Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,480 members, 7,816,134 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? (51326 Views)

Ladies Your Man Isn't Like This Then He Is No Man / Guys: If A Girl Slapped You What Will You Do / Ladies, Your "NO-TO-SEX" Makes You Even More Attractive To Us (must Read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by Truckpusher(m): 9:30pm On Apr 09, 2015
MzNelly:

No, he just doesn't like me talking to "bad boys." cheesy cheesy
I'm not a bad boy wink

Try and see cheesy
Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by Truckpusher(m): 9:31pm On Apr 09, 2015
Justfollowit:

Why are you cursing me angry
Come and sit down joor, you attention seeking lil girl cheesy tongue
Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by Nobody: 9:32pm On Apr 09, 2015
Truckpusher:
If you've been bullied as a kid ,you'll understand how women that are being beaten by their hubby or boyfriend feel.

Beating anyone that you're stronger than at the slightest provocation is like bullying and not any form of correction.

Though slapping that asss is a normal thing eh tongue - No man can stop me from doing that one. cheesy

It is a sign of poor self esteem
When a man feels he can command respect by beating his wife around
It doesn't beget respect
She just takes on survival instincts and turns to a mumu so as not to be slapped
What intelligent man wants a docile woman who doesn't think and does exactly as told
And they forget the cycle repeats
Their male children will end up as wife beaters and their daughters will marry men just like their fathers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by Nobody: 9:33pm On Apr 09, 2015
Truckpusher:
Any man that beats a woman is simply trying to send a message and that message is - I want to control you and will do anything necessary to maintain that control over you.

It is a shame but some women deserve it and I simply recommend that you dump her asss.
You can't put up with someone that brings out the worst in you.

Very true. Just end the relationship. simple.
Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by Nobody: 9:33pm On Apr 09, 2015
Truckpusher:
Come and sit down joor, you attention seeking lil girl cheesy tongue

Like you don't? undecided
Truckpusher:
I'm not a bad boy wink

Try and see cheesy

You are a very good bad boy, then?
Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by johnsonjosbles(m): 9:34pm On Apr 09, 2015
Beamborla:
Abort Mission kia kia... I wouldn't dare
good advise tho! But ur guy may be punch bag you now and you still stay just for love but now advising others to quit. We know many of you.
Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by gulfer: 9:34pm On Apr 09, 2015
EggovinMma:
undecided

Court ship kor, judge ship ni.
No man dare raise his hands on me. It's better you call off the relationship. I am good in packing and leaving without bring told anyway. I go slap my own back!
A a to e ti, Contunu
Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by TopHand: 9:34pm On Apr 09, 2015
I can never give my blessing to union were there is violence, if the man slapped the lady guranteed he will continue beating her in marriage, any woman who does not want a life of physical abuse must run away, if you dont remember u only have yourself to blame in the future, people normally worry about frivious things like money, educational levels etc and forget marriage is about understanding, love, peaceful co-existence and communication, no matter the situation or cause of the argument it is wrong, only a fool will live with somebody who will physically or mentally abuse him or her.
Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by Truckpusher(m): 9:34pm On Apr 09, 2015
Justfollowit:

Like you don't? undecided

I said it to you first ,so I'm right.

But I like you that way,you know? wink cheesy
Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by Truckpusher(m): 9:35pm On Apr 09, 2015
MzNelly:

You are a very good bad boy, then?
Just good ma'am .

I'm a peacemaker grin
Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by Nobody: 9:35pm On Apr 09, 2015
Honestly truckpusher has earned my respect today
I thought madcow was the only quintessential male here in these domestic violence topics
Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by Nobody: 9:36pm On Apr 09, 2015
Truckpusher:
Just good ma'am .

I'm a peacemaker grin

But you say nasty things. undecided
Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by libertyfather(m): 9:36pm On Apr 09, 2015
EggovinMma:
undecided

Court ship kor, judge ship ni.
No man dare raise his hands on me. It's better you call off the relationship. I am good in packing and leaving without bring told anyway. I go slap my own back!

Good in packing and leaving? More grease to ur elbow
Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by Nobody: 9:37pm On Apr 09, 2015
Truckpusher:
Any man that beats a woman is simply trying to send a message and that message is - I want to control you and will do anything necessary to maintain that control over you.

It is a shame but some women deserve it and I simply recommend that you dump her asss.
You can't put up with someone that brings out the worst in you.

I couldn't agree more
If a man is with a woman that he feels is so talkative,so insulting,so bad and he is always being provoked to beat her then leave her and find someone who compliments you
Simple
Why continue the violence hoping for a change when you can walk away from the relationship too
There is no excuse for violence
Period!
Not even blaming it on the actions of the other person makes sense

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by Truckpusher(m): 9:37pm On Apr 09, 2015
Sophyrocks:

Very true. Just end the relationship. simple.
End it because some ladies too came from a home where talking down on their father was a normal thing.

Once somebody is always making you to do that which you'll always regret doing it ,END IT.
Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by Nobody: 9:38pm On Apr 09, 2015
Go on to where? To a life of abuses, of bruises, of possible death? Because the society says if I'm not married, I'm incomplete...

