Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,104 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? (51319 Views)

Ladies Your Man Isn't Like This Then He Is No Man / Guys: If A Girl Slapped You What Will You Do / Ladies, Your "NO-TO-SEX" Makes You Even More Attractive To Us (must Read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by Nobody: 9:08pm On Apr 09, 2015
Babymama1:

I have passed truck and wheelbarrow level
He needs to be on something more sophisticated that can accommodate a kokomama

Hahahha. And that's by judging purely by his moniker? Isnt that funny?
Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by Nobody: 9:08pm On Apr 09, 2015
rigarmortis:

She has some points though.

Girls want to claim equality with men but they still use the ''weaker vessel'' shytte when it suits them.

I watched some female body builders on sony max the other thay, these girls aint weak by any standards sire.!

Check out this scenario, boy cheats, girl discovers, girl confronts guy and gives him a dirty slap, boy is told to take it like a man.

Girl cheats, boy discovers, boy is expected to walk away and take it like a man.

Watch jerry springer show to see what am talking about.

So I don't go off topic suffice it to say that that essence of courtship is to get to know your partner before saying I do
And the essence of the knowledge you acquire at that period should guide you in moving ahead or calling it quits.
A violent man or woman has a major flaw in their character
And multiple acts of violence should send the other partner running quickly and far far away
Choosing to go ahead with it is unwise
That is the summary of my posts
You salvage marriages ,you don't attempt to salvage a boyfriend/ girlfriend relationship especially with violence involved
It's a total waste of time
Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by Truckpusher(m): 9:09pm On Apr 09, 2015
MzNelly:

I don't like being bitten.....ever. embarassed

About your siggy....let it go nau. undecided

It's not worth it.
Ok, I will but on one condition.

Whenever he wants to write his stupid stories ,he should keep my moniker off his dirty,useless stories. grin

Talk to him o ,because whenever I see trouble I'm always happy ,I don't know why but this is how I feel. tongue
Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by Truckpusher(m): 9:09pm On Apr 09, 2015
dearpreye:

U see ya life. ...
tongue
Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by Truckpusher(m): 9:10pm On Apr 09, 2015
Babymama1:
Truckpusher is looking for a woman to push in his truck
grin When you go change sef? undecided
Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by UnimkeAk(m): 9:10pm On Apr 09, 2015
dearpreye:
They had an argument. It got heated up. Words were spilled from both ends, and a slap from the guy brought her back to reality

It is ok to slap ur gf/fiancee bk 2 reality, like the nigga in the gist did.. And end it there.

Chics can be very unruly.

Just scanned tru the front page ; all the ladies saying they'll quit; can't take it; are actually the ones suffering from serious abuse.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Apr 09, 2015
Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by slimwhite(f): 9:11pm On Apr 09, 2015
[quote author=Babymama1 post=32535342]

This is pathetic especially coming from a woman
Are you speaking from your own experience or what
Didn't you read they were having an argument
Was she arguing with herself
How did a verbal altercation end up being a slap?
3 times in 4 months
And you want to talk about the woman?
There is no excuse for physical violence
Period!
No ifs or buts

We are not talking about a married couple o
People together just 4 months
And your advise is for her to control her temper keep quiet to avoid slaps and go ahead with the relationship
Seriously?
Will you tell your own sister this thing you just said?

I understand u perfectly but one thing you should know is that something prompted the slap.....they guy didn't just wake up one morning and decided to slap her....yes their was an argument ....but we don't knw the topic of argument.....wat if the argument is based on something the girl is doing wrong......that he slapped her 3times in 4 months doesn't mean they have argued just 3 times in 4 months....there must be a reason for every action..... My advice is both of them should understand themselves better and knw hw to handle their issues without bringing violence into every issue...
Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by Truckpusher(m): 9:12pm On Apr 09, 2015
Justfollowit:

I just remembered, I am a Sagittarius

We easily get detached emotionally, try beating that tongue
That won't count the moment you've been caged. tongue
Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by Nobody: 9:14pm On Apr 09, 2015
slimwhite:

I understand u perfectly but one thing you should know is that something prompted the slap.....they guy didn't just wake up one morning and decided to slap her....yes their was an argument ....but we don't knw the topic of argument.....wat if the argument is based on something the girl is doing wrong......that he slapped her 3times in 4 months doesn't mean they have argued just 3 times in 4 months....there must be a reason for every action..... My advice is both of them should understand themselves better and knw hw to handle their issues without bringing violence into every issue...

You were not there so we are bound to believe what the poster told us
They were having an argument
A back and forth verbal argument that got heated up she said then he produced his fist
and no it wasn't a slap
It is three slaps in a space of 4 months in similar situations
Clearly a man who cannot control his anger
She is better off with someone else at this stage,they are not married,nothing is at stake here
Not all men dish out slaps
There are men out there with self control
She admitted to three,it could be more
Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by monopoly3072: 9:17pm On Apr 09, 2015
EggovinMma:
undecided

Court ship kor, judge ship ni.
No man dare raise his hands on me. It's better you call off the relationship. I am good in packing and leaving without bring told anyway. I go slap my own back!
r u sure u can stay in a marriage
Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by slimwhite(f): 9:17pm On Apr 09, 2015
Sophyrocks:

That means if you talk to me anyhow, you deserve a slap from me right?

