Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,628 members, 7,816,592 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? (51347 Views)

Ladies Your Man Isn't Like This Then He Is No Man / Guys: If A Girl Slapped You What Will You Do / Ladies, Your "NO-TO-SEX" Makes You Even More Attractive To Us (must Read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by ilovecritics(m): 8:44pm On Apr 09, 2015
Ishilove:

Seriously?

Yes.. Now what? ..
Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by Truckpusher(m): 8:44pm On Apr 09, 2015
dearpreye:

Dear, thanks for your contribution.

I'm just worried she might tell her man I advised her against him.....
No even think am.
Women are the worst people you'll ever tell to leave their man - The day he makes her happy ,she'll tell him everything and even add more appetizing stories to make her man see her as a faithful ,obedient wife.
I had similar experience with a childhood friend and we've not been talking to each other for the past 3yrs all because it was too much and I was looking out for her considering the fact that we were all friends.

Mind your business please
Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by Nazeeboy(m): 8:45pm On Apr 09, 2015
EggovinMma:
undecided

Court ship kor, judge ship ni.
No man dare raise his hands on me. It's better you call off the relationship. I am good in packing and leaving without bring told anyway. I go slap my own back!
come here dey form BOSS for us, no man can dare raise his hands on you kor? Make I hear u talk am again...................
Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by Nobody: 8:45pm On Apr 09, 2015
Sophyrocks:
A slap on my face? The relationship has ended and my love has died.

Just top blunt, Sophie!

Well, my friend dey continue with the relationship. ...

Still wondering why!
Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by Nobody: 8:46pm On Apr 09, 2015
dearpreye:

No. Him dey craze?

Didn't want the YOU DESTROYED OUR COURTSHIP talk....

I think I'm being selfish here. ..

I need to still explain to her the consequences of her decision

I for say
Give her the full picture Undiluted and then end that topic there.
If she decides to marry him,go there and wear your berra outfit,dance and eat their goat meat and let her go ahead
You've done your part
If she calls you crying,tell her sorry
Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by Nobody: 8:47pm On Apr 09, 2015
Truckpusher:
No even think am.
Women are the worst people you'll ever tell to leave their man - The day he makes her happy ,she'll tell him everything and even add more appetizing stories to make her man see her as a faithful ,obedient wife.
I had similar experience with a childhood friend and we've not been talking to each other for the past 3yrs all because it was too much and I was looking out for her considering the fact that we were all friends.

That's why I dey dey careful. ...

But if na your sister, wetin you go do?

Will you simply ignore and MIND YOUR BUSINESS?
Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by Nobody: 8:48pm On Apr 09, 2015
Babymama1:

I for say
Give her the full picture Undiluted and then end that topic there.
If she decides to marry him,go there and wear your berra outfit,dance and eat their goat meat and let her go ahead
You've done your part
If she calls you crying,tell her sorry

Yeah. Let me play my path. Undiluted. Raw. Uncensored truth!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by Nobody: 8:50pm On Apr 09, 2015
Truckpusher:
No even think am.

You are so correct
I know exactly what you are saying
Someone will cry finish and describe her man with all sorts of unprintable words,you advise finish and next minute he touches her on the waist and they use you and do the after ikwokirikwo gist grin
Please don't say mind your business my dear ,if you know what you are doing is right
No friendship is do or die
If that is enough for her to sever the friendship and your conscience is at peace with what you did so be it
Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by slimwhite(f): 8:50pm On Apr 09, 2015
I don't knw why females can be partial at times....all of u dat are making some funny comments,have u bothered to ask her wat she did....one thing we should knw is that no guy wants to have a "talkative and a disrespectful" woman as a wife or girlfriend....One general fault dat most girls have is their tongue,before a guy says 2 they are already in 5....so op pls tell your friend to control her temper, talk less and be more respectful so that there won't be anymore slaps to put her tongue under control...

#slim
Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by Truckpusher(m): 8:51pm On Apr 09, 2015
MzNelly:

kiss kiss Yo, I'm pleased to meetcha.

Seems you're in a good mood today, sha.

Otherwise, you'll be spitting fire and obscenities.
Well, I'm a very friendly person and I won't also hesitate in turning against my friends and bite them with the same mouth I've been kissing them with the moment they overstep their boundaries and it kinda keeps me friendless . grin

The iidiot that got me offended threw the first punch during the election period and when I backed out he actually thought I was avoiding a fight because he thinks he's got mouth - I was only looking for that opportunity to put him where he belongs and I'm glad I did. wink tongue

But I won't bite you ,at least not today. grin
Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by Daresh(f): 8:52pm On Apr 09, 2015
She needs to leave him. If she doesn't, he will continue to hit her until she becomes a shell of her herself. She needs to leave for her own sake.
Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by Truckpusher(m): 8:53pm On Apr 09, 2015
dearpreye:

That's why I dey dey careful. ...