Well, I have NOT come across men like this and may I NEVER come across them. Iseeeee!

Even the one that's verbally abusive will be ditched! To hell with marriage and the Nigerian society( Amebos, Aprokos et al)

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by Truckpusher(m): 9:39pm On Apr 09, 2015
MzNelly:

But you say nasty things. undecided
Talking about puccies and diick isn't nasty at all. grin tongue
Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by Nobody: 9:41pm On Apr 09, 2015
Babymama1:
I thought madcow was the only quintessential male here in these domestic violence topics

I'm happy you aired it out. He's a good and amiable friend and a brother. ..

Forget all his female bashings. .Na online thing.

He's one warm and affable persona!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by Nobody: 9:41pm On Apr 09, 2015
BaebieHot:
He has not even married her and he is already hitting her, embarassed if they come marry nko?

don't jump to conclusion yet maybe she was at fault cos man has his own elastic limit when it comes to anger... for me it's really slim
Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by kpolli(m): 9:42pm On Apr 09, 2015
dearpreye:

She didn't. ..she simply termed it AN ARGUMENT!

Now that's my problem with this kinda stories..... She might have cursed his whole lineage but won't tell you...

In this situation, you as a friend can't do much because you don't wanna be called the one who didn't allow her progress or the one who led her to trouble....

My advice, tell her next time she shouldn't call you..... So she knows that from her actions, she is on her own

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by Nobody: 9:42pm On Apr 09, 2015
dearpreye:

I'm happy you aired it out. He's a good and amiable friend and a brother. ..

Forget all his female bashings. .Na online thing.

He's one warm and affable persona!

Is he attached
I have young girls lined up
Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by Nobody: 9:42pm On Apr 09, 2015
Truckpusher:
Talking about puccies and diick isn't nasty at all. grin tongue

embarassed That's what they all say.
Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by Truckpusher(m): 9:42pm On Apr 09, 2015
Babymama1:
Most guys knew all these things , we like to clown around and watch you ladies cry over our nonchalant attitude grin tongue

Who want to dey make woman happy these days when the economy wan put us for gutter? grin

sometimes too poverty dey make man vex o grin
Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by Nobody: 9:43pm On Apr 09, 2015
Truckpusher:
End it because some ladies too came from a home where talking down on their father was a normal thing.

Once somebody is always making you to do that which you'll always regret doing it ,END IT.

END IT!! cheesy

Choiii, you come deh yarn sense today sha tongue
Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by Nobody: 9:43pm On Apr 09, 2015
standd:
Go on to where? To a life of abuses, of bruises of possible death? Because the society says if I'm not married, I'm incomplete...

Well, I have NOT come across men like this and may I NEVER come across them. Iseeeee!

Even the one that's verbally abusive will be ditched! To hell with marriage and the Nigerian society( Amebos, Aprokos et al)

Don't mind our crazy society. Marriage is so overrated!

I'm happy we are finally liberating ourselves from all those barefaced lies we've been fed for centuries.

Marriage doesn't complete a person. Every human is complete in their own right.
Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by slimwhite(f): 9:44pm On Apr 09, 2015
Sophyrocks:

I am female by the way.

People get talked down by bosses, friends and others. People dnt go slapping anyone who talks or runs his/her mouth. Thats the analogy i am using. relationships arent just byfrnds-girlfrnd types. They include friendships and other kinds. Just saying that for the fact that one talked to you in a way you dnt like doesnt mean you must slap the person. Even men could have toxic tongues like women. You've forgotten that men can be verbally abusive too. Its nt just women. No man has any excuse to raise hands on anyone.

Hmmmmm true talk
Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by Truckpusher(m): 9:44pm On Apr 09, 2015
MzNelly:

embarassed That's what they all say.
I even talk about puccies and diick in the presence of my mom.

My Dad frowns about it but my mom only smiles and say ;you no no get shame at all. grin
Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by Truckpusher(m): 9:45pm On Apr 09, 2015
standd:

END IT!! cheesy

Choiii, you come deh yarn sense today sha tongue
If I have my way I go turn you to punching bag. grin
Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by Nobody: 9:45pm On Apr 09, 2015
Babymama1:

Is he attached
I have young girls lined up

I'm still available. Just make sure they are slim and monstrously busty grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by Nobody: 9:46pm On Apr 09, 2015
kpolli:

Now that's my problem with this kinda stories..... She might have cursed his whole lineage but won't tell you...

In this situation, you as a friend can't do much because you don't wanna be called the one who didn't allow her progress or the one who led her to trouble....

My advice, tell her next time she shouldn't call you..... So she knows that from her actions, she is on her own

That's the dilemma I'm in as well.
Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by Nobody: 9:46pm On Apr 09, 2015
Truckpusher:
I even talk about puccies and diick in the presence of my mom.

My Dad frowns about it but my mom only smiles and say ;you no no get shame at all. grin

Lol, it's somehow jhoor. undecided

And you're vulgar too.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (21) (Reply)

This Is The Change Nigeria Is Looking For; Lady Shares Her Transformation Photos / "Two Men Claim Ownership Of Baby After Their Lover Gave Birth In Edo". Photo / What Is The Best Way To End An Argument With Your Partner?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.