We aren't in any relationship so if I get a slap from you I won't hesitate to retaliate with better and more resounding slaps...... wink
We are taking abt relationship swthrt wink
Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 9:18pm On Apr 09, 2015
dearpreye:
That's the present dilemma my female friend has found herself. She just couldn't believe her fiancee, whom she loves so much, could lay his hands on her. Unfortunately, it's happened!

Immediately I got a call from her last weekend, I could feel some pain in her voice. We met in a popular eatery, with tears in her eyes, she let out her disappointment and frustration. They've been courting over 4 months- having been mere friends over 5 years.

They had an argument. It got heated up. Words were spilled from both ends, and a slap from the guy brought her back to realityr she had just received a slap from the man she might end up getting married to. I tried to calm her down. Both of them are my friends!

Women can really weep, especially when someone whom they deeply love treats them poorly; they have containers of tears behind those two sockets at their foreheads! They are a very emotional and sensitive people; too precious and tender!

She sought my advice. I simply ask her if that was the first. She reluctantly said NO; the guy has slapped her twice before this recent one. I didn't want to be responsible for the breakup of an intending couple. And I don't also believe that, even in the face of verifiable, unbearable character defects, one should jump into a marriage with the hope of changing their spouses...you may just have inherited a prayer and fasting ministry! !!!

I advised her to look at the matter with her head, not heart. But trust, emotions are usually stronger than knowledge!

She called me yesterday, and told me she was going ahead with the courtship. It's her call. But i didn't fail to warn her that she could be receiving hotter slaps in the years ahead. Kicks could even follow!

If you were in her shoes, as a lady, what would have been your decision?

Was my advice a wrong one?
op a coin has two faces but u have just told us the first face wat abt d second face
n 2 girls of nowadays can make one run mad if care is not taking but beating is neva an option guys pls der many ways to kill a rat in a pot without braking dat pot oo
BUT BROS OP TELL US WHO START DAT FIGHT AND DEN WE CAN GIVE REASONABLE ADVICE TO U UR FRD cool cool cool[i][/i]
Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by Truckpusher(m): 9:20pm On Apr 09, 2015
UnimkeAk:

It is ok to slap ur gf/fiancee bk 2 reality, like the nigga in the gist did.. And end it there.

Chics can be very unruly.

Just scanned tru the front page ; all the ladies saying they'll quit; can't take it; are actually the ones suffering from serious abuse.

But bro on a serious note ,how would you feel as a man and some persons with some form of authority keeps beating you up every now and then over little arguments that can be overlooked.

Sometimes we should put ourselves in the shoes of those being slapped around for voicing out their concern - To me ,this is pure intimidation ,after all if you have the same argument with a fellow guy you won't just dish out slaps if his mouth is getting the better part of you.

I still maintain that a strong warning and sometimes a simple joke over some issues will make a difference though I have always said it to girls that I have dated that the day you make me so mad that I would turn up a woman beater ,I will just walk away and I WILL NEVER LOOK BACK ....It is better to walk away forever from a provocative woman than try and beat some senses into her.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by Nobody: 9:21pm On Apr 09, 2015
You can always tell a woman beater when you read their posts

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by Nobody: 9:21pm On Apr 09, 2015
Truckpusher:
Ok, I will but on one condition.

Whenever he wants to write his stupid stories ,he should keep my moniker off his dirty,useless stories. grin

Talk to him o ,because whenever I see trouble I'm always happy ,I don't know why but this is how I feel. tongue

Okay Truck Pusher. cheesy cheesy
Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by Truckpusher(m): 9:22pm On Apr 09, 2015
MzNelly:

Okay Truck Pusher. cheesy cheesy
Gerrout of here grin
Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by Nobody: 9:22pm On Apr 09, 2015
Truckpusher:
But bro on a serious note ,how would you feel as a man and some persons with some form of authority keeps beating you up every now and then over little arguments that can be overlooked.

Sometimes we should put ourselves in the shoes of those being slapped around for voicing out their concern - To me ,this is pure intimidation ,after all if you have the same argument with a fellow guy you won't just dish out slaps if his mouth is getting the better part of you.

I still maintain that a strong warning and sometimes a simple joke over some issues will make a difference though I have always said it to girls that I have dated that the day you make me so mad that I would turn up a woman beater ,I will just walk away and I WILL NEVER LOOK BACK ....It is better to walk away forever from a provocative woman than try and beat some senses into her.