But if na your sister, wetin you go do?

Will you simply ignore and MIND YOUR BUSINESS?
I've got five sisters and four are married and so far so good I've not heard anything funny because I go beat craze commot for that man body and I'll take my sister away.PERIOD angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by Nobody: 8:53pm On Apr 09, 2015
slimwhite:
I don't knw why females can be partial at times....all of u dat are making some funny comments,have u bothered to ask her wat she did....one thing we should knw is that no guy wants to have a "talkative and a disrespectful" woman as a wife or girlfriend....One general fault dat most girls have is their tongue,before a guy says 2 they are already in 5....so op pls tell your friend to control her temper, talk less and be more respectful so that there won't be anymore slaps to put her tongue under control...

#slim

This is pathetic especially coming from a woman
Are you speaking from your own experience or what
Didn't you read they were having an argument
Was she arguing with herself
How did a verbal altercation end up being a slap?
3 times in 4 months
And you want to talk about the woman?
There is no excuse for physical violence
Period!
No ifs or buts

We are not talking about a married couple o
People together just 4 months
And your advise is for her to control her temper keep quiet to avoid slaps and go ahead with the relationship
Seriously?
Will you tell your own sister this thing you just said?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by Onozboy(m): 8:54pm On Apr 09, 2015
Run ....if he starts slaping while you are courting ....you would be a punching bag when you finally get married with that. ..
Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by Nobody: 8:55pm On Apr 09, 2015
Truckpusher:
Well, I'm a very friendly person and I won't also hesitate in turning against my friends and bite them with the same mouth I've been kissing them with the moment they overstep their boundaries and it kinda keeps me friendless . grin

The iidiot that got me offended threw the first punch during the election period and when I backed out he actually thought I was avoiding a fight because he thinks he's got mouth - I was only looking for that opportunity to put him where he belongs and I'm glad I did. wink tongue

But I won't bite you ,at least not today. grin

I don't like being bitten.....ever. embarassed

About your siggy....let it go nau. undecided

It's not worth it.
Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by Nobody: 8:56pm On Apr 09, 2015
dearpreye:

Just top blunt, Sophie!

Well, my friend dey continue with the relationship. ...

Still wondering why!

Bro, the relationship has to end because the he goat might likely bleed as a result of my temperament. I dnt take any form of disrespect kindly as a choleric.

As for your friend, too bad for her. Her type needs an extremely embarrassing moment to jolt her back to reality. She will receive blows next time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by Nobody: 8:58pm On Apr 09, 2015
Sophyrocks:

Bro, the relationship has to end because the he goat might likely bleed as a result of my temperament. I dnt take any form of disrespect kindly as a choleric.

As for your friend, too bad for her. Her type needs an extremely embarrassing moment to jolt her back to reality. She will receive blows next time.

She doesn't even realize that if he blinds one eye or causes one hand to become crooked ,he will leave her and marry someone else

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by trappatoni(m): 8:59pm On Apr 09, 2015
ronald4lif:

Perhaps she finds slaps romantic. There are some women who are attracted to violent men and those who abused them, physically. Whilst there are some who are moved by the ones who blackmail them emotionally. She could fall among the former class. Her business though.
you've said my mind, some women don't like to be treated like queens,this lady in question might even have a nice guy who loves her truly but they always find such men boring. Physical assault creates the needed spark.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by tintingz(m): 8:59pm On Apr 09, 2015
Some women are turn on by hitting them, they love violent, tough men.

So I'm not surprise if such woman continue an abusive relationship.
Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by Nobody: 8:59pm On Apr 09, 2015
Thanks for all your comments!

At this juncture, I can safely say the purpose of this thread has been accomplished. Thank you all.

It's her call. It's her life. It's her face.

But as a friend, it's morally just right that I should tell her the consequences of her going ahead with that courtship. People hardly change in marriage; marriages only brings their real character to the surface.

I'll still seek another audience with her.

And then if she still finds it romantic and pleasurable to have her cute face slapped at least once every month, then my conscience is clear.

And like Babymama1 suggested, I'll get my best dress and be ready to dance and wish them well during their marraige ceremony!

And for all men folks, let's restrain our anger and hands. And all shall be well.

Truckpusher, you need to start carrying broom!

