Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,595 members, 7,816,475 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? (51340 Views)

Ladies Your Man Isn't Like This Then He Is No Man / Guys: If A Girl Slapped You What Will You Do / Ladies, Your "NO-TO-SEX" Makes You Even More Attractive To Us (must Read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by Nobody: 9:47pm On Apr 09, 2015
Mcquine:

don't jump to conclusion yet maybe she was at fault cos man has his own elastic limit when it comes to anger... for me it's really slim

Yeah I understand that, but he has to learn to curb his anger cos he can't just go hitting her every time he is angry. He has done that twice already according to the OP.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by Nobody: 9:48pm On Apr 09, 2015
dearpreye:

Don't mind our crazy society. Marriage is so overrated!

I'm happy we are finally liberating ourselves from all those barefaced lies we've been fed for centuries.

Marriage doesn't complete a person. Every human is complete in their own right.

I can't wait to see Nigeria in 2080, 2150, 2860.... By then, all this bullshit about marriage being a do or die affair will be forgotten, Women will begin to see themselves as complete humans.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by Nobody: 9:49pm On Apr 09, 2015
dearpreye:

I'm still available. Just make sure they are slim and monstrously busty grin grin grin grin

Hmm
Busty as in D or double D
Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by Onemansquad(m): 9:49pm On Apr 09, 2015
Orijin101:
dis land u kip hia dy waste o oya ma buy am na
Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by Truckpusher(m): 9:50pm On Apr 09, 2015
MzNelly:

Lol, it's somehow jhoor. undecided

And you're vulgar too.
Why can't we talk freely about what we all do all the time?

Well, it's only somehow when kids are around and I wouldn't do that when kids are in the picture. grin
Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by Nobody: 9:50pm On Apr 09, 2015
standd:

I can't wait to see Nigeria in 2080, 2150, 2860.... By then, all this bullshit about marriage being a do or die affair will be forgotten, Women will begin to see themselves as complete humans.

Believe me, I'm already there. I'm free from the shackled of unrealistic societal expectations, and from the manacles of societal pressure.

All na bullcrap!
Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Apr 09, 2015
Dearpreye have you seen the woman with the largest breast implant
Is that your spec

Thought you were female all along

Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Apr 09, 2015
Why should i continue? Of course NO. There's more to the slap.
Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by GoodGovernance: 9:51pm On Apr 09, 2015
EggovinMma:

I go slap am back.

Is that the real you? undecided
Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by Nobody: 9:53pm On Apr 09, 2015
Babymama1:
Dearpreye have you seen the woman with the largest breast implant
Is that your spec

I like them natural.....Don't those silicone filled carica papayas!

Give me the natural ones na grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by Nobody: 9:53pm On Apr 09, 2015
Truckpusher:
If I have my way I go turn you to punching bag. grin

#yinmu... Tell that to your women, not me. I don't roll with abusive men tongue

You will drink Tetraoxosulphate(vi)acid in your coffee every morning until you grow extra balls and realize you are man, not a beast.

3 Likes

Truckpusher:
Why can't we talk freely about what we all do all the time?

Well, it's only somehow when kids are around and I wouldn't do that when kids are in the picture. grin

Eh? cheesy cheesy
Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by Nobody: 9:55pm On Apr 09, 2015
[quote author=MIS

undecided.Die put inside one priccck u hear! Na trophy!
Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by freecocoa(f): 9:55pm On Apr 09, 2015
If she love herself make she just keep running and don't look back.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by Truckpusher(m): 9:55pm On Apr 09, 2015
standd:

#yinmu... Tell that to your women, not me. I don't roll with abusive men tongue

You will drink Tetraoxosulphate(vi)acid in your coffee every morning until you grow extra balls and realize you are man, not a beast.
grin grin

I knew you are wicked cheesy

Boys , listen up - Be careful with a woman that buys too many rat poison - You might be the rat grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by Truckpusher(m): 9:56pm On Apr 09, 2015
MzNelly:

Eh? cheesy cheesy
Yeah, as we are here right now some people are typing naked grin
Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by Nobody: 9:57pm On Apr 09, 2015
freecocoa:
If she love herself make she just keep running and don't look back.

On the contrary, she's actually running INTO the arms that derives so much pleasure from slapping her!

Na the cocoa be that!
Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by Nobody: 9:57pm On Apr 09, 2015
BaebieHot:

Yeah I understand that, but he has to learn to curb his anger cos he can't just go hitting her every time he is angry. He has done that twice already according to the OP.
I agree with you it's just that if he is anything like me then I'll say it's not as easy as you think. ANGER MANAGEMENT IS NOT THAT EASY. don't get me wrong I don't hit girls all she needs to do is to avoid anything that could trigger his anger and she would be fine.
Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by Nobody: 9:59pm On Apr 09, 2015
GoodGovernance:

Is that the real you? undecided

Even worst! I can't leave anybody that hurt me without hurting back. I have a big problem when it comes to revenge.Thats me!Until I take my pound of flesh, I won't rest.
Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by Nobody: 10:00pm On Apr 09, 2015
Truckpusher:
grin grin

I knew you are wicked cheesy

Boys , listen up - Be careful with a woman that buys too many rat poison - You might be the rat grin

Oh! You use your muscles to punish a woman that can't match your strength. She uses her culinary skills to send you to an early grave... That's equality..... Until people realize that marriage is not by force.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by Nobody: 10:00pm On Apr 09, 2015
Truckpusher:

...Which isn't necessarily a bad thing; depending on how you're looking at it. tongue
Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by Truckpusher(m): 10:02pm On Apr 09, 2015
standd:

Oh! You use your muscles to punish a woman that can't match your strength. She uses her culinary skills to send you to an early grave... That's equality..... Until people realize that marriage is not by force.
Talking about poisoning man.

I fear you....bye bye
Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by ojnnaco(m): 10:02pm On Apr 09, 2015
after been mere friends for 5years and still courting for like 4months now and u think d man is still happy with ur gumy attitude ... Haba
#Change
#WiseUp
if u love him endure d slap and continue to marriage maybe by dat tym it must have gotten to wrestling
Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by Johnnytins: 10:02pm On Apr 09, 2015
Wisdom is prifitable to direct

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by Truckpusher(m): 10:03pm On Apr 09, 2015
MzNelly:

...Which isn't necessarily a bad thing; depending on how you're looking at it. tongue
Then I guess we've been saying the same thing all this while. tongue
Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by ojnnaco(m): 10:04pm On Apr 09, 2015
Truckpusher:

I fear ur reasoning
Lolxxxx
pass me d weed joor
Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by Truckpusher(m): 10:06pm On Apr 09, 2015
ojnnaco:

I fear ur reasoning
Lolxxxx
pass me d weed joor
I don't have it tongue
Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by Nobody: 10:06pm On Apr 09, 2015
EggovinMma:

Even worst! I can't leave anybody that hurt me without hurting back. I have a big problem when it comes to revenge.Thats me!Until I take my pound of flesh, I won't rest.

Not just you. Every scorned woman seeks for revenge. I just pity the men who cheat on their women openly, beat them up, rubbish them in public and still live in the same house with such women. As long as we don't do forensics in Nigeria and people die and get buried without proper check on the coroners table, then many abusive men will continue to eat poison.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by Nobody: 10:07pm On Apr 09, 2015
Truckpusher:
Talking about poisoning man.

I fear you....bye bye

Not me undecided Just saying, hope you will learn. Talking about turning a woman into a punching bag is cool huh?

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by Nobody: 10:08pm On Apr 09, 2015
Any sane man wont lay his hand on any woman!!
Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by MrsChima(f): 10:09pm On Apr 09, 2015
This thread is a confession of budding women wrappers!!

Beware ladies! sad
Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by Willams789: 10:09pm On Apr 09, 2015
luv no get eyes oo, What if these guy is the love of your life. never say never.

EggovinMma:
undecided

Court ship kor, judge ship ni.
No man dare raise his hands on me. It's better you call off the relationship. I am good in packing and leaving without being told anyway. I go slap my own back!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (21) (Reply)

"Two Men Claim Ownership Of Baby After Their Lover Gave Birth In Edo". Photo / What Is The Best Way To End An Argument With Your Partner? / 'It Was Our Choice To Fall In Love' - Young Couple Who Are Set To Get Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.