, na commodore by the way. Omo dem dey look am say o boy e be like say u don drink garri with geisha before coming here o... U wan spoil show for us ni?

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Fashola And Tinubu Staring At The Oba Of Lagos by Nobody: 11:39am On Apr 07, 2015
Fashola's look is epic lol..
He be like, "Hmm..orisirisi"

But the photographer has just succeeded in exposing them, won't the Oba see this pic?
Re: Caption This Photo Of Fashola And Tinubu Staring At The Oba Of Lagos by Betheluponi(m): 11:42am On Apr 07, 2015
donbrowser:
Maybe they mean...

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Fashola And Tinubu Staring At The Oba Of Lagos by Mapletraks: 11:43am On Apr 07, 2015
An2elect2:

sorry there is only one God and no igbo is under your "great king"

Your oba has brought disrepute and scorn to his thrown. He should apologise.

There is NO APOLOGY to be made.... you tribal bigot!

The alleged statements credited to HRM Oba Akiolu are based on Ibo tribal and PDP propaganda
fueled online and offline by some newspapers to sell their publications through sensationalism.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Fashola And Tinubu Staring At The Oba Of Lagos by irishMO123(m): 11:44am On Apr 07, 2015
dainformant:

Source; National Helm
oboi that look is killing..... Captioned:Akinolu u better know wetin u dey talk,else!!!
Re: Caption This Photo Of Fashola And Tinubu Staring At The Oba Of Lagos by LordTudor: 11:44am On Apr 07, 2015
[size=72pt]Lagos…sai Agbaje!!! Lagos vote Change!!![/size]

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Fashola And Tinubu Staring At The Oba Of Lagos by alfajohn: 11:45am On Apr 07, 2015
When this man was busy abusing OBJ people were clapping for him. Now that he has shown his true colours, I think people will now learn not to take him serious.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Fashola And Tinubu Staring At The Oba Of Lagos by Nobody: 11:46am On Apr 07, 2015
freecocoa:
Kai! Tinubu face sha.
If I didn't know Nigeria better, I would have said the picture was staged lol..
*Gosh I just love the pic lol*
Re: Caption This Photo Of Fashola And Tinubu Staring At The Oba Of Lagos by amii131(f): 11:47am On Apr 07, 2015
I don laff tire#that look

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Army, Police Raid ESN Camps In Aba, Kill 16 IPOB's ESN Operatives (Photos) / Shekau Threatens To Attack President Buhari If He Visits Maiduguri Again / APC Reacts To Atiku's Trip To The US, Reveals Next Line Of Action

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.