U need to change. ...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by Nobody: 8:59pm On Apr 09, 2015
slimwhite:

#slim

That means if you talk to me anyhow, you deserve a slap from me right?
Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by Nobody: 9:00pm On Apr 09, 2015
Truckpusher:
I've got five sisters and four are married and so far so good I've not heard anything funny because I go beat craze commot for that man body and I'll take my sister away.PERIOD angry

U see ya life. ...
Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Apr 09, 2015
Truckpusher is looking for a woman to push in his truck
Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by Babe2sure(f): 9:01pm On Apr 09, 2015
dearpreye:

That's the point. I explained these line of yours to hers. She was just too emotional to have analysed the situation dispassionately.

Pls, refer her to this thread, she may have a brain re-set after reading. Rubbish!!!
Not on my life will I continue relationship with such person.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by ronald4lif(m): 9:02pm On Apr 09, 2015
martineverest:
To some ladies,some slaps re romantic,even when d slap tear dia face...smh for ladies livin in slavery

Good for her. Whatever rocks one's boat.
Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Apr 09, 2015
Babymama1:
Truckpusher is looking for a woman to push in his truck

Will you oblige him? grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Apr 09, 2015
Babymama1:

She doesn't even realize that if he blinds one eye or causes one hand to become crooked ,he will leave her and marry someone else

She deserves the beatings. Let her swallow them all. If she loses one or both eyes, thats her gaddam biz. I feel no pity for brainless females. A man who raises his hand on me must bleed.
Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Apr 09, 2015
dearpreye:

Will you oblige him? grin grin grin grin

I have passed truck and wheelbarrow level
He needs to be on something more sophisticated that can accommodate a kokomama

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by martineverest(m): 9:03pm On Apr 09, 2015
A remedy for ppl like u dat derive joy in beating ladies
Truckpusher:
What has your brothers got to do with your ish?
Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by rigarmortis: 9:04pm On Apr 09, 2015
Babymama1:

This is pathetic especially coming from a woman
Are you speaking from your own experience or what
Didn't you read they were having an argument
Was she arguing with herself
How did a verbal altercation end up being a slap?
3 times in 4 months
And you want to talk about the woman?
There is no excuse for physical violence
Period!
No ifs or buts

We are not talking about a married couple o
People together just 4 months
And your advise is for her to control her temper keep quiet to avoid slaps and go ahead with the relationship
Seriously?
Will you tell your own sister this thing you just said?

She has some points though.

Girls want to claim equality with men but they still use the ''weaker vessel'' shytte when it suits them.

I watched some female body builders on sony max the other thay, these girls aint weak by any standards sire.!

Check out this scenario, boy cheats, girl discovers, girl confronts guy and gives him a dirty slap, boy is told to take it like a man.

Girl cheats, boy discovers, boy is expected to walk away and take it like a man.

Watch jerry springer show to see what am talking about.
Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by Truckpusher(m): 9:05pm On Apr 09, 2015
Babymama1:

You are so correct
I know exactly what you are saying
Someone will cry finish and describe her man with all sorts of unprintable words,you advise finish and next minute he touches her on the waist and they use you and do the after ikwokirikwo gist grin
Please don't say mind your business my dear ,if you know what you are doing is right
No friendship is do or die
If that is enough for her to sever the friendship and your conscience is at peace with what you did so be it
A friend of mine that I actually went down on my knees to beg this girl to marry him after his too many cases ikworkrikwor grin left his new wife and a son for two months with nothing ,no message,No phone calls and she can't reach across to any family member because he is the only son and his Mom doesn't want to see the same girl ,so she was stuck .

She called me and I went to their house and my only happiness was that I went with my girlfriend,gave her some money and started the process of trying to reach out to this boy and after all the brouhaha died down my friend refused to talk to me till this very moment.I don't know what happened but I never gave that girl any wrong advice and the only message I sent to my friend was that ''you don't know what you've got till it's gone'' after he had refused to pick my calls through the phone of the girl that kidnapped him grin ( of course I knew he was kidnapped by another girl) grin

The other day we met in the club and he just walked past me as if I'm some piece of shiit and even when his wife told him that I'm here omo ! my man just waka pass ,she was the only one that hugged me but behind those her good smiles I knew that she told her hubby something I can only imagine.

These days if you like kill your wife - I go just waka pass
Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by SAMBARRY: 9:07pm On Apr 09, 2015
falconey:

OP its only a SLAP!
which will graduate to punches

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

'It Was Our Choice To Fall In Love' - Young Couple Who Are Set To Get Married / My Brother's Pre-Wedding Photoshot. / Bridesmaids Serve Hotness As They Show Off Their Assets (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.