So there are nairaland men as reasonable as this shocked shocked shocked shocked
Kai
Unbelievable
This is the same thing I have preached for years and I keep hearing about women running their mouths
Why are these professional slappers not slapping their bosses at work for commanding them around and calling them names
Why are they not slapping rude policemen on the streets
Why are they not slapping their fellow men who tell them worse

Why their wives and girlfriends and claim they were insulted when they have taken worse insults from outsiders

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by deebrain(m): 9:22pm On Apr 09, 2015
I won't slap. Never. I would simply shove. Knowing that she might shove back, i would position for a RKO.

Reason-

No one will say i was wrong. The report will be that we both fought and i came out on top.

Thanks.
Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by Truckpusher(m): 9:22pm On Apr 09, 2015
Babymama1:

Lol grin grin
Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by lainie(f): 9:24pm On Apr 09, 2015
Dat was just a warning signal against worst scenes in d future...wuld flee if I wia d 1
Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by rigarmortis: 9:24pm On Apr 09, 2015
Babymama1:

So I don't go off topic suffice it to say that that essence of courtship is to get to know your partner before saying I do
And the essence of the knowledge you acquire at that period should guide you in moving ahead or calling it quits.
A violent man or woman has a major flaw in their character
And multiple acts of violence should send the other partner running quickly and far far away
Choosing to go ahead with it is unwise
That is the summary of my posts
You salvage marriages ,you don't attempt to salvage a boyfriend/ girlfriend relationship especially with violence involved
It's a total waste of time

Well, you are right though, no relationship is what the uncertainty of not knowing when, if and how the next slap/punch is gonna come..
Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by ednut1(m): 9:24pm On Apr 09, 2015
hope u wud post d topic ere in 2021. wen he beats her to death. ode gal
Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by Nobody: 9:24pm On Apr 09, 2015
Truckpusher:
Gerrout of here grin

Get in here tongue

Okay, goodnight. kiss kiss smiley
Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by Truckpusher(m): 9:25pm On Apr 09, 2015
Babymama1:

So there are nairaland men as reasonable as this
Kai
If you've been bullied as a kid ,you'll understand how women that are being beaten by their hubby or boyfriend feel.

Beating anyone that you're stronger than at the slightest provocation is like bullying and not any form of correction.

Though slapping that asss is a normal thing eh tongue - No man can stop me from doing that one. cheesy
Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by Truckpusher(m): 9:26pm On Apr 09, 2015
MzNelly:

Get in here tongue

Okay, goodnight. kiss kiss smiley
Is too early. Is your bf threatening you with a slap? cheesy
Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by Nobody: 9:26pm On Apr 09, 2015
slimwhite:

We aren't in any relationship so if I get a slap from you I won't hesitate to retaliate with better and more resounding slaps...... wink
We are taking abt relationship swthrt wink

I am female by the way.

People get talked down by bosses, friends and others. People dnt go slapping anyone who talks or runs his/her mouth. Thats the analogy i am using. relationships arent just byfrnds-girlfrnd types. They include friendships and other kinds. Just saying that for the fact that one talked to you in a way you dnt like doesnt mean you must slap the person. Even men could have toxic tongues like women. You've forgotten that men can be verbally abusive too. Its nt just women. No man has any excuse to raise hands on anyone.
Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by Nobody: 9:27pm On Apr 09, 2015
Truckpusher:
Is too early. Is your bf threatening you with a slap? cheesy

No, he just doesn't like me talking to "bad boys." cheesy cheesy
Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by Nobody: 9:28pm On Apr 09, 2015
Babymama1:

Ofcourse yes. Women beaters full this site. Nairaland is a site for rogues and riff raffs.
Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by Truckpusher(m): 9:29pm On Apr 09, 2015
Sophyrocks:

I am female by the way.

People get talked down by bosses, friends and others. People dnt go slapping anyone who talks or runs his/her mouth. Thats the analogy i am using. relationships arent just byfrnds-girlfrnd types. They include friendships and other kinds. Just saying that for the fact that one talked to you in a way you dnt like doesnt mean you must slap the person. Even men could have toxic tongues like women. You've forgotten that men can be verbally abusive too. Its nt just women. No man has any excuse to raise hands on anyone.
Any man that beats a woman is simply trying to send a message and that message is - I want to control you and will do anything necessary to maintain that control over you.

It is a shame but some women deserve it and I simply recommend that you dump her asss.
You can't put up with someone that brings out the worst in you.
Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by Nobody: 9:30pm On Apr 09, 2015
Truckpusher:
That won't count the moment you've been caged. tongue

Why are you cursing me angry
Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by nicerichard05: 9:30pm On Apr 09, 2015
80% of gals commenting are hypocrites! Mtchewww sayin no man can ever slap dem meanwhile dey hav been beating up several time by deir bf. Nt trying to support the man oo buh try to find out wat happened b4 u judge, for instance no woman born of another woman can insult my mother, I fit give her reach lik 6 slap sef. As for the gal she should continue if she really loves the guy, true love sees beyond slap.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (21) (Reply)

Lady Assists Her Brother To Propose To A Bridesmaid On Her Own Wedding Day / This Is For Every Lady Who Wants To Experience A Happy Marriage. / Beautiful But Still Single